Jump to topic:

Vito's Revenge- DP 4

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:14:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Don Scaletta was surprised to see his top guys walk in with such a concerned look on their faces. "Well gentlemen, do we have any news??", he asked. "Yes Don, we have good news and we have bad news, and we have news that's both good and bad. Whad'ya want first??", the Underboss asked. "Let's start with the good news", replied the Don.

"Ok, well they whacked our consigliere, so we whacked theirs. Sil Dante is dead". "That is good news", said the Don, "Now what's the bad news??" The Don cringed as he was told about the death of Sal Bonpiensero. He knew bringing him aboard was risky, but he would have been valuable to the Scaletta Family. "What about this other business??", the Don asked.

"Well, Don Anthony Soprano got whacked too. The bad thing is that we don't know who did it. If it was one of our guys then he's a renegade. Nobody approved a hit on the Don".

"Find out who did this thing, and bring him to me", the Don ordered.
Sleeps with the fishes:

Spinko- Don Anthony Soprano- You are the Godfather. You will show innocent to all cops and lie detectors should they exist, however, if you choose to do the night kill you may be seen by watchers or trackers, should they exist. You have the final say on who to kill, and who will do the kill. Kill the right player and rather than die, he will be recruited to your family. You win with the Soprano Family (Mafia).

Vampire- Silvio Dante- You are the Soprano consiglieri. Each night you may choose one of the following actions: Framer/Lawyer/Messenger. You must use all three actions before re-using any of them. You win with the Soprano Family (Mafia).

TUF- Salvatore "Big Pvssy" Bonpensiero- Due to the fact that you turned your back on your former Don, and friend, Don Anthony Soprano, Don Scaletta feels that you would make a good addition to the family. It is your job to help determine who is loyal, or disloyal, to the Scaletta Family, so on even nights you may investigate a player and be told if that player is loyal (innocent), or disloyal (guilty). You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).

Royal- Bodyguard- Scaletta
DetectableNinja- Messenger- Scaletta
Drafter- Informer- Scaletta
Active Players:

1. Budda- Replaced by Drafter2
2. Johnny
5. THEBOMB
7. IFLY
9. FourTrouble
10. Oberherr- Replaced by Royal2
11. Apollo- Replaced by Budda2
12. LK
13. Blackhawk1331- Replaced by TUF2
14. HCP
16. Airmax
17. F-16 Falcon
19. caveat
20. Andro- Replaced by Mestari

With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch.

Andiamo!!
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:18:42 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:16:31 PM, medic0506 wrote:
**Budda 2 has replaced Apollo**

**Tuf 2 has replaced Blackhawk**

**Mestari has replaced Andro**

dafuq
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:24:28 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:18:42 PM, caveat wrote:
At 6/23/2012 5:16:31 PM, medic0506 wrote:
**Budda 2 has replaced Apollo**

**Tuf 2 has replaced Blackhawk**

**Mestari has replaced Andro**

dafuq

That's what I said when everybody bailed.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:29:44 PM
Dead

1) Drafter(1) -Christopher Multisanti- receives pieces of information- town
2) Royal(1)- Brian O'Neill- Bodyguard- town
3) DetectableNinja- Leo Galante- Messenger- town
4) Spinko- Don Anthony Soprano- Godfather and Recruiter- mafia
5) Vmpire- Silvio Dante- Framer/Lawyer/Messenger- mafia
6) TUF - "Big Pusspy" Bonpensiero - Even night cop

Claims

Role Claims
1) Drafter(2) - Luca Garino - Miller
2) THEBOMB - El Greco - Odd night Doc
3) F-16 - Henry Thomasino - Odd night Watcher
4) IFLY - Eddie Scarpa - Hitman (night gunsmith - makes player overeager)
5) LordKnukle - Eric Reilly - Bulletproof (vulnerable to the Scaletta family)
6) HCP - Tom Hagen - Vanilla (gains ability when "something happens"?)
7) Blackhawk - Luca Brasi - Flavored cop
8) Royal(2) - Aldo Trapani - Odd-Night cop

Character Claims
9) Airmax - Hyman Roth
10) Caveat - Don Vito Scaletta

No claims
11) Johnny
12) FourTrouble
13) Apollo
14) Andro
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:30:15 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:24:45 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Was watcher on me? Because I believe I was rb'd.

