Total Posts:120|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Marxism Mafia Dp5

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:08:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
===Living Players===

1. Bossyburrito
2. HCP
3. FourTrouble
4. Tvellalott
5. Drafterman
6. Medic0506
7. DetectableNinja

===Dead Players===

JOHHNYBOY42
You are Ludwig von Mises. As an influential economist, you attacked Marxism heavily from the point of view that economic planning would be impossible under socialism or communism since no price mechanism would be in place. This turned out to be the most powerful economic criticism of socialism, making you one of Marxism's fiercest opponents. You are the lawyer and can target someone every night to make them appear innocent upon investigation.

Vmpire
You are Friedrich Engels. As Marx's trusted friend and partner, you helped him to develop his theories more than anyone and thus have firsthand experience regarding Marxism proper. As so, you are in a unique position to be able to tell apart those who adhere properly to Marxist tenets and those who are merely bourgeois. You are the cop and may pick one target every night to investigate. You win with the town.

Buddamoose
You are Adam Smith. Seen as the forerunner of modern capitalism, you're not exactly liked by Marxists, who are themselves extremely critical of capitalism. However, it turns out that Marx drew heavily on your own work in economics to arrive at his own conclusions. The labor theory of value which you belived in was a major example of this. Marxism wouldn't have developed the way it did without your economics. You are the miller and show up guilty upon investigation. You win with the town.

TUF- Ronald Reagan- ninja (1X janitor)- mafia
F-69- Karl Kautsky- JOAT (1X jailkeeper, 1X vig, and 1X roleblocker)- town
IFLIHIGH- Slavoj Zizek- vanilla- town
Drafter- Georg Hegel- alternate watcher/tracker- town
OneE- Albert Camus- third party survivor

4/7 votes to lynch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:26:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

N/A
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:34:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, I would say that Bossy is likely town because of the hammer, as scum would have had no reason to hammer on their own buddy, since it didn't look like the DP was going anywhere.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 5:42:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Based on ur statement HcP, you shot me, wth would possess you to do thay after I lead the lynch on Johnnyboy?

Chrissake >_>

Now im pissed cause im 100% certain who the remaining mafia are and theres no way ill be able to present the case I spent a few hours compiling...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 6:05:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't know why the OP doesn't say I replaced Dninja, but I did. Did he already character claim and role claim? And if not, is there a reason I should?
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 6:07:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think the final mafia are probably medic and TV. medic has been lurking (his usual strategy as mafia), and so has TV. The way medic voted for Budda last DP was also somewhat scummy. I know I pushed for a lynch on Budda, but whatever, I make mistakes sometimes. I didn't think mafia would claim Lenin so early, but I guess I was wrong.

VTL medic
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 6:07:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 6:05:18 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I don't know why the OP doesn't say I replaced Dninja, but I did. Did he already character claim and role claim? And if not, is there a reason I should?

He claimed already.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 6:08:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm not sure what is going on in HCP's mind though. He's been shooting townies every night, so either he has really bad instincts or he's SK. I'm gonna just assume his instincts suck for now, since vmpire got an innocent on him.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 6:09:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 6:07:35 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/17/2012 6:05:18 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I don't know why the OP doesn't say I replaced Dninja, but I did. Did he already character claim and role claim? And if not, is there a reason I should?

He claimed already.

Is it possible to get a Drafterlist? I'll read the DP's and post any analysis I might have later.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 6:48:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Medic

DEAD
johnny - Ludwig von Mises - Lawter - Mafia
Vmpire - Friedrich Engels - Cop - Town
Buddamoose - Adam Smith - Miller - Town
TUF - Ronald Reagan - 1-shot Janitor, Ninja - Mafia
F-16 - Karl Kautsky - Vanilla - Town
Drafterman1 - Geog Hegel - Tracker/Watcher - Town
OneElephant- Albert Camus - Survivor - Third Party
IFLY - Slavoj Zizek - Vanilla - Town

ROLE CLAIMED
1. HCP - Che Guevara - Vigilante
2. DetectableNinja - Robert Owen - Naive Mason

CHARACTER CLAIMED
3. bossy - Fredric Jameson
4. Fourtrouble - Joseph Stalin
5. tvellalott - Gyorgy Lukacs
6. Medic - Ludwig Feuerbach
7. drafterman2 - Joseph Dietzgen

UVC
medic - 2/4 - FT, drafterman
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:11:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 6:08:46 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm not sure what is going on in HCP's mind though. He's been shooting townies every night, so either he has really bad instincts or he's SK. I'm gonna just assume his instincts suck for now, since vmpire got an innocent on him.

Funny, because you were the one who pointed out that Budda was probably scum.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:12:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 7:11:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/17/2012 6:08:46 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm not sure what is going on in HCP's mind though. He's been shooting townies every night, so either he has really bad instincts or he's SK. I'm gonna just assume his instincts suck for now, since vmpire got an innocent on him.

Funny, because you were the one who pointed out that Budda was probably scum.

I'm going to take this as a slip. Role claim please.

VTL Four
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:26:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 7:11:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/17/2012 6:08:46 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm not sure what is going on in HCP's mind though. He's been shooting townies every night, so either he has really bad instincts or he's SK. I'm gonna just assume his instincts suck for now, since vmpire got an innocent on him.

Funny, because you were the one who pointed out that Budda was probably scum.

I thought Budda was scum because I figured johnny was town. I had the main FOS on johnny on DP2, but I took it off after johnny claimed Lenin. I don't see why scum would have claimed Vladimir Lenin, unless social gave them that fake-claim, so I figured Budda was trying to lead a mislynch.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:27:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
medic was the one who defended johnny and voted for Budda, while lurking. I don't even know how HCP is FOS'ing me instead of medic. No offense, but your instincts really suck. You've killed two townies already lol...
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:29:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 7:26:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/17/2012 7:11:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/17/2012 6:08:46 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm not sure what is going on in HCP's mind though. He's been shooting townies every night, so either he has really bad instincts or he's SK. I'm gonna just assume his instincts suck for now, since vmpire got an innocent on him.

Funny, because you were the one who pointed out that Budda was probably scum.

I thought Budda was scum because I figured johnny was town. I had the main FOS on johnny on DP2, but I took it off after johnny claimed Lenin. I don't see why scum would have claimed Vladimir Lenin, unless social gave them that fake-claim, so I figured Budda was trying to lead a mislynch.

That's a lie. Even before Johnny claimed, you thought Budda was scum. You were quite adamant about it too. You said his behaviour was off. I'm also pretty sure you had that feeling before Johnny even posted in the DP.

I think you slipped.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:31:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm jailkeeper. I tried to jail HCP's a$$ to keep him from misfiring. Either my role is a lie, there is another killing role that happened to kill the same target as HCP, or I was roleblocked.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:33:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 7:31:25 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm jailkeeper. I tried to jail HCP's a$$ to keep him from misfiring. Either my role is a lie, there is another killing role that happened to kill the same target as HCP, or I was roleblocked.

Why did you claim? And what's the justification and your prior night actions?
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,767
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:35:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 7:29:41 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/17/2012 7:26:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/17/2012 7:11:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/17/2012 6:08:46 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm not sure what is going on in HCP's mind though. He's been shooting townies every night, so either he has really bad instincts or he's SK. I'm gonna just assume his instincts suck for now, since vmpire got an innocent on him.

Funny, because you were the one who pointed out that Budda was probably scum.

I thought Budda was scum because I figured johnny was town. I had the main FOS on johnny on DP2, but I took it off after johnny claimed Lenin. I don't see why scum would have claimed Vladimir Lenin, unless social gave them that fake-claim, so I figured Budda was trying to lead a mislynch.

That's a lie. Even before Johnny claimed, you thought Budda was scum. You were quite adamant about it too. You said his behaviour was off. I'm also pretty sure you had that feeling before Johnny even posted in the DP.

I think you slipped.

What are you talking about? I thought Budda was scum AFTER johnny claimed Lenin.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:35:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 7:33:56 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/17/2012 7:31:25 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm jailkeeper. I tried to jail HCP's a$$ to keep him from misfiring. Either my role is a lie, there is another killing role that happened to kill the same target as HCP, or I was roleblocked.

Why did you claim? And what's the justification and your prior night actions?

...

You
Just
Said
We
Should
All
Claim
Because
We
Might
Be
At
MYLO (despite the fact we aren't at MYLO - I just realized - because it's an odd number of players)
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:35:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 7:31:25 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm jailkeeper. I tried to jail HCP's a$$ to keep him from misfiring. Either my role is a lie, there is another killing role that happened to kill the same target as HCP, or I was roleblocked.

There is definitely no roleblocker because we haven't had a single person saying they were roleblocked, and it's been 4 night phases.

There probably isn't another killing role, for the same reason of roleblocker.

So either your role is a lie, or you're lying.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 7:36:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 7:35:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/17/2012 7:33:56 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/17/2012 7:31:25 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm jailkeeper. I tried to jail HCP's a$$ to keep him from misfiring. Either my role is a lie, there is another killing role that happened to kill the same target as HCP, or I was roleblocked.

Why did you claim? And what's the justification and your prior night actions?

...

You
Just
Said
We
Should
All
Claim
Because
We
Might
Be
At
MYLO (despite the fact we aren't at MYLO - I just realized - because it's an odd number of players)

But you never offer your role claim without good reason.