Beginner's 10.2 Day Phase Two

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:22:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead in the Night

HcP, you are the cult recruiter. You have a 3x recruiting ability. You also have the following three abilities:

1) Bulletproof- Cannot be NK'd
2) Redirector- Forces on player per night to target another person, instead of the one originally chosen by the target.
3) Role-Stealer- steals another persons role once per night, using that role as their own.

You may choose to use these abilities in two ways:

A) You may use the abilities yourself. If you choose to use any ability yourself, it is a 1x ability.

B) You may give the abilities(one per person) to your recruits. Instead of 1x abilities, they will instead be the persons new role.

Anyone you recruit will lose their original role and become a cult goon. You die if you recruit a mafia. If you die, any cult recruits alive with no ability, will die as well.

You win when cult gains a majority of votes.

Medic, you are the cop. You may investigate one person ler noght and determine their affiliation. You win with the town.

Lynched Last Day Phase

DaPytonaNerd, you are the bodyguard. Once per night you may select one person, protecting them from being night-killed. If that person is targeted for a night-kill, there is a 50% chance you will kill the attacker, and a 50% chance that you will die instead of the one you are protecting. You win with the town.

Dead Players

DaytonaNerd - Bodyguard - Town
HcP - Cult Recruiter - Third Party
Medic - Cop - Town

Living Players

1) Johnnyboy
2) Bossyburrito
3) Medic(Experienced)
4) IFLYHiGH
5) Apollo
6) OneElephant
7)berherr(Experienced)
8) Sarcastic Indeed
9) Western

With 9 player alive, it takes 5 vote to lynch

This Day Phase will end at midnight wednesday 8//4

Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:35:02 PM
The fact that I am not dead probably means there is not a vig. Since there is not a vig, it is fairly obvious I am not Fool/lyncher. Also with the confirmed existence of a cult, that also furthers the unlikelyhood that I am TP.

The fact I am pointing this out should be evidence I am not mafia. If I was mafia, I would just try and like a jester. Of course, this probably won't be enough to not get me lynched, but please think about it before you vote for me.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:40:41 PM
At 7/17/2012 11:35:02 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
The fact that I am not dead probably means there is not a vig. Since there is not a vig, it is fairly obvious I am not Fool/lyncher. Also with the confirmed existence of a cult, that also furthers the unlikelyhood that I am TP.

The fact I am pointing this out should be evidence I am not mafia. If I was mafia, I would just try and like a jester. Of course, this probably won't be enough to not get me lynched, but please think about it before you vote for me.

Yeah I forgot about the whole CC fiasco.

Two things to consider. Policy is that we lynch the CCer when the person CCed flips inno. While it is possible that since this is a factions game, there are two BGs, it seems unlikely, especially if a doc is in the game also.

Not sure whether or not to lynch you yet. It depends on how events turn out.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:46:57 PM
I was roleblocked. I am pursuing my gut with Sarcastic. I want a claim from johnny as well, since he pressured me with no reason whatsoever.

VTL Sarcastic
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:47:50 PM
At 7/17/2012 11:46:57 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I was roleblocked. I am pursuing my gut with Sarcastic. I want a claim from johnny as well, since he pressured me with no reason whatsoever.

VTL Sarcastic

I have a reason, but I won't tell until you roleclaim and I get confirmation from budda about something.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:48:18 PM
At 7/17/2012 11:47:50 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

VTL Sarcastic

I have a reason, but I won't tell until you roleclaim and I get confirmation from budda about something.

If you got a guilty result on me, you are probably flavored.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:49:13 PM
At 7/17/2012 11:40:41 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/17/2012 11:35:02 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

Yeah I forgot about the whole CC fiasco.

Two things to consider. Policy is that we lynch the CCer when the person CCed flips inno. While it is possible that since this is a factions game, there are two BGs, it seems unlikely, especially if a doc is in the game also.

Not sure whether or not to lynch you yet. It depends on how events turn out.

Yeah, I understand that which is why this sucks so bad for me. Another point to consider is that I cc'd Bodygaurd, an not overly important role that is commonly lynched in many mafia games anyways. Just more WIFOM for you to think about before you vote for me.

