Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Beginner 10.2 Sign-up

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 10:45:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
BEGINNER'S 10.2

These are the people that are cofirmed to want to participate in the next game of this series' of games.

1) Johnnyboy
2) Bossyburrito
3) Medic(Experienced)
4) DaytonaNerd
5) IFLYHiGH
6) Platypus666
7) OneElephant
8) Oberherr(Experienced)

Only 8 people have confirmed wanting to participate so I'm opening sign-ups for 2-4 more people.

9)
10)
11)
12)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 10:51:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sign-up will end at 10PM.

Game starts at 11:30 PM.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 2:32:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/4/2012 10:51:39 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Sign-up will end at 10PM.

Game starts at 11:30 PM.

Uh, sign me up, I guess? I'm new to forum mafia, but I know the rules. It should be fun, anyway :P
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 5:50:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sure ill sign up. But I want to make things clear that from now on I will not do the same stupid stuff that I did before during mafia like give out my role immediatly.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 6:01:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/4/2012 5:50:28 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Sure ill sign up. But I want to make things clear that from now on I will not do the same stupid stuff that I did before during mafia like give out my role immediatly.

Okeh ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 6:38:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/4/2012 2:32:18 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/4/2012 10:51:39 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Sign-up will end at 10PM.

Game starts at 11:30 PM.

Uh, sign me up, I guess? I'm new to forum mafia, but I know the rules. It should be fun, anyway :P

Lol SarcasticIndeed. (:
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 6:42:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/4/2012 10:45:59 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
BEGINNER'S 10.2

These are the people that are cofirmed to want to participate in the next game of this series' of games.

1) Johnnyboy
2) Bossyburrito
3) Medic(Experienced)
4) DaytonaNerd
5) IFLYHiGH
6) Platypus666
7) OneElephant
8) Oberherr(Experienced)

Only 8 people have confirmed wanting to participate so I'm opening sign-ups for 2-4 more people.

9) Sarcastic Indeed
10) Kyro
11) HcP
12)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 8:37:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Bout 20 min till sign-ups close. 1 more person?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 8:45:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/4/2012 8:44:58 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
alright I guess I'll join...

Sweetness

Game will start in about an hour. Remember its role-madness foo's
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 11:12:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/4/2012 8:45:54 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/4/2012 8:44:58 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
alright I guess I'll join...

Sweetness

Game will start in about an hour. Remember its role-madness foo's

Two Hours Later...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2012 11:15:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/4/2012 11:12:24 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/4/2012 8:45:54 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 7/4/2012 8:44:58 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
alright I guess I'll join...

Sweetness

Game will start in about an hour. Remember its role-madness foo's

Two Hours Later...

Then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 8:05:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/4/2012 6:38:21 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/4/2012 2:32:18 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/4/2012 10:51:39 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Sign-up will end at 10PM.

Game starts at 11:30 PM.

Uh, sign me up, I guess? I'm new to forum mafia, but I know the rules. It should be fun, anyway :P

Lol SarcasticIndeed. (:

Hey, lol.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac