Jump to topic:

Vito's Revenge- DP 8

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:10:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Don Vito's underboss barged in. "Hey boss, you're not going to believe this. That loner that killed Multi, it was Roth. Hyman Roth". "Has this problem been dealt with??", the Don asked as he sat back in his chair. "Yes, Roth won't be problem any more", the underboss replied. "Good", said the Don, "hopefully there won't be any more surprises". "Well actually boss"........

Sleeps with the fishes:

Airmax- Hyman Roth- You are an independent mobster, with allegiance only to yourself. You will be loyal, or disloyal, to anyone at any time, whenever it suits your goals, thus you are the third-party survivor. You have the following abilities which may help you: Messenger/Tracker/Doctor. You MAY use those abilities but aren't required to, however you MUST use both of these abilities at least once: Kill/Roleblock. You may not re-use any ability until you have used them all. You have no protection against investigations. In order to win you must survive until the end of the game, and have used the two required abilities.

Royal2- Aldo Trapani- Due to your military training during the war, and your proven loyalty, Don Scaletta entrusts you to help make sure that family members remain loyal. On odd nights you may investigate a person and be told if he is loyal (innocent), or disloyal (guilty). You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).

FT- JOAT- Corleone
Johnnyboy54- Recruiter- Corleone
Mestari- Traitor- Soprano
LK- Roleblocker- Soprano
Budda2- Joat- Soprano
Spinko- Godfather- Soprano
Vampire- Joat- Soprano
TUF- Spy (Cop)- Scaletta
Royal- Bodyguard- Scaletta
DetectableNinja- Messenger- Scaletta
Drafter- Informer- Scaletta
Active Players:

1. Budda- Replaced by Drafter2
5. THEBOMB
7. IFLY
13. Blackhawk1331- Replaced by TUF2
14. HCP
17. F-16 Falcon
19. caveat

With 7 players it takes 4 to lynch.

Andiamo!!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:12:32 PM
NP 1- Check Vampire- Saggitarius
NP 2- Check LK- Likes cheesy balls
NP 3- Check Johnny- Disloyal
NP 4- Check HCP- Has hairy palms
NP 5- Check Falcon- Loyal
NP 6- Check Airmax- Sings HTTC in the shower
NP 7- Check Drafter- Likes Yoohoos
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:14:44 PM
At 6/28/2012 8:12:32 PM, TUF wrote:

Harvard Table Tennis Club?

Debate.org Moderator
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:18:43 PM
Should be an easy win. There can't be more than two cult, and with seven players, we can easily just RL and weed out the cult.

Does anyone have any results, by the way?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:18:50 PM
At 6/28/2012 8:17:29 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
How did Airmax die? I thought the mafia were all killed.

IFly can give a gun to any player each night. Whoever he gives a gun to must kill but can't claim to have performed the kill. That person obviously killed Airmax. It is kinda obvious who it is.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:21:10 PM
At 6/28/2012 8:18:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

IFly can give a gun to any player each night. Whoever he gives a gun to must kill but can't claim to have performed the kill. That person obviously killed Airmax. It is kinda obvious who it is.

Who? Also, F16, what message did you get last NP that you said last DP?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:23:47 PM
There are seven players remaining in the game. 1-3 of these players are likely cult:
1) HCP
2) THEBOMB
3) Drafter2
4) TUF2
5) IFLY
6) F-16
7) caveat

It isn't me because Airmax tracked me to the cult recruiter. (Figure out what that means). I couldn't have been recruited after because the cult leader is dead.

It likely isn't IFly since he is giving out guns to people who are FOSsing cult (like Johnny) and killing them (although they can't take credit for it).

Caveat pushed for FT's lynch.

The cult has to be between HCP, Drafter2, theBOMB, and TUF2. I don't think it is TUF since he got a guilty on Johnny.

I have to get the timeline sorted out. I will do this when I have more time. We are almost guaranteed to win as long as we check all our facts. Don't lynch anyone until I post the full timeline.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:24:40 PM
At 6/28/2012 8:21:10 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

"Got a guilty on Tuf, except I can't out it in the main DP or I'll get modkilled. I need you to out it for me. You are the most confirmed, which is why I sent this to you"
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:25:36 PM
At 6/28/2012 8:24:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 6/28/2012 8:21:10 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

"Got a guilty on Tuf, except I can't out it in the main DP or I'll get modkilled. I need you to out it for me. You are the most confirmed, which is why I sent this to you"

Who do you suppose sent that? Think it was Airmax?
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:26:30 PM
At 6/28/2012 8:25:47 PM, drafterman wrote:
VTL TUF

If I was johnny and someone got a guilty on me, they'd be a primary recruit target.

I agree with F16, we need to check our facts, so unvote for now.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:27:35 PM
It couldn't have been Airmax because he also doc'd himself that night.

Was it you HCP?

I know you can't claim it but you can certainly hint that it was you.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2012 8:28:27 PM
At 6/28/2012 8:27:35 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
It couldn't have been Airmax because he also doc'd himself that night.

Was it you HCP?

I know you can't claim it but you can certainly hint that it was you.

VTL TUF
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 12:26:50 AM
Okay, here is a checklist of things I am going to make.

1) Drafterlist
2) Role-justifications of all living players
3) Dead player's role PMs for comparison
4) List of night actions and results
5) List of players who died each night and how they dies
6) List of players lynched each Day Phase

Once I/we do that, it should become apparent which roles are the odd ones out.

To re-iterate, Johnny's role PM says that he starts with 2 family members. I am assuming that there are 2 family members besides him but the wording is ambiguous. There could be a starting cultist - meaning they fake-claimed their role. There could be up to 2 more cult who did not have to fake-claim since they were initially town.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 5:30:54 AM
At 6/29/2012 12:26:50 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

1) Drafterlist

The cult recruit is unlikely to have an odd role out.

To re-iterate, Johnny's role PM says that he starts with 2 family members. I am assuming that there are 2 family members besides him but the wording is ambiguous. There could be a starting cultist - meaning they fake-claimed their role. There could be up to 2 more cult who did not have to fake-claim since they were initially town.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 8:42:44 AM
At 6/29/2012 12:26:50 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

1) Drafterlist

Medic told me that my role got upgraded once all the Mafia (The Sopranos) died. I'll message you exactly what my role is tonight, since I can't reveal it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 10:46:28 AM
Drafterlist

1) Drafter(2) - Luca Garino - Mafia II - Miller
2) THEBOMB - El Greco - Mafia II - Odd Doc
3) F-16 - Henry Thomasino - Mafia II - Odd Watcher
4) IFLY - Eddie Scarpa - Mafia II - Gunsmith
5) HCP - Tom Hagen - The Godfather - Vanilla
6) TUF(2) - Luca Brasi - The Godfather - Flavor Cop
7) Caveat - Vito Scaletta - Mafia II - BP/Mason Recruiter
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 10:53:04 AM
Role Justifications

1) Drafter(2) - Luca Garino - Miller
While working for Don Clemente, i tried to sell someone membership into the family. Im, as medic put it, as crooked as a gangster there could be.
I am Luca Gurino. I tried to sell membership into the family to Vito for $5K while I was under Don Clemente. Because of this, I am the lowest of the low when it comes to gangsters and will investigate as guitly.

2) THEBOMB - El Greco - Odd night Doc
El Greco- odd-night doc. I went to medical but, sadly, I couldn't pass the boards but, it hasn't stopped me from having a very profitable career healing mobsters. On odd-nights I can protect one person.

3) F-16 - Henry Thomasino - Odd night Watcher
I am supposedly a good friend of Don Scaletta and he trusts me to keep him advised of the activity of family members. So, on some nights, I can watch a player to see who they visited. The name of my guy is Henry Thomasino.

