Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Quickfire!

UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 10:03:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wanna do some QF? I'm bored.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Standard mafia rules.
No jester, no LD.
30 min day phases
No theme
Game starts whenever everybody's signed up.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 10:06:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 10:03:56 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Wanna do some QF? I'm bored.

1. Buddamoose
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Standard mafia rules.
No jester, no LD.
30 min day phases
No theme
Game starts whenever everybody's signed up.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:28:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It might be too early for this, but we can probably start if you get six player in. Most people don't come on til later unfortunately.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:29:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 11:28:55 AM, TUF wrote:
It might be too early for this, but we can probably start if you get six player in. Most people don't come on til later unfortunately.

I'm just waiting until the signups are filled.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:37:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 11:29:26 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/13/2012 11:28:55 AM, TUF wrote:
It might be too early for this, but we can probably start if you get six player in. Most people don't come on til later unfortunately.

I'm just waiting until the signups are filled.

You see I tried doing that the other day, and the problem I had was that by the time the were filled (like 6 hours later) the people who had originally signed up were gone!

Anyways, I hope enough people become active, but DDO usually get pretty active towards the night time.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:47:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 11:37:23 AM, TUF wrote:
At 6/13/2012 11:29:26 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/13/2012 11:28:55 AM, TUF wrote:
It might be too early for this, but we can probably start if you get six player in. Most people don't come on til later unfortunately.

I'm just waiting until the signups are filled.

You see I tried doing that the other day, and the problem I had was that by the time the were filled (like 6 hours later) the people who had originally signed up were gone!

Anyways, I hope enough people become active, but DDO usually get pretty active towards the night time.

Eh, I'll postpone until tonight.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 12:23:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/13/2012 11:28:15 AM, TUF wrote:
1. Buddamoose
2. TUF
3.
4.
5.
6. IFLY
7.
8.
9.
10.

I'll play either now or later tonight.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 7:18:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would have if you didn't announce the format and parties :(
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 7:48:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'd do it later, I'm not going to be available for about 3 1/2 hours for that big of a time commitment.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:59:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I could mod... Or there is always epic...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion