Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

For those of you who haven't played...

m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 7:39:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Signup to play with me! http://signup.leagueoflegends.com...

League of Legends is free and fun. You know you want to cuz I'm so pr0
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 7:50:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
IMO, LoL is terrible.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:06:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
why?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 1:40:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 1:25:28 AM, TUF wrote:
Is this like runescape?

...
If it was, it would suck even more.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 1:41:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/11/2012 10:06:31 PM, m93samman wrote:
why?

It is a rage inducing game with a high learning curve that depends on every person on the team being efficient.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:06:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 1:41:22 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/11/2012 10:06:31 PM, m93samman wrote:
why?

It is a rage inducing game with a high learning curve that depends on every person on the team being efficient.

Is it like a tactics game? The trailer just showed a bunch of things killing each other.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:13:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 2:06:52 AM, TUF wrote:
At 6/13/2012 1:41:22 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/11/2012 10:06:31 PM, m93samman wrote:
why?

It is a rage inducing game with a high learning curve that depends on every person on the team being efficient.

Is it like a tactics game? The trailer just showed a bunch of things killing each other.

It is a MOBA type game, based off of DoTa.
Watch this video:
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 2:27:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 2:25:07 AM, TUF wrote:
It sounds really complex and has a lot of mechanics involved

Hence the high learning curve. Just not my kind of game.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush