Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Trial by Jury Mod List

TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 8:30:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This will be the place to sign up to mod a game.

1. Medic
2. Dninja
3. TUF
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:26:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 8:30:25 PM, TUF wrote:
This will be the place to sign up to mod a game.

1. Medic
2. Dninja
3. TUF
4. Ore_Ele
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Mod what kind of game?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 4:43:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/17/2012 11:26:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 7/17/2012 8:30:25 PM, TUF wrote:
This will be the place to sign up to mod a game.

1. Medic
2. Dninja
3. TUF
4. Ore_Ele
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Mod what kind of game?

Mock investigation and trial. Here is a more detailed explanation.

http://www.debate.org...
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2012 8:44:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/18/2012 4:43:44 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Mock investigation and trial. Here is a more detailed explanation.

http://www.debate.org...

Really wanted to join your game but was too late. Anyway, how does this mod list work? Will you be training us or what?
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2012 11:51:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/24/2012 8:44:56 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 7/18/2012 4:43:44 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Mock investigation and trial. Here is a more detailed explanation.

http://www.debate.org...

Really wanted to join your game but was too late. Anyway, how does this mod list work? Will you be training us or what?

Training is not really needed. You can set up the game however you want. Medic did his in an interesting way, and I am enjoying it a lot.

I think I am going to set mine up a little differently however, to make it like an actual mock trial debate.

Set up two or three witness on each side, two attorneys, and a Jury. Witness statements will be made by me the mod. This way the game doesn't have any mod influence later on, as the entire case will be argued based on witness testimonies, and evidence found/not found. It will all be layed out before hand, and basically the victory will be determined by the players (Jury).
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 1:12:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/24/2012 11:51:16 AM, TUF wrote:
At 7/24/2012 8:44:56 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 7/18/2012 4:43:44 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Mock investigation and trial. Here is a more detailed explanation.

http://www.debate.org...

Really wanted to join your game but was too late. Anyway, how does this mod list work? Will you be training us or what?

Training is not really needed. You can set up the game however you want. Medic did his in an interesting way, and I am enjoying it a lot.

I think I am going to set mine up a little differently however, to make it like an actual mock trial debate.

Set up two or three witness on each side, two attorneys, and a Jury. Witness statements will be made by me the mod. This way the game doesn't have any mod influence later on, as the entire case will be argued based on witness testimonies, and evidence found/not found. It will all be layed out before hand, and basically the victory will be determined by the players (Jury).

I'm enjoying medic's game too. I think I may look into modding one of these games.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 1:25:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
If I were to run a game, could someone help with the set-up?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 2:59:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 1:25:51 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
If I were to run a game, could someone help with the set-up?

sure :0
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 10:13:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/25/2012 2:59:06 AM, TUF wrote:
At 7/25/2012 1:25:51 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
If I were to run a game, could someone help with the set-up?

sure :0

Thanks.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 11:02:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Medic -current game going
2. Dninja
3. TUF
4. Ore_ele
5. Blackhawk1331
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 1:34:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Trial by Jury Mod List

1. Medic -Current Game Going
2. TUF
3. DetectableNinja
4. Ore_Ele
5. BlackHawk1331
6. Viper-King
7.
8.
9.
10.

Dinja has informed me he is pre-occupied, so I will be switching spots with him on the list. I will start when medics game ends.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 6:23:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Trial by Jury Mod List

1. Ore_Ele
2. Blackhawk1331
3. DNinja
4. Viper-King
5. Medic
6. jm_notguilty (looking for co-mod)
7.
8.
9.
10.
MilitaryAtheist
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 10:19:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/28/2012 12:12:19 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 9/25/2012 9:27:56 AM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
Can I throw out a good idea?

Sure, we like firsts here on DDO. :)

We should pick a member of DDO to 'carry out' the kill and have them act as the killer in secret.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2012 10:26:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would like to be a witness, or maybe a jury member.

But not an defense or prosecution attorney. I would get carried away, as you can see with my profile picture.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 11:24:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 2:34:56 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Trial by Jury Mod List

1. TUF -Current Game Going
2. DNinja
3. Ore_Ele
4. Blackhawk1331
5. Viper-King
6. Medic
7. jm_notguilty (looking for co-mod)
8. THEdebateKID
9.
10.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:14:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 11:24:30 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
At 8/15/2012 2:34:56 PM, jm_notguilty wrote:
Trial by Jury Mod List

1. TUF -Current Game Going
2. DNinja
3. Ore_Ele
4. Blackhawk1331
5. Viper-King
6. Medic
7. jm_notguilty (looking for co-mod)
8. THEdebateKID
9. TA
10.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 12:44:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I may consider making one, but I'm not all that familiar with actual court-room procedure. If someone wants to get me up to speed with what actually goes on, I can certainly attempt to make one.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:14:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sorry you left Zaradi. Well miss you. At least i think you left because your account has been deactivated??? You were one of my idols on here.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...