Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's 10.2 Day Phase Six

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 10:01:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead in the Night

IFLYHIGH, you are the COP. Every night you may select one person and determine their affiliation. You win with the town

Lynched Last Day Phase

BossyBurrito, you are the JUDAS. Upon your death, you wil convert to mafia, and join the mafia PM. Until you die though, you will be a member of the town. You win with the town.

Dead Players

Kyro - Godfather - Mafia
Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
BossyBurrito - Judas - Mafia
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

Living Players

1) Johnnyboy
2) Medic
3) DaytonaNerd
4) HcP
5) Sarcastic Indeed
6) OneElephant

With 6 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch!

This Day Phase will end at 11:00 AM Sunday 7/15

Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 10:14:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 10:03:08 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
VTL medic

Please stop posting >_<
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 11:18:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
********

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Sarcastic(1/4)- Medic

********
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 11:43:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
********

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Sarcastic(1/4)- Medic

Medic(1/4)- Daytona

********
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:45:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane</strong or I was framed.

There is no insane, did you even read the role list? And why the hell would someone frame you twice?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:45:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:45:03 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

There is no insane, did you even read the role list? And why the hell would someone frame you twice?

Fix'd
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:56:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 11:41:41 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I think it's really obvious by this point.

VTL Medic.

You're not even thinking about this. If I were mafia then why would I kill the people who are going to draw the most attention to myself, and make me look the most guilty?? If I were mafia, why would I waste a kill on IFH after he already claimed a guilty on me?? The damage was already done, so why not kill someone who might catch the killer?? Me being mafia makes no sense.

You're simply going off IFH's results, but his results have already proven to be faulty since his results led to the lynch of the town's doctor. If you believe that a framer is at fault for that, then why couldn't that framer be responsible for framing me?? As the most experienced player in the game, it was obvious that I'd be checked at some point, and it's normal for a cop who's got a false result to recheck that person again to test his results so that would explain why there were 2 guilties.

You're also totally ignoring my earlier post about why, if he's a joat, then none of the power roles have been watched or protected, and no suspicious people tracked. You guys need to pay attention to these things otherwise you're going to get eaten alive by the pro's.

Of course you could always be the other mafioso, which explains why you can't prove your role, and why you are voting early instead of being the one to hammer the bomb. If you were town you wouldn't want to lynch me and take the chance of me telling the truth, thus killing 2 townies and giving the win to mafia.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:58:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:56:04 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:41:41 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I think it's really obvious by this point.

VTL Medic.

You're not even thinking about this. If I were mafia then why would I kill the people who are going to draw the most attention to myself, and make me look the most guilty??

Because you wanted to use that argument ^.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 12:59:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.

That makes it even worse. You're a watcher every night but you haven't watched any of the power roles, and now that it was narrowed to cop being the last power role, yoiu claim to have been roleblocked. I don't see how people are buying this and I'm surprised I missed it earlier.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:03:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:45:03 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane</strong or I was framed.

There is no insane, did you even read the role list? And why the hell would someone frame you twice?

Flavors are not told until endgame. Nowhere does it say that there are no flavors to those roles. Try again.

You also need to explain the massive overpowering the town has if there is a sane cop, in addition to all those other roles. There's no way that it could even be close to balanced if a sane cop is in the game.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:05:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:59:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.

That makes it even worse. You're a watcher every night but you haven't watched any of the power roles, and now that it was narrowed to cop being the last power role, yoiu claim to have been roleblocked. I don't see how people are buying this and I'm surprised I missed it earlier.

I must say I did wrong by trying to watch Elephant rather than Ifly this night (I didn't see the post where Ifly asked me to watch him), but I have watched Elephant and my report is that my night action failed.

And you said that I haven't watched any power roles, since everyone here is a power role, lol. I watched the Motivator and the Vig (confirmed by a clear). The other nights, I watched HcP, who is a reviver, I think?

So your argument simply fails.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:05:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 12:58:25 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:56:04 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:41:41 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I think it's really obvious by this point.

VTL Medic.

You're not even thinking about this. If I were mafia then why would I kill the people who are going to draw the most attention to myself, and make me look the most guilty??

Because you wanted to use that argument ^.

Make myself look guilty so I could use that argument?? LMAO...now who's being ridonkulous??
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:09:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:05:35 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:58:25 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:56:04 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:41:41 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I think it's really obvious by this point.

VTL Medic.

You're not even thinking about this. If I were mafia then why would I kill the people who are going to draw the most attention to myself, and make me look the most guilty??

Because you wanted to use that argument ^.

Make myself look guilty so I could use that argument?? LMAO...now who's being ridonkulous??

People do it all the time. WIFOM, isn't it?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:09:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:05:29 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:59:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.

That makes it even worse. You're a watcher every night but you haven't watched any of the power roles, and now that it was narrowed to cop being the last power role, yoiu claim to have been roleblocked. I don't see how people are buying this and I'm surprised I missed it earlier.

I must say I did wrong by trying to watch Elephant rather than Ifly this night (I didn't see the post where Ifly asked me to watch him), but I have watched Elephant and my report is that my night action failed.

And you said that I haven't watched any power roles, since everyone here is a power role, lol. I watched the Motivator and the Vig (confirmed by a clear). The other nights, I watched HcP, who is a reviver, I think?

So your argument simply fails.

The watcher's goal is to watch the person who is most likely to be killed so as to catch the killer. All of those power roles were killed, and you have had 5 chances but haven't picked right one time, and now that your watch target was obvious and you can't explain your way out of it, you give a lame excuse for why you watched someone else and claim to be roleblocked. Obvious fake claim is obvious.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:12:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:09:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:05:29 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:59:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.

That makes it even worse. You're a watcher every night but you haven't watched any of the power roles, and now that it was narrowed to cop being the last power role, yoiu claim to have been roleblocked. I don't see how people are buying this and I'm surprised I missed it earlier.

I must say I did wrong by trying to watch Elephant rather than Ifly this night (I didn't see the post where Ifly asked me to watch him), but I have watched Elephant and my report is that my night action failed.

And you said that I haven't watched any power roles, since everyone here is a power role, lol. I watched the Motivator and the Vig (confirmed by a clear). The other nights, I watched HcP, who is a reviver, I think?

So your argument simply fails.

The watcher's goal is to watch the person who is most likely to be killed so as to catch the killer. All of those power roles were killed, and you have had 5 chances but haven't picked right one time, and now that your watch target was obvious and you can't explain your way out of it, you give a lame excuse for why you watched someone else and claim to be roleblocked. Obvious fake claim is obvious.

Silly medic. Are you blaming me because I watched the wrong guys? And didn't you see I actually got it right with FT? I also got who visited Platy N1. Not to mention that my investigations were confirmed by a clear. How can you say I made a fake claim when my visits and results were confirmed? Medic, you are just making yourself more scummy now.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:15:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:09:47 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:05:35 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:58:25 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:56:04 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:41:41 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I think it's really obvious by this point.

VTL Medic.

You're not even thinking about this. If I were mafia then why would I kill the people who are going to draw the most attention to myself, and make me look the most guilty??

Because you wanted to use that argument ^.

Make myself look guilty so I could use that argument?? LMAO...now who's being ridonkulous??

People do it all the time. WIFOM, isn't it?

Uh no, people don't use that tactic, and there's a good reason for why they don't use it. It's a stupid way to play and doesn't work. People see through it, however mafia frequently kill people in order to frame townies and get mislynches.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:16:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:15:03 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:09:47 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:05:35 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:58:25 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:56:04 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 11:41:41 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I think it's really obvious by this point.

VTL Medic.

You're not even thinking about this. If I were mafia then why would I kill the people who are going to draw the most attention to myself, and make me look the most guilty??

Because you wanted to use that argument ^.

Make myself look guilty so I could use that argument?? LMAO...now who's being ridonkulous??

People do it all the time. WIFOM, isn't it?

Uh no, people don't use that tactic, and there's a good reason for why they don't use it. It's a stupid way to play and doesn't work. People see through it, however mafia frequently kill people in order to frame townies and get mislynches.

You are just using this to make yourself look less scummy. You want us to think that you've been framed so much by the mafia so we consider you a clear. Come on, you should know this much.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:34:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:12:52 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:09:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:05:29 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:59:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.

That makes it even worse. You're a watcher every night but you haven't watched any of the power roles, and now that it was narrowed to cop being the last power role, yoiu claim to have been roleblocked. I don't see how people are buying this and I'm surprised I missed it earlier.

I must say I did wrong by trying to watch Elephant rather than Ifly this night (I didn't see the post where Ifly asked me to watch him), but I have watched Elephant and my report is that my night action failed.

And you said that I haven't watched any power roles, since everyone here is a power role, lol. I watched the Motivator and the Vig (confirmed by a clear). The other nights, I watched HcP, who is a reviver, I think?

So your argument simply fails.

The watcher's goal is to watch the person who is most likely to be killed so as to catch the killer. All of those power roles were killed, and you have had 5 chances but haven't picked right one time, and now that your watch target was obvious and you can't explain your way out of it, you give a lame excuse for why you watched someone else and claim to be roleblocked. Obvious fake claim is obvious.

Silly medic. Are you blaming me because I watched the wrong guys? And didn't you see I actually got it right with FT? I also got who visited Platy N1. Not to mention that my investigations were confirmed by a clear. How can you say I made a fake claim when my visits and results were confirmed? Medic, you are just making yourself more scummy now.

Who visited Platy had already been outed before you mentioned it so that in no way clears you.

You listed your night actions as people that wouldn't likely have been visited that night, so it's no wonder that you claim that no one visited them, and were right. Obvious fake claim is obvious.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:38:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I did get your role and 1E's role confused, but my reasoning still applies, and is even more telling since you claimed to be an every night watcher.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:40:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:34:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:12:52 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:09:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:05:29 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:59:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.

That makes it even worse. You're a watcher every night but you haven't watched any of the power roles, and now that it was narrowed to cop being the last power role, yoiu claim to have been roleblocked. I don't see how people are buying this and I'm surprised I missed it earlier.

I must say I did wrong by trying to watch Elephant rather than Ifly this night (I didn't see the post where Ifly asked me to watch him), but I have watched Elephant and my report is that my night action failed.

And you said that I haven't watched any power roles, since everyone here is a power role, lol. I watched the Motivator and the Vig (confirmed by a clear). The other nights, I watched HcP, who is a reviver, I think?

So your argument simply fails.

The watcher's goal is to watch the person who is most likely to be killed so as to catch the killer. All of those power roles were killed, and you have had 5 chances but haven't picked right one time, and now that your watch target was obvious and you can't explain your way out of it, you give a lame excuse for why you watched someone else and claim to be roleblocked. Obvious fake claim is obvious.

Silly medic. Are you blaming me because I watched the wrong guys? And didn't you see I actually got it right with FT? I also got who visited Platy N1. Not to mention that my investigations were confirmed by a clear. How can you say I made a fake claim when my visits and results were confirmed? Medic, you are just making yourself more scummy now.

Who visited Platy had already been outed before you mentioned it so that in no way clears you.

You listed your night actions as people that wouldn't likely have been visited that night, so it's no wonder that you claim that no one visited them, and were right. Obvious fake claim is obvious.

No, Elephant hasn't outed who his results visited, only what were the visits. I then accused him of being the mafia watcher, since I forgot about JOATs. So yes, my night action is confirmed.

And I've already guessed right at times. I visited FT, who was killed. So no, I did not always miss. And my visit to FT was confirmed by Elephant. So you can in no way state that my claim is fake.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:42:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:23:48 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Last two mafia are so obvious

I believe you're right, and they're directing the town toward another mislynch on me.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:46:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:42:45 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:23:48 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Last two mafia are so obvious

I believe you're right, and they're directing the town toward another mislynch on me.

If you think I'm mafia, I'll hammer on you, okay? You claimed bomb anyway.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:51:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:40:00 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:34:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:12:52 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:09:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:05:29 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:59:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.

That makes it even worse. You're a watcher every night but you haven't watched any of the power roles, and now that it was narrowed to cop being the last power role, yoiu claim to have been roleblocked. I don't see how people are buying this and I'm surprised I missed it earlier.

I must say I did wrong by trying to watch Elephant rather than Ifly this night (I didn't see the post where Ifly asked me to watch him), but I have watched Elephant and my report is that my night action failed.

And you said that I haven't watched any power roles, since everyone here is a power role, lol. I watched the Motivator and the Vig (confirmed by a clear). The other nights, I watched HcP, who is a reviver, I think?

So your argument simply fails.

The watcher's goal is to watch the person who is most likely to be killed so as to catch the killer. All of those power roles were killed, and you have had 5 chances but haven't picked right one time, and now that your watch target was obvious and you can't explain your way out of it, you give a lame excuse for why you watched someone else and claim to be roleblocked. Obvious fake claim is obvious.

Silly medic. Are you blaming me because I watched the wrong guys? And didn't you see I actually got it right with FT? I also got who visited Platy N1. Not to mention that my investigations were confirmed by a clear. How can you say I made a fake claim when my visits and results were confirmed? Medic, you are just making yourself more scummy now.

Who visited Platy had already been outed before you mentioned it so that in no way clears you.

You listed your night actions as people that wouldn't likely have been visited that night, so it's no wonder that you claim that no one visited them, and were right. Obvious fake claim is obvious.

No, Elephant hasn't outed who his results visited, only what were the visits. I then accused him of being the mafia watcher, since I forgot about JOATs. So yes, my night action is confirmed.

And I've already guessed right at times. I visited FT, who was killed. So no, I did not always miss. And my visit to FT was confirmed by Elephant. So you can in no way state that my claim is fake.

I'll go back and re-read that section.

If you visited FT the night he was killed then why didn't you catch his killer?? That makes no sense if 1E was the only other one to visit him because he is confirmed town. If only you and one other person visited him then that means you killed him.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 1:55:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/13/2012 1:51:47 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:40:00 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:34:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:12:52 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:09:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 1:05:29 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:59:44 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 7/13/2012 12:43:51 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/13/2012 10:36:47 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok, take a look at the roles that have been killed off so far, without being protected, or the killer being caught...

Dead Players

Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town

If Sarcastic were actually a JOAT, don't you think that one of those powerful roles would have been protected or watched?? Especially when you consider the fact that we knew their roles, it's not like they were hidden and he'd have to be guessing.

I think it's obvious that FT and IFH's kills were done to try and make me look guilty. Combine that with the fact that none of our power roles were being protected or watched, and none of the suspicious people caught by a tracker, and it adds up to Sarcastic being obvious mafia.

VTL Sarcastic

Since IFH ended up flipping cop, that means his guilty on Ober was due to a framer, therefore, in spite of his doubts he was either insane or I was framed.

Rofl, Medic, just rofl. I'm not a JOAT, I'm a watcher. And I was roleblocked today or something, since my night action failed. Anyway, VTL Medic for being obvious maf.

That makes it even worse. You're a watcher every night but you haven't watched any of the power roles, and now that it was narrowed to cop being the last power role, yoiu claim to have been roleblocked. I don't see how people are buying this and I'm surprised I missed it earlier.

I must say I did wrong by trying to watch Elephant rather than Ifly this night (I didn't see the post where Ifly asked me to watch him), but I have watched Elephant and my report is that my night action failed.

And you said that I haven't watched any power roles, since everyone here is a power role, lol. I watched the Motivator and the Vig (confirmed by a clear). The other nights, I watched HcP, who is a reviver, I think?

So your argument simply fails.

The watcher's goal is to watch the person who is most likely to be killed so as to catch the killer. All of those power roles were killed, and you have had 5 chances but haven't picked right one time, and now that your watch target was obvious and you can't explain your way out of it, you give a lame excuse for why you watched someone else and claim to be roleblocked. Obvious fake claim is obvious.

Silly medic. Are you blaming me because I watched the wrong guys? And didn't you see I actually got it right with FT? I also got who visited Platy N1. Not to mention that my investigations were confirmed by a clear. How can you say I made a fake claim when my visits and results were confirmed? Medic, you are just making yourself more scummy now.

Who visited Platy had already been outed before you mentioned it so that in no way clears you.

You listed your night actions as people that wouldn't likely have been visited that night, so it's no wonder that you claim that no one visited them, and were right. Obvious fake claim is obvious.

No, Elephant hasn't outed who his results visited, only what were the visits. I then accused him of being the mafia watcher, since I forgot about JOATs. So yes, my night action is confirmed.

And I've already guessed right at times. I visited FT, who was killed. So no, I did not always miss. And my visit to FT was confirmed by Elephant. So you can in no way state that my claim is fake.

I'll go back and re-read that section.

If you visited FT the night he was killed then why didn't you catch his killer?? That makes no sense if 1E was the only other one to visit him because he is confirmed town. If only you and one other person visited him then that means you killed him.

Uh... I did catch his killer. It was bossy. You should really re-read stuff before making those accusations. 1E tracked me, and confirmed the visit.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac