Total Posts:158|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Kingmaker Mafia DP4

Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 2:16:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
During the night, F-16 was night-killed.

F-16-You are the Flavoured Doctor. Each NP you can protect one target. You have a 75% chance of protecting that person and a 25% chance of killing that person. You win with the Town.

The town is at the most critical position and is at their breaking point.

There are 7 players.

1)TUF
2) Blackhawk
3) Apollo.11
4)F-16 (2) (Replaced Vmpire321)
5) Airmax1227
6) IFLYHIGH
7) OneElephant

It takes 4 votes to make king.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 2:34:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I got an inno in my PM. I don't know why Airmax sent me a message after I said I'm basically a investigative PGO, but he didn't die so I guess it's cool.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 2:38:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 2:34:10 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I got an inno in my PM. I don't know why Airmax sent me a message after I said I'm basically a investigative PGO, but he didn't die so I guess it's cool.

I didn't visit you.. I just sent you the message.. I Cop'd OneElephant
Debate.org Moderator
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 2:41:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 2:38:28 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/16/2012 2:34:10 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I got an inno in my PM. I don't know why Airmax sent me a message after I said I'm basically a investigative PGO, but he didn't die so I guess it's cool.

I didn't visit you.. I just sent you the message.. I Cop'd OneElephant

Ok then. Well, as I previously stated, I believe OneElephant to be inno due to Royal's role. I guess this gives us more insight into how your role works.

First thing is first. We are at LYLO/ MYLO so Vmpire and Blackhawk need to claim.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:23:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafterlist
Dead

1) Airmax(1)- Miller- Town
2) Medic- Tracker- Town
3) TUF- Cop- town
4) Bossy- JOAT- town
5) Royal- Queen- mafia

Claims

1) Airmax- sends cop results elsewhere
2) IFLY- Misguided gun owner
3) Apollo.11- Beloved princess (Will skip a DP whether he is lynched or killed)
4) OneElephant- 1x self electing king
5) F16- Responsible for Royal's death.

Unclaimed

2) Ober (Inactive)
3) Blackhawk1331 (posted very little last DP) (claims to be away for a day or so)
4) Vmpire321(inactive)
5) USM (posted very little last DP)

Results
NP1
Bossy: Innocent on TUF
TUF: Guilty on Medic
Airmax: Copped TUF
Xerge: Received an innocent

NP2
Airmax: Copped Royal, sent results to F16
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:28:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 2:44:02 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Also, lets not vote for anybody. Since we are at MYLO/ LYLO, mafia could come on at once and hammer a townie.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:30:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:28:51 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/16/2012 2:44:02 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Also, lets not vote for anybody. Since we are at MYLO/ LYLO, mafia could come on at once and hammer a townie.

True. UNVOTE.
Sapere Aude!
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:34:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:28:28 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Ya. Vmpire is the only completely inactive player yet to claim.

Results anyone?

VTL Vmp for claim.

Lol. Forgot we can't VTL.

FOS Vmpire for a claim.
Sapere Aude!
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 3:42:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:34:29 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 6/16/2012 3:28:28 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Ya. Vmpire is the only completely inactive player yet to claim.

Results anyone?

VTL Vmp for claim.

Lol. Forgot we can't VTL.

FOS Vmpire for a claim.

Lol, forgot about that too.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 4:09:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/16/2012 3:34:29 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 6/16/2012 3:28:28 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Ya. Vmpire is the only completely inactive player yet to claim.

Results anyone?

VTL Vmp for claim.

Lol. Forgot we can't VTL.

FOS F-16(vmp) for a claim.
Sapere Aude!
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 8:34:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafterlist
Dead

1) Airmax(1)- Miller- Town
2) Medic- Tracker- Town
3) TUF- Cop- town
4) Bossy- JOAT- town
5) Royal- Queen- mafia
6) F-16- Doc- Town
7) USM- Survivor- TP

Claims

1) Airmax- sends cop results elsewhere
2) IFLY- Misguided gun owner
3) Apollo.11- Beloved princess (Will skip a DP whether he is lynched or killed)
4) OneElephant- 1x self electing king
5) TUF(2)- Vanilla

Unclaimed

1) Blackhawk1331 
2) Vmpire321/F-16(2)

Results
NP1
Bossy: Innocent on TUF
TUF: Guilty on Medic
Airmax: Copped TUF
Xerge: Received an innocent

NP2
Airmax: Copped Royal, sent results to F16

NP3:
Airmax: Copped OneElephant, sent to IFLY
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2012 8:47:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
F-16 and blackhawk need to claim or we will flip a coin and have the king lynch one of them

F-16... Blackhawk... please claim
Debate.org Moderator
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 12:29:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 12:26:03 AM, TUF wrote:
Okay I'm back from my journey. Where are we at guys?

MYLO. We are at MYLO. -.-
Sapere Aude!
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 12:31:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 12:29:31 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 6/17/2012 12:26:03 AM, TUF wrote:
Okay I'm back from my journey. Where are we at guys?

MYLO. We are at MYLO. -.-

Got it. Who has had the most suspicious behavior?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 12:33:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 12:31:11 AM, TUF wrote:
At 6/17/2012 12:29:31 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 6/17/2012 12:26:03 AM, TUF wrote:
Okay I'm back from my journey. Where are we at guys?

MYLO. We are at MYLO. -.-

Got it. Who has had the most suspicious behavior?

vmpire did. Then he went inactive. F-16 replaced him, ignored calls for a claim, and has since gone offline.
Sapere Aude!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 2:25:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am the watcher.

NP1: Watched TUF - Airmax1227 (2) and BossyBurrito visited him

NP2: Watched Airmax - He was visited by Bossy.

NP3: Watched Airmax - Nobody visited.

Did Apollo claim yet? He seems a bit quick to accuse. People often log on and off and in my experience mafia often use that as an excuse to lynch. "Oh, he logged off, he must be scum, don't give him time to log on again, hammer nowww!"
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 3:14:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 2:25:03 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I am the watcher.

NP1: Watched TUF - Airmax1227 (2) and BossyBurrito visited him

NP2: Watched Airmax - He was visited by Bossy.

NP3: Watched Airmax - Nobody visited.

Did Apollo claim yet? He seems a bit quick to accuse. People often log on and off and in my experience mafia often use that as an excuse to lynch. "Oh, he logged off, he must be scum, don't give him time to log on again, hammer nowww!"

The only claim left is Blackhawk. And yeah, I don't really buy Apollo's Beloved Princess claim either. Anyways, if Apollo is really Beloved Princess, then we just lost the game since all mafia have to do is Nk him.(no protective roles left)
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 3:39:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 12:29:31 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 6/17/2012 12:26:03 AM, TUF wrote:
Okay I'm back from my journey. Where are we at guys?

MYLO. We are at MYLO. -.-

No, we are most likely at LYLO. We already established from the DP1 OP that there are 4 mafia, one of which is dead.

Right now, it is

4 town vs 3 mafia

Again, we have already lost if Apollo is actually Beloved Princess.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 12:41:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 12:37:22 PM, TUF wrote:
I am kind of suspicious of apollo's beloved princess claim...

I agree.. If he is BP the game is likely over anyway..

Right now I think he is probably the best bet for a lynch this DP..

Let's get Blackhawks full claim, and then work it out..
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 12:42:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At this point in the game we also have to king the most town confirmed player..

If we King scum, a mislynch is inevitable.. so let's be sure on that aspect..
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 12:43:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/17/2012 12:42:42 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At this point in the game we also have to king the most town confirmed player..

If we King scum, a mislynch is inevitable.. so let's be sure on that aspect..

Okay, who do you believe is the most confirmed?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227