4) IFLY - Eddie Scarpa - Hitman (night gunsmith - makes player overeager)
Eddie Scarpa- Don Scaletta trust you to hire a hitman who will eliminate any threats to your family. Each night, you may choose one player who will carry out a contract hit on a player. The player must shoot, so if you do not wish anybody dead, you should probably just waive. In addition, you must not implicate yourself in any of the killings. This means that, although you may claim your true role (handing out contracts), you may not say who you hired as the hitman, or confirm or deny anyone who ask for it. Doing so will result in an immediate mod-kill. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).
*Note- I hire a hitman, I'm not actually the hitman. I don't think this will matter much, but I'm correcting myself anyways.

5) HCP - Tom Hagen - Vanilla
Tom Hagen (That's me)
- adopted son of famous godfather don vito corleone
- i worked as his devoted consigliere (whatever that is) and attorney
- i hope that my dad can reclaim his empire (it doesn't say he ever lost it)
- for now, i take odd jobs whenever i find it, so im working with the scaletta family
- the don doesn't know what to do with me, so i'm a vanilla
- im called on to do "certain" jobs but i might get a permanent job sometime
* Claims to have gotten an additional investigative role.

6) TUF2 - Luca Brasi - Flavored Cop
- I'm basically a flavored cop. If I check someone who was investigated, I get their affiliation regardless of GF, miller, being framed, lawyered, etc. If they haven't been checked yet, I get BS info. For example, I've learned that vmpire is a Sagittarius and like long walks on the beach and that LK likes cheesey balls. I was Don Corleone's most loyal and trusted soldier, had to seek work with another family after the Corleone demise, and can use my old contacts and spy networks to see through the protections of other families. I will elaborate more when I get home.
- As said, I'm Luca Brasi. I used to be Don Corleone's most trusted and loyal soldier until the Corleone's collapsed. When they collapsed, I went out searching for work with another family, and that's when I fell in with the Scallettas. I know about protections that other families use to protect their made men, and my old contacts and spy networks are useful because they can see through said protections. Like I said, I can only use the ability to see through those protections on people that have already been investigated. If they weren't investigated, my results are neither trustworthy nor relevant.

7) Caveat - Vito Scaletta - Mason Recruiter
I am the Mason Recruiter. Currently, F-857 is the only other in my PM. I am also bulletproof so long as there is only town in my PM and the first non-townie recruit will be unsuccessful. Also, Medic will not notify or confirm if or when I lose my BP.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:04:22 AM
Dead Role PMs

MAFIA (5 players)

1) Vampire- Silvio Dante- You are the Soprano consiglieri. Each night you may choose one of the following actions: Framer/Lawyer/Messenger. You must use all three actions before re-using any of them. You win with the Soprano Family (Mafia).

2) Spinko- Don Anthony Soprano- You are the Godfather. You will show innocent to all cops and lie detectors should they exist, however, if you choose to do the night kill you may be seen by watchers or trackers, should they exist. You have the final say on who to kill, and who will do the kill. Kill the right player and rather than die, he will be recruited to your family. You win with the Soprano Family (Mafia).

3) LordKnukle- Paulie "Walnuts" Gaultieri- You are a Caporegime for the Soprano Family. Each night you may roleblock one player. You may not block the same player more than once every third night. You win with the Soprano Family (Mafia).

4) Budda2 (Apollo) - Bobby Bacalieri- You are a caporegime for the Soprano Family. Each night you may choose from the following action: Role Cop/Watcher/Goon. You must use all three actions before re-using any of them. You win with the Soprano Family (Mafia).

5) Mestari- Monk Malone- You were once a trusted member of the Corleone Family, but turned out to be a rat who cooperated with the feds. You have proven your disloyalty, as such, you are the traitor. You now work for the Scaletta Family, but if killed by the Sopranos you will automatically convert to their side, rather than die. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town), unless you are nightkilled, thus recruited, by the Soprano Family (Mafia).
*Converted NP 2

SURVIVOR (1 player)

1) Airmax- Hyman Roth- You are an independent mobster, with allegiance only to yourself. You will be loyal, or disloyal, to anyone at any time, whenever it suits your goals, thus you are the third-party survivor. You have the following abilities which may help you: Messenger/Tracker/Doctor. You MAY use those abilities but aren't required to, however you MUST use both of these abilities at least once: Kill/Roleblock. You may not re-use any ability until you have used them all. You have no protection against investigations. In order to win you must survive until the end of the game, and have used the two required abilities.

DEAD CULT (2 players)

1) Johnnyboy54- Don Vito Corleone- You are the head of the Corleone Family, and are determined to return your family to the top. After multiple losses, you have vowed revenge on all other families. It is your job to make decisions, and decide whether to recruit, or use the abilities given to your family members. If you choose to recruit, your family forfeits all other night actions. You start with two family members, but may recruit more beginning on night two, so long as that player is not mafia or third party. You may not recruit on consecutive nights. Since the cops have long been in your back pocket, you will show innocent to cops, this does not include spies, lie detectors or role cops, should they exist. There are some unrecruitable players in the game, should you choose one of them as a recruit, it will simply fail, no penalties. You have a one-shot bulletproof. You must kill all mafia, and outnumber the town, in order to win. You win with the Corleone Family (Cult).

2) FourTrouble- Sonny Corleone- You are the hot-headed son of the famous Godfather, Don Vito Corleone. As heir apparent, you will work with your father to return the family to its rightful place. You are ruthless when left in charge, so the Don usually calls the shots. On occasion though, you have some autonomy, so every third night you may select one player to kill. On the other nights, you will serve as roleblocker and vanilla, the order is up to you. You must kill all mafia, and outnumber the town, in order to win. You win with the Corleone Family (Cult).

DEAD TOWN (5 players)

1) Royal2 (Ober)- Aldo Trapani- Due to your military training during the war, and your proven loyalty, Don Scaletta entrusts you to help make sure that family members remain loyal. On odd nights you may investigate a person and be told if he is loyal (innocent), or disloyal (guilty). You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).

2) TUF1- Salvatore "Big Pvssy" Bonpensiero- Due to the fact that you turned your back on your former Don, and friend, Don Anthony Soprano, Don Scaletta feels that you would make a good addition to the family. It is your job to help determine who is loyal, or disloyal, to the Scaletta Family, so on even nights you may investigate a player and be told if that player is loyal (innocent), or disloyal (guilty). You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).

3) DetectableNinja- Leo Galante- You are consigliere to Don Vito Scaletta, and are a trusted advisor. The Don can't have you involved in the dirty work, so you serve as a messenger. Each night you may send a message to one player. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).

4) Royal1- Brian O'Neill- Though you were an enemy of Don Scaletta at one point, your gangs made peace, and he brought you aboard, part-time, as hired muscle. You are the bodyguard and on even nights you must pick someone to protect. If that person is targeted for a night kill, there is a 50% chance that you will die in their place. If you are not killed, both you and the target will be protected. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).

5) Drafter1- Christopher Multisanti- You are a former caporegime for the Soprano family, but was kicked out of the family because of your drug addiction. Most people would be dead, but your cousin Don Anthony Soprano chose to spare you. Now you are hooked up with the Scaletta Family, but use your former contacts to keep tabs on what's happening in the city's underworld. Each night you will receive a piece of information, but since many of your contacts are also addicts, you will have to decide for yourself what is accurate, and what isn't. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:13:56 AM
1) THEBOMB - El Greco - Odd Doc
NP 1- ?????
NP 2- Idle
NP 3- Protect FourTrouble
NP 4- Idle
NP 5- ?????
NP 6- Idle.
NP 7- ?????

2) F-16 - Henry Thomasino - Odd Watcher
NP 1- Watch Caveat- Roleblocked
NP 2- Idle
NP 3- Watch FT- Visited by TheBomb and Caveat
NP 4- Idle
NP 5- Watch IFH- No visitors.
NP 6- Idle.
NP 7- Watch IFH- No visitors.

3) IFLY - Eddie Scarpa - Mafia II - Gunsmith
NP1: Skips
NP2: ??
NP3: ??
NP4: ??
NP5: Gives out gun (Johnny dies)
NP6: Gives out gun (Airmax doc himself)
NP7: Gives out gun (Airmax dies)

4) HCP - Tom Hagen - The Godfather - Vanilla
NP6: Messages F-16 that he got a guilty on TUF

5) TUF(2) - Luca Brasi - The Godfather - Flavor Cop

6) Caveat - Vito Scaletta - Mafia II - BP/Mason Recruiter
NP1: Waive
NP2: Recruit TUF(1), successful.
NP3: Recruit FT, unsuccessful and not roleblocked.
NP4: Recruit F-16, successful.
NP5: Recruit FT, successful
NP6: Recruit IFly, successful
NP7: ????
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:25:38 AM
DP1: No lynch
NP1:
Drafter1 is killed (likely by mafia)
Cult cannot recruit yet
FT likely waived his kill
IFly did not give gun

DP2: Mislynch Royal (1)
NP2:
DNinja is killed (either by mafia or through IFly's gun)
Cult most likely recruited
FT likely waived his kill

DP3: Lynch Vmpire
NP3:
TUF is killed (likely by the mafia)
Spinko is killed (by FourTrouble)
Cult cannot recruit

DP4: Lynch LordKnukle
NP4:
Budda2/Apollo is killed (by IFly's gun)
Mafia waived their kill?
Cult most likely recruited

DP5: Lynch Mestari (Mafia are all dead)
NP5:
Johnnyboy is killed (by IFly's gun)
FT waived his kill
Cult can't recruit since Cult leader is dead

DP6: Lynch FourTrouble
NP6:
Airmax docs himself

DP7: Mislynch Royal2
NP7:
Airmax is dead (from IFly's gun)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2012 11:42:37 AM
Who is confirmed?
If there was an NP5 recruit despite Johnny dying, no one is clear. Assuming there wasn't, me, Caveat, and IFly are clear. Either way, we are still looking for the third original cultist and the two recruits NP2, and NP4.

1) F-16 - Henry Thomasino - Mafia II - Odd Watcher
On NP5, Airmax tracked me to Johnnyboy. TUF2 also found that I was innocent.

2) IFLY - Eddie Scarpa - Mafia II - Gunsmith
IFly most likely provided the gun used to take out Johnnyboy. Therefore he is confirmed. If he were cult, he would simply give guns to fellow cultists for a quick win rather than give it to townies.

3) Caveat - Vito Scaletta - Mafia II - BP/Mason Recruiter
On DP5, Caveat tried to get FT lynched based on the fact that he couldn't be recruited. Johnny died NP5. Therefore, Caveat could not have been recruited after that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4) HCP - Tom Hagen - The Godfather - Vanilla
Claims to have gotten a guilty on TUF NP6. Pushed for it DP8. Claims that he gets a better role once all the mafia are dead.

5) TUF(2) - Luca Brasi - The Godfather - Flavor Cop
Got a guilty on Johnny NP3. Outed it DP4 and DP5. Could be NP4 recruit I guess. But then he pushed for Johnny's lynch DP5 as well.

6) THEBOMB - El Greco - Mafia II - Odd Doc
Seriously needs to out his results. Also, he makes a great target for recruitment NP2 seeing as he claimed DP2.

7) Drafter(2) - Luca Garino - Mafia II - Miller
No read yet. Definitely played anti-mafia so far. FOSsed FT first the DP FT was lynched. FT then gave up.

Summary:
I am not sure I believe HCP's role. His role got upgraded once the mafia all died? Why? A standard mafia game is town vs mafia, not town vs cult. Usually when the mafia all die, it is likely game over. Why would anyone have a role that upgrades upon the death of all the mafia?

But then again, as Drafterman said, TUF who got a guilty on Johnny is a prime target for recruitment. But he still pushed for Johnny's lynch after he was presumably recruited.

Between the four unconfirmed players, I guess I believe Drafter the most although I am not sure completely. TheBOMB needs to out all his results but I am suspicious that he could have been recruited. He makes a great choice for recruitment.

Since HCP claims a guilty on TUF, it is an open and shut case for what we should do today: lynch TUF or lynch HCP. Let's allow both of them to make their cases before deciding though.