3. Blackhawk (westernmarch)
4. LK
5. Viper-King
6. Vmpire
7. Ober_Herr
8. Airmax
9. johnnyboy54
10. HCP

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch. This DP will end on 6/11 at 9am DDO time.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 8:58:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
OK guys the lack of a NK is interesting.. I'd like to here any results we have.
Also, I plan to full role claim this DP but would like other claims first because I believe I can point to 3 mafia today if things go as planned. So let's do this methodically.

First, and Johnny I apologize because these things happen, but I can't let it slide... Johnny said the following in the Beginners 9.0 mafia announcement thread

"Okay, long story short, I claimed bomb and will likely be investigated, I got bossy to claim rolecop, found out the LK is the likely telepath, and we got a mislynch on Apollo, the tracker.

It was a good day. I still recommend reading the DP and telling us what you think."

Obviously this is a major FOS on johnny and pretty much confirms him as mafia..

Ober is the mod of that game, and had just posted a message, likely causing the confusion and mistake by Johnny. So major FOS on Ober.

I would like Ober to full claim, and I would like Vmpire to full claim.

1) Ober Full claim
2) Vmpire Full claim
3) Johnny's defense

Once we have those three things, I will full claim. So let's wait until then before we lynch someone, which will likely be Johnny.

LK doesn't have to claim, as Johnny's incriminating post seems to verify LK as town or at least not mafia. That will leave us with only HCP as having not claimed or been verified.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 8:59:11 AM
Dead
1) Caveat - Maya Herrera - PGO - town
2) F-16 - Ando Masahashi - Power amplification - town
3) Medic - Sylar - Power absorber - 3rd party
4) Apollo.11 - Claire Walkers [Molly Walker] Tracker

Role Claims

1) Buddamoose- Peter Petrelli- Mimic
2) johnnyboy - Ted Sprauge - Bomb
3) BossyBurrito - Mohinder Suresh - Role cop
4) Viper-King - Jeremy Greer - Doc/vig

Character Claims

6) westernmarch - Dale Smithers
7) Airmax - Isaac Mendez

Unclaimed

8) LK
9) Vmpire
10) Ober_Herr
11) HCP
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:01:00 AM
I would also like Blackhawk to role claim

So stuff to get this DP:

1) Ober Full claim
2) Vmpire Full claim
3) Blackhawks role claim (replaced West)
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:17:01 AM
Voting results from Apollo mislynch:

Apollo - 6/6 - Airmax, viper, Johnny, bossy, LK, vmpire

Johnny seems to be likely godfather...
LK and Bossy are confirmed not mafia by the mistake message...

That leaves myself (And I will full claim this DP)
Viper who has already full claimed
And Vmpire who hammered and has not yet claimed.

So I believe the most likely mafia right now are:

Johnny
Ober
Vmpire

I'm leaning towards the 4th mafia (if there is one) being Blackhawk (replaced West) so he needs to role claim.
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:36:40 AM
1) Airmax speaks the truth
2) I gained the powers:

Nullification/Amnesia(WTF?) and Enhanced Hearing last night. Western is legit with his role claim, and im fairly confident I saved his life last night, although I'm not sure how i wasnt RB'd...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:49:14 AM
Ok looking back at DP2, I believe I can confirm Johnny and vmpire are indeed mafia:

Lets go forward to Page 7 where Budda points out what is unusual:

"Is it just me or does it seem odd that vmpire is not only active but essentially leading the DP...
This is wholly unlike vmpires playstyle, which tends towarss inactivity and lack of analysis. Not anything really substantive, just hehavior that is out if the norm."

Now lets go further back and see what Vmpire was doing as he was leading the DP:

Page 3 of the DP Vmpire vtl's VK for a claim, after 3 people had voted on Johnny for a claim, He says in regards to my vote:

"vk seems like a better target.
Why Johnny?"

Then a few posts later suggest West instead as well... (might mean West is not mafia but was just playing scummy)

On page 4 Johnny claims Ted Sprauge... I immediately asked Johnny for a role claim because of the dubiousness of the character,

On page 5, shortly after I explain why the character is dubious, Vmpire says:

"Obvious bomb much?"

This seems to point to collusion for a fake claim, as is verified in johnny's mistake message. Shortly after, Johnny replies to my inquiry and claims bomb.

