Total Posts:452|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Companies Mafia - DP2

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 4:52:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Last night, F-16 was run out of business. But he made sure to take down a scum with him.

Graveyard:

F-16 - You are Lockheed-Martin, a private military and weapons company. You manufacture an assortment of weapons, and sell them along with contracting military troops for a profit. Your manufactured weapons give you multiple ways to kill. Each NP you can either vig kill a player, or become a Bomb for the NP. You win with the town.

FT - You are British Petroleum (BP). You have become one of the most hated companies in the world after your responsibility in the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. And since petroleum is found in almost any modern product, you are the mafia JOAT with the following abilities:

1. Frame
2. Lawyer
3. Voodoo - select three words. Your victim will be informed of them. If they write any of the words in the next DP, death.
4. Janitor

Active players:

1. Johnny
2. Drafterman
3. Royal
4. Spinko
5. TUF
6. Iflyhigh
7. Mestari
8. Lordknukle
9. Airmax
10. HCP
11. Logic
12. Medic
13. Caveat
14. Budda

8 votes for lynch. Gl.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 4:54:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow. Bad call there on my part.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:02:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I wonder who killed FT. F-16 had voiced his opinion that he thought both FT and Budda was town, so I don't think he is the one who killed FT. We could be dealing with a SK.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:04:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:02:21 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I wonder who killed FT. F-16 had voiced his opinion that he thought both FT and Budda was town, so I don't think he is the one who killed FT. We could be dealing with a SK.

The OP implies that FT targeted F-16 for a kill. F-16 is night bomb so he took FT with him

Claim plox
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:04:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 4:55:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting...

Any results?

VTL Ifly for character claim

Both Social and Drafter were attacking Budda pretty hard and at the same time defending FT. I would prefer to start with their claims since they have acted the scummiest so far.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:10:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:04:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/17/2012 4:55:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting...

Any results?

VTL Ifly for character claim

Both Social and Drafter were attacking Budda pretty hard and at the same time defending FT. I would prefer to start with their claims since they have acted the scummiest so far.

Logic or Drafter can confirm me. But since you seem to find Drafter suspicious as well you can ask Logic.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:11:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:10:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:04:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/17/2012 4:55:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting...

Any results?

VTL Ifly for character claim

Both Social and Drafter were attacking Budda pretty hard and at the same time defending FT. I would prefer to start with their claims since they have acted the scummiest so far.

Logic or Drafter can confirm me. But since you seem to find Drafter suspicious as well you can ask Logic.

Did I miss something last DP? How can they confirm you?
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:14:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:10:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:04:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/17/2012 4:55:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting...

Any results?

VTL Ifly for character claim

Both Social and Drafter were attacking Budda pretty hard and at the same time defending FT. I would prefer to start with their claims since they have acted the scummiest so far.

Logic or Drafter can confirm me. But since you seem to find Drafter suspicious as well you can ask Logic.

If you want that confirmation to mean anything, Logic better be able to prove himself that he is town.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:23:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:14:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:10:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:04:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/17/2012 4:55:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting...

Any results?

VTL Ifly for character claim

Both Social and Drafter were attacking Budda pretty hard and at the same time defending FT. I would prefer to start with their claims since they have acted the scummiest so far.

Logic or Drafter can confirm me. But since you seem to find Drafter suspicious as well you can ask Logic.

If you want that confirmation to mean anything, Logic better be able to prove himself that he is town.

It would be a rather terrible strategy for three mafiosos to link themselves together right after one of their own died Np1 don't you think?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:24:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:11:43 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:10:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:04:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/17/2012 4:55:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting...

Any results?

VTL Ifly for character claim

Both Social and Drafter were attacking Budda pretty hard and at the same time defending FT. I would prefer to start with their claims since they have acted the scummiest so far.

Logic or Drafter can confirm me. But since you seem to find Drafter suspicious as well you can ask Logic.

Did I miss something last DP? How can they confirm you?

It wasn't from the Dp but rather has to do with my night action.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:27:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mestari was most likely spot on. Spinko and Drafter defended him a lot. I even think Drafter said Budda was more likely to be scum.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:30:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:26:34 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Extend Mestari's analysis.

VTL Spinko for pressure.

I can be confirmed. Wait for Logic or Drafter.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:31:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright, at this point, Budda is obviously confirmed town.

Also, TUF is probably town, since he was the one who doubted Fourtrouble's claim. Based on spinko's reaction, it seems likely that he is town as well.

At this point, I think a claim from Drafter is warranted, since he was the one to push on Budda's lynch.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:31:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:30:30 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:26:34 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Extend Mestari's analysis.

VTL Spinko for pressure.

I can be confirmed. Wait for Logic or Drafter.

How amusing. Drafter is the other suspect.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:32:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:23:44 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:14:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:10:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:04:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/17/2012 4:55:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting...

Any results?

VTL Ifly for character claim

Both Social and Drafter were attacking Budda pretty hard and at the same time defending FT. I would prefer to start with their claims since they have acted the scummiest so far.

Logic or Drafter can confirm me. But since you seem to find Drafter suspicious as well you can ask Logic.

If you want that confirmation to mean anything, Logic better be able to prove himself that he is town.

It would be a rather terrible strategy for three mafiosos to link themselves together right after one of their own died Np1 don't you think?

WIFOM
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:34:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:23:44 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:14:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:10:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:04:50 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/17/2012 4:55:32 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Interesting...

Any results?

VTL Ifly for character claim

Both Social and Drafter were attacking Budda pretty hard and at the same time defending FT. I would prefer to start with their claims since they have acted the scummiest so far.

Logic or Drafter can confirm me. But since you seem to find Drafter suspicious as well you can ask Logic.

If you want that confirmation to mean anything, Logic better be able to prove himself that he is town.

It would be a rather terrible strategy for three mafiosos to link themselves together right after one of their own died Np1 don't you think?

It's also a rather terrible strategy to CC miller, and on top of that, claim sensor.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:35:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:27:21 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Mestari was most likely spot on. Spinko and Drafter defended him a lot. I even think Drafter said Budda was more likely to be scum.

I really don't think Spinko is mafia. It seemed like he honestly believed Fourtrouble. I did too for a moment, because his justification was better than Budda's.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:42:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:35:22 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/17/2012 5:27:21 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Mestari was most likely spot on. Spinko and Drafter defended him a lot. I even think Drafter said Budda was more likely to be scum.

I really don't think Spinko is mafia. It seemed like he honestly believed Fourtrouble. I did too for a moment, because his justification was better than Budda's.

What makes Drafterman less genuine?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:43:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:31:22 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Alright, at this point, Budda is obviously confirmed town.

Also, TUF is probably town, since he was the one who doubted Fourtrouble's claim. Based on spinko's reaction, it seems likely that he is town as well.

We had an abundance of doubt last DP, I don't think this confirms TUF any more than anyone else. He was quick to go for the lynch on Budda, but TUF hops on vote trains faster than anyone else... nothing out of the ordinary.

I don't see how spinko is likely town, he was hard on Budda's case, which was arguably the correct decision at the time due to miller justifications. Again, doesn't really convince me either way.

At this point, I think a claim from Drafter is warranted, since he was the one to push on Budda's lynch.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:48:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Drafter

Spinko was WAYYY too aggressive for a mafia. In fact his normal behavior as maf is to ride the fence and soft-fos people rather than being full out aggressive.

Drafterman on the other hand, was not nearly as aggressive as he normally is when he believes a person to be scum. This to me is indicative that Drafterman is not town, possibly TP but more likely mafia. As he mainly laid back and let social do the footwork for him.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:49:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyways, lines over, ride time. Be bak in a few hours.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:50:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright, well I had a whole post typed up for this DP about how FT's sensor claim- not necessarily his miller claim- was bull. Oh well.

At this point, I would like Spinko to role claim for A) Saying that he could confirm his role by two people, after one night of actions. At this point, if he doesn't say how he is confirmed then he is simply placing an unsubstantiated assertion onto the table with no evidence to back it up; if his role is useful, then he shouldn't have said it in the first place. B) Going after Budda so hard. It seemed as if Spinko really wanted a policy lynch type scenario to go into place and immediately lynch Budda when he was counter-claimed.

VTL Spinko
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:52:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 5:48:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL Drafter

Spinko was WAYYY too aggressive for a mafia. In fact his normal behavior as maf is to ride the fence and soft-fos people rather than being full out aggressive.

Drafterman on the other hand, was not nearly as aggressive as he normally is when he believes a person to be scum. This to me is indicative that Drafterman is not town, possibly TP but more likely mafia. As he mainly laid back and let social do the footwork for him.

I think you have it backwards. Spinko was actually quite aggressive in the Gangster game when it seemed as if there was a significant chance of a mislynch from the mafia's side. As well, he fervently defended Vmpire until the point that it became obvious that he was mafia. A counter-claim seems like a pretty good bet (from the mafia's opinion) for a mislynch.

Also, Drafter never really struck me as too aggressive, ever.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."