Sure you won't get modkilled for this?
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:31:06 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:29:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm the one who shot social btw.

What were your other night actions? Considering Spinko's role, we need to figure out if they've recruited anyone.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:33:18 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:30:15 PM, caveat wrote:
At 6/23/2012 5:24:45 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Was watcher on me? Because I believe I was rb'd.

Sure you won't get modkilled for this?

The mod made it clear that I wasn't neccessarily rb'd- but I would still like the watcher results.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:33:35 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:31:06 PM, caveat wrote:
At 6/23/2012 5:29:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm the one who shot social btw.

What were your other night actions? Considering Spinko's role, we need to figure out if they've recruited anyone.

Actually, just reread Spinko's role. It specifically refers to the "right" person. Singular. HCP's claim is way too coincidental. He may have already been recruited.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:35:46 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:28:50 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
could this be any more obvious?

VTL LK

Did I miss something? Neither you or IFH's gun shot him.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:40:21 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:37:46 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
My actuons didn't go through. This is why I want F-16's watcher results first before lynching LK.

Sounds like you attempted to give your gun to someone. Of course, I deduced this with no input from you whatsoever. *cough*
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:42:14 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:40:21 PM, caveat wrote:
At 6/23/2012 5:37:46 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
My actuons didn't go through. This is why I want F-16's watcher results first before lynching LK.

Sounds like you attempted to give your gun to someone. Of course, I deduced this with no input from you whatsoever. *cough*

I asked Medic if I could say "My night actions didn't go through." He said yes.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:46:03 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:42:46 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I have no idea what the mafia is thinking - why would they try killing TUF?

It would be gamble to kill you or F-16. TUF was cop... so I am assuming that is why they did it.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:47:44 PM
At 6/23/2012 5:46:03 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/23/2012 5:42:46 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I have no idea what the mafia is thinking - why would they try killing TUF?

It would be gamble to kill you or F-16. TUF was cop... so I am assuming that is why they did it.

why not royal who was getting investigations because it was NP3?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:52:28 PM
Okay I am replacing BlackHawk.

In my old role, I was an even night cop. I copped Johnny and got an innocent NP2.

BlackHawk's role is a cop role that can only investigate targets that have already been investigated. Upon targetting a person who was investigated once, my new role can pierce through any sort of result blocking (AKA lawyering, framing, godfathers, millers, etc).

Well Since I didn't really know any one who was investigated except for johnny, (since I investigated him), I decided I might as well cop him again, thinking I was pretty much wasting my role.

Well, turns out I got a guilty. So Johnny is either the god father, or was lawyered NP2.

VTL JonnyBoy54
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:53:18 PM
NVM spinko was the godfather. So Johnny must have been lawyered, or my old role was flavored.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:55:34 PM
At 6/20/2012 7:00:00 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Woo. Goodie me. I always get lynched when I claim my real role. Next time, I'll just fake claim.

Let me clarify. I am the vanilla, right now. The Don doesn't know what role I'll play in the family, but I may be called upon later to do some jobs on the side. I might get a permanent job (role) later.

Perhaps HCP didn't realize he was a sleeper mafia at the time, but with Spinko's role in the open, it is but a small step away. Keeping in mind HCP claimed his role DP3, it is possible (but improbable at the moment) he was recruited last night and TUF was killed some other way. That said, it doesn't make sense that TUF was targetted.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2012 5:55:48 PM
Furthermore, If I cop someone who was not investigated prior, then I get some useless result.

Night actions:

NP 1- Check Vampire- Saggitarius
NP 2- Check LK- Likes cheesy balls
NP 3- Check Johnny- Guilty