Total Posts:220|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ninja Mafia DP2

TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:23:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good morning everyone. Apparently Kyro is unable to mod any longer, and he has asked me to take over his game for a while until he can come back.

With that said, I don't really know how he wanted his OP's written, or how he had his game centered on in the story line, so I am not going to bother with OP's, as it will only confuse and mis-lead people. For now I will be taking night actions, ending and starting phases, etc until kyro90 returns.

DEAD PLAYERS:

Johnnyboy54- Sazanaki: You are an assasin. You were hired to kill a certain someone but have stumbled upon a village to rest. You thought you'd get some rest and maybe kill someone else while your at it. You are the Third Party Sniper. You have two shots available. You win when you complete your objective, which is to assasinate a certain someone in the game.

ALIVE PLAYERS:

1. Vmpire321
2. PeacefulChaos
3. royalpaladin
4. Bossyburrito
5. Buddamoose
6. Medic
7. Fourtrouble (replacing nerdy)
8. drafterman
9. IFLYHIGH
10. westernmarch
11. Caveat

6/11 votes to lynch.

Good luck, and have fun!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:26:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
dat TP...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:33:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:33:06 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
VTL bossy claim.

Why?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:37:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I read the last DP, and I have to say, it is kind of strange that the first three players to claim were good and realitively experienced players. I can't but help feel that that this was scum's doing and that they are preventing the newer players from claiming. As such, I would like a claim from either West or Bossy.

@Budda- You said your character is "a noble prince, loved throughout the land." How would a ninja fit in as a noble prince? It doesn't seem to match the theme.

Of course, I'm waiting on results first before pressuring.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:45:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@IFLY

What's with all the aggression? I think you just implicated six players in your strange logic: royal, drafter, me, Budda, bossy, and western...

Also: why wait for results to pressure bossy? He's online, and if you honestly are suspicious, then you'd want to make sure he claims before he has time to run it through his teammates. That would be right now, when the only people around are you, me, and him. And we all know bossy can't fake-claim without help.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:47:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:33:56 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:33:06 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
VTL bossy claim.

Why?

Because you suck at fake-claiming and because I can never tell whether you're being scummy or just flat-out stupid. Supposing you are mafia, the quicker you claim, especially without aid from anyone, then the easier it will be to catch you.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:47:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:45:38 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@IFLY

What's with all the aggression? I think you just implicated six players in your strange logic: royal, drafter, me, Budda, bossy, and western...

Also: why wait for results to pressure bossy? He's online, and if you honestly are suspicious, then you'd want to make sure he claims before he has time to run it through his teammates. That would be right now, when the only people around are you, me, and him. And we all know bossy can't fake-claim without help.

Dude, if I was maf fake claiming would be EASY with Kyro's Role PM's...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:48:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@IFLY

I'm also not sure why you excluded PeacefulChaos from your calculus - he's more a noob (or at least I don't know who he is) than bossy and west.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:48:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:47:01 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:33:56 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:33:06 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
VTL bossy claim.

Why?

Because you suck at fake-claiming and because I can never tell whether you're being scummy or just flat-out stupid. Supposing you are mafia, the quicker you claim, especially without aid from anyone, then the easier it will be to catch you.

I am a herbalist.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:48:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:47:58 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:45:38 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@IFLY

What's with all the aggression? I think you just implicated six players in your strange logic: royal, drafter, me, Budda, bossy, and western...

Also: why wait for results to pressure bossy? He's online, and if you honestly are suspicious, then you'd want to make sure he claims before he has time to run it through his teammates. That would be right now, when the only people around are you, me, and him. And we all know bossy can't fake-claim without help.

Dude, if I was maf fake claiming would be EASY with Kyro's Role PM's...

then you should have no problem claiming.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:49:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:48:28 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:47:58 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:45:38 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@IFLY

What's with all the aggression? I think you just implicated six players in your strange logic: royal, drafter, me, Budda, bossy, and western...

Also: why wait for results to pressure bossy? He's online, and if you honestly are suspicious, then you'd want to make sure he claims before he has time to run it through his teammates. That would be right now, when the only people around are you, me, and him. And we all know bossy can't fake-claim without help.

Dude, if I was maf fake claiming would be EASY with Kyro's Role PM's...

then you should have no problem claiming.

I will only give you a vague hint.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:50:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:48:23 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:47:01 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:33:56 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:33:06 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
VTL bossy claim.

Why?

Because you suck at fake-claiming and because I can never tell whether you're being scummy or just flat-out stupid. Supposing you are mafia, the quicker you claim, especially without aid from anyone, then the easier it will be to catch you.

I am a herbalist.

okay... never heard of that.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:52:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:45:38 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@IFLY

What's with all the aggression? I think you just implicated six players in your strange logic: royal, drafter, me, Budda, bossy, and western...

I am in no way FOS'ing ALL the experienced players. I'm just saying somebody was preventing the less experienced players from claiming. Drafter I think was the first to break the SOP, so a slight FOS on him. I mean c'mon, do honestly think it was a coincidence that the first three players to claim are the least noobiest?

Also: why wait for results to pressure bossy? He's online, and if you honestly are suspicious, then you'd want to make sure he claims before he has time to run it through his teammates. That would be right now, when the only people around are you, me, and him. And we all know bossy can't fake-claim without help.

Because if Royal or the Cop has a guilty, I'd rather have those players claim first. The order in which we get claims can make a difference in this game. But you have a point about Bossy not being able fake claim quickly, so VTL Bossy.

After Bossy's claim, I suggest waiting until Royal gets online.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:53:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:52:34 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/14/2012 4:45:38 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@IFLY

What's with all the aggression? I think you just implicated six players in your strange logic: royal, drafter, me, Budda, bossy, and western...

I am in no way FOS'ing ALL the experienced players. I'm just saying somebody was preventing the less experienced players from claiming. Drafter I think was the first to break the SOP, so a slight FOS on him. I mean c'mon, do honestly think it was a coincidence that the first three players to claim are the least noobiest?

Also: why wait for results to pressure bossy? He's online, and if you honestly are suspicious, then you'd want to make sure he claims before he has time to run it through his teammates. That would be right now, when the only people around are you, me, and him. And we all know bossy can't fake-claim without help.

Because if Royal or the Cop has a guilty, I'd rather have those players claim first. The order in which we get claims can make a difference in this game. But you have a point about Bossy not being able fake claim quickly, so VTL Bossy.

After Bossy's claim, I suggest waiting until Royal gets online.

Make me claim.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:54:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:48:02 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@IFLY

I'm also not sure why you excluded PeacefulChaos from your calculus - he's more a noob (or at least I don't know who he is) than bossy and west.

It was an oversight on my part. I think he is in the same boat as either Bossy or West.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:55:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You guys need to turn up the heat.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:56:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:55:52 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Well, I'm off to bed now. I'll catch up later.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 9:15:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 4:37:23 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I read the last DP, and I have to say, it is kind of strange that the first three players to claim were good and realitively experienced players. I can't but help feel that that this was scum's doing and that they are preventing the newer players from claiming. As such, I would like a claim from either West or Bossy.

@Budda- You said your character is "a noble prince, loved throughout the land." How would a ninja fit in as a noble prince? It doesn't seem to match the theme.

Of course, I'm waiting on results first before pressuring.

IFLY, does being a ninja prevent someone from hypothetically being something else as well? For example, if I were a writer, does that mean that I can't be an illustrator, becase I'm a writer?

Sometimes IFLY, the questions you ask... Haha
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 9:32:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Was anyone, to their knowledge, redirected this past NP?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 9:36:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Raya Hanasa.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 9:47:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DAT DRAFTERLIST

Dead Players

Sazanaki- Assassin - 2X Day Sniper - Third Party

Role-Claimed

Drafterman - Natalie Quest - Hated Townie
RoyalPaladin - Akazami the village Pet - Lie Detector
Fourtrouble - Hirina Akazaki - Vanilla

Character Claim

Buddamoose - Rapier Kirisi -
Bossy - Raya Hanasa -

Unclaimed

1. Vmpire321
2. PeacefulChaos
6. Medic
9. IFLYHIGH
10. westernmarch
11. Caveat
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 10:22:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
With Kyro gone and OP's no longer a factor, its safe to say that characters are likely truly meaningless now. As such, to be fair, as everyone up to this point has role-claimed with a character claim, I should probably too.

Im the PGO. Now I'm unsure as to whether or not i didnt follow SOP by not claiming it day one? I was attempting to draw the NK(for obvious reasons) and thought letting it be known my character is nobility, might do that.

Not only that, I was fairly certain Royal wouldnt investigate me, nor would the doc(who was guaranteed to be on royal) so I knew that the main power roles would be left unharmed. Anyways, as I'm sure it will be asked for:

Paraphrased Role PM

I'm Rapier Kirisi, son of the noble Kirisi dynasty. My entire life people have called me "Beloved Prince". But, my charmed and easy life left me highly unsatisfied, i wanted to be more than just a prince. So I snuck out to the woods at night with a sword and began training.

When my parents died I trained more furiously, and soon joined the ninja academy, and sibsequently joined the "Children of Elders", within the academy. My skills as a ninja and with the blade are unmatched, and as such I make quick work of any foe. Thus I am the PGO.

___________

there was a couple more sentences, but it was just something regarding TUF being co-mod. Anyways, a couple of things to note, "The children of the Elders" who are they? Are they they leaders of the ninja academy, or just an elite team of ninjas? No OP's likely makes all these questions irrelevant >_>

There was no description of what specifically my role does, so i assume it is likely the standard PGO that just kills anyone who visits.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 10:40:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/14/2012 9:32:38 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Was anyone, to their knowledge, redirected this past NP?

I was. To yo mamas house.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 11:01:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Budda if you're actually a PGO you just ruined your role. Why would you just claim that out of the blue for no reason??