Then on page 7 of the DP, Budda says what I quoted him as saying at the top of this post and Vmpire (though pressured by a couple players) leaves, and has still yet to claim. Shortly following that Apollo claims, and the rest of the DP (lead by me) is arguing about the mod-error and Apollo's poor defense. So Vmpire escapes without claiming and the FOS is forgotten. However Vmpire does return to hammer Apollo.

This should confirm Vmpire and Johnny as mafia.
Debate.org Moderator
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:49:21 AM
I think scum targeted Buddamoose last night. I docced him. Probably cuz scum thought I was actually going to doc myself since I said I was going to doc budda which ade me doc myself. WIFOM.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:50:03 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:47:46 AM, Viper-King wrote:
Wait. If Johhn y says he got Bossy to claim rolecop, doesn't that mean Bossy is scum too?

No, he "got him to claim" as in pressured him. I don't think he meant "colluded to claim".. just that he got someone to out a cop role.
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:51:11 AM
Wait. If Johhn y says he got Bossy to claim rolecop, doesn't that mean Bossy is scum too?

Yes

Also due to the statement it was obvious he was talking to someone not online for a bit. This can be narrowed down to:

1) Oberherr
2) Hcp
3) Western

Western actually does have enhanced hearing so its likely he is town. Though not completely rules out.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:53:31 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:50:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

No, he "got him to claim" as in pressured him. I don't think he meant "colluded to claim".. just that he got someone to out a cop role.

I disagree, but we can always investigate. Western is legitimate with his soft-claim as I previously mentioned.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:54:25 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:51:11 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Yes

Also due to the statement it was obvious he was talking to someone not online for a bit. This can be narrowed down to:

1) Oberherr
2) Hcp
3) Western

Western actually does have enhanced hearing so its likely he is town. Though not completely rules out.

I don't agree about Bossy.. "I got him to claim rolecop" means he effectively pressured a player to out his power role. I think this confirms Bossy. I'm also inclined to believe West (blackhawk now) is not mafia now because of my DP2 analysis on vmpire.

I think Ober is the most likely person Johnny was talking to.

Johnny
Ober
Vmpire
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:54:30 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:49:21 AM, Viper-King wrote:
I think scum targeted Buddamoose last night. I docced him. Probably cuz scum thought I was actually going to doc myself since I said I was going to doc budda which ade me doc myself. WIFOM.

Well someones life was saved :)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:54:49 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:53:31 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

I disagree, but we can always investigate. Western is legitimate with his soft-claim as I previously mentioned.

Same. I think he got Bossy scum. As he said "I got Bossy to claim something". He's probably Mafia rolecop.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:56:03 AM

Ok fair enough.. Minor FOS on Bossy until you can back it up with something else. But that info (the mistake message) in itself isn't enough on Bossy, as I've explained.
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:58:59 AM
Nice slip up, Johny.

First of all, Airmax said that he would claim this DP, so I would like him to claim as soon as possible.

Second, the way the message is structured, I'm thinking that Bossy might be mafia. Not only is role cop often a mafia role, making it a possible town fake claim, but the term "I got Bossy to claim role cop" implies that he had something to do with the claim. If Bossy was town, the message would have likely been structured "Bossy claimed role cop."

Regardless, the mafia are likely a)johnny b)oberherr c)bossy and perhaps d) vmpire, but that is only because of his extremely suspicious behaviour of leading the DP last day.

VTL Johnny
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:59:21 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:57:36 AM, Viper-King wrote:
Wait ,I have an idea. Airmax, who posted before Johnny?

Ober did.. which is exactly why I think he was talking to Ober and mistakenly thought it was the mafia PM...
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:59:31 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:57:36 AM, Viper-King wrote:
Wait ,I have an idea. Airmax, who posted before Johnny?

It was Oberherr, implying that he is mafia because that caused him to mess up the threads.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:02:25 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:56:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

Ok fair enough.. Minor FOS on Bossy until you can back it up with something else. But that info (the mistake message) in itself isn't enough on Bossy, as I've explained.

I can see what you mean. I think he meant that he got bossy to fake-claim it. If you notice, Bossy was completely unpressured and claimed role-cop

http://www.debate.org...

