Total Posts:93|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Once Upon A Time Mafia Day Phase Six

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 9:13:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Regina was so close. She knew she was close to succeeding. There was a little matter she had to attend to first. She exited her vehicle and walked into the cemetery, and up to her family's tomb. Entering it she walked up to a burial chamber. She pulled a key from her coat and inserted it into the alit in the stone.

The chamber slowly opened to reveal a lone chest sitting inside. She pulled it put an opened it. Inside was a heart...

Sherriff Graham was inside the station, talkin with Emma. They were attempting to figure out where Regina could be hiding, when suddenly, Sherriff Grah fell to the floor, instantly dead.

Dead in the Night

Greyparrot, you are Sherriff Graham. As sherriff you heroically sacrificed your own life to save Mary-Margaret's(Snow White.) You are the Huntsman in the Fairy-Tale world and thus are a tracker. Everynight you may follow one person and learn who, if anyone, they visit. You win with the town.

Lynched Last Day Phase

Johnnyboy, you are Leroy. You work at the hospital as a Janitor and are the town drunk of storybrook. This, as Epic calls a town roleblocker, the town drunk, so you are a roleblocker as well. You win with the town.

Dead Players

Viper-King: Belle- Beloved Princess
Oberherr: Mr. Gold- Miller
BossyBurrito: Sidney Glass- Framer
Drafterman1: Mother Superior- Watcher
Caveat- Malificient- Roleblocker
Airmax- August Booth- Mason Recruiter
Johnnyboy- Leroy- Roleblocker
Greyparrot- Sherriff Graham- Tracker

Living Players

1. FourTrouble
2. Medic
3. IFLY
4. TUF
5. Drafter2
6. F-16

With 6 players left alive it take FOUR votes to lynch!

This Day Phase will end at 12:00PM on Sunday 7/8

Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 9:45:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 9:42:56 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
drafter's guilt should be obvious after the way he defended johnny last DP.

VTL drafter

HAHAHAHAHA!

Care to explain that one? Greyparrot defended johnny more than I did and he was town. I simply noted that there wasn't a valid case against him.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 9:47:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 9:42:56 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
drafter's guilt should be obvious after the way he defended johnny last DP.

VTL drafter

Unfortunately, at MYLO all you need to do is convince two townies and medic and F-16 already think I'm scum due to my claim.

So I'll go ahead and say GG Mafia.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 9:56:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Since people will invariably ask for it, my role paraphrasal:

You are Henry Mills. You are the son of Emma Swan and play an important role in breaking Regina's curse. Because you believe that the fairytale world exists, and is the real world, you are the Dreamer. On NP2 you dream of three names, at least one of which will be mafia. You win with the town.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 10:30:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
*********

about to be run out of storybrook

Drafterman(1/4)- Fourtrouble

*********
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 11:49:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@drafter

You've done this before as mafia - make it seem like it's MYLO so that you can get an easy VTNL from scared townies. I'm convinced you are mafia, so unless IFLY has a guilty on TUF, then I'd rather lynch you today.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 11:52:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 11:49:51 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@drafter

You've done this before as mafia - make it seem like it's MYLO so that you can get an easy VTNL from scared townies.

Prove it.

I'm convinced you are mafia, so unless IFLY has a guilty on TUF, then I'd rather lynch you today.

With 14 players, 4 mafia seems to be a good number. Your argument that there were less depended on johnny being Cult Recruiter. He isn't unless you're going to insist that Budda faked his death role.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 11:59:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 11:52:39 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/6/2012 11:49:51 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@drafter

You've done this before as mafia - make it seem like it's MYLO so that you can get an easy VTNL from scared townies.

Prove it.

I'm convinced you are mafia, so unless IFLY has a guilty on TUF, then I'd rather lynch you today.

With 14 players, 4 mafia seems to be a good number. Your argument that there were less depended on johnny being Cult Recruiter. He isn't unless you're going to insist that Budda faked his death role.

The fact you are pushing for a VTNL is precisely the reason I am against it. It is possible Budda gave mafia a 1x poli or something else of that sort that can win the game for mafia if it gets to LYLO. I'd rather lynch you today instead of taking that chance.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:03:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 11:59:52 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/6/2012 11:52:39 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/6/2012 11:49:51 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@drafter

You've done this before as mafia - make it seem like it's MYLO so that you can get an easy VTNL from scared townies.

Prove it.

I'm convinced you are mafia, so unless IFLY has a guilty on TUF, then I'd rather lynch you today.

With 14 players, 4 mafia seems to be a good number. Your argument that there were less depended on johnny being Cult Recruiter. He isn't unless you're going to insist that Budda faked his death role.

The fact you are pushing for a VTNL is precisely the reason I am against it.

No, the reasong you are against it is because you're mafia and want a quick win via a mislynch at MYLO.

It is possible Budda gave mafia a 1x poli or something else of that sort that can win the game for mafia if it gets to LYLO. I'd rather lynch you today instead of taking that chance.

Yeah. It is possible. Just like last phase you argued it was possible for johnny to be cult recruiter. So what? You can't play the game under all of these constraints. I could start a game DP1 and be like, "It's possible that FT is a third party that automatically wins and ends the game if he survives the first Day Phase."

Besides, if I'm mafia with poli power the appropriate response is unconditional surrender.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:05:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 12:03:31 PM, drafterman wrote:

Besides, if I'm mafia with poli power the appropriate response is unconditional surrender.

Hahahah
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:18:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 12:03:31 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/6/2012 11:59:52 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/6/2012 11:52:39 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/6/2012 11:49:51 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@drafter

You've done this before as mafia - make it seem like it's MYLO so that you can get an easy VTNL from scared townies.

Prove it.

I'm convinced you are mafia, so unless IFLY has a guilty on TUF, then I'd rather lynch you today.

With 14 players, 4 mafia seems to be a good number. Your argument that there were less depended on johnny being Cult Recruiter. He isn't unless you're going to insist that Budda faked his death role.

The fact you are pushing for a VTNL is precisely the reason I am against it.

No, the reasong you are against it is because you're mafia and want a quick win via a mislynch at MYLO.

It is possible Budda gave mafia a 1x poli or something else of that sort that can win the game for mafia if it gets to LYLO. I'd rather lynch you today instead of taking that chance.

Yeah. It is possible. Just like last phase you argued it was possible for johnny to be cult recruiter. So what? You can't play the game under all of these constraints. I could start a game DP1 and be like, "It's possible that FT is a third party that automatically wins and ends the game if he survives the first Day Phase."

Besides, if I'm mafia with poli power the appropriate response is unconditional surrender.

Yet again you are misrepresenting me. I argued last DP that a cult recruiter was unlikely. It was GP who suggested johnny was cult, not me.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:35:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 12:18:52 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

Yet again you are misrepresenting me. I argued last DP that a cult recruiter was unlikely. It was GP who suggested johnny was cult, not me.

Oh goody. More false accusations.

Again, ignoring this (which I will address in a moment), name ONE thing I've misrepresented you on. One.

Now, about this topic at hand, let's review the previous DP, shall we? (Do you realize that the thread is public available and people are free to review it at their discretion and evaluation such claims, right? Or were you just counting on people being lazy?)

Also, let's remember that my statement here was not that you argued that johnny was cult recruiter, just that you said it was a possibility. I explicitly used the word "possibility."

"It is possible johnny is cult recruiter, and he could have already recruited IFLY or medic on a previous night. I know for a fact that Budda likes third-party, so a cult is not out of the question, but I honestly find it unlikely."

http://www.debate.org...

"The only thing I'm worried about now is that GP is right - what if johnny is cult recruiter and drafter is trying to protect johnny by getting himself lynched so that johnny can continue recruiting tonight?"

"Why are you assuming there are two mafia? The existence of a cult would imply there is only one remaining mafia member, not two."

http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:40:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I said cult recruiter is possible but unlikely. You seem to suggest that I was allowing the possibility of a cult recruiter to constrain my actions, but the implication of my argument is that the possibility of a cult recruiter should not affect our actions because it is unlikely.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:45:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
But let me use drafter's logic against him. According to drafter, we shouldn't allow the possibility of something to constrain our actions. It is "possible" we are at MYLO. This is the reasoning that drafter is using to get a VTNL. In other words, drafter is doing exactly what he says we shouldn't do. In mafia, the best decisions are made by evaluating probability, not possibility.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:47:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 12:40:47 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I said cult recruiter is possible but unlikely. You seem to suggest that I was allowing the possibility of a cult recruiter to constrain my actions, but the implication of my argument is that the possibility of a cult recruiter should not affect our actions because it is unlikely.

Ah, so I misrepresented you if I was saying all that stuff above, which I wasn't, ergo I wasn't misrepresenting you.

Anyway, so what's the "liklihood" that I'm 1-shot poli, then?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:48:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 12:45:15 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
But let me use drafter's logic against him. According to drafter, we shouldn't allow the possibility of something to constrain our actions. It is "possible" we are at MYLO. This is the reasoning that drafter is using to get a VTNL. In other words, drafter is doing exactly what he says we shouldn't do. In mafia, the best decisions are made by evaluating probability, not possibility.

And what's the probability of me being 1-shot poli?
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:50:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 12:47:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/6/2012 12:40:47 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I said cult recruiter is possible but unlikely. You seem to suggest that I was allowing the possibility of a cult recruiter to constrain my actions, but the implication of my argument is that the possibility of a cult recruiter should not affect our actions because it is unlikely.

Ah, so I misrepresented you if I was saying all that stuff above, which I wasn't, ergo I wasn't misrepresenting you.

Anyway, so what's the "liklihood" that I'm 1-shot poli, then?

Given the fact that you are pushing so hard for a VTNL while claiming that it's MYLO, I would say there is a good chance of it. Anyway, no point in use going back and forth as it's mostly WIFOM. The big decisions in this game will ultimately be made by IFLY and medic.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:54:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 12:50:54 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/6/2012 12:47:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/6/2012 12:40:47 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I said cult recruiter is possible but unlikely. You seem to suggest that I was allowing the possibility of a cult recruiter to constrain my actions, but the implication of my argument is that the possibility of a cult recruiter should not affect our actions because it is unlikely.

Ah, so I misrepresented you if I was saying all that stuff above, which I wasn't, ergo I wasn't misrepresenting you.

Anyway, so what's the "liklihood" that I'm 1-shot poli, then?

Given the fact that you are pushing so hard for a VTNL while claiming that it's MYLO, I would say there is a good chance of it.

I'm not pushing for anything right now. You're the only one voting for someone. Which is a risky thing to do at such a stage in the game. Right now I'm waiting for IFLY to provide his results, which will subsequently affect what we should do (VTNL vs. vote a guilty).

VTNLing is the prudent thing to do in MYLO and it's almost certainly at MYLO. 3 Mafia in a 14 player game is pretty damned small unless they are highly powered, which it doesn't seem that they are (RBer, Framer). I imagine the remaining Mafiosos are a Lawyer and a GF, but that's just speculation.

Anyway, no point in use going back and forth as it's mostly WIFOM. The big decisions in this game will ultimately be made by IFLY and medic.

Hopefully IFLY learned his lesson last phase.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 1:06:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 1:04:14 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I got an inno. Would you like me to say who I investigated Drafter?

At this stage, might as well. I was probably wrong in my suggestion last phase anyway. It's a reflex and hold over from Epic that probably is less useful here on DDO.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 1:10:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*********

about to be run out of storybrook

Drafterman(1/4)- Fourtrouble

*********
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 1:11:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 1:06:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/6/2012 1:04:14 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I got an inno. Would you like me to say who I investigated Drafter?

At this stage, might as well. I was probably wrong in my suggestion last phase anyway. It's a reflex and hold over from Epic that probably is less useful here on DDO.

I investigated FT.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 1:15:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/6/2012 1:11:36 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/6/2012 1:06:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/6/2012 1:04:14 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I got an inno. Would you like me to say who I investigated Drafter?

At this stage, might as well. I was probably wrong in my suggestion last phase anyway. It's a reflex and hold over from Epic that probably is less useful here on DDO.

I investigated FT.

Well, that sucks.

POE leaves TUF.

VTNL
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 1:20:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I agree with Drafter we should nl. If we lynch today, we have a 4/5 chance if losing anyways. Only difference between today and tomorrow is we will be forced to lynch. Also, mafia will have to make a hard decision. Will the NK one of the last three remaining suspects and therefore making town's job easier, or will they take a 50/50 shot at killing either me or Medic. I think it is better if we take the risk and gain an extra night of investigations.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 1:24:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*********

about to be run out of storybrook

Drafterman(1/4)- Fourtrouble

VTNL(2/4)- Drafterman, IFLYHIGH

*********
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion