Jump to topic:

Vito's Revenge- DP 9

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 1:12:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Don sat silently as he was informed that someone working for another family had infiltrated his inner circle. "I want everyone in here this afternoon", he ordered.
Sleeps with the fishes:

HCP- Tom Hagen- You are the adopted son of the famous Godfather, Don Vito Corleone, and served as his trusted consigliere, and attorney. You hold out hope that your father will someday be able to reclaim his empire. For now though, you have to take work where you can get it, so you signed on to work with the Scaletta Family. The Don is unsure of what role you will play within the family, so until further notice, you are vanilla. You may be called upon at times, though, to do certain "jobs", and will likely be given a permanent role at some point. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).
*Recruited to Corleone Family

Tuf2- Luca Brasi- You were once Don Vito Corleone's most trusted and loyal soldier. Since the Corleone demise, you had to seek work with another family, and hooked up with the Scaletta Family. You are aware of the many protections that other families have, that shield their made men from detection. Your old contacts, and spy network, proves useful to the new family, since your spies can see through any protections that rival families have. This piercing ability only works on people who have been previously investigated. If you investigate a player who hasn't previously been investigated, your result will be untrustworthy and irrelevant. You win with the Scaletta Family (Town).

Airmax- JOAT- Survivor
Royal2- Spy (Cop)- Scaletta
FT- JOAT- Corleone
Johnnyboy54- Recruiter- Corleone
Mestari- Traitor- Soprano
LK- Roleblocker- Soprano
Budda2- Joat- Soprano
Spinko- Godfather- Soprano
Vampire- Joat- Soprano
TUF- Spy (Cop)- Scaletta
Royal- Bodyguard- Scaletta
DetectableNinja- Messenger- Scaletta
Drafter- Informer- Scaletta
Active Players:

1. Budda- Replaced by Drafter2
5. THEBOMB
7. IFLY
17. F-16 Falcon
19. caveat

With 5 players it takes 3 to lynch.

Andiamo!!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 1:18:10 PM
The fvck. We were both town.

Dem guilty results at MYLO can really crew the town up.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 1:39:41 PM
This is interesting. Me and Caveat are confirmed town. I totally believe IFLY. So, either Drafter or BOMB is cult or both Drafter and BOMB are cult OR either one and IFLY. If IFLY is cult and we lynch town, cult wins. But I am banking on IFLY being town.

Either way, theBOMB is a poor recruitment target based on player skill. If I were cult, I would have recruited Drafter purely because he is a good player.

Hmm, I don't know.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 1:43:32 PM
The problem with me being a cult recruit is the fact that, until very recently, I have been a very real potential mislynch target, and was so until LK and Social died and flipped mafia.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 1:44:53 PM
On one hand, TheBomb protected FT before he fully claimed. I watched him too but I was active enough to pick up the hint. I doubt that theBomb had any idea what was going on and picked up on FT's subtle vig claim.

Drafter on the other hand had one FOS - FT, when I asked for a list of FOSses. But then again is playing really aggressively the same way as in action movies mafia - going for VK right after bussing TV.

Oh, well if Drafter is cult, well played. All the evidence points towards theBomb not to mention his inactivity is irritating.

VTL TheBomb
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 2:14:22 PM
At 7/1/2012 1:36:31 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
What are you talking about, TUF? HCP was recruited to cult.

Didn't see that last part.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 4:29:16 PM
At 7/1/2012 2:38:31 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Night actions as fast as you can, TUF.

NP 1- Protect Spinko
NP 2- Idle
NP 3- Protect FT
NP 4- Idle
NP 5- Protect FT
NP 6- Idle
NP 7- Protect f_16
NP 8- Idle
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 4:40:19 PM
Well I know I am town. F-16 is practically the reason HCP is dead. Caveat is 100% confirmed. And between thebomb and TUF, thebomb is way more likely to be cult. Between a doc and miller, I don't see why Johnny would recruit the miller. Drafter was also pretty eager to lynch HCP last DP, so his behavior has been more pro town. So

VTL TUF.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 4:46:33 PM
At 7/1/2012 4:40:19 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Well I know I am town. F-16 is practically the reason HCP is dead. Caveat is 100% confirmed. And between thebomb and TUF, thebomb is way more likely to be cult. Between a doc and miller, I don't see why Johnny would recruit the miller. Drafter was also pretty eager to lynch HCP last DP, so his behavior has been more pro town. So

VTL TUF.

Ifly thebomb never claimed prior to just now
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 4:51:52 PM
At 7/1/2012 4:46:33 PM, TUF wrote:
At 7/1/2012 4:40:19 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

VTL TUF.

Ifly thebomb never claimed prior to just now

He claimed on DP2.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 4:59:07 PM
Don't lynch me it will be a mis-lynch!

Listen, I am not the cult! What can I say to convince you guys?
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 5:01:37 PM
At 7/1/2012 4:59:07 PM, TUF wrote:
Don't lynch me it will be a mis-lynch!

Listen, I am not the cult! What can I say to convince you guys?

Convince us Drafter is cult. Because really, Cult is either him or you.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 5:08:01 PM
I already thought drafter was the cult. Miller is much better of a fake claim anyways.

Vtl drafter

Unvote me please ifly.

Who should I protect tonight?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 5:14:41 PM
At 7/1/2012 5:10:29 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
@TUF- We can always vig kill Drafter if you flip inno. Would that be fair enough?

I would prefer you didn't in case their was two cult left. But if you really want to risk it I will hammer myself.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 5:20:07 PM
At 7/1/2012 5:14:41 PM, TUF wrote:
At 7/1/2012 5:10:29 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
@TUF- We can always vig kill Drafter if you flip inno. Would that be fair enough?

I would prefer you didn't in case their was two cult left. But if you really want to risk it I will hammer myself.

If there was three cult, that would of put us at 3 town v 3 cult last DP when we ml you. There is probably only 1 cult left so we can afford the risk.

I'll unvote though to hear Drafter and F-16's opinions first.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2012 6:29:28 PM
At 7/1/2012 5:08:01 PM, TUF wrote:
I already thought drafter was the cult. Miller is much better of a fake claim anyways.

Vtl drafter

Unvote me please ifly.

Who should I protect tonight?

If I started out as cult, then Budda would have never been able to get back into the game.

vTL TUF