Total Posts:205|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Kill Bill Mafia DP5

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 11:45:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP:
The Brides temporary excitement of killing Bill has worn off. For there are still more who caused her pain. There were still more that needed to suffer what she had imminently suffered. No one would escape her wrath of fiery revenge. All that stand in her path will be sliced in two, or eye less, mark her words!

This was not over, not yet!

DEAD PLAYERS

SocialPinko- You are Bill, Known as the devasting and charismatic leader of the Deadly Viper Assasination squad. Your character is extremely intelligent, and good with words, and will talk his way out of any investigation, you are thus the god father and will appear innocent to investigations only. Your goal is to do your best to protect the remainder of your assasination group. Though you are not in contact with any of your members, you know who they are and they know who you are. Each night you can call one of them and contact them through PM. You can only talk to them via that PM for that NP only. If you die, all the mafia will be brought together into a single PM. Until then, you make the ultimate decisions on who carries out the night kills. After an attempted kill on an Ex-member/lover in your squad, you seek to protect both you and your group from her deadly reign of terror. You are also the truth extractor. You contain a gun with some very effective truth syrum shots. Each night you can shoot one player with a truth bullet, and that player may only tell truths throughout the rest of the DP. You win with the mafia.

Kyro90- You are Pai Mai, a legendary master of the Bak Mei-styled kung fu. You are the teacher of Bill, Elle and Beatrix, and responsible for Elle's loss of her eye. You are very short tempered, and very powerful. Each night phase you can attempt to train an individual. You are very picky about who you teach, and particularly dis-like both woman, and caucasions. After picking someone each night, you will learn of their gender, and ethinicity so you will know if they qualify to train with you. (something may or may not happen to the person you train). You win with the town.

HCP1-Sofie Fatale- Role Cop- Town

Budda- Elle Driver- Voodooer- Mafia

LK- Thomas plymton- Townie lover- Town

Vmpire- Vernita Green- Goon- Mafia

Johnnyboy-Buck- Pill giver, Life/death pills- 3rd party

Medic1- Hattori Hanzo- 1x gunsmith- Town

FourTrouble- Boss Tenaka- Odd night watcher/tracker- Town

LIVING PLAYERS

1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
2. Kyro90
3. BlueSteel
4. IFLY
5. HCP2 (replacing Tulle)
6. Caveat
7. Airmax1227
8. FourTrouble2
9. Medic2

5/9 votes to lynch.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 1:41:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DEAD PLAYERS

Mafia

1) SocialPinko- You are Bill, Known as the devasting and charismatic leader of the Deadly Viper Assasination squad. Your character is extremely intelligent, and good with words, and will talk his way out of any investigation, you are thus the god father and will appear innocent to investigations only. Your goal is to do your best to protect the remainder of your assasination group. Though you are not in contact with any of your members, you know who they are and they know who you are. Each night you can call one of them and contact them through PM. You can only talk to them via that PM for that NP only. If you die, all the mafia will be brought together into a single PM. Until then, you make the ultimate decisions on who carries out the night kills. After an attempted kill on an Ex-member/lover in your squad, you seek to protect both you and your group from her deadly reign of terror. You are also the truth extractor. You contain a gun with some very effective truth syrum shots. Each night you can shoot one player with a truth bullet, and that player may only tell truths throughout the rest of the DP. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP4)

2) Buddamoose- You are Elle Driver, the one eyed lover of Bill. As Bill's new lover, you have a strong desired hate for that of his old lover. Some may call it Jealousy... You just call it... Well let's just be honest here, it's jealousy. You are devious, and foul. You are cowardly, and fiendish, and won't hesitate to use foul methods to kill those you loathe, such as poisoning their fish heads, or hiding black mamba's in a suit case full of money. Each night select a player and you will be able to poison that player from saying a word. If that player says that word than they will die. This word must be four letters in length. This player will be told that they have been voodoo'ed also. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP3)

3) vmpire- You are Vernita Green, Ex member of the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad. You have settled down in your life, and now have a husband, and a baby Girl Nikkia. You are a fiesty black woman who won't hesitate to unload a can of whoop @ss in a fight, but over all just want peace in your new life, and are thus the mafia Goon. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP2)

Third Party

1) Johnnyboy- You are buck, and you like to Fvck. You are a sick, and twisted rapist nurse who works at an un named hospital in pasadena Texas. You are known to allow others to pay a nominal fee, to have a "good time" with patient's who have been placed into medical coma's, and are also the Proud owner of "the pvssy wagon", a bright yellow and Pink Truck that defines your love for sez. Given your medical experience, each night you can give two pills to one player. The red pill and the blue pill. You will assign one of your choosing, either "Life", or "Death". You will give these to a player, and that player will be told that one contains life (them being bulletproof for a night) or death (explanation needed?). The catch is they won't know what pill will give them what fate. Only you will, as you will decide each night what color pills contains what fate. You are a third party player and can win in several ways. Every time a player takes the death pill, you gain 1 mafia point. Every time a player takes the Life pill you gain a town point. When the game ends, you win alongside whatever team you have the most points for. You win with yourself, however will investigate innocent.

Town

1) Kyro- You are Pai Mai, a legendary master of the Bak Mei-styled kung fu. You are the teacher of Bill, Elle and Beatrix, and responsible for Elle's loss of her eye. You are very short tempered, and very powerful. Each night phase you can attempt to train an individual. You are very picky about who you teach, and particularly dis-like both woman, and caucasions. After picking someone each night, you will learn of their gender, and ethinicity so you will know if they qualify to train with you. (something may or may not happen to the person you train). You win with the town. - Killed NP4

2) HCP1- You are sofie Fatale, O-Ren Ishii's lawyer, second-in-command, and best friend. You are of mixed Japanese and French descent and serve as O-Ren's interpreter whenever she speaks English to her Japanese subordinates, using her proficiency in English and Japanese. Unfortunately due to Oren's death, followed by a gruesome torture session from beatrix kiddo, your affiliation has changed. You lack plenty of limbs from resisting giving up information, but eventually you caved and gave everything up. You knowing everything about the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad, are thus the Role Cop, and can choose a person each night phase to find their role (not affiliation). You win with the Town (against your characters will). - Killed NP3

3) LordKnukle- You are Thomas Plympton, soon to be father to a new born baby, and husband to a beautiful wife (who un beknownsts to you was previously an assasin). You are a kind man, and the owner of a used record store. Each night you may attempt to contact your lover, based on who you presume she might be. Upon targetting her, you will placed in a Private PM with her, and will replicate her ability. You will be an open PM with whoever else you contact as well. You win with the town. - Killed NP2

4) Medic1 - You are Hattori Hanzo, the finest swordsmith in the world; however, you have not created a new sword in over a quarter-century because you feels guilty for making instruments used to kill humans. However, recently you have heard that an old student of yours, Bill and his deadly group are being hunted. While you do not believe in killing, you feel justice on Bill is deserved, and your morality will allow you to build one more sword. This sword will be the finest weapon ever made by man. "If on your journey you encounter God.... God will be cut". You are thus the 1 shot sword smith. During a night phase of your choosing, you can give any player you want the deadliest weapon in the universe. This player can use this weapon during the Day or Night Phase to pierce through any source of protection, and kill it's target. You win with the town. - Modkilled DP2

5) FourTrouble1- You are boss Tenaka, one of the leaders of the Crazy 88, an elite killing squad owned by mob boss in Oren Ishii. There is only one Problem. You hate that b1tch's guts. On Odd nights you can Command the squad of the crazy 88 to either watch or track someone of your choice. You are thus the odd night watcher/tracker. Given your hate for your leader, you choose not to affiliate yourself with her, and thus win with the town. - Killed NP1
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 1:49:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LIVING PLAYERS

1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
2. BlueSteel
3. IFLY
4. HCP2 (replacing Tulle)
5. Caveat
6. Airmax1227
7. FourTrouble2
8. Medic2

5/8 votes to lynch.

