Kill Bill Mafia Day Phase 6

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 6:47:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP:
The Bride drops to her knees as she sees her dead daughter before her. There is no doubt the villains who did this will pay dearly with their lives. This was not over.

DEAD PLAYERS

IFLYHIGH- You are B.B. Kiddo, the thought-to-be-dead daughter of Beatrix Kiddo, the protagonist of the story. Throughout the bloody tale of violence, and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show. You are thus the beloved daughter. If you are Night Killed, The leader of the Deadly Viper Assasination squad will call his assasins into retirement for the night. If you are lynched, those who seek to to help enact revenge, will be at a loss for a DP. You win with the town.

Airmax1227- You are Esteban Vihaio, an eighty-year-old Mexican pimp based in the border city of Ciudad Acuña who, as a friend of Bill and Budd's mother, was seen by the young boys as a father figure. His prostitutes' illegitimate children are apparently recruited into an organized crime gang called the Acuña Boys, of which Esteban is the de facto leader. You being an old friend of Bill's are no longer affiliated with him however. You don't mind giving out helpful information to those that pursue him. Each night phase you may target a player, and recieve one message at random that was stated in their role/group PM. Given your lack of current affiliation with Bill, you win with the town.

NIGHT PHASE SEVEN WILL BE SKIPPED.

ALIVE PLAYERS
1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
2. BlueSteel
3. HCP2
4. Caveat
5. FourTrouble2
6. Medic2

4/6 votes to lynch.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 6:50:52 PM
OTHER DEAD PLAYERS

SocialPinko- Bill- Truth extractor- Mafia

Kyro90- You are Pai Mai- Character description cop- Town

HCP1-Sofie Fatale- Role Cop- Town

Budda- Elle Driver- Voodooer- Mafia

LK- Thomas plymton- Townie lover- Town

Vmpire- Vernita Green- Goon- Mafia

Johnnyboy- Buck- Pill giver, Life/death pills- 3rd party

Medic1- Hattori Hanzo- 1x gunsmith- Town

FourTrouble- Boss Tenaka- Odd night watcher/tracker- Town
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:25:12 PM
Okay, so I recieved a message from Caveat:

"Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords." - O-renn Ishii.

He said that he supposedly works for ORen Ishii and that it is why it is tagged with her name but let's get serious. ORen Ishii is still alive. I am thinking Caveat himself is ORen Ishii. This could be a way for mafia to communicate with each other. We would be fools if we don't act on this info.

However, we do have two day phases so now is a good time to lay out all the info.

I am the JOAT. As you would probably have guessed. I was responsible for killing Johnny NP1. Obviously since OneE (medic2) counterclaimed him.

I'd like FourTrouble to role claim.

With that said, as you can see from our exchange at the end of the last DP, Medic denied that his role does anything such as spraying the visitor with crap. He also denied that his role strips a player off of his vote. So, this implicates bluesteel because someone must have visited Kyro in order to strip his vote. Bluesteel watched him. His scumbuddy (perhaps Caveat) visited Kyro to take away his vote. But Bluesteel said that no one visited because no townies visited and his scumbuddy (whoever that may be) is not going to contradict him and say that he did visit. So, Bluesteel is safe.

Also, one of my JOAT powers is watcher. (I am the unlimited JOAT). So, with my watcher power, and FT(1)'s watcher power, I find it far more likely that the remaining watcher is mafia. That watcher is Bluesteel.

Bluesteel apparently "rage-quit" the game in his role PM only to return. He blames mod errors for his results. He says that he initially learned that Kyro visited Medic but that TUF corrected it to a watcher result. This doesn't answer the question as to how he saw no one visit. In any case, Medic contradicted the notion that he would cause Kyro to be stripped off of his vote.

I don't buy "mod errors", "rage quits", and the fact that Bluesteel recieves information about other people's role which is blatently unfair. Bluesteel claims that the mod told him that Airmax doesn't count as a visit and that the reason for Kyro being sprayed with crap and stripped off his vote is a result of visiting Medic.

I am not comfortable lynching anyone but Bluesteel at this point although I would like FourTrouble to claim and give justification for his role. Worst case scenario - two mafia. Right now, we have 6 players. We lynch one, the NP is skipped and DP7 starts at 2-3 if Bluesteel is town and 1-4 if Bluesteel is mafia.

VTL Bluesteel
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:26:15 PM
At 7/10/2012 7:02:24 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
reports ?

Justify your role PM.

At 7/10/2012 7:12:23 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
I still don't believe that bluesteel is mafia.

Reason? Just coming out of the Blue and saying your beliefs isn't very convincing.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:34:17 PM
About to get their eye plucked out:

Bluesteel- 1/6- F-16_Fighting_Falon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:34:56 PM
DEAD PLAYERS

Mafia

1) SocialPinko- You are Bill, Known as the devasting and charismatic leader of the Deadly Viper Assasination squad. Your character is extremely intelligent, and good with words, and will talk his way out of any investigation, you are thus the god father and will appear innocent to investigations only. Your goal is to do your best to protect the remainder of your assasination group. Though you are not in contact with any of your members, you know who they are and they know who you are. Each night you can call one of them and contact them through PM. You can only talk to them via that PM for that NP only. If you die, all the mafia will be brought together into a single PM. Until then, you make the ultimate decisions on who carries out the night kills. After an attempted kill on an Ex-member/lover in your squad, you seek to protect both you and your group from her deadly reign of terror. You are also the truth extractor. You contain a gun with some very effective truth syrum shots. Each night you can shoot one player with a truth bullet, and that player may only tell truths throughout the rest of the DP. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP4)

2) Buddamoose- You are Elle Driver, the one eyed lover of Bill. As Bill's new lover, you have a strong desired hate for that of his old lover. Some may call it Jealousy... You just call it... Well let's just be honest here, it's jealousy. You are devious, and foul. You are cowardly, and fiendish, and won't hesitate to use foul methods to kill those you loathe, such as poisoning their fish heads, or hiding black mamba's in a suit case full of money. Each night select a player and you will be able to poison that player from saying a word. If that player says that word than they will die. This word must be four letters in length. This player will be told that they have been voodoo'ed also. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP3)

3) vmpire- You are Vernita Green, Ex member of the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad. You have settled down in your life, and now have a husband, and a baby Girl Nikkia. You are a fiesty black woman who won't hesitate to unload a can of whoop @ss in a fight, but over all just want peace in your new life, and are thus the mafia Goon. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP2)

Third Party

1) Johnnyboy- You are buck, and you like to Fvck. You are a sick, and twisted rapist nurse who works at an un named hospital in pasadena Texas. You are known to allow others to pay a nominal fee, to have a "good time" with patient's who have been placed into medical coma's, and are also the Proud owner of "the pvssy wagon", a bright yellow and Pink Truck that defines your love for sez. Given your medical experience, each night you can give two pills to one player. The red pill and the blue pill. You will assign one of your choosing, either "Life", or "Death". You will give these to a player, and that player will be told that one contains life (them being bulletproof for a night) or death (explanation needed?). The catch is they won't know what pill will give them what fate. Only you will, as you will decide each night what color pills contains what fate. You are a third party player and can win in several ways. Every time a player takes the death pill, you gain 1 mafia point. Every time a player takes the Life pill you gain a town point. When the game ends, you win alongside whatever team you have the most points for. You win with yourself, however will investigate innocent.

Town

1) Kyro- You are Pai Mai, a legendary master of the Bak Mei-styled kung fu. You are the teacher of Bill, Elle and Beatrix, and responsible for Elle's loss of her eye. You are very short tempered, and very powerful. Each night phase you can attempt to train an individual. You are very picky about who you teach, and particularly dis-like both woman, and caucasions. After picking someone each night, you will learn of their gender, and ethinicity so you will know if they qualify to train with you. (something may or may not happen to the person you train). You win with the town. - Killed NP4

2) HCP1- You are sofie Fatale, O-Ren Ishii's lawyer, second-in-command, and best friend. You are of mixed Japanese and French descent and serve as O-Ren's interpreter whenever she speaks English to her Japanese subordinates, using her proficiency in English and Japanese. Unfortunately due to Oren's death, followed by a gruesome torture session from beatrix kiddo, your affiliation has changed. You lack plenty of limbs from resisting giving up information, but eventually you caved and gave everything up. You knowing everything about the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad, are thus the Role Cop, and can choose a person each night phase to find their role (not affiliation). You win with the Town (against your characters will). - Killed NP3

3) LordKnukle- You are Thomas Plympton, soon to be father to a new born baby, and husband to a beautiful wife (who un beknownsts to you was previously an assasin). You are a kind man, and the owner of a used record store. Each night you may attempt to contact your lover, based on who you presume she might be. Upon targetting her, you will placed in a Private PM with her, and will replicate her ability. You will be an open PM with whoever else you contact as well. You win with the town. - Killed NP2

4) Medic1 - You are Hattori Hanzo, the finest swordsmith in the world; however, you have not created a new sword in over a quarter-century because you feels guilty for making instruments used to kill humans. However, recently you have heard that an old student of yours, Bill and his deadly group are being hunted. While you do not believe in killing, you feel justice on Bill is deserved, and your morality will allow you to build one more sword. This sword will be the finest weapon ever made by man. "If on your journey you encounter God.... God will be cut". You are thus the 1 shot sword smith. During a night phase of your choosing, you can give any player you want the deadliest weapon in the universe. This player can use this weapon during the Day or Night Phase to pierce through any source of protection, and kill it's target. You win with the town. - Modkilled DP2

5) FourTrouble1- You are boss Tenaka, one of the leaders of the Crazy 88, an elite killing squad owned by mob boss in Oren Ishii. There is only one Problem. You hate that b1tch's guts. On Odd nights you can Command the squad of the crazy 88 to either watch or track someone of your choice. You are thus the odd night watcher/tracker. Given your hate for your leader, you choose not to affiliate yourself with her, and thus win with the town. - Killed NP1

6) IFLYHIGH- You are B.B. Kiddo, the thought-to-be-dead daughter of Beatrix Kiddo, the protagonist of the story. Throughout the bloody tale of violence, and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show. You are thus the beloved daughter. If you are Night Killed, The leader of the Deadly Viper Assasination squad will call his assasins into retirement for the night. If you are lynched, those who seek to to help enact revenge, will be at a loss for a DP. You win with the town.

7) Airmax1227- You are Esteban Vihaio, an eighty-year-old Mexican pimp based in the border city of Ciudad Acuña who, as a friend of Bill and Budd's mother, was seen by the young boys as a father figure. His prostitutes' illegitimate children are apparently recruited into an organized crime gang called the Acuña Boys, of which Esteban is the de facto leader. You being an old friend of Bill's are no longer affiliated with him however. You don't mind giving out helpful information to those that pursue him. Each night phase you may target a player, an
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:36:52 PM
ALIVE PLAYERS
1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
2. BlueSteel
3. HCP2
4. Caveat
5. FourTrouble2
6. Medic2

4/6 votes to lynch.

We need 4 votes to lynch Bluesteel, so unless HCP changes his mind, Bluesteel and his scumbuddy can refuse to vote him stalling the game. I encourage everyone to vote Bluesteel and will be keeping an eye out for who doesn't.

Medic, when you get online (finally), don't leave without voting Bluesteel.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:41:30 PM
lol, right, I'm dumb enough to kill a beloved princess. Mafia is clearly two people who are not paying attention.

VTL caveat
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:45:53 PM
F-16, you have had an irrational hard on to get me lynched all game, even doubting that I was a watcher, despite confirmation from two other players. If you weren't such an obvious town character, I'd say you were mafia since you have always been dying to mislynch me as town and break my perfect record.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:46:14 PM
I expected the FOS on me from the start, and was glad that town found more fruitful targets, but now it comes back to haunt me.

Caution: Incoming WIFOM
I'm obviously the mislynch target for this game, being the same race and gender as O-ren Ishii, one of the main antagonists on Beatrix's list. This is why I claimed immediately and divulged that the mafia are members of the DVAS.

At 7/10/2012 7:41:30 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, right, I'm dumb enough to kill a beloved princess. Mafia is clearly two people who are not paying attention.

VTL caveat

So your case against me is that I'm not paying attention. I suppose I'd try and lash out when I almost got lynched but survived, but am now on the chopping block again. Sorry, I don't think they'll be derailed by your tricks. I thought you were innocent and it was predicated on airmax being guilty, but now I have no reservations and have to go with results.

VTL BS
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:47:05 PM
At 7/10/2012 7:45:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:
F-16, you have had an irrational hard on to get me lynched all game, even doubting that I was a watcher, despite confirmation from two other players. If you weren't such an obvious town character, I'd say you were mafia since you have always been dying to mislynch me as town and break my perfect record.

Your role was never doubted. The affiliation however...
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:47:45 PM
Dead Players
1) Johnnyboy - Buck - THIRD PARTY
2) Fourtrouble1 - Boss Tenaka- odd night watcher/tracker- TOWN
3) Medic1 - Hattori Hanzo- 1X piercing sword smith - TOWN
4) Vmpire- Vernita Green- goon- MAFIA
5) Lordknukle- Thomas Plympton- messenger - TOWN
6) HCP1 - Sofie Fatale: - Role cop - TOWN
7) Budda - Elle Driver - kills a player if they say a certain word - MAFIA
8) Kyro - Pai mai - Learns race and Gender - TOWN
9) Spinko - Bill - Godfather + Truth serum distributer - MAFIA
10) Airmax - Esteban Viaho - Flavored Role cop - TOWN
11) IFYHIGH - BB Kiddo - Beloved Princess - TOWN

Claims

Role Claims
1) HCP2 (replacing Tulle) - Nikki Bell - Popular Townie except at LYLO
2) Medic2 (replaced OneE) - Larry - Roleblocking PGO
3) IFLY - B.B. Kiddo - Beloved Daugher (Exact details unknown)
4) Airmax - Esteban Vihaio - Messenger
5) Caveat - Gogo Yubari - Messenger
6) BlueSteel - Earl McGraw - Even NP Watcher
7) FT2 (replaced DNinja) - Rufus - ??????
8) F-16 - Beatrix Kiddo - JOAT

Night Actions

1) Budda
NP1: Voodoos Medic1

2) Spinko
NP1: Truth serums F-16

3) Kyro
NP1: Finds out Vmpire's race and gender
NP2: Finds out Medic1's race and gender (sprayed with crap)
NP3: Finds out Social's race and gender
NP4: Dies

4) HCP1
NP1: ?????
NP2: Rolecops Bluesteel (not a scummy role)
NP3: Rolecops FT but Dies

5) Airmax
NP1: Message thingy LK
Result: "Hey. I honestly have no idea. I'm kind of like a flavored mason...I can only recruit town and TP, though. What's your character/role?"
NP2: Message thingy BlueSteel
Result: "Watch Kyro"
NP3: Message thingy Kyro
Result: "Eww im racist can I kill him? :3"
NP4: Message thingy F-16
Result: "I'll doc myself for now. I'll read up on the DP to see if there is anything interesting. Sorry about the inactivity in both this game and Budda's. I should be more active from Monday. If I don't respond in time, consider my night action to be "doc myself"."

6) Bluesteel
NP2: Watch Kyro - no visits
NP4: Watch F-16 - no visits

Justifications:

1) HCP2 (Tulle) - Popular townie
I am a popular townie because I am an innocent child.

2) Medic 2 (OneE) - I'm Larry, flavored PGO. I own some kind of strip club, and anyone who visits me is role blocked. I know you only wanted me to character claim, but I think PGO's are supposed to claim in case you guys were going to investigate me or use some kind of role on me or something (please don't, it's probably a waste of your time and only confirms my role). I win with the town.

3) Caveat - I am a messenger. Every night, I can send a message to a player and have it tagged with my master's name, O-Ren Ishii. Since I am not a member of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, I win with the town. I've waived all except one message to IFH NP2.

4) F-16 - JOAT - I am a bad@ss m***er f***er who have a bunch of abilties including vig, doc, cop, track, watch, roleblock, bus drive.

5) FT - ??? - ???

