Total Posts:324|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Once Upon A Time Day Phase Five

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:39:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Regina was outraged. Frst Sidney, now Malificient! She knew just who to take out that would strike that pesky Emma Swan where it would hurt...

Dead In the Night

Airmax, you are August Booth. In the show it is your responsibility to convince Emma to believe in the "Fairy-Tale Reality," and make sure she breaks Regina's spell. Therefore you are the Mason Recruiter. However because of your late appearance in the show you can-not recruit until NP3. You die if you recruit a mafia or TP. You win with the town.

Lynched Last Day Phase

Caveat, you are Malificient. You are an Evil Witch-Queen enslaved and imprisoned by Regina Mills. With your fiery breath you are able to singe your enemies preventing them from performing their role. You win with the mafia

Previous Dead

Viper-King: Belle- Beloved Princess
Oberherr: Mr. Gold- Miller
BossyBurrito: Sidney Glass- Framer
Drafterman1: Mother Superior- Watcher

Living Players

1. FourTrouble
2. Medic
3. IFLY
4. TUF
5. Drafter2
6. Greyparrot
7. Johnnyboy
8. F-16

With 8 Alive it takes 5 votes to Lynch!

This Day Phase will end at 9:45 PM Thursday 7/5

Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:49:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Balance wise, I'm thinking Johnny might be town. Putting West(who Johnny replaced) and Bossy as both mafia would imo unbalance the game. Of course, Budda could have made the roles random so this may be an invalid point.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:50:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 8:48:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:46:59 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I investigated F-16. I got an inno.

Don't out innos, please.

Got it.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:51:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 8:48:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:46:59 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I investigated F-16. I got an inno.

Don't out innos, please.

If the cop is outed, why does it matter.

IFLY, did you claim cop before this?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:51:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 8:49:15 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm heading to bed. My primary suspects are FT and TUF.

I would like your claim this DP.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:52:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 8:51:21 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:48:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:46:59 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I investigated F-16. I got an inno.

Don't out innos, please.

If the cop is outed, why does it matter.

IFLY, did you claim cop before this?

Yes.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:53:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 8:52:40 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:51:21 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:48:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:46:59 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I investigated F-16. I got an inno.

Don't out innos, please.

If the cop is outed, why does it matter.

IFLY, did you claim cop before this?

Yes.

Then you should hand out all investigative results. I don't see what the big deal is.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:57:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 8:53:30 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:52:40 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:51:21 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:48:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:46:59 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I investigated F-16. I got an inno.

Don't out innos, please.

If the cop is outed, why does it matter.

IFLY, did you claim cop before this?

Yes.

Then you should hand out all investigative results. I don't see what the big deal is.

I am wondering what the big deal is myself. I thought it would help town eliminate suspects... maybe an experienced player will know ehy I shouldn't out inno's.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 8:58:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 8:57:18 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:53:30 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:52:40 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:51:21 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:48:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/3/2012 8:46:59 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I investigated F-16. I got an inno.

Don't out innos, please.

If the cop is outed, why does it matter.

IFLY, did you claim cop before this?

Yes.

Then you should hand out all investigative results. I don't see what the big deal is.

I am wondering what the big deal is myself. I thought it would help town eliminate suspects... maybe an experienced player will know ehy I shouldn't out inno's.

I think Drafterman thought your role was still hidden.

Even so, the GF is not dead, so we have to consider that possibility.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:22:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafterlist

DEAD

OberHerr- Mr. Gold/The Dark one- Miller- Town
Viper- Belle- Beloved Princess
Burrito- Framer- magia
Drafterman(1)- ????- Watcher- town
Airmax- August Booth- Mason recruiter- town
Caveat- Roleblocker- mafia

FULL CLAIM

GreyParrot- Sheriff Graham- Tracker
IFLY- Emma Swan- Cop

ROLE CLAIM

Medic- ????- Doctor

CHARACTER CLAIM

TUF- David Nolan
FourTrouble- Ruby/ Red riding hood

NO CLAIM

F-16
Johnnyboy54
Vmpire

Night actions

NP1:
IFLY- Inno on Airmax
Grey- Trackes Medic- Medic visits himself.

NP3:
IFLY- Guilty on Caveat
Grey- Rb'd
Airmax- ????

NP4:
IFLY- Inno on F-16
Grey-????
Airmax- ????
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:34:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Who did drafter replace? The fact he replaced someone tells me that he's probably not mafia, unless the person he replaced is likely to want to be replaced as mafia. I think we should focus on johnny, who has been more inactive than usual and hasn't posted much analysis.

VTL johnny
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:39:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 9:34:29 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Who did drafter replace? The fact he replaced someone tells me that he's probably not mafia, unless the person he replaced is likely to want to be replaced as mafia. I think we should focus on johnny, who has been more inactive than usual and hasn't posted much analysis.

VTL johnny

He replaced Vmpire. And trust me, there is a reason I want Drafter to claim.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:42:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 9:34:29 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Who did drafter replace? The fact he replaced someone tells me that he's probably not mafia, unless the person he replaced is likely to want to be replaced as mafia. I think we should focus on johnny, who has been more inactive than usual and hasn't posted much analysis.

VTL johnny

I've been busy with work.

Anyways, I am Leroy. My fairy-tale persona is grumpy. Now leave me alone.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 9:45:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 9:44:56 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
IFLY, did you ever say who you investigated NP2?

nevermind - just remembered we lost a NP.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 10:22:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
ok...copy pasta for mod mistake....


Oohhhh sh!t. No he didnt, he visited vmpire. FVCK >_>


Tuesday, July 03, 2012 @ 10:21:17 PMPosted by:Buddamoose
22-year old male in Holbrook, Massachusetts, United States.Debates: 16Wins: 50.00%Percentile: 94thIdeology: ModerateParty: UndecidedOnline: Right Now

Buddamoose

Dude im sorry I cant believe I just made that mistake >_>


Johnny visited vmpire (drafter?)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 10:23:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VOTE GreyParrot
Obvious mafia is obvious.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2012 10:34:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/3/2012 10:30:11 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
kinda worried johnny lurked as cult recruiter and just snagged drafter2 last night phase.... explainations anyone? analysis?

Is there any reason why Johnny visiting Drafter would mean he is cult recruiter?