Total Posts:743|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Vito's Revenge- DP 2

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 3:57:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Leo excused himself from the meeting to take an important call. He used the phone on Don Scaletta's desk. The Don could see the urgency on Leo's face, so he knew this wasn't going to be good news. Leo returned to the table with the news. Christopher Multisanti was found in his apartment, a bullet in his head, and a needle in his arm.

The Don sat stone-faced for a moment, then he spoke. "He was a junkie and he let his guard down. If I find out anyone else in this family is doing drugs, I'll shoot them myself right here in this room. Now, where were we??".

If only Joe were here, he thought to himself.
************************************************
Sleeps With the Fishes:

Drafter- Christopher Multisanti- You are a former caporegime for the Soprano family, but was kicked out of the family because of your drug addiction. Most people would be dead, but your cousin Don Anthony Soprano chose to spare you. Now you are hooked up with the Scaletta Family, but use your former contacts to keep tabs on what's happening in the city's underworld. Each night you will receive a piece of information, but since many of your contacts are also addicts, you will have to decide for yourself what is accurate, and what isn't. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).
*************************************************
Active Players:

1. Budda
2. Johnny
3. Vmpire
4. TUF
5. THEBOMB
6. socialpinko
7. IFLY
9. FourTrouble
10. Oberherr
11. Apollo
12. LK
13. Blackhawk1331
14. HCP
15. DetectableNinja
16. Airmax
17. RapidCanyon
18. royalpaladin
19. caveat
20. Andro

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch.

Andiamo!!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 3:58:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL LK for a claim, he likes to go after the most experienced players when maf(biggest threats), and Drafter dies. Dont think its a coincidence.

Also, Results?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:00:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 3:59:22 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
let's get more claims.

VTL THEBOMB

for a claim.

Not sure if splitting the vote or simulposting...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:01:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:00:18 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 6/15/2012 3:59:22 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
let's get more claims.

VTL THEBOMB

for a claim.

Not sure if splitting the vote or simulposting...

I posted it 30 seconds after Budda
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:02:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sounds good to me. VTL LK.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:04:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At least Drafter's role was useless to the town.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:06:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, I don't think random pressuring is good for Dp2. We should wait to see if investigators found anything. If they didn't, we can get a claim from LK.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:07:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why are we pressuring LK? Because "he likes to kill experienced players first" doesn't sound like a good reason to me. Who doesn't? Anyways, TBH is up to claim first since he outed he had a power role last DP.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:15:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:07:44 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Why are we pressuring LK? Because "he likes to kill experienced players first" doesn't sound like a good reason to me. Who doesn't? Anyways, TBH is up to claim first since he outed he had a power role last DP.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. VTL da bomb for claim.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:19:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:07:44 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Why are we pressuring LK? Because "he likes to kill experienced players first" doesn't sound like a good reason to me. Who doesn't? Anyways, TBH is up to claim first since he outed he had a power role last DP.

Who's TBH??
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:20:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:19:38 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:07:44 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Why are we pressuring LK? Because "he likes to kill experienced players first" doesn't sound like a good reason to me. Who doesn't? Anyways, TBH is up to claim first since he outed he had a power role last DP.

Who's TBH??

I think he was referring to the bomb and autocorrect took over.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:22:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:19:38 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:07:44 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Why are we pressuring LK? Because "he likes to kill experienced players first" doesn't sound like a good reason to me. Who doesn't? Anyways, TBH is up to claim first since he outed he had a power role last DP.

Who's TBH??

Because I'm to lazy to write THEBOMB. I guess it should be THB.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 4:44:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just posting now, I am going to be absent for most of the day, so promise I am not lurking. Be back later.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 6:18:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fail reasoning for the win. Everybody likes to go after experienced players as mafia because...herpaderp....killing them eliminates a very large threat to their team. Unless you want to say that people play out of their own altruistic tendencies instead of self-interest, then your claim is ridiculous.

Sometime's Budda's reasoning is actually adequate and plausible....this is not one of those times lol.

VTL Bomb for a claim
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 6:20:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 6:19:11 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Just checking in. Why are we pressuring LK? Also, any results?

'Cause apparently I'm the only one who likes killing experienced players. lol
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 6:23:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 6:20:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/15/2012 6:19:11 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Just checking in. Why are we pressuring LK? Also, any results?

'Cause apparently I'm the only one who likes killing experienced players. lol

it's better than completely random pressure, but I agree it's not very good reasoning for a claim lol
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 6:24:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 6:20:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 6/15/2012 6:19:11 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Just checking in. Why are we pressuring LK? Also, any results?

'Cause apparently I'm the only one who likes killing experienced players. lol

Mafia killing the most experienced players is a common tactic. I don't get why this should cause pressure on you, because that reasoning applied to anyone.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 6:25:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 4:07:44 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Why are we pressuring LK? Because "he likes to kill experienced players first" doesn't sound like a good reason to me. Who doesn't? Anyways, TBH is up to claim first since he outed he had a power role last DP.

I'm not sure I understand this logic - because he claims to have a power role, he should claim?
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 6:31:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 6:25:55 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 6/15/2012 4:07:44 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Why are we pressuring LK? Because "he likes to kill experienced players first" doesn't sound like a good reason to me. Who doesn't? Anyways, TBH is up to claim first since he outed he had a power role last DP.

I'm not sure I understand this logic - because he claims to have a power role, he should claim?

If he doesn't claim, doc won't be on him. If doc isn't on him, Mafia NK him and town loses an important role. We need him to claim so doc knows whether to protect him or not.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 6:40:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/15/2012 6:18:01 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Fail reasoning for the win. Everybody likes to go after experienced players as mafia because...herpaderp....killing them eliminates a very large threat to their team. Unless you want to say that people play out of their own altruistic tendencies instead of self-interest, then your claim is ridiculous.

Sometime's Budda's reasoning is actually adequate and plausible....this is not one of those times lol.

Perhaps, but I still think ur mafia, and I will be back!

VTL Bomb for a claim
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2012 6:43:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fail reasoning is fail reasoning. Lk isn't the only one who kills experienced players as mafia. In fact, Drafter is probably the objectively best target for mafia for Np1. He hadn't claimed which means he probably wasn't going to be protected and he's an extremely perceptive player which means mafia would want him out. I'm not saying Lk is innocent, I'm just saying this reasoning is absolutely idiotic. Right now I want Bomb's claim since he soft claimed a power role. If he doesn't claim he's just a target for the mafia while doc will be hesitant to protect him since he hasn't actually claimed anything. Along with that I think investigators need to come out Asap.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.