6) Bluesteel - My role PM just says that Earl is a very astute and attentive investigator and pays attention to detail. Thus, I am the even night watcher/tracker.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:49:08 PM
I'll be on later tonight, but if not, then tomorrow.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:54:04 PM
When did caveat claim?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 7:54:45 PM
About to get their eye plucked out:

Bluesteel- 2/6- F-16_Fighting_Falon, Caveat
Caveat- 1/6- Bluesteel
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:01:55 PM
At 7/10/2012 7:45:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:

There you go confirming your role again. The two other players confirmed your role not affiliation. In all the time you are defending yourself, you never tried to show why you are town; simply that you are a watcher. I don't buy 3 people having watching abilities. It is massively overpowered. Mafia watchers are very common. You tried the same tactic in Danielle's misc. mafia saying that your role was confirmed.

One final thing, you didn't do your usual towntell which is say "Do you really think I would be so obvious as mafia? I can come up with much better fake-claims."

In fact I expected you to argue that you are so awesome that if a scumbuddy *had* visited, you would have bussed them to confirm yourself like you always do.

Yeah, so basically I am convinced you are scum.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:10:02 PM
So my role PM says I'm the best pianist around and I'm an elderly african american man, and I decided to play the piano at Two Pines Chapel. I'm vanilla cause I'm an old and simple man with no burdens in life.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:15:06 PM
At 7/10/2012 8:10:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
So my role PM says I'm the best pianist around and I'm an elderly african american man, and I decided to play the piano at Two Pines Chapel. I'm vanilla cause I'm an old and simple man with no burdens in life.

Okay. Somewhat expected. Although the real clinched for me is that as mafia, you wouldn't counterclaim Budda and get him lynched. Maybe for an inactive but Budda was quite active so you are pretty much confirmed.

Mafia have to be between HCP2, Caveat, Bluesteel, and Medic2. Medic2 cc'd oneE so I find that unlikely.

That narrows down to HCP2, Caveat, and Bluesteel. I find HCP's insistence without reasoning that Bluesteel is town extremely odd.

However, since Medic denied that his role caused Kyro to lose his vote and the abundance of watchers in this game, Bluesteel is the more obvious choice.

After that, my next FOS is Caveat simply because I think he is Oren Ishii based on the message since it was tagged that way. He claims to be a mislynch target but haven't there been enough of those already this game?

And then HCP. His role is obviously confirmed. It is the affiliation that I question.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:20:37 PM
"Throughout the bloody tale of violence, and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show." - from IFLY's role PM.

HCP2 justified his role by saying he was an "innocent" child. Needless to say, the WIFOM here (mafia obviously killed IFLY for a reason) is so scummy its enough to make even mafia hesitate from using it. Are they trying to get HCP2 lynched or trying to confirm him through WIFOM - either way, this will be a hard decision between caveat and HCP2.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:24:14 PM
At 7/10/2012 8:20:37 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
"Throughout the bloody tale of violence, and gore, you are the only source of innocence throughout the show." - from IFLY's role PM.

HCP2 justified his role by saying he was an "innocent" child. Needless to say, the WIFOM here (mafia obviously killed IFLY for a reason) is so scummy its enough to make even mafia hesitate from using it. Are they trying to get HCP2 lynched or trying to confirm him through WIFOM - either way, this will be a hard decision between caveat and HCP2.

What about Bluesteel?

As for HCP and Caveat, yeah, I know. I asked HCP to justify his role and he disappeared. He never paraphrased it. Based on behavior, my money is on HCP. But based on role, ORen IShii's message is more compelling but HCP's is just as scummy. I want to hear his justification.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 8:28:44 PM
At 7/10/2012 8:26:00 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
There is a problem with medic's claim - kyro got a result on medic (meaning kyro was not roleblocked).

Where?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 9:36:43 PM
@F-16

Stop trying to make what I say seem so stupid. You're acting like royal.

I'm not "arguing" that role confirmation is affiliation confirmation, I'm pointing out that you SO irrationally want me lynched that at one point, you wouldn't even believe I was a watcher, in spite of all the evidence. You're not thinking rationally. You're convinced I'm mafia because I didn't say, what, that I can come up with a better fake claim? Why would I say that? wtf
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 9:39:19 PM
You're also not acting normal in the sense that you won't consider competing theories. Someone want to answer my question - is caveat lying when he claims that he claimed his character as soon as was humanly possible?