I wasnt exactly in any trouble at the time, so it was confusing to me as to why he claimed to confirm me, when there was no reason.

"I RCed him and he's a mimicry or something like that. He could be maf, but he didn't fake claim."(same page as previous link)

I want the exact wording that Bossy recieved in regards to my role.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:05:07 AM
At 6/10/2012 9:58:59 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Nice slip up, Johny.

First of all, Airmax said that he would claim this DP, so I would like him to claim as soon as possible.

I will, but not until the other claims because my role can verify one of those claims. I think my analysis should show I'm pro-town. And while I wouldn't ask for anyone to just 'trust me', one of those roles I am asking for can be somewhat verified by my results this NP.

I hope I'm making enough sense in that explanation. Ultimately I think its strategically better for me to wait. But I will claim right away if you (who I believe is confirmed town now) or the rest of the town insists.

Second, the way the message is structured, I'm thinking that Bossy might be mafia. Not only is role cop often a mafia role, making it a possible town fake claim, but the term "I got Bossy to claim role cop" implies that he had something to do with the claim. If Bossy was town, the message would have likely been structured "Bossy claimed role cop."

I seem to be in the minority on my analysis of this. So I'm more inclined to agree now. FOS bossy as well.

Regardless, the mafia are likely a)johnny b)oberherr c)bossy and perhaps d) vmpire, but that is only because of his extremely suspicious behaviour of leading the DP last day.

I think Johnny, Ober and vmpire are definietely mafia.. and now it would seem like Bossy is the 4th.... I was leaning West(blackhawk), but I don't believe that anymore, and Bossy is the best guess right now for #4..

VTL Johnny
Debate.org Moderator
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:05:36 AM
So we have the entire potential Mafia PM:
Johnny (Confirmed 99.9%) - Slipped
OberHerr (Confirmed 95%)
Vmpire321 (Confirmed 90%)
BossyBurrito ( Confirmed 85%)

I have never seen Vmpire lead a DP
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:07:29 AM
At 6/10/2012 10:02:25 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 6/10/2012 9:56:03 AM, airmax1227 wrote:

I can see what you mean. I think he meant that he got bossy to fake-claim it. If you notice, Bossy was completely unpressured and claimed role-cop

http://www.debate.org...

I wasnt exactly in any trouble at the time, so it was confusing to me as to why he claimed to confirm me, when there was no reason.

"I RCed him and he's a mimicry or something like that. He could be maf, but he didn't fake claim."(same page as previous link)

I want the exact wording that Bossy recieved in regards to my role.

Thank you for that link, that should pretty much confirm it. I even asked Bossy what he was thinking when he RC'd you as you were pretty much obvious town, based on your claim and role. Bossy is mafia.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:08:37 AM
At 6/10/2012 10:05:36 AM, Viper-King wrote:
So we have the entire potential Mafia PM:
Johnny (Confirmed 99.9%) - Slipped
OberHerr (Confirmed 95%)
Vmpire321 (Confirmed 90%)
BossyBurrito ( Confirmed 85%)

I have never seen Vmpire lead a DP

Actually increase the % on Bossy.. my logic makes no sense as Bossy wasn't pressured by Johnny for his role.. Johnny's PM incriminates Bossy 100%.
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:10:47 AM
Lets not rule out that it could be HcP OR Ober, but Ober seems the better candidate between those two
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:12:33 AM
So based on the current data the mafia is:

Johnny - incriminated self in PM

OberHerr - likely target of PM

Vmpire321 - Scummy actions in DP2, deflects claim from johnny (to VK or West) colludes on fake bomb claim

BossyBurrito - Claims role cop with no pressure, RC on Budda makes no sense, incriminated in PM
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:13:34 AM
At 6/10/2012 10:10:47 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Lets not rule out that it could be HcP OR Ober, but Ober seems the better candidate between those two

That's certainly possible.

We need a full claim from Ober, and Vmpire, and we might as well get one from HCP as well then.
Debate.org Moderator
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:15:21 AM
At 6/10/2012 10:13:34 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:10:47 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

That's certainly possible.

We need a full claim from Ober, and Vmpire, and we might as well get one from HCP as well then.

Yeah, then we lynch Johnny, and if there is a vig(viper right?) he shoots Bossy.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion