Total Posts:107|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's 10.2 Day Phase Four

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:26:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead in the Night

Platypus666, you are the Motivator. Every night you can target one person and that person will be able to use their role twice in that NP. You win with the town.

You cannot waive your night action.

Lynched Last day Phase

Oberherr, you are the DOCTOR. Every night you may select one person and prevent them from being Night-Killed. You win with the town.

Dead Players

Kyro- Godfather
Oberherr- Doctor
Platypus- Motivator

Living Players

1) Johnnyboy
2) Bossyburrito
3) Medic
4) DaytonaNerd
5) IFLYHiGH
6) HcP
7) Sarcastic Indeed

FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT


8) Fourtrouble
9) OneElephant

With 9 players left alive it takes 5 votes to lynch! This Day Phase will end at 4:30 PM Thursday 7/12.

Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:31:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:29:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
VTL Bossy


There is not two doctors in this game.

I agree, but I would like Medic's claim.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:31:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT

FVCK

Oh hi there guys. Im really Doc. Trust me ;)
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:33:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:31:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT

FVCK

Oh hi there guys. Im really Doc. Trust me ;)

Let's lynch you to find out ;)
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:33:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
********

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Medic(1/5)- IFLYHIGH

Bossy(1/5)- Daytona

*******
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:33:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote To Lynch Medic
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:34:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:33:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:31:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT

FVCK

Oh hi there guys. Im really Doc. Trust me ;)

Let's lynch you to find out ;)

K. Im TP. Maf is your priority. I come later.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:36:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
********

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Medic(2/5)- IFLYHIGH, BossyBurrito

Bossy(1/5)- Daytona

*******
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:37:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:34:49 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:33:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:31:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT

FVCK

Oh hi there guys. Im really Doc. Trust me ;)

Let's lynch you to find out ;)

K. Im TP. Maf is your priority. I come later.

Lol Bossy. You Are to quick with coming up with your bogus stories. There isn't even TP in this game.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:37:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:34:49 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:33:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:31:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT

FVCK

Oh hi there guys. Im really Doc. Trust me ;)

Let's lynch you to find out ;)

K. Im TP. Maf is your priority. I come later.

Jk
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:37:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:37:07 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Ok, I also want Medic's claim. The reports don't lie.


Unvote. VTL Medic.

See, he gets it!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:38:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:37:07 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Ok, I also want Medic's claim. The reports don't lie.


Unvote. VTL Medic.

Well they did last DP, but there was good reason why Ober would've been framed. I can't see why mafia would frame Medic though.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:38:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:37:03 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:34:49 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:33:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:31:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT

FVCK

Oh hi there guys. Im really Doc. Trust me ;)

Let's lynch you to find out ;)

K. Im TP. Maf is your priority. I come later.

Lol Bossy. You Are to quick with coming up with your bogus stories. There isn't even TP in this game.
I am the Fool. Don't kill me.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:40:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:38:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:37:03 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:34:49 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:33:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:31:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT

FVCK

Oh hi there guys. Im really Doc. Trust me ;)

Let's lynch you to find out ;)

K. Im TP. Maf is your priority. I come later.

Lol Bossy. You Are to quick with coming up with your bogus stories. There isn't even TP in this game.
I am the Fool. Don't kill me.

I am TP also. I win if I get the fool killed.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:41:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:40:53 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:38:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:37:03 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:34:49 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:33:00 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:31:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
FOURTROUBLE HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT
ONEELEPHANT HAS BEEN REVIVED IN THE NIGHT

FVCK

Oh hi there guys. Im really Doc. Trust me ;)

Let's lynch you to find out ;)

K. Im TP. Maf is your priority. I come later.

Lol Bossy. You Are to quick with coming up with your bogus stories. There isn't even TP in this game.
I am the Fool. Don't kill me.

I am TP also. I win if I get the fool killed.

I meant Survivour.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:44:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Remaning people

1) Me- I am 100% confirmed. I am uncc'd cop and Godfather's existence has been revealed meaning there has to be a cop.
2) Daytona- Was the only one to catch Kyro's slip up. More than likely town.
3) HCP- Got an inno on him. Since I do not believe Budda would give mafia a lawyer+framer+Godfather, I'm leaning towards him being town.
4) FT- Already confirmed town from death.
5) OneE- Already confirmed town from death.
6) Sarcastic- We know he is not in mafia PM which means he is not mafia watcher. Most likely town.

This leaves 
1) Bossy- cc'd Ober who was inno
2) Medic- Got a guilty on him.
3) Johnny

This is who I am guessing the final three mafia are.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:46:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Revivour, out. You are confirmed town and you are a LvT now.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:47:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I must say, town is very OP.

@Anybody with night actions, please give them.

Me
NP1: Investigate HCP inno
NP2: Investigate Ober guilty(was framed)
NP3: Investigate Medic guilty
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:48:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:46:32 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Revivour, out. You are confirmed town and you are a LvT now.

Isn't it obvious who reviver is?
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 4:07:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:51:37 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Strange, according to the reviver role description, the reviver can only revive one person the entire game.

Motivator. Platy played pretty well, and you're doing a pretty good job leading the town yourself.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 4:10:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:44:26 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Remaning people

1) Me- I am 100% confirmed. I am uncc'd cop and Godfather's existence has been revealed meaning there has to be a cop.
2) Daytona- Was the only one to catch Kyro's slip up. More than likely town.
3) HCP- Got an inno on him. Since I do not believe Budda would give mafia a lawyer+framer+Godfather, I'm leaning towards him being town.
4) FT- Already confirmed town from death.
5) OneE- Already confirmed town from death.
6) Sarcastic- We know he is not in mafia PM which means he is not mafia watcher. Most likely town.

This leaves 
1) Bossy- cc'd Ober who was inno
2) Medic- Got a guilty on him.
3) Johnny

This is who I am guessing the final three mafia are.

Yo, I caught her slip up, as well as F-16, I think.

VTL Bossy. Medic should role claim this NP. Thanks for reviving me by the way.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 4:11:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 4:07:30 PM, OneElephant wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:51:37 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Strange, according to the reviver role description, the reviver can only revive one person the entire game.

Motivator. Platy played pretty well, and you're doing a pretty good job leading the town yourself.

haha thanks. I am surprised Platy targeted HCP, but glad nontheless. Any theories on who you think is mafia or town?
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 4:13:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 4:10:36 PM, OneElephant wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:44:26 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Remaning people

1) Me- I am 100% confirmed. I am uncc'd cop and Godfather's existence has been revealed meaning there has to be a cop.
2) Daytona- Was the only one to catch Kyro's slip up. More than likely town.
3) HCP- Got an inno on him. Since I do not believe Budda would give mafia a lawyer+framer+Godfather, I'm leaning towards him being town.
4) FT- Already confirmed town from death.
5) OneE- Already confirmed town from death.
6) Sarcastic- We know he is not in mafia PM which means he is not mafia watcher. Most likely town.

This leaves 
1) Bossy- cc'd Ober who was inno
2) Medic- Got a guilty on him.
3) Johnny

This is who I am guessing the final three mafia are.

Yo, I caught her slip up, as well as F-16, I think.

VTL Bossy. Medic should role claim this NP. Thanks for reviving me by the way.

Wrong game maybe? And I thought it was Daytona who caught there is no vanillas in the game?
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 4:14:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 4:11:07 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/10/2012 4:07:30 PM, OneElephant wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:51:37 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Strange, according to the reviver role description, the reviver can only revive one person the entire game.

Motivator. Platy played pretty well, and you're doing a pretty good job leading the town yourself.

haha thanks. I am surprised Platy targeted Daytona, but glad nontheless. Any theories on who you think is mafia or town?