Jump to topic:

Vito's Revenge- DP 6

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:21:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"I don't know what to make of this, boss", the capo said. "Nor do I", the Don replied, "but we have to keep looking. Keep poking around, somebody had to see something".
Sleeps with the fishes:

Johnnyboy54- ?????

Mestari- Monk Malone- You were once a trusted member of the Corleone Family, but turned out to be a rat who cooperated with the feds. You have proven your disloyalty, as such, you are the traitor. You now work for the Scaletta Family, but if killed by the Sopranos you will automatically convert to their side, rather than die. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town), unless you are nightkilled, thus recruited, by the Soprano Family (Mafia).
*Converted NP 2

LK- Roleblocker- Soprano
Budda2- Joat- Soprano
Spinko- Godfather- Soprano
Vampire- Joat- Soprano
TUF- Spy (Cop)- Scaletta
Royal- Bodyguard- Scaletta
DetectableNinja- Messenger- Scaletta
Drafter- Informer- Scaletta
Active Players:

1. Budda- Replaced by Drafter2
5. THEBOMB
7. IFLY
9. FourTrouble
10. Oberherr- Replaced by Royal2
13. Blackhawk1331- Replaced by TUF2
14. HCP
16. Airmax
17. F-16 Falcon
19. caveat

With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch.

Andiamo!!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:25:40 PM
Whoever IFly gave the gun to most likely killed Johnnyboy although obviously it seems they can't claim it. This means that the mafia again missed on their kill.

FT, who did you kill last night?

Everybody out your results. I watched IFly. No visitors.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:32:08 PM
I have no idea what is going on. There is obviously still a mafia alive, it wasn't johnny, and he waited to use the janitor ability.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:32:52 PM
I tried killing johnny but I am absolutely certain it wasn't me who killed him - I don't even have a janitor ability. Obviously mafia is trying to keep me from confirming my role.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:32:58 PM
Dead
1) Drafter(1) -Christopher Multisanti- receives pieces of information- TOWN
2) Royal(1)- Brian O'Neill- Bodyguard- TOWN
3) DetectableNinja- Leo Galante- Messenger- TOWN
4) Spinko- Don Anthony Soprano- Godfather and Recruiter- MAFIA
5) Vmpire- Silvio Dante- Framer/Lawyer/Messenger- MAFIA
6) TUF(1) - "Big Pusspy" Bonpensiero - Even night cop - TOWN
7) LK - Paulie "Walnuts" Gaultieri - Roleblocker - MAFIA
8) Budda(2) - Bobby Bacalieri - Rolecop/Watcher/Goon - MAFIA
9) Mestari - Monk Malone - Traitor - MAFIA
10) Johnnyboy - Unknown - Unknown - Unknown ??????

Role Claims
1) Drafter(2) - Luca Garino - Miller
2) THEBOMB - El Greco - Odd night Doc
3) F-16 - Henry Thomasino - Odd night Watcher
4) IFLY - Eddie Scarpa - Hitman (night gunsmith - makes player overeager)
5) HCP - Tom Hagen - Vanilla (gains ability when "something happens"?)
6) TUF(2) - Luca Brasi - Flavored cop
7) Royal(2) - Aldo Trapani - Odd-Night cop
8) Airmax - Hyman Roth - Cyclic JOAT (messenger, rb, tracker, doc)
9) Caveat - Don Vito Scaletta - Bulletproof Mason Recruiter
10) FourTrouble - Joey Barbaro - Flavored Vigilante
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:34:57 PM
At 6/26/2012 5:32:52 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I tried killing johnny but I am absolutely certain it wasn't me who killed him - I don't even have a janitor ability. Obviously mafia is trying to keep me from confirming my role.

I am quite sure that whoever IFly gave the gun to killed Johnny since he was our top suspicion. I don't think they can explicitly reveal that they killed him. Airmax's tracker results are accurate though. That should tell you all you need to know.

However, I am surprised by the janitor ability. I have no idea why his role was janitored or who caused it.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:39:40 PM
IFLY, royal, and TUF - one of them is certainly mafia. IFLY was so scummy earlier in the game, defending both social and LK and FOS'ing me. I have to go, so I can't figure this out now. Please don't lynch anyone until I return. Hopefully we can figure out what is going on.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:42:35 PM
Got a "loyal" from F-16.

Was told that HCP has hairy palms and that I wasn't supposed to get a result on him yesterday.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:43:23 PM
1) Drafter2 - Played pro-town. More importantly, there is no way Budda left the game out of frustration unless he was about to be mislynched.

2) F-16 - Innocent on me NP3. We know there isn't a cult, Mestari was lying. We know I am not GF because Spinko is. We know I am not the recruit because Mestari was. We know I wasn't lawyered because Vmpire died DP3 whereas I was investigated NP3. In any case, I called out spinko as mafia and gave evidence that Mestari was too. In any case, my watcher results are proven and mafia already has a watcher. They won't have two ergo I am town watcher.

