4. Caveat- Cop
5. Apollo- Deputy
6. (Experienced) LK- Vanilla
7. (Experienced) Medic- Vanilla
8. Johnnyboy- Doctor
9. (Experienced)Viper-King- Vanilla
10. Awesome-Sauce- Vanilla

MVP

OneElephant- He really showed true skill in staying un-FOS'd as mafia. He skirted the line of lurking/over-activity nicely, and definitely deserves this.

Top Townie

Fourtrouble- His reaction test DP1 served in drawing out IFLY and Ober, causing them to be FOS'd. This led to them being investigated and subsequently lynched, good work Fourtrouble.

Das Noob

DaytonaNerd- What can I say? C/P dat role PM and you get mod-killed. Now you know for future reference I suppose

Mr. Gut Instinct

Caveat- NP2 instead of imvestigating the obvious scum, he goes with his gut feeling, and instead investigates the doctor, who was NK'd. Ouch :(

Mod-Summary

The game started out really well for town, with two mafia deaths in the first four DP's. Then town suddenly stalled out, as inacticity reigned. The lynch on LK was a textbook example of mafia lurking, while town tore themselves apart.

I'm surprised nobody picked up on the fact that LaffyTaffy didnt post 3 DP's in a row and yet was not replaced. I specifically created the inactivity replacement rule, so lurking would be immediately evident and town could then FOS that behavior with a solid basis behind it.

I though Fourtrouble would pick up on it, as he kept insisting upon pressuring inactives, and asking who hadnt posted in previous DP's, yet he wasnt able to connect LaffyTaffy with lurking. Town played extremely well, and shouldve probably won the game, however, inactivity really screwed them, and essentially handed mafia an easy win.

Good Game to all.

BEGINNER'S 10.2

These are the people that are cofirmed to want to participate in the next game of this series' of games.

1) Johnnyboy
2) Bossyburrito
3) Medic(Experienced)
4) DaytonaNerd

Everyone else(even those replaced for inacticity), if you wish to play, please confirm in either the announcements PM, or your Role PM. You have 48 hours to do so, at that point the next game will be posted.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 7:40:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
BEGINNER'S 10.2

These are the people that are cofirmed to want to participate in the next game of this series' of games.

1) Johnnyboy
2) Bossyburrito
3) Medic(Experienced)
4) DaytonaNerd
5) IFLYHiGH
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 7:58:08 AM
I overestimated Ober and gave him the benefit of the doubt in the sense that IFH was 100% screwed and chalked Ober's defense up to naive/hesitant townie rather than a scum who didn't know when to let a mafioso die. Oh well.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:37:56 PM
I'll probably be able to.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 10:22:40 PM
BEGINNER'S 10.2

1) Johnnyboy
2) Bossyburrito
3) Medic(Experienced)
4) DaytonaNerd
5) IFLYHiGH
6) Platypus666
7) OneElephant
8) Oberherr(Experienced)

Definitely would like more ;)
-Airmax1227