Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

MQMQM Mafia Day Phase 5

Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:31:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It doesn't seem anybody is paying attention to the OPs so I'm just going to post the role pms and get this thing started.

Logic: "Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?" – Ash, Army of Darkness

You have a rather nice gun. It would be a shame not to use it before you die. When you are killed you may take your boomstick and introduce one other player to it. (You may choose one player to kill when you die.)

Budda: "It was a peaceful day." – Mestari, Shakugan no Shana DP2

This quote will forever live in infamy. It was the first sentence in the OP that required two posts just to copy and paste the role pms of everybody who had died. In the first night of my Shakugan no Shana game, 8 out of the 20 original players had died. Mods learn from their mistakes. You are the apprentice. You may select one player at any given point in the game, day phase or night phase. When they die you shall receive a modified version of their role.

Living Players

1. Drafterman
2. IFLY
3. Airmax
4. FourTrouble

With 4 players remaining it takes 3 votes to lynch. The DP will end at 9:30PM EST Thursday.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:34:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Living Players

1. Drafterman
2. IFLY
3. Airmax
4. HCP 3
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:39:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 8:36:13 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
I'm pretty sure Airmax is the last mafia.

I'm really not.. sorry for my inactivity in this game though..

I couldn't use my sensor ability on the No Lynch unfortunately though..

I really regret not using them earlier now.. I'll keep this game in mind should I ever be a sensor again.. though in Bond Mafia waiting to use it proved to be a wise move.. this time it appears I waited far too long
Debate.org Moderator
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:39:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 8:39:33 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:36:13 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
I'm pretty sure Airmax is the last mafia.

I'm really not.. sorry for my inactivity in this game though..

I couldn't use my sensor ability on the No Lynch unfortunately though..

I really regret not using them earlier now.. I'll keep this game in mind should I ever be a sensor again.. though in Bond Mafia waiting to use it proved to be a wise move.. this time it appears I waited far too long

That's convinient.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:40:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Awesome, thanks logic
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:43:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 8:39:58 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:39:33 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:36:13 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
I'm pretty sure Airmax is the last mafia.

I'm really not.. sorry for my inactivity in this game though..

I couldn't use my sensor ability on the No Lynch unfortunately though..

I really regret not using them earlier now.. I'll keep this game in mind should I ever be a sensor again.. though in Bond Mafia waiting to use it proved to be a wise move.. this time it appears I waited far too long

That's convinient.

Well I got role blocked NP3, though I suppose I could have just made something up if I wanted it to be less incriminating.. and we NL'd DP4.. I figured the DP3 lynch would be ideal.. I've only ever been a sensor once before, I don't really understand the strategy of the role yet.. But I do recognize that doing it earlier is better now..
Debate.org Moderator
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:47:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
HCP- why are you refusing to claim? We have been at LYLO/MYLO for the last three DP's and you still haven't claimed. Do so now please.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:51:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 8:48:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
But anyways, I am the doctor.

You didn't think to cc me? Not that it would have mattered since we already have two trackers and two vanillas. Still, why the wait?

Anyways, VTNL.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:52:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
About to be Muted

VTNL - 3/3 - HCP, Airmax, IFLY

The DP has ended in a no lynch. Night actions are due asap. No more talking.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:56:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 8:51:41 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:48:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
But anyways, I am the doctor.

You didn't think to cc me? Not that it would have mattered since we already have two trackers and two vanillas. Still, why the wait?

Anyways, VTNL.

You claimed Doc?
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:58:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 8:56:18 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:51:41 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:48:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
But anyways, I am the doctor.

You didn't think to cc me? Not that it would have mattered since we already have two trackers and two vanillas. Still, why the wait?

Anyways, VTNL.

You claimed Doc?

Stop talking.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 8:58:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/26/2012 8:58:01 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:56:18 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:51:41 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 6/26/2012 8:48:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
But anyways, I am the doctor.

You didn't think to cc me? Not that it would have mattered since we already have two trackers and two vanillas. Still, why the wait?

Anyways, VTNL.

You claimed Doc?

Stop talking.

Then answer my question!