Kingmaker Mafia DP5

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 11:39:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead in the night was Airmax1227.

Airmax1227 (2): You are the Flavoured Cop. Choose two people, one person to investigate and one person to send your results to. If someone is guilty, your results will be sent to the second person. If innocent, they will not be sent. You win with the Town.

With 5 players remaining in the game, Town would have to come up with 3 votes and lynch scum to keep up with the Mafia.

5 Players Remaining:

1. TUF
2. Blackhawk
3. F-16
4. OneElephant
5. IFLYHIGH
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 11:56:39 AM
At 6/19/2012 11:54:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
I saw BH visit Airmax last night...

VTL Blackhawk

You are not in the game.

I watched OneE last night. No visits.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 12:17:23 PM
Okay, OneE lynched scum at LYLO so he is confirmed town. We should obviously king him tonight. The remaining mafia is between me, IFly, TUF and Blackhawk. I know I am town so between IFly, TUF and BH, there can only be one townie. Pretty sure that IFly is not that one based on his eagerness to lynch but I am not positive.

Everyone
1) role-claim again and
2) give a list of your night actions.

then we can proceed from there to find evidence as to which two players are town and which two are mafia.

Role Claim
I am the watcher.

Night actions
NP1: Watched TUF - Airmax1227 (2) and BossyBurrito visited him

NP2: Watched Airmax - He was visited by Bossy.

NP3: Watched Airmax - Nobody visited.

Also, everyone (besides OneE), make your case for why you are town.

Why I am town
1) If you look at Apollo's post (http://www.debate.org...), he seemed extremely interested in trying to FOS me before I got the chance to respond. Another thing to keep in mind is that I cannot account for Vmpire's actions. Quite honestly, Vmpire barely pays attention to the Day Phases, bandwagons on people with the most votes, and provides no analysis. This is how he plays as town so such behavior cannot be construed as mafia behavior. Right after I replaced him, the first thing I did was claim. As for the choice of watcher targets, I chose the most confirmed player.

Apollo's behavior would make no sense at all if we were both mafia. We would simply have to somehow get one townie lynched and that's it. We would have won. I am that townie that Apollo was trying to get lynched. Based on the way he started jumping to conclusions that I was mafia, I was able to figure out that he was mafia himself.

2) I chose OneE as king knowing full well that Apollo would be lynched.

I am thinking TUF is likely town since he FOSsed Apollo and went after him. Process of elimination leaves Blackhawk and IFly. It is easy to buy IFly as mafia since he too like Apollo was overzealous in his accusations. He is also subtly defending BH saying that BH wouldn't claim vanilla etc. I don't think there will be two vanillas in a small game so narrowing down, I think the most likely candidates are IFly and BH.

But, everyone make your cases. Then we'll see if anything changes.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 12:18:05 PM
I still think F-16 and TUF are mafia. You got an inno in your PM OE Right? Go back amd look at Airmax's biggest FOS- it was BH. Obviously he would want to investigate him.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 12:26:12 PM
I will write my case in a moment.

@F-16, what has BH done that is scummier than TUF? TUF was overzealous to be king last DP for no reason. He also was overzealous to lynch me, so why aren't you FOS'ing TUF?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 12:30:38 PM
At 6/19/2012 12:26:12 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I will write my case in a moment.

@F-16, what has BH done that is scummier than TUF? TUF was overzealous to be king last DP for no reason. He also was overzealous to lynch me, so why aren't you FOS'ing TUF?

BH was mostly inactive and claim vanilla but didn't cc initially.

TUF simply didn't trust anyone but himself. He played that way the entire game so it is not a scumtell. He also went after Apollo.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 12:44:25 PM
My case

(1) It takes two people two confirm somebody in this game. Airmax has to cop somebody and the person receiving a message must tell town they got an inno. Last DP, I fufilled that second role to confirm you OE. Why as mafia would I want you confirmed?

(2) I was most adament about Apollo's lynch. I was the one to force him to claim and have FOS'd him ever since. This was no last minute attempt to bus a mafia teammate. Compare this to F-16 and TUF's FOS which was last minute. Which looks more like bussing to you?

BH-

(1) He is not stupid enough to have claimed vanilla. He is a very experienced player and knows that cc'ing TUF's vanilla claim might get him killed.

(2) Look at Airmax's main FOS- it was BH. You admitted to getting an inno, so who do you think the inno was for?

This leaves F-16 and TUF as mafia.

Things to note

• F-16 thinks TUF is town because he FOS'd Apollo but think I'm mafia because I was overzealous for a lynch. Lolwut?

• F-16 and TUF's FOS on Apollo does not count since it was last minute. Look back in the DP, Apollo was going to be lynched no matter what. Of course mafia would bus him to look inno. Apollo's death does nothing in favor of F-16 and TUF.

• There has been some major buddying between F-16 and TUF. They have both defended each other and have both attacked. Do you see a connection between me and anybody else? I have defend BH, but he has not returned the favor nor has he FOS'd F-16 and TUF.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 12:46:14 PM
Okay so I am still suspicous of BlackHawk for CC'ing me, but I majorly think that the last 2 mafia members are BlackHawk and IFLY.

BLACKHAWK: He posted in the DP after I claimed vanilla, yet said nothing. Then last DP he responded saying he didn't post until the next DP. This is a lie, because he actually posted several times after I claimed, thus I am not buying this excuse. He has done a ton of lurking, and is likely mafia.

IFLY: Continously FOSing and trying to lead mis-lynches, and has already suceeded in one. Is trying to lead another one on me simply because I voted myself to be king last DP. Bad reasoning is Bad.

Besides that his role is incredibily scummy. Given that airmax flipped as a cop, we know that he sent results IFLY. So if IFLY kills investigative roles upon being visited, he should be dead. And yes, messengers DO count as visits, in almost every game.

So IFLY has been caught lying about his role, and has STILL survived to attempt to lead mis-lynches.

I also agree with f-16 that OE is confirmed now for lynching mafia at LYLO.

So VTK OE, to Kill IFLY. Next DP we kill BH, and we should win.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 12:52:34 PM
At 6/19/2012 12:44:25 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
My case

(1) It takes two people two confirm somebody in this game. Airmax has to cop somebody and the person receiving a message must tell town they got an inno. Last DP, I fufilled that second role to confirm you OE. Why as mafia would I want you confirmed?

However Airmax should have been dead since he visited you. He didn't, so you lied about your role.

(2) I was most adament about Apollo's lynch. I was the one to force him to claim and have FOS'd him ever since. This was no last minute attempt to bus a mafia teammate. Compare this to F-16 and TUF's FOS which was last minute. Which looks more like bussing to you?

My Fos wasn't last minute btw. I was among the first FOS'ing apollo dummy.

BH-

(1) He is not stupid enough to have claimed vanilla. He is a very experienced player and knows that cc'ing TUF's vanilla claim might get him killed.

He is CC'ing vanilla because he wants to paint me as a mis-lynch. My question is why the heck didn't he CC me the 3rd day phase when I claimed? he certainly had time to post after that occasion. He is lying, and trying to paint me as scum.

(2) Look at Airmax's main FOS- it was BH. You admitted to getting an inno, so who do you think the inno was for?

This leaves F-16 and TUF as mafia.

Please re-read this. It makes absolutely no sense.

Things to note

• F-16 thinks TUF is town because he FOS'd Apollo but think I'm mafia because I was overzealous for a lynch. Lolwut?

What do you mean lolwut. You have been over zealous for a lynch from the start which led to my mis-lynch from the start. And you are attempting to do it again.

• F-16 and TUF's FOS on Apollo does not count since it was last minute. Look back in the DP, Apollo was going to be lynched no matter what. Of course mafia would bus him to look inno. Apollo's death does nothing in favor of F-16 and TUF.

I could easily change my name to yours and that statement would make the exact same sense for you. You bussed Apollo. You are mafia. Die scum.

• There has been some major buddying between F-16 and TUF. They have both defended each other and have both attacked. Do you see a connection between me and anybody else? I have defend BH, but he has not returned the favor nor has he FOS'd F-16 and TUF.

Are you f'ing kidding me? I have not buddies with F-16 once, please find the post where I did! In fact I FOS'ed him last DP. Learn to read bro.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 12:59:18 PM
OneElephant, ultimately this is your decision. But behavior wise look at how IFLY has been acting pro mafia rather than pro town. His role is detrimental to the town, and it has been proven that he is lying about it.

Please make the right choice in lynching IFLY.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:04:26 PM
I am just going to VTK OE. OE, you have lostenes to me twice in this game ans lynched TP and mafia because. Please be smart about this.

On my role being scummy, yeah I know. I don't see why I wouldn't just claim PGO instead investigative PGO, but I got what I got. Airmax has already agreed that messaging me=\=Airmax's death, but I'll let you decide.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:08:06 PM
At 6/19/2012 1:04:26 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I am just going to VTK OE. OE, you have lostenes to me twice in this game ans lynched TP and mafia because. Please be smart about this.

On my role being scummy, yeah I know. I don't see why I wouldn't just claim PGO instead investigative PGO, but I got what I got. Airmax has already agreed that messaging me=\=Airmax's death, but I'll let you decide.

You claimed investigative PGO so investigaters wouldn't cop you. Duh. But airmax visited you anyway. So your screwed given that he didn't die. I am guessing your mafia buddy BlackHawk is probably the goon.

And Btw I was on both of the lynched for the TP and the mafia member.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:13:38 PM
At 6/19/2012 1:06:37 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
TUF, please provide a link where you FOS'd Apollo before DP4.

http://www.debate.org...

Eat it b1tch.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:16:50 PM
At 6/19/2012 1:13:38 PM, TUF wrote:

Eat it b1tch.

Dude, that was before you replaced Ober.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:20:27 PM
At 6/19/2012 1:16:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

Eat it b1tch.

Dude, that was before you replaced Ober.

So? I was still suspicious of him. And Dp3 was extremely short, not even you cared about apollo. We instantly lynched USM, after I CC'ed him. So I don't know what point your trying to prove. DP4 is when we both starting FOSing him heavily. We had bigger fish to fry prior to that.

What's your point?

Your mafia, so I really don't know why I am trying to prove anything to you. I'll let OE decide.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 1:25:23 PM
At 6/19/2012 1:20:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/19/2012 1:16:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

Your mafia, so I really don't know why I am trying to prove anything to you. I'll let OE decide.

Ok, sounds good. We'll see at endgame I guess.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 2:04:57 PM
ONEELEPHANT, F-16 lied about his watcher results. He said no one visited you, yet you got an inno in your PM box(from Airmax)! Lynch F-16.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 2:08:29 PM
At 6/19/2012 2:04:57 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
ONEELEPHANT, F-16 lied about his watcher results. He said no one visited you, yet you got an inno in your PM box(from Airmax)! Lynch F-16.

Are you joking? Airmax died bro...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 2:09:03 PM
And also how would you know that, OneElephant hasn't even posted.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 2:09:41 PM
At 6/19/2012 2:08:29 PM, TUF wrote:

OE still got the message from Airmax last NP.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 3:10:34 PM
At 6/19/2012 2:09:41 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/19/2012 2:08:29 PM, TUF wrote:

OE still got the message from Airmax last NP.

I get what you are saying, but how would you know that unless you are in a PM with him? F-16 revealed his results just barely, and OE has not posted yet...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 3:12:41 PM
At 6/19/2012 12:17:23 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Role Claim
I am the watcher.

Night actions

and this was his results from last NP.

At 6/19/2012 11:56:39 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

So how do you know that OE got a message if he hasn't posted yet?
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 3:17:25 PM
At 6/19/2012 3:12:41 PM, TUF wrote:
At 6/19/2012 12:17:23 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Role Claim
I am the watcher.

Night actions

and this was his results from last NP.

So how do you know that OE got a message if he hasn't posted yet?

Second from last post.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 3:21:52 PM
At 6/19/2012 11:54:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:
I saw BH visit Airmax last night...

VTL Blackhawk

You are not in the game.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 3:21:53 PM

I don't think a PM counts as a visit. Either way, OneE already said that he got a PM before I said that no one visited him so my results came later. They weren't contradicted by anyone else's.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 3:23:10 PM
At 6/19/2012 3:21:53 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I don't think a PM counts as a visit. Either way, OneE already said that he got a PM before I said that no one visited him so my results came later. They weren't contradicted by anyone else's.

OE and Airmax are not in a PM. Airmax's role works like a messanger/cop.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2012 3:26:48 PM
At 6/19/2012 3:23:10 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/19/2012 3:21:53 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

OE and Airmax are not in a PM. Airmax's role works like a messanger/cop.

I don't know why I got that no one visited OneE. I'll wait for OneE to post so we can figure it out.