Jump to topic:

Blaise Massacre Mafia DP 4

Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 1:58:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
A man sitting in his house is feverishly thinking...

"Oh, I've finally got it! A solution to a great problem ... oh wait, that might result in riots in the street! Forgot that we humans can be irrational. I'll just modify that theory and solve it tomorrow night."

A loud, piercing sound occurred. Then, Darmok heard a sound, almost like paper being rifled through.
"Isn't it good to have such eager admirers of your scholarly work?" he muttered to himself.
"Wait... thief!" he shouted with gusto. A figure walked in to the room where Darmok was. Darmok's slender physique trembled at the sight of a gun.

2 shots were fired. Darmok collapsed, dead. The figure began walking away.

Bluesteel - Darmok – A visionary, a prophetic leader ... not yet discovered of course. You are a vanilla for being able to do practically nothing! However, it is in the 4th night that you, in all your wisdom, can reveal a crucial piece of information about either the Mafia or 3rd parties. However, the discovery of this information comes with a price, one that won't be revealed until you choose to take or forsake the information. You win with the town.

I'll reveal the 'price' at the endgame.

And the men and women of action resume their chase after a fruitless day prior...

Living players

1. F-16
2. Drafterman
3. Blackvoid
4. Royalpaladin
5. OreEle
6. TV
7. DetectableNinja
8. Man-is-good
9. FourTrouble
10. TUF

It takes 6 votes to lynch.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 2:01:37 AM
Okay, I have absolutely no reason to suspect TV. TV is extremely innocent. Everything I said in the precious DP's about TV, were completely wrong. TV definitely should NOT be lynched today.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 2:02:48 AM
At 7/17/2012 2:01:37 AM, TUF wrote:
Okay, I have absolutely no reason to suspect TV. TV is extremely innocent. Everything I said in the precious DP's about TV, were completely wrong. TV definitely should NOT be lynched today.

lol.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 2:34:47 AM
At 7/17/2012 2:29:10 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
I think drafter and F-16 are mafia.

VTL drafter

I was thinking the exact same thing last DP, but was cut off before I could post about it.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 2:38:35 AM
It's somewhat clear that mafia killed bluesteel because (1) I was investigating him, (2) he had a scum-tell on F-16, and (3) killing him makes DNinja look guilty.

The main reason I find F-16 suspicious is because his role, as I explained last DP, is completely mafia-sided (helping BV kill augments is not what I would call pro-town). He was also trying to lead a lynch on royal, and since her role had no negative effect (she visited TUF and me), I don't see why F-16 was pushing so hard to lynch her (except the fact that bluesteel has FOS'ed royal, which is more buddying than anything else).

drafter also wanted to lynch royal, but he was being way less aggressive about it. As town, drafter is usually way more aggressive when he FOS'es people, but the way he was holding back reminds me of typical scum behavior. drafter was also at the bottom of F-16's list of suspects. The other thing that got me suspicious of drafter was the way he KNEW that I protected myself on NP2. I have a feeling he might be a mafia watcher or tracker of some kind.

The only other possibility I see is that royal is mafia (maybe a role-cop or something), but I honestly doubt it.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 2:48:48 AM
At 7/17/2012 2:42:41 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Drafter was at the bottom of F-16's suspects??? Can you find the exact post? It might be important.

He wasn't the bottom bottom, but was placed right above MIG. If I were mafia and I were making a list of suspects, I would put my scum-buddy EXACTLY where F-16 put drafter.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 2:51:05 AM
Lol, I told F-16 last DP (before our argument) that I suspected drafter of being the Godfather, and he agreed with me that he was suspicious. Yet he was towards the bottom of his FOS list...wow.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 2:51:35 AM
At 7/17/2012 2:51:05 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Lol, I told F-16 last DP (before our argument) that I suspected drafter of being the Godfather, and he agreed with me that he was suspicious. Yet he was towards the bottom of his FOS list...wow.

Correction: I told him in the private pm.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 2:52:37 AM

lol.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 3:01:42 AM
So I agree that drafter has been passive this game. The only instance of scumhunting I have seen from him is his, in my opinion, ridiculous FOS on bluesteel for analyzing Royal's time punches. I havent seen him push for anyone's lynch except for me or DN at the end of last DP, which doesnt help matters.

He's been posting plenty of analysis, but like, none of it has actually lead to anything productive.

In a game where there's really no investigative results, and role analysis has little significance, behavior is probably the best way to go. So VTL drafter.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 3:06:17 AM
At 7/17/2012 3:01:56 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@BV

Why did you keep your suspicion of drafter to yourself?

Well I did tell F-16, who I thought was town at the time. I didnt go public because it was just a hunch. But now that its obvious we're never gonna get investigative results or anything useful from analyzing roles, thats what we have to go off of.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 3:14:14 AM
For the record, the main antagonist (godfather) of the Deus Ex game is augmented. So one of these people: F-16, drafter, FT, DN, is Godfather. I doubt Logic would make DN (always inactive) the strongest role. FT is third-party if not town.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 3:20:57 AM
There's also an antagonist called Jaron Namir, who is "Known for his merciless nature as a killer". That seems to fit the person carrying out NK's, who Logic refers to as The Slayer. He's also augmented. So if the GF and the one carrying out the NK's (2 remaining mafia) are both augmented, that possibly clears TUF, Royal, OreEle, and MiG in one swoop.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 4:16:07 AM
At 7/17/2012 3:14:14 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
For the record, the main antagonist (godfather) of the Deus Ex game is augmented. So one of these people: F-16, drafter, FT, DN, is Godfather. I doubt Logic would make DN (always inactive) the strongest role. FT is third-party if not town.

This is a good point and further confirmation that mafia is F-16 and drafter.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 6:06:27 AM
I'm thinking F_16 is scum. Bluesteel was an excellent target because he was pursuing me last DP, so it further incriminates me if he dies. This fits with F_16's nonsensical push to get me lynched.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 6:08:14 AM
Also, BV, how can i be held responsible if no one else pays attention to my analysis? Ive largely been ignored this game. That makes me scum?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:36:18 AM

This is pretty sold evidence of F_16's shiftiness. I suggest we lynch him.

VTL F_16
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 8:36:28 AM
Okay VTL f-16..

There is absolutely no way my previous FOS was accurate, and I feel we should do the exact opposite of what I wanted to do last phase. Everything I said last dp was completely false. I don't think their are any 3rd party roles.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 9:02:36 AM
Ok, royal and TV are obviously under some sort of influence from TV. I don't believe he's mafia, but I can't discount 3P. I'm not sure what to make of this pressure...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 9:15:41 AM
Ok. So they're not being forced to vote for F-16.

I'll at least agree that BV and F-16 aren't of the same faction, not with how they are going at each other.

But, seriously, no one else is suspicious of BV's win condition? We're just accepting that he's town that has to get other augmented characters, town and mafia, killed in some way?