3) IFly - His role is pretty much proven.

4) HCP - LK tried really hard to lynch him so it can't be him. He isn't the recruit either since Mestari was. In any case, no one cc'd vanilla. With all these power roles, there is bound to be a vanilla.

5) TUF - PLEASE OUT ALL YOUR RESULTS.

6) ROYAL(2) - PLEASE OUT ALL YOUR RESULTS.

7) TheBomb - SAY WHO YOU PROTECTED. But likely town since he claimed odd night doc before Royal(1)'s even night bodyguard role was revealed.

8) Caveat - Don Scalette -Confirmed through character.

9) Airmax - Role is proven, not sure about affiliation.

10) FT - Either town or SK but definitely not mafia.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:44:52 PM
At 6/26/2012 5:42:35 PM, TUF wrote:
Got a "loyal" from F-16.

Was told that HCP has hairy palms and that I wasn't supposed to get a result on him yesterday.

Why check me of all people?
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:46:13 PM
At 6/26/2012 5:33:38 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 6/26/2012 5:27:10 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I tracked F-16...

"Falcon visited IFH and Johnny"

why did you track F-16?

I wanted my tracker role confirmed.. I'm also paranoid about an unclaimed PGO.. I also wanted to double check F-16's confirmation.. I also do find it strange he visited Johnny
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:47:46 PM
At 6/26/2012 5:46:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I tracked F-16...

why did you track F-16?

I wanted my tracker role confirmed.. I'm also paranoid about an unclaimed PGO.. I also wanted to double check F-16's confirmation.. I also do find it strange he visited Johnny

Isn't it obvious?
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:51:32 PM
At 6/26/2012 5:47:46 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/26/2012 5:46:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I tracked F-16...

why did you track F-16?

Isn't it obvious?

Yeah I suppose so.. though, if he was mafia, what good would watcher results do? Nonetheless being as how scummy he was I don't see how it makes sense that you NK'd him.. You also seem to be pretty confirmed now...

I'll provdie my night actions again for whatever they are worth:

NP1 Roleblock Budda
NP2 Track Ifly
NP3 Message F-16
NP4 Doc self
NP5 Track F- 16
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:54:15 PM
I watched IFly, not Johnny.

Also, whoever carries out kills for IFly cannot claim that they did so. Doesn't this explain everything?

Mafia must have waived their night kill. Or they targeted whoever thebomb protected.

Why was johnny janitored? Maybe his role incriminates someone else. Maybe he is third party. Maybe he was silenced. I don't know.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:59:06 PM
Okay, TUF2 replaced BH but LK and Spinko were bandwagoning pretty hard when I suggested that BH was scum. I also want to know why he checked a confirmed player rather than someone else.

@ Royal, who did you investigate?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 6:06:31 PM
What if there is no mafia left and Mestari couldn't kill on their behalf. What if there is only some TP we have to get rid of?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 6:10:29 PM
At 6/26/2012 6:06:31 PM, drafterman wrote:
What if there is no mafia left and Mestari couldn't kill on their behalf. What if there is only some TP we have to get rid of?

I am pretty sure Mestari could kill since he essentially becomes mafia so I am assuming that he becomes part of the mafia PM with full privileges. If there is just a third party left, it's gotta be FT since he couldn't be recruited. If there are mafia left, everyone except TUF(2), Royal(2), and Airmax are pretty much confirmed town. Airmax proved his role as well. I really want to know why TUF(2) checked me and the reasons for Royal's FOS on me last DP where she flat-out lied about me stopping her from FOSsing Andro. I was the one who first called out Andro as inactive and worthy of claiming. I also had my vote on Andro for the longest time. So, Royal is lying and I want to know why.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 6:26:34 PM
A good idea might be for everyone to write out their top 4 FOSses and why. Then we could possibly do something like lynch the likeliest person. Who are your top FOSses and why?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 6:51:18 PM
I think it is FT too but I am really hesitating because he was the one who was taking down mafia the most. But all the results seem to point towards FT. He says he can explain everything (he said in the Mason PM) so I am waiting for him to log on again and explain.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 6:54:27 PM
Basically, the point is this:

1) Caveat can recruit town.

2) The first time he attempts to recruit scum, the recruitment will fail with no penalty to him. This occurred when he first tried to recruit FT.

3) Once a recruitment fails, Caveat can now recruit scum and town and will have no idea who is town or who is scum. He recruited FT last NP and it succeeded as FT is now in the Mason PM.

4) This pretty much proves that the recruitment has nothing to do with his role and everything to do with the fact that he is not town.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 7:21:46 PM
At 6/26/2012 5:42:35 PM, TUF wrote:
Got a "loyal" from F-16.

Hey! I love my palms.