Total Posts:290|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Kingmaker Mafia DP2

Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:23:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1 man went through and went on to kill the tracker. As he went to track someone, a yakuza went through his skull.

Medic0506: You are the Tracker. Each NP, you track one person to see where he goes. You win with the town.

Last DP, Airmax1227 broke the law and was executed by slow slicing.

Airmax1227: You are the Miller Tree Stump. You appear guilty upon investigations but can't touch onto it till DP3. You win with the town.

May the Party begin.

1) TUF
2) Royal
3) Xerge
4) Ober
5) OneElephant
8) Vmpire321
9)Burrito
10) USM
11) IFLY
12) Apollo
13) Airmax1227 (formerly Mattrodosm)
14) blackhawk1331

There are 12 players and it takes 7 players to win.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:29:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol @ Air
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:41:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well I am the cop. Last night I got a guilty on medic. So I am obiosuly paranoid or insane.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:42:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I CC cop. I got an Inno on tuf.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:44:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 9:42:27 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I CC cop. I got an Inno on tuf.

Inb4 there is like 20 cops.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:49:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 9:44:48 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 9:42:27 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I CC cop. I got an Inno on tuf.

Inb4 there is like 20 cops.

+1
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 9:53:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 9:42:27 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I CC cop. I got an Inno on tuf.

You can't cc if you aren't actually cop. Results?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:05:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 9:53:06 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/10/2012 9:42:27 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I CC cop. I got an Inno on tuf.

You can't cc if you aren't actually cop. Results?

...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:06:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 9:53:06 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/10/2012 9:42:27 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I CC cop. I got an Inno on tuf.

You can't cc if you aren't actually cop. Results?

lol, I didn't read it the whole sentence.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:15:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 10:12:46 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Well, two cops have claimed =.=

=.=
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:20:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 10:15:08 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:12:46 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Well, two cops have claimed =.=

=.=

I thought you were JOAT...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:22:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 10:20:04 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:15:08 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:12:46 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Well, two cops have claimed =.=

=.=

I thought you were JOAT...

I used my cop. I just read my results,and it said that I investigated so I went along with it lol. I am in like four games, and its hard to keep them straight
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:25:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 10:23:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
VK??

A japanese gangster or crime syndicate went through my skull??

LOL. Through your brain, yes.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 10:26:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 10:25:19 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:23:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
VK??

A japanese gangster or crime syndicate went through my skull??

LOL. Through your brain, yes.

So we got ourselves medieval kings vs. the Yakuza?
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:40:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 10:22:10 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:20:04 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:15:08 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:12:46 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Well, two cops have claimed =.=

=.=

I thought you were JOAT...

I used my cop. I just read my results,and it said that I investigated so I went along with it lol. I am in like four games, and its hard to keep them straight

That's not a CC bossy...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:41:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyways, I am pretty sure I am paranoid, because literally 10 minutes after I submitted my night action, I got my result. So yeah, I am pretty much useless.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:44:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:40:01 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:22:10 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:20:04 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:15:08 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/10/2012 10:12:46 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Well, two cops have claimed =.=

=.=

I thought you were JOAT...

I used my cop. I just read my results,and it said that I investigated so I went along with it lol. I am in like four games, and its hard to keep them straight

That's not a CC bossy...

I know. I thought I was a full cop for a sec before I got the game in my head :P
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:45:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't know what happen in the Night Phase. In my pm it said that I recieved a result saying "innocent". I am not a cop. When I asked the mod if he sent this to the wrong pm, he said he didn't.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:45:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:41:30 PM, TUF wrote:
Anyways, I am pretty sure I am paranoid, because literally 10 minutes after I submitted my night action, I got my result. So yeah, I am pretty much useless.

Same here. I think that maybe there are no preventive roles that could stop our results though
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:45:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:45:00 PM, Xerge wrote:
I don't know what happen in the Night Phase. In my pm it said that I recieved a result saying "innocent". I am not a cop. When I asked the mod if he sent this to the wrong pm, he said he didn't.

Well, that makes this more interesting...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:47:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:45:00 PM, Xerge wrote:
I don't know what happen in the Night Phase. In my pm it said that I recieved a result saying "innocent". I am not a cop. When I asked the mod if he sent this to the wrong pm, he said he didn't.

Mind giving a little more information about your role? this might be helpful.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:50:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:47:32 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:45:00 PM, Xerge wrote:
I don't know what happen in the Night Phase. In my pm it said that I recieved a result saying "innocent". I am not a cop. When I asked the mod if he sent this to the wrong pm, he said he didn't.

Mind giving a little more information about your role? this might be helpful.

What information do you seek?
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:52:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:50:02 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:47:32 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:45:00 PM, Xerge wrote:
I don't know what happen in the Night Phase. In my pm it said that I recieved a result saying "innocent". I am not a cop. When I asked the mod if he sent this to the wrong pm, he said he didn't.

Mind giving a little more information about your role? this might be helpful.

What information do you seek?

Is your role an investigative role, or was the result just completely random?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:54:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:52:28 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:50:02 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:47:32 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:45:00 PM, Xerge wrote:
I don't know what happen in the Night Phase. In my pm it said that I recieved a result saying "innocent". I am not a cop. When I asked the mod if he sent this to the wrong pm, he said he didn't.

Mind giving a little more information about your role? this might be helpful.

What information do you seek?

Is your role an investigative role, or was the result just completely random?

No it is not investigative. It was random. I did not do anything also.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 11:56:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:54:04 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:52:28 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:50:02 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:47:32 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:45:00 PM, Xerge wrote:
I don't know what happen in the Night Phase. In my pm it said that I recieved a result saying "innocent". I am not a cop. When I asked the mod if he sent this to the wrong pm, he said he didn't.

Mind giving a little more information about your role? this might be helpful.

What information do you seek?

Is your role an investigative role, or was the result just completely random?

No it is not investigative. It was random. I did not do anything also.

LOLOLOLOL

Perhaps mafia messenger?
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 12:00:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 11:56:12 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
LOLOLOLOL

Perhaps mafia messenger?

More likely a role randomization. Did anyone else get messed up results?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 12:06:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/11/2012 12:00:05 AM, TUF wrote:
At 6/10/2012 11:56:12 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
LOLOLOLOL

Perhaps mafia messenger?

More likely a role randomization. Did anyone else get messed up results?

I am pretty sure that you are innocent, so mine seems fine.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush