Beginner's 10.2 Day Phase Seven

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:36:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead in the night

Sarcastic Indeed, you are the Watcher. Everynight you may watch one person and determine who, if anyone, visits them. You win with the town.

Lynched Last Day Phase

Medic0506- You are the Ninja, you will automatically perform the Night-Kill, and are untrackable and unwatchable while doing so. You win with the mafia.

Dead Players

Kyro - Godfather - Mafia
Oberherr - Doctor - Town
Platypus - Motivator - Town
Fourtrouble - Vigilante - Town
BossyBurrito - Judas - Mafia
IFLYHIGH - Cop - Town
Medic - Ninja - Mafia
SarcasticIndeed- Watcher - Town

Living Players

1. HcP
2. OneElephant
3. Johnnyboy
4. Daytona

With 4 players alive it takes 3 to lynch!

This day phase will last until 10 AM Monday 7/16.

Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:39:28 AM
This one should be obvious.

VTL Johnny

His actions, as he claims, are very fringy. He has the most FOS, and has lurked the most. All signs lead to him.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:39:57 AM
At 7/14/2012 12:38:48 AM, OneElephant wrote:
Sorry I haven't been active.

One mafioso left.

Dat post
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:40:27 AM
At 7/14/2012 12:38:48 AM, OneElephant wrote:
Sorry I haven't been active.

One mafioso left.

Well, you and HCP Are confirmed. It will be a battle to be me and Johnny. I know I am town, but really, the fate of the town comes to you and HCP.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:40:39 AM

Johnnyboy(1/3)- Daytona

-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:41:03 AM
I'm going to sleep on this one. I'm pretty sure Johnny is mafia though, mafia definitely has a role blocker and Johnny fits this role.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:41:19 AM
Btw, my NA was hiding behind Johnny, because if he were to target me, he would commit suicide instead, and we would win.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:41:45 AM
At 7/14/2012 12:41:03 AM, OneElephant wrote:
I'm going to sleep on this one. I'm pretty sure Johnny is mafia though, mafia definitely has a role blocker and Johnny fits this role.

Are you voting him?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:44:02 AM
At 7/14/2012 12:41:45 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

Are you voting him?

I said I was going to sleep on it. Also, you should have hid behind Sarcastic - he's pretty much confirmed and it was obvious that he would have been targeted.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 12:45:53 AM
At 7/14/2012 12:44:02 AM, OneElephant wrote:
At 7/14/2012 12:41:45 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

Are you voting him?

I said I was going to sleep on it. Also, you should have hid behind Sarcastic - he's pretty much confirmed and it was obvious that he would have been targeted.

Dammit. I keep choosing the wrong people to hide behind. Well, I definitely won't get the MVP of this game, lol. But I'm just dedicated to get the win for the town. Johnny, by this point, is the obvious vote.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 10:27:02 AM
Bump
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 3:28:33 PM
At 7/14/2012 10:27:02 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Hump
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:04:16 PM
At 7/14/2012 3:20:21 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Daytonna, who did you hide behind last NP and this NP?

HCP, Last NP, I hid behind you, and this NP, I hid behind Sarcastic.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:53:42 PM
Guys, Daytona is scum, and I can prove it too you. He slipped.

At 7/14/2012 12:41:19 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
Btw, my NA was hiding behind Johnny, because if he were to target me, he would commit suicide instead, and we would win.

At 7/14/2012 4:04:16 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Earlier in the DP, he claimed to have hid behind me, because if I was mafia, I would have killed him. Then he contradicts himself and says he hid behind Sarcastic. This is inconsistent with his claims and lying implicates you as scum

Since Sarcastic is the only person who could catch scum, he was the obvious NK target. Therefore, you should have died instead of Sarcastic. However here you stand, all safe and sound, while the last investigative role is dead.

And why would you hide behind me? For the sake of the argument, lets assume you are town (your not). You are the only other person who had FOS on them. You do not have a role that lets you get affiliation or see who may have carried out the NK. Mafia would have no reason to kill you, since they could lead a mislynch on you.

The lying, unproved role, and the fact that Daytona did not hide where a town player would have proves he is scum.

VTL Daytona
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:00:08 PM
At 7/14/2012 4:53:42 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Earlier in the DP, he claimed to have hid behind me, because if I was mafia, I would have killed him. Then he contradicts himself and says he hid behind Sarcastic. This is inconsistent with his claims and lying implicates you as scum

Since Sarcastic is the only person who could catch scum, he was the obvious NK target. Therefore, you should have died instead of Sarcastic. However here you stand, all safe and sound, while the last investigative role is dead.

And why would you hide behind me? For the sake of the argument, lets assume you are town (your not). You are the only other person who had FOS on them. You do not have a role that lets you get affiliation or see who may have carried out the NK. Mafia would have no reason to kill you, since they could lead a mislynch on you.

The lying, unproved role, and the fact that Daytona did not hide where a town player would have proves he is scum.

VTL Daytona

Blah, sorry. I made a mistake. I meant Johnny, not Sarcastic. Btw, who did you jail last night Johnny?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:01:18 PM
At 7/14/2012 5:00:08 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

VTL Daytona

Blah, sorry. I made a mistake. I meant Johnny, not Sarcastic. Btw, who did you jail last night Johnny?

HCP, which confirms him as town.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:04:13 PM
At 7/14/2012 5:01:18 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

VTL Daytona

You're bullsh*tting. HCP is already confirmed town as the UnCC'd reviver. If you were the real jailer, you would have jailed me, as I am the only not clear besides you. You are clearly Mafia.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:05:55 PM
At 7/14/2012 5:04:13 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

VTL Daytona

You're bullsh*tting. HCP is already confirmed town as the UnCC'd reviver. If you were the real jailer, you would have jailed me, as I am the only not clear besides you. You are clearly Mafia.

I thought the reviver died?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:07:00 PM
At 7/14/2012 5:05:55 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

VTL Daytona

And when did HCP claim?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:09:21 PM

VTL Daytona

No, HCP is still alive. I forget which DP he claimed in. I'm going to have to look around DPs 3 and 4.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:10:17 PM
At 7/14/2012 5:09:21 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

VTL Daytona

No, HCP is still alive. I forget which DP he claimed in. I'm going to have to look around DPs 3 and 4.

Okay this is why we need Drafterlists, I jailed him not knowing that.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 5:14:01 PM
IFly already investigated HCP, got an inno. The last Mafia role is a framer, as Ober got framed. Besides, we wouldn't have left HCP alive if we didn't get a claim. He is the only person that COULD be the reviver. I mean, OneE is confirmed JOAT, I claimed Hider, you claimed Jailer, and this and the last DP's beginning posts never mentioned reviver among the dead. You are obviously scum now.
#FeeltheFreezerBern