Total Posts:249|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Marxism Mafia Dp2

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 11:29:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
===Living Players===

1. Drafterman
2. Buddamoose
3. Vmpire
4. F-59395
5. johnnyboy54
6. Bossy
7. HCP
8. Fourtrouble
9 TUF
10. OneElephant
11. tvellalott
12. caveat
13. Medic
14. DetectableNinja.

===Dead Players===

IFLYHIGH

===
8/14 votes to lynch
===
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 12:27:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
No role PM? 0_o
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 12:37:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 12:27:10 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
No role PM? 0_o
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 1:01:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

---
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 7:47:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead
IFLY

Role Claimed
1. Buddamoose - Adam Smith - Miller

Character Claimed
2. bossy - Fredric Jameson
3. OneElephant- Albert Camus

Unclaimed
4. Drafterman
5. Vmpire
6. F-59395
7. johnnyboy54
8. HCP
9. Fourtrouble
10. TUF
11. tvellalott
12. caveat
13. Medic
14. DetectableNinja.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 4:21:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Johnny- 4/8- Drafter, TUF, Vmpire, HCP
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 4:34:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote To Lynch Johnny for claim.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 5:03:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Johnny- 4/8- Drafter, TUF, Vmpire, HCP, Bossy
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 6:48:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 5:03:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Vote Count

Johnny- 4/8- Drafter, TUF, Vmpire, HCP, Bossy

Is this correct? Does bossy not have voting power?
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 7:04:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 6:48:09 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/7/2012 5:03:22 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Vote Count

Johnny- 4/8- Drafter, TUF, Vmpire, HCP, Bossy

Is this correct? Does bossy not have voting power?

Derrrr
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 7:46:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 7:40:18 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I am Vladimir Lenin.

And what is his relationship to Marxism?


Who is the next to character claim?

FT

Unvote. VTL FT
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 7:50:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 7:46:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:40:18 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I am Vladimir Lenin.

And what is his relationship to Marxism?


Who is the next to character claim?

FT

Unvote. VTL FT

lol drafter... there is absolutely no reason for me to claim other than your dislike of me.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 7:50:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 7:50:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:46:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:40:18 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I am Vladimir Lenin.

And what is his relationship to Marxism?


Who is the next to character claim?

FT

Unvote. VTL FT

lol drafter... there is absolutely no reason for me to claim other than your dislike of me.

Knowing him, Probably not. Lets make him claim next. VTL Drafter.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 7:59:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 7:50:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:46:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:40:18 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I am Vladimir Lenin.

And what is his relationship to Marxism?


Who is the next to character claim?

FT

Unvote. VTL FT

lol drafter... there is absolutely no reason for me to claim other than your dislike of me.

You're the next noobiest person to claim. And the question to Lenin was a joke, you moron.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 8:00:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 7:50:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:46:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:40:18 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I am Vladimir Lenin.

And what is his relationship to Marxism?


Who is the next to character claim?

FT

Unvote. VTL FT

lol drafter... there is absolutely no reason for me to claim other than your dislike of me.

So, because of my opinion of you, I'm now not allowed to vote you in any game, ever again? Please elaborate.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 8:07:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This will be my last reference to the previous game: I was highly critical of your claims and behavior. Get over it. You can't handle people calling you out? Don't play. I will not respond to pressure initiated by TUF or FT in this manner. In fact, I will not respond to any wagon that has them on it.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2012 9:11:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/7/2012 7:59:12 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:50:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:46:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/7/2012 7:40:18 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I am Vladimir Lenin.

And what is his relationship to Marxism?


Who is the next to character claim?

FT

Unvote. VTL FT

lol drafter... there is absolutely no reason for me to claim other than your dislike of me.

You're the next noobiest person to claim. And the question to Lenin was a joke, you moron.

Durrrr the person who just won the last game is the next noobiest player?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush