Action Movies Mafia - DP9

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:11:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Day Phase 9

The numbers of the villains dwindle as the most powerful of them all is caught and killed by the stars of the action movies. With their leader gone, will the remaining ones make it through or will they be caught like their comrades?

Left in the dust

1) Viper-King 1, you are BELLA from TWILIGHT. You are the BELOVED VAMPIRE. If you die, a night phase is lost. You win with the town.

2) LordKnuckle 1, you are the DISFIGURED FACE from the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. Each night, visit a player and scare the hell out of them. If you visit a certain player, your role can do more than just scare, it can give them total nightmares. While in the real world, you have normal human vulnerability, your tendency to visit people in their dreams and cause them harm makes you appear guilty to investigations. You win with the town.

3) Zaradi, you are ATHENA, the goddess of wisdom from the movie IMMORTALS. You are a wise person and don't need help from night actions in order to deduce who the mafia are. Therefore you have no role. You win with the town.

4) Medic 1, you are JOHN RAMBO from the movie RAMBO. You are a Vietnam War Veteran. In the movies, you were a soldier and are required to protect your country. In this game, you will protect your team. You are the BODYGUARD. Each night, choose a player to protect. If that player is targeted for a kill, you die in their place. You win with the town.

5) Budda 1, you are GANDALF from LORD OF THE RINGS. A leader known for putting together his forces. You are the Mason Recruiter. Starting NP5, choose a player to recruit each night. You win with the town.

6) Fourtrouble, you are Bill from Kill Bill. You are known for brutally beating down your enemies rendering them unconcious. You are the ROLEBLOCKER. You win with the mafia.

7) TUF, you are JULES WINNFIELD from PULP FICTION. You are a HITMAN. However, you first need to find your partner and target them to get into a private PM with them. Once you do that, you and your partner can agree to make two hits on two different players during the next two night phases. If you both can't agree on a player, you lose your kill that night. You win with the town.

8) Vmpire, you are DOM COBB from INCEPTION. Your ability to infiltrate people's dreams allows you to discern their deepest, darkest secrets. Each night, investigate a player innocent or guilty. You win with the town.

9) Logic on Rails, You are EDMOND DANTES from THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO. Suspected as a Bonapartist, a helper to Napoleon, you are imprisoned in solitary confinement in the island fortress of Chateau. For the first 3 Night Phases, you can choose one of the following each NP:

(a) Appear innocent to investigation

(b) Be immune to kills (bulletproof)

After you escape, you realize that you have been betrayed by your friends and go into hiding for 9 years. During this time, (NP4, NP5, and NP6), your well-hidden nature allows you to automatically appear innocent to investigation. You can choose one of the following each NP:

(a) Kill a player

(b) Be immune to kills (bulletproof)

After your time in hiding, you re-emerge as the Count of Monte Cristo having distanced yourself from the name, Edmond Dantes. Starting NP7, you are bulletproof and appear innocent to investigation. Each night phase, you must kill a player as you have a burning desire to exact revenge on those that betrayed you. You win if you are the last player left alive.

10) Johnnyboy, you are HARVEY DENT from the DARK KNIGHT. You are a noted Defense Attorney who uses your political clout to help put criminals away. You are the POLITICIAN. Each night, choose a player and place their vote on another player. Due to the fact that Batman considers you his heir, you are also the BACKUP TRACKER. If Batman dies, you assume his tracking abilities while losing your current ability. You win with the town.

11) BossyBurrito, you are ARIADNE from INCEPTION. You help people understand various dreamscapes. If you target the right person, they will gain the ability to use a previously useless role. You win with the town.

12) tvellalott, You are SETH GECKO from the movie FROM DUSK TILL DAWN. You are a bank robber on the run. Your street skills and contacts enable you to evade capture and make you difficult to track down. Hence, you are the NINJA and cannot be tracked or watched. In addition, you are the FRAMER. You can pick a player each night and make it seem like they visited a specific player (to trackers and watchers) when in fact, they really didn't. You are also the mafia leader. The final call on who to night kill is yours. You win with the mafia.

13) Budda 2 (replaced OberHerr), you are BATMAN from the DARK KNIGHT. You are the world's greatest mother-f*cking detective. Each night choose a player to track and find out who that player visited. You win with the town.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Active Players:

1) BlackVoid
2) Airmax
3) Drafterman
4) Medic 2 (replaced Lickdafoot)
5) Viper 2 (replaced LordKnukle 2 (who replaced HCP) )

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 12:31:36 PM
I believe we had established in the last DP, that it was between TV and VK to be lynched..

So I'm likely to vote on VK, but I'll wait a little bit for results before doing so..
Debate.org Moderator
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:10:56 PM
Don't lynch me FYI. I understand why you must but I've been busy wit my exams, I had to rush 128 exams in four weeks and tday is the big test. So I' like to state as much as my role is scummy, we should get a role claim from everyone (did we?). and then figure out who's role confirmed and who's affiliation confirmed.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:15:04 PM
1) BlackVoid - x1 Track/watch/BP
2) Airmax - Messenger
3) Drafterman - Watcher
4) Medic 2 - Vig (used)
5) Viper 2 - Roleblocker PGO
Debate.org Moderator
airax1228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:17:31 PM
At 6/15/2012 1:15:04 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
1) BlackVoid - x1 Track/watch/BP
2) Airmax - Messenger
3) Drafterman - Watcher
4) Medic 2 - Vig (used)
5) Viper 2 - Roleblocker PGO

Imposter.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:20:40 PM
So let's consider who's role is scummiest. Also my role is definitely not a Roleblocker PGO. It specifically states I roleblock people who do anything other than a kill. So if I was Mafia, why didn't Drafter's watch work on me. And 2nd of all, what kind of role is this if it's scum? Come on. We're at MYLO. We have at minimum 2 scum left. Come on. I know for a fact im town,
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:21:47 PM
Here is the vote on TV last DP:

TV - 4/4 - BlackVoid, Budda, Airmax, Drafterman

Given the long and drawn out circumstances of that lynch, (we all gave TV the benefit of the doubt forever and then just had to come to a decision) I have a hard time believing it was a BUS by anyone who voted on that lynch.

That leaves us with Medic and VK... Medic voted for VK last DP for the same reasons why we should vote for VK this DP. Thus I don't think it FOS's Medic in the least. I don't think any significant results will be forthcoming, as they have been rather sparse in this game... So I'll wait just a bit longer, and then I'm going to vote on VK..
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:23:46 PM
At 6/15/2012 1:20:40 PM, Viper-King wrote:
So let's consider who's role is scummiest. Also my role is definitely not a Roleblocker PGO. It specifically states I roleblock people who do anything other than a kill. So if I was Mafia, why didn't Drafter's watch work on me. And 2nd of all, what kind of role is this if it's scum? Come on. We're at MYLO. We have at minimum 2 scum left. Come on. I know for a fact im town,

Actually you are right.. there are likely 2 scum left...

You and Medic seem like the most likely then
Debate.org Moderator
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:30:06 PM
At 6/15/2012 1:20:40 PM, Viper-King wrote:

This is why youre scum. Its mathematically imposaible for it to be mylo with an odd number if people. We are probably at lylo and youre trying for a nl to win.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:34:24 PM
@BV do you have any abilities left?

@Drafter, why would you watch BV when he is BP?

Wasn't anyone else (Like Budda especially) a more obvious watcher target...?
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:41:14 PM
At 6/15/2012 1:38:29 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Cant it be possible Blackvoid is a Mafia JOAT? Just wondering. Did someone confirm him?

Anything is possible.. Nobody is confirmed
Debate.org Moderator
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 1:57:46 PM
At 6/15/2012 1:34:24 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

His BP was one shot and since he has alluded to hidden abilities, and was already a mafia target, I thought he'd be a solid choice.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 2:08:05 PM
This is pretty simple. Medic is confirmed by TUF. I'm confirmed since I was the mafia NK target. Drafter is confirmed by TV's role since it specifically says there's a Watcher in the game. That leaves Airmax and Viper. If they're both mafia, we lynch both. If only one of them is mafia, they still don't win if we lynch the wrong one first and we would get another DP to lynch the other. Should be a clean win.

VTL Viper.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 2:35:44 PM
At 6/15/2012 1:57:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 6/15/2012 1:34:24 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

His BP was one shot and since he has alluded to hidden abilities, and was already a mafia target, I thought he'd be a solid choice.

Makes sense to me..

VTL VK
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 2:38:47 PM
Vote Count

Viper2 - 3/3 - Drafterman, BlackVoid, Airmax

Viper-King has been lynched. He was innocent. No one post. Don't want to spoil the suspense. Please stand by for Endgame. I will post it very quickly.