TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:08:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP:The epic video.

DEAD PLAYERS

BlueSteel- You are O-Ren Ishii, the Japanese American Mob Boss of Japan, and also a retired member of the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad. You participated in the attempted killing of an old member, beatrix Kiddo. You now control an intense fighting squad known as the Crazy 88. You are a busy woman, and allow your Clan Boss'es to control the group most nights, but do have full control of the squad every even night. Thus every Even night, you can command your group to watch or track a target to recieve information, thus making you the mafia Lookout/Scout. You are currently not in a PM with your mafia group, but you know who they are and they know you. After a certain event happens, you will be joined in a PM with your group. You win with the mafia.

IFLYHIGH- B.B. Kiddo- Beloved Daughter- Town

Airmax1227- Esteban Vihaio- PM spy- Town

SocialPinko- Bill- Truth extractor- Mafia

Kyro90- You are Pai Mai- Character description cop- Town

HCP1-Sofie Fatale- Role Cop- Town

Budda- Elle Driver- Voodooer- Mafia

LK- Thomas plymton- Townie lover- Town

Vmpire- Vernita Green- Goon- Mafia

Johnnyboy- Buck- Pill giver, Life/death pills- 3rd party

Medic1- Hattori Hanzo- 1x gunsmith- Town

FourTrouble- Boss Tenaka- Odd night watcher/tracker- Town

1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
2. HCP2
3. Caveat
4. FourTrouble2
5. Medic2

3/5 votes to lynch.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:11:30 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:08:25 PM, TUF wrote:
OP:The epic video.

DEAD PLAYERS

BlueSteel- You are O-Ren Ishii, the Japanese American Mob Boss of Japan, and also a retired member of the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad. You participated in the attempted killing of an old member, beatrix Kiddo. You now control an intense fighting squad known as the Crazy 88. You are a busy woman, and allow your Clan Boss'es to control the group most nights, but do have full control of the squad every even night. Thus every Even night, you can command your group to watch or track a target to recieve information, thus making you the mafia Lookout/Scout. You are currently not in a PM with your mafia group, but you know who they are and they know you. After a certain event happens, you will be joined in a PM with your group. You win with the mafia.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:12:54 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:12:13 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
TUF told me even watcher/tracker, not lookout/scout, lol.

You are obviously the last mafia, lol.

Justify your role PM.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:14:24 PM
One mafia left, it's not lylo.

I am Nikkia Bell, innocent child to Vernita Green.
I am an only a child, and the only source of innocence in all this blood/gore/killing. Thus i am a popular townie. I take two extra votes to lynch until LYLO

TUF said he would tell me when it's lylo
Hence, it's not lylo.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:18:03 PM
Okay, this is awesome. Caveat is confirmed because we know Bluesteel was O-Ren Ishii. This means that Caveat's messages were set up to make him a mislynch target.

I am obviously confirmed because I am the protagonist.

FT got Budda lynched counterclaiming him so I believe FT.

Medic provided contradicting results. Had he been bussing, I would have expected him to be more active and push a lynch on Bluesteel to seem more pro-town. The whole thing does not seem planned to me.

Anyways, it's gotta be HCP.

Btw, I felt totally demotivated when I saw that BS was innocent. Way to screw with me, TUF.

VTL HCP
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:19:47 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:18:03 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, this is awesome. Caveat is confirmed because we know Bluesteel was O-Ren Ishii. This means that Caveat's messages were set up to make him a mislynch target.

I am obviously confirmed because I am the protagonist.

FT got Budda lynched counterclaiming him so I believe FT.

Medic provided contradicting results. Had he been bussing, I would have expected him to be more active and push a lynch on Bluesteel to seem more pro-town. The whole thing does not seem planned to me.

Anyways, it's gotta be HCP.

Btw, I felt totally demotivated when I saw that BS was innocent. Way to screw with me, TUF.

VTL HCP

That's false. F16, you're better than this. What's the main reason you want to lynch me?

It would obviously make sense if Caveat was part of mafia, since his messages come from the mafia head, orenshi.

VTL Caveat
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:21:06 PM
Yeah, right. I kept pushing everyone to vote for Bluesteel and your response is basically

At 7/10/2012 7:12:23 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
I still don't believe that bluesteel is mafia.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:23:45 PM
Does Budd fit popular townie? Any opinions?

@ HCP, I would buy Medic possibly being Budd and bussing bluesteel because the role seems to fit. However, it makes no sense that Budd's role is messenger. I thought Caveat was O-Ren Ishii but now it is obvious that it isn't him.

Process of elimination proves you are mafia. Who else could it be?
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:23:48 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:21:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Yeah, right. I kept pushing everyone to vote for Bluesteel and your response is basically

At 7/10/2012 7:12:23 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
I still don't believe that bluesteel is mafia.

Well, sorry for thinking TUF would distinguish between the roles.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:25:11 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:23:45 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

@ HCP, I would buy Medic possibly being Budd and bussing bluesteel because the role seems to fit. However, it makes no sense that Budd's role is messenger. I thought Caveat was O-Ren Ishii but now it is obvious that it isn't him.

Caveat.

Look at how his messages are signed. Look at the role of oren-shi
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:32:57 PM
Okay, here is the thing:

1) If HCP1 got Lookout/Scout as Bluesteel's role, why would he not out it? He was town. So, I can only assume that HCP2 believed BS was town because his previous role confirmed Bluesteel as watcher.

So, that is the argument in favor of HCP2.

Now, here is the part that doesn't match. Every game I have seen (except my own and one of Danielle's games, the mafia watcher is always called "watcher", never "lookout." HCP never played Danielle's game and I doubt he paid attention to any of mine. I have also never heard the terminology "scout" or referring to a mafia tracker/watcher as "lookout/scout."

Yet, here is HCP using the EXACT terminology of Bluesteel's role. Classic case of mafia KNOWING too much.

At 7/8/2012 5:33:42 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/8/2012 5:32:44 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/8/2012 5:31:18 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
It makes sense, Bluesteel is even night tracker/watcher.
I can also confirm Airmax's role. LK indeed said that to me NP1.

you've been keeping bluesteel from claiming even though there was a dead watcher? role-confirmation is NOT affiliation-confirmation.

Fourtrouble, if Bluesteel was a mafia watcher, I would have gotten Lookout/Scout.

I am more convinced it is HCP.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:33:49 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:29:58 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Thank fvcking god bluesteel was mafia - I seriously was about to bitch TUF out if he wasn't.

Who do you think is the last mafia?
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:36:41 PM
I agree, it makes most sense at this point that it's HCP. There were actually a few things about tulle's behavior that definitely are scummy in retrospect (protecting bluesteel by saying him and I were the only confirmed people). And this doesn't even get into the obvious inconsistency in his role justification.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:38:43 PM
That's actually a good point F16. I totally forgot it.

My original role was role cop, town. When I was that role, I rolecopped bluesteel and got watcher/tracker. If I got scout/lookout, I would have outted it and lynched bluesteel.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:39:23 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:36:41 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I agree, it makes most sense at this point that it's HCP. There were actually a few things about tulle's behavior that definitely are scummy in retrospect (protecting bluesteel by saying him and I were the only confirmed people). And this doesn't even get into the obvious inconsistency in his role justification.

The only reason I haven't already voted for HCP is because I am finding it difficult to pin his character as Budd. He proved his role. How is Budd a popular mafioso?
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:41:46 PM
At 7/11/2012 3:31:47 PM, caveat wrote:
At 7/11/2012 1:22:09 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Bluesteel is mafia

1) This confirms Medic as he provided directly contradicting results in order to get Bluesteel lynched. The last mafioso has to be between Caveat and HCP

What are these contradicting results?

I think this is pretty damming evidence. With contradicting results, obviously, Medic and Bluesteel cannot be on the same team. Caveat knew bluesteel was guilty and tried to frame medic as mafia.

Maybe i'm reading too much into it.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:43:30 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:25:11 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

Caveat.

I'm starting to see what you meant by HCP's behaviour F-9738.

The last mafia is Budd. Budd had literally no interaction with O-Ren in either movie. The only time you ever see them together is at the chapel when the DVAS crashes Beatrix's wedding. How in the hell can one possibly justify Budd being a messenger for O-Ren?

This is pretty much a done deal. VTL HCP. If he flips town, then Medic(2) is Budd. Personally, I still think it's Medic(2) since he hasn't explained how a roleblocking-PGO didn't roleblock Kyro... In any case, we won :D
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:45:09 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:43:30 PM, caveat wrote:
At 7/11/2012 5:25:11 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

Caveat.

I'm starting to see what you meant by HCP's behaviour F-9738.

The last mafia is Budd. Budd had literally no interaction with O-Ren in either movie. The only time you ever see them together is at the chapel when the DVAS crashes Beatrix's wedding. How in the hell can one possibly justify Budd being a messenger for O-Ren?

This is pretty much a done deal. VTL HCP. If he flips town, then Medic(2) is Budd. Personally, I still think it's Medic(2) since he hasn't explained how a roleblocking-PGO didn't roleblock Kyro... In any case, we won :D

Well, I've never seen the series, so I have no clue. You might be right.
How do we know the character of the last mafia anyway?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:47:57 PM
I am about to vote HCP too as soon as I get an answer to this question:

HCP proved his role. How is Budd a popular mafioso?

and Caveat, Medic provided contradicting results to what Bluesteel claimed hapenned. He said his role doesn't reflexively "spray" people while Bluesteel claimed that TUF told him Medic's role did so. So, Medic caused Bluesteel's lynch with his results.

OneElephant (who medic replaced) also cc'd Johnny as Larry. Unless TUF gave them fake-claims, I doubt OneElephant would act so bold as mafia. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that TUF gave them fake-claims though. The question still remains: How is Budd a popular mafioso?
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:48:29 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:41:46 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/11/2012 3:31:47 PM, caveat wrote:
At 7/11/2012 1:22:09 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Bluesteel is mafia

1) This confirms Medic as he provided directly contradicting results in order to get Bluesteel lynched. The last mafioso has to be between Caveat and HCP

What are these contradicting results?

I think this is pretty damming evidence. With contradicting results, obviously, Medic and Bluesteel cannot be on the same team. Caveat knew bluesteel was guilty and tried to frame medic as mafia.

Maybe i'm reading too much into it.

My vote was already on BS at that point. F-4733 had already convinced me he was Mafia. Whether or not Medic was guilty was what I was questioning.

Medic(2)'s role provides no results, so I was and still am asking what these contradicting results are. F-9841? Did you mean how TUF revealed role info to BS?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:51:19 PM
At 7/11/2012 5:47:57 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I am about to vote HCP too as soon as I get an answer to this question:

HCP proved his role. How is Budd a popular mafioso?

and Caveat, Medic provided contradicting results to what Bluesteel claimed hapenned. He said his role doesn't reflexively "spray" people while Bluesteel claimed that TUF told him Medic's role did so. So, Medic caused Bluesteel's lynch with his results.

Okay, that's what I thought.

OneElephant (who medic replaced) also cc'd Johnny as Larry. Unless TUF gave them fake-claims, I doubt OneElephant would act so bold as mafia. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that TUF gave them fake-claims though. The question still remains: How is Budd a popular mafioso?

I don't see how he is. I've told you guys why I think Budd = flavoured-PGO like three times. I still believe TUF helped OE by giving him a free fake claim and maybe even told him to claim the roleblocking-PGO early because PGO's generally do that. The roleblocking part was obviously to cover the fact that if someone visited him and didn't die, he'd be suspect.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2012 5:55:37 PM
About to get their eye plucked out:

HCP- 1/3- Caveat
Caveat- 1/3- HCP
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227