Fixed. Thanks F-16.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 2:46:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead Players
1) Johnnyboy - Buck - THIRD PARTY
2) Fourtrouble1 - Boss Tenaka- odd night watcher/tracker- TOWN
3) Medic1 - Hattori Hanzo- 1X piercing sword smith - TOWN
4) Vmpire- Vernita Green- goon- MAFIA
5) Lordknukle- Thomas Plympton- messenger - TOWN
6) HCP1 - Sofie Fatale: - Role cop - TOWN
7) Budda - Elle Driver - kills a player if they say a certain word - MAFIA
8) Kyro - Pai mai - Learns race and Gender - TOWN
9) Spinko - Bill - Godfather + Truth serum distributer - MAFIA

Claims

Role Claims
1) HCP2 (replacing Tulle) - Nikki Bell - Popular Townie except at LYLO
2) Medic2 (replaced OneE) - Larry - Roleblocking PGO

Character Claims
3) FT2 (replaced DNinja) - Rufus
4) IFLY - B.B. Kiddo
5) Caveat - Gogo Yubari
6) Airmax - Esteban Vihaio
7) BlueSteel - Earl McGraw
8) F-16 - Beatrix Kiddo

Night Actions

Mafia
1) Budda
NP1: Voodoos Medic1

2) Spinko
NP1: Truth serums F-16

Dead Town
1) Kyro
NP1: Finds out Vmpire's race and gender
NP2: Finds out Medic1's race and gender (sprayed with crap)
NP3: Finds out Social's race and gender
NP4: Dies

HCP1
NP1: ?????
NP2: Rolecops Bluesteel (not a scummy role)
NP3: Rolecops FT but Dies

Living Players
<insert night actions here)

Justifications:

1) HCP2 (Tulle) - Popular townie
I am a popular townie because I am an innocent child.

2) Medic 2 (OneE) - I'm Larry, flavored PGO. I own some kind of strip club, and anyone who visits me is role blocked. I know you only wanted me to character claim, but I think PGO's are supposed to claim in case you guys were going to investigate me or use some kind of role on me or something (please don't, it's probably a waste of your time and only confirms my role). I win with the town.

<insert remaining role justifications here>
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 2:53:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Out of the 8 remaining players, only 2 of them have role claimed (although all have character claimed). It is quite obvious that we need to start pressuring the remaining players for role claims.

Character Claims
3) FT2 (replaced DNinja) - Rufus
4) IFLY - B.B. Kiddo
5) Caveat - Gogo Yubari
6) Airmax - Esteban Vihaio
7) BlueSteel - Earl McGraw
8) F-16 - Beatrix Kiddo

Out of the 6 players, I claimed the protagonist, FT counterclaimed Budda. Also Medic2 (OneE) is essentially confirmed by counterclaiming Johnny.

There are likely 2 mafia left. They have to be between IFLY, Caveat, Airmax and Bluesteel. So, this is a good place to start getting claims.

Gotta start somewhere. VTL IFLY for a claim. He also seemed the most willing to believe SocialPinko's redirector theory. FT flat out rejected it. Tulle was easily convinced to vote against Spinko. I was inactive. Bluesteel was inactive but voted Spinko.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 2:55:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am also fairly certain that mafia did not claim the same gender and race of their original characters. This explains why Kyro was killed. So, I disagree with FT here. Why would they kill Kyro if they all claimed the same race and gender? That would make his role fucntionally useless at best unless he stuck to "training" confirmed townies.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 2:57:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
After reading the DP's and taking note of anyyhing interesting, here is who I think is town or who might be mafia...

Most likely town
1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon- Claimed main protaginist and said IWWTT under truth serum.
2. Fourtrouble- Has played aggressively against mafia and is the sole reason Budda is dead.

Who I think is town
3. Tulle/HCP- Got replaced because she considered herself a liability to town. She was active enough where she didn't have to get replaced as mafia. She has also played pro town.

http://www.debate.org...

4. Caveat- In DP2, we can see an obvious attempt on Social's part to make Caveat's character look shady. He even Continues to FOS Caveat in DP3 for the same reasons. Combine this with his pro town behavior and I'm thinking there is a good chance he is town.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Could be town are mafia
5. Medic/OneE- I'm still leaning towards Medic being town though because OneE so aggressively cc'd Johnny. I don't I would have done that as mafia, because well I don't want to out I have a likely mafia character. Also, I think it has been established mafia os DVAS. It certainly implies that in my PM. If Medic's character isn't from DVAS, I think we can be assured he is town. We at least know he is who he says he is.

6. Bluesteel- This is where I'm getting mafia vibes. Budda and Social both made it a clear point to defend Bluesteel and prevent him from claiming.
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

I can't see one reason why they would be so eager to prevent Bluesteel from just character claiming. I will say though that Budda did put his vote on Bluesteel later in the game. But that could have been just a distancing tactic so it wasn't so obvious Blue and Budda are both mafia.

6. Airmax- Not much to say here. I do think Social randomly pressured him for a claim, so I guess that's one thing that counts in his favor. Hasn't really posted much, so I'm unsure about him.

Not much I can say that would convince town I'm not mafia. Hopefully town comes to realize that as the game progresses. Anyways, VTL Bluesteel for a claim.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 2:59:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@F-16- Never once did I say I buy Social's redirect theory. I just unvoted until I could think about it some more. I was one of the first to reject it actually.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 3:05:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
IFLY, I mostly agree with your analysis. I just read through the DPs right now. I think the best thing to do is to get all of your's, Bluesteel's Caveat's and Airmax's claims out so we can compare then and figure out which two are the odd ones out (I am assuming there are likely 2 more mafia).
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 3:09:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You know what, I changed my mind. Spinko is so terrified of Bluesteel's skills as town, that had he been mafia and Bluesteel town, Spinko would almost certainly have killed him NP1 or at least in the next couple of NPs. Spinko consistently targets good players. He tried to kill Bluesteel NP1 in my Harry Potter game and killed Drafterman NP1 in Medic's Vito's revenge game. So, Bluesteel is a good lead.

Unvote VTL Bluesteel

I guess the argument can be made that if Bluesteel were mafia, the mod would most likely make him godfather. Yet Spinko turned out to be godfather. But then again, that assumes mod psychology rather than player psychology.

But IFY, you need to claim as well.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 3:11:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 3:05:23 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
IFLY, I mostly agree with your analysis. I just read through the DPs right now. I think the best thing to do is to get all of your's, Bluesteel's Caveat's and Airmax's claims out so we can compare then and figure out which two are the odd ones out (I am assuming there are likely 2 more mafia).

Fair enough. I am thr Beloved princess. I'm not going to hive exact details of my role away though since that knowledge benefits mafia more than town.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 3:13:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 3:11:36 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/8/2012 3:05:23 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
IFLY, I mostly agree with your analysis. I just read through the DPs right now. I think the best thing to do is to get all of your's, Bluesteel's Caveat's and Airmax's claims out so we can compare then and figure out which two are the odd ones out (I am assuming there are likely 2 more mafia).

Fair enough. I am thr Beloved princess. I'm not going to hive exact details of my role away though since that knowledge benefits mafia more than town.

Paraphrase your role PM.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 3:18:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You are B.B. Kiddo, the thought-to-be-dead daughter of Beatrix Kiddo, the protagonist of the story. Through all  violence and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show. You are thus the beloved daughter.  You win with the town.
- Took out some specifics of my role because the knowledge would benefit mafia more than town.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 3:44:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
F-16, I don't really understand your case against me. You're deliberately ignoring that HCP already knows my role. Outing it can only help the mafia at this point.

Also, if spinko always kills the best players and I'm mafia, why are you still alive? Kind of fail logic.

I'm gonna do the sane thing and VTL caveat since he has a ridiculously scummy character, and mafia have all pretty much given themselves away in this game.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 3:49:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 3:44:21 PM, bluesteel wrote:
F-16, I don't really understand your case against me. You're deliberately ignoring that HCP already knows my role. Outing it can only help the mafia at this point.

You could have a townish role like watcher and be the mafia watcher. It is a bad idea to just take his word for it. I'd much rather put all the roles all the table, examine them and figure out which ones don't match.

IFLY was the one who wanted you to claim. I initially wanted IFLY to get but then realized that it is a good idea for all of you, Airmax, IFLY, and Caveat to claim.

Also, if spinko always kills the best players and I'm mafia, why are you still alive? Kind of fail logic.

Spinko didn't kill me in Medic's game. Perhaps he doesn't think I am a good player.

I'm gonna do the sane thing and VTL caveat since he has a ridiculously scummy character, and mafia have all pretty much given themselves away in this game.

I agree that we should get Caveat's claim as well. Let's go through the claims one by one.
- We pressure a player
- They claim
- We unvote and pressure another player
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:05:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 3:18:40 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
You are B.B. Kiddo, the thought-to-be-dead daughter of Beatrix Kiddo, the protagonist of the story. Through all  violence and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show. You are thus the beloved daughter.  You win with the town.
- Took out some specifics of my role because the knowledge would benefit mafia more than town.

I thought tulle's role justification said she was "innocent."
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:05:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@F-16- I have to disagree with you that there is two scum left. That would mean there is 5 scum total. That would also mean that 29% of this game consisted of mafia.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:06:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
bluesteel - where have you been all game? I've been pressuring you to get in this game since DP3 - and yet people like social kept protecting you. Why didn't you ever post any analysis?
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:09:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 4:05:17 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/8/2012 3:18:40 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
You are B.B. Kiddo, the thought-to-be-dead daughter of Beatrix Kiddo, the protagonist of the story. Through all  violence and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show. You are thus the beloved daughter.  You win with the town.
- Took out some specifics of my role because the knowledge would benefit mafia more than town.

I thought tulle's role justification said she was "innocent."

Is her character a source of innocence in the show?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:18:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 4:05:35 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
@F-16- I have to disagree with you that there is two scum left. That would mean there is 5 scum total. That would also mean that 29% of this game consisted of mafia.

You could be right. However, it is better to assume the worst case scenario just in case.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:29:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 4:05:17 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/8/2012 3:18:40 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
You are B.B. Kiddo, the thought-to-be-dead daughter of Beatrix Kiddo, the protagonist of the story. Through all  violence and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show. You are thus the beloved daughter.  You win with the town.
- Took out some specifics of my role because the knowledge would benefit mafia more than town.

I thought tulle's role justification said she was "innocent."

Yeah. She didn't really paraphrase her whole role PM.

Medic2, justify your role.

I am not unvoting on Bluesteel until he claims. After he does, then we can move on to the next player. That's how we always do it.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:33:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 4:29:24 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/8/2012 4:05:17 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/8/2012 3:18:40 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
You are B.B. Kiddo, the thought-to-be-dead daughter of Beatrix Kiddo, the protagonist of the story. Through all  violence and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show. You are thus the beloved daughter.  You win with the town.
- Took out some specifics of my role because the knowledge would benefit mafia more than town.

I thought tulle's role justification said she was "innocent."

Yeah. She didn't really paraphrase her whole role PM.

Medic2, justify your role.

I am not unvoting on Bluesteel until he claims. After he does, then we can move on to the next player. That's how we always do it.

Why don't you understand? There is no purpose in Bluesteel claiming, it would only tell mafia who to avoid, who to kill, etc.

I flipped role cop, town. So obviously, I am telling the truth when I say that his role, is 100% town sided.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:35:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ HCP, it is late enough in the game that we need to out all the roles.

I don't deny that Bluesteel has a town role. That much is blatantly obvious. What if he is the mafia watcher for instance? Why are you not considering that possibility?
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:36:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 4:35:47 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ HCP, it is late enough in the game that we need to out all the roles.

I don't deny that Bluesteel has a town role. That much is blatantly obvious. What if he is the mafia watcher for instance? Why are you not considering that possibility?

I have considered that possibility and I have ignored it because that is not possible.
If anything, Bluesteel should claim last.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:39:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/8/2012 4:36:36 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/8/2012 4:35:47 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ HCP, it is late enough in the game that we need to out all the roles.

I don't deny that Bluesteel has a town role. That much is blatantly obvious. What if he is the mafia watcher for instance? Why are you not considering that possibility?

I have considered that possibility and I have ignored it because that is not possible.
If anything, Bluesteel should claim last.

Sounds fair to me. Unvote VTL Airmax for a claim. We get Blue's claim after everyone elses.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2012 4:59:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am Esteban Vihaio, an 80 year-old Mexican pimp and as a friend of Bill and Budd's mother, was seen by the young boys as a father figure. My prostitutes' illegitimate children are recruited into an organized crime gang called the Acuña Boys, of which I am the de facto leader. I am an old friend of Bill's but am no longer affiliated with him. Since I don't mind giving out information to those that pursue him, each night phase I can target a player, and receive one message at random that was stated in their role/group PM. Given my lack of current affiliation with Bill, I win with the town.

Night actions

NP1: Message thingy LK

Result:

"Hey. I honestly have no idea. I'm kind of like a flavored mason...I can only recruit town and TP, though. What's your character/role?"

NP2: (redacted to protect townie role)

NP3: Message thingy Kyro

Result:

"Eww im racist can I kill him? :3"

NP4: (redacted to protect townie role)

I'll reveal the redacted parts should the town insist. But 2 of the players who have yet to reveal their roles are likely town, and I can ultimately confirm their roles and their likely affiliation.
Debate.org Moderator