Jump to topic:

Kingmaker Mafia DP3

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:00:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So the towns folks elected their king Airmax1227. Now he was stricken, and beheaded TUF, their cop. TUF shouted and screamed but could not do anything.

TUF: You are the Cop. You can choose to investigate one person and you will get results. You win with the Town.

Meanwhile, the yakuza had more to do. When the town woke up, they found their beloved BossyBurrito dead. They all grieved but one could see some had no tears in their eyes.

BossyBurrito: You are a JOAT. You have a 1x investigate, 1x doctor, and 1x kill. You win with the town.

Now, as RoyalPaladin walked the streets of justice, she believed BossyBurrito was the one needed to be dead. Just then a man walked by, he kept following her. "What do you want from me, you stalker!" The man said with his blue eyes, "Do you really want to know? I'm a protector of you but I may kill you." RoyalPaladin said, "Get away from me!!" The man pulled out his gun and shot her in the head. "This is the point where I say "Bye, bye!"

RoyalPaladin: You are the Queen. You can redirect the King's kill to whoever you'd like once in the game. You win with the Mafia.

Well, there was a man out to be the king and with his power, he made himself the king. His name was OneElephant. You have 12 hours to discuss before the NP! Good luck to both scum and town and other.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:03:37 PM
Well major FOS on me then..

Anyway, I cop'd Royal this past NP, and sent the results to F-16.. my role PM said the message went through successfully.. So I think something unusual happened in the case of TUF.. Sorry TUF
Debate.org Moderator
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:08:42 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:03:37 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Anyway, I cop'd Royal this past NP, and sent the results to F-16.. my role PM said the message went through successfully.. So I think something unusual happened in the case of TUF.. Sorry TUF

We caught scum at least! Oneelephant should explain why he made himself king though.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:17:00 PM

It was agreed you would send the results to somebody else if you coped somebody. Even though I said I would actively push for your lynch last DP, this is just to scummy. I bet both you and F-16 are mafia and you keep using the same person to confirm your results.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:20:19 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:17:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

It was agreed you would send the results to somebody else if you coped somebody. Even though I said I would actively push for your lynch last DP, this is just to scummy. I bet both you and F-16 are mafia and you keep using the same person to confirm your results.

Yeah that was my mistake.. I keep choosing him because he was the first person town trusted as the king.. I didn't select him initially, the town did. But I will be sure to select someone else next NP.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:23:33 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:08:11 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
F! We lost a cop!

Air's prolly the messenger.

VTK Xerge

No reason to vote.. Oneelephant is already the king

He's probably going to lynch me because of the mislynch on TUF.. I don't really have any way to defend myself.. Unless F-16 provides a guilty on Royal, who we already know now is guilty, but the likelihood of me and F-16 being in cahoots is something I'm unable to argue against.

The town elected me king with a mandate to lynch TUF.. so that's what I did..
Debate.org Moderator
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:27:26 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:20:19 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/13/2012 4:17:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

Yeah that was my mistake.. I keep choosing him because he was the first person town trusted as the king.. I didn't select him initially, the town did. But I will be sure to select someone else next NP.

This was a good part of our conversation last, so I don't buy you forgot. Unless we get results that give us a better lynch target, I advocate lynching you. It just seems to unlikely you forgot to send the results elsewhere.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:40:56 PM
Hello. I made myself king because I assumed we were going to be in a MYLO situation if TUF turned out to be innocent. However, as Royal was killed, it appears as if this won't be necessary. Either way, this basically confirms my role. Although apparently we do get a DP to discuss results (though it's shortened).
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:43:33 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:40:56 PM, OneElephant wrote:
Hello. I made myself king because I assumed we were going to be in a MYLO situation if TUF turned out to be innocent. However, as Royal was killed, it appears as if this won't be necessary. Either way, this basically confirms my role. Although apparently we do get a DP to discuss results (though it's shortened).

Yeah, if we were going to end up in a MyLo situation, and we made a mafioso king, we would have lost.

Also, props to vig/jailer that killed Royal. He did good.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:46:40 PM
Drafterlist
Dead

1) Airmax(1)- Miller- Town
2) Medic- Tracker- Town
3) TUF- Cop- town
4) Bossy- JOAT- town
5) Royal- Queen- mafia

Claims

1) Airmax- sends cop results elsewhere
2) IFLY- Misguided gun owner
3) Apollo.11- Beloved princess (Will skip a DP whether he is lynched or killed)
4) OneElephant- 1x self electing king (will skip a DP after it's use)

Unclaimed

1) Xerge
2) Ober (Inactive)
3) Blackhawk1331 (posted very little last DP)
4) Vmpire321(inactive)
5) USM (posted very little last DP)

Results
NP1
Bossy: Innocent on TUF
TUF: Guilty on Medic
Airmax: Copped TUF
Xerge: Received an innocent

NP2
Airmax: Copped Royal

F-16 needs toclaim
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:49:15 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:00:11 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Meanwhile, the yakuza had more to do. When the town woke up, they found their beloved BossyBurrito dead. They all grieved but one could see some had no tears in their eyes.

Crap. Maybe that would explain why TUF and Airmax got flavored results.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:50:47 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:40:56 PM, OneElephant wrote:

With Royals ability to redirect a lynch, this means your more than likely town. I just can't see VK giving mafia the ability to mess up a lynch twice, that would severly hurt town.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:52:54 PM
I'll give a partial claim. I am responsible for Royal getting killed. Unless someone is going to counter me, we should pressure some of the lurkers for a claim.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:53:19 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:52:54 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'll give a partial claim. I am responsible for Royal getting killed. Unless someone is going to counter me, we should pressure some of the lurkers for a claim.

Did you get any results from Airmax?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:54:27 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:53:19 PM, OneElephant wrote:

Did you get any results from Airmax?

Xerge got a result on NP1 saying that TUF is innocent. I got no results last night.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:56:22 PM

There is a role on epic mafia where the doc has a 50/50 chance of saving or killing that person. If that is your role, that means your more than likely town I retract my FOS on Airmax.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:59:17 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:56:22 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

There is a role on epic mafia where the doc has a 50/50 chance of saving or killing that person. If that is your role, that means your more than likely town I retract my FOS on Airmax.

Why should you retract your FOS on Airmax? He didn't know F16's role, plus he said he sent results which F16 didn't receive, even though the mod specifically stated that his results went through.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 5:05:01 PM
At 6/13/2012 4:59:17 PM, OneElephant wrote:
At 6/13/2012 4:56:22 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

Why should you retract your FOS on Airmax? He didn't know F16's role, plus he said he sent results which F16 didn't receive, even though the mod specifically stated that his results went through.

Yeah, I read that after I retracted my FOS on Airmax. The only thing that would make Airmax mafia when I posted that is if F-16 was mafia also. But with Royal's death, he is semi confirmed so I am not entirely sure. But now that F-16 is saying he received no message, I am leaning towards Airmax being mafia again. This is super confusing.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 5:07:02 PM
I don't understand why F16 claims not to have received Airmax's result, if Airmax was mafia, why would he lie if he knew that F16 didn't receive a result?

In my mind, I see four potential possibilities.

1) Airmax is scum and wants to cause confusion. In other words, he's purposely WIFOMing by saying F16 received a message. F16 is town.

2) F16 and Airmax are both scum, and F16 is bussing Airmax in order to look innocent.

3) F16 is mafia and wants Airmax to be lynched.

4) They are both innocent but there's a role with the ability to mess up results.

Either way, if Airmax was telling the truth and ViperKing really said that the message had gone through successfully, F16 should have received it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 5:10:55 PM
I am pretty sure the results were messed up in some way. Airmax wouldn't flat out say that he sent me the results if he knew I wouldn't get them. I am town as I killed Royal. I think Airmax is town as well.

OneElephant is likely town since Royal could redirect the King as well.

Mafia are among the remaining likely inactive players.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 5:12:52 PM
Well, I disagree F-16 is mafia. There was no reason to kill the Queen if he was mafia at possible mylo. As of now, getting more claims would be useful.

Ober for a claim
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 5:14:52 PM
Drafterlist
Dead

1) Airmax(1)- Miller- Town
2) Medic- Tracker- Town
3) TUF- Cop- town
4) Bossy- JOAT- town
5) Royal- Queen- mafia

Claims

1) Airmax- sends cop results elsewhere
2) IFLY- Misguided gun owner
3) Apollo.11- Beloved princess (Will skip a DP whether he is lynched or killed)
4) OneElephant- 1x self electing king
5) F16- Responsible for Royal's death.

Unclaimed

2) Ober (Inactive)
3) Blackhawk1331 (posted very little last DP) (claims to be away for a day or so)
4) Vmpire321(inactive)
5) USM (posted very little last DP)

Results

NP1
Bossy: Innocent on TUF
TUF: Guilty on Medic
Airmax: Copped TUF
Xerge: Received an innocent

NP2
Airmax: Copped Royal, sent results to F16