Regarding FT, I would like his claim as well. The way he attacked Sarcastic was out of place. Sarcastic unvoted after Daytona hammered himself and still stuck to his story that he is inno, yet for some reason FT took that as Sarcastic knowing ahead of time Daytona was inno. I would like his claim as well, so

VTL FT
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:50:26 PM
At 7/17/2012 11:48:18 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/17/2012 11:47:50 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

VTL Sarcastic

If you got a guilty result on me, you are probably flavored.

Nope. Just role claim plox
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:55:11 PM
I have no idea why you guys are going after me. The moment I saw Sarcastic take his vote off daytona, I knew daytona was innocent and Sarcastic was guilty.

If you guys don't believe me, lynch me. I recommend you actually heed my advice, because if I'm mafia, I would not be this obvious, and if I'm town, I'm probably right.

I will repeat this one more time: I was roleblocked. This means mafia has a roleblocker. Since Sarcastic probably isn't online, I'm going to pressure the guy who opened the DP by FOS'ing me.

unvote VTL johnny
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:55:47 PM
I find it hilarious that IFLY, johnny, and Sarcastic have all connected themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the entire mafia, right there.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:57:08 PM
@IFLY

I recommend you don't invoke WIFOM. I see no purpose in doing so if you are town, as it just confuses people and helps mafia avoid pressure and attention.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 11:58:16 PM
FT, save me the trouble and fvcking claim. Some roles and flavors have nuances and the nature of your role will tell me if I am flavored or not.

And you know my playstyle as scum. I hang back and latch on to FOSes. I do not create them. The fact that I say I have something on you should prove my affiliation from a behavioral analysis.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:00:22 AM
At 7/17/2012 11:55:47 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I find it hilarious that IFLY, johnny, and Sarcastic have all connected themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the entire mafia, right there.

What reasonably skilled mafia would associate themselves with each other? Seems to likely lead in a lynch.

I don't see how we connected ourselves with Sarcastic. Well at least for me.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:00:32 AM
At 7/17/2012 11:58:16 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
FT, save me the trouble and fvcking claim. Some roles and flavors have nuances and the nature of your role will tell me if I am flavored or not.

And you know my playstyle as scum. I hang back and latch on to FOSes. I do not create them. The fact that I say I have something on you should prove my affiliation from a behavioral analysis.

I change my behavior every single time I am scum. I am not claiming just because. Sarcastic will claim before me.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:01:22 AM
At 7/17/2012 11:57:08 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
@IFLY

I recommend you don't invoke WIFOM. I see no purpose in doing so if you are town, as it just confuses people and helps mafia avoid pressure and attention.

It's WIFOM with a valid point and not all wifom is wrong. And besides, WIFOM is really my only defense. There is no real why town shouldn't lynch me.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:01:40 AM
Not to defend FT, but Sarcastic bandwagon lynched Daytona and he/she was essentially the hammer. When asked why by Daytona, Srcastic said he/she didn't think Daytona was scum. Why the fvck else would you VTL someone?

Enough for a claim, definitely. Let's wait for results before we rush a lynch.
Sapere Aude!
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:02:53 AM
At 7/18/2012 12:00:22 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 7/17/2012 11:55:47 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

What reasonably skilled mafia would associate themselves with each other? Seems to likely lead in a lynch.

I don't see how we connected ourselves with Sarcastic. Well at least for me.
Spinko LK Vmpire in Vito.
Sapere Aude!
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:03:03 AM
At 7/18/2012 12:00:32 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 7/17/2012 11:58:16 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

I change my behavior every single time I am scum. I am not claiming just because. Sarcastic will claim before me.

Johnny has claimed to have evidence against you. Claim now. There is no reason why Sarcastic needs to claim at this point.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:05:08 AM
FT, since you have probably already gathered my role, I will claim. I am the tracker. I tracked you to the NK.

Which sucks is that if you are mafia, you likely can tailor a role that fits my results and mislead town.

NOW CLAIM DAMMIT!
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:07:10 AM
At 7/18/2012 12:03:22 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
HCP tried to recruit mafia. The correct question we should be asking is, who did HCP try to recruit?

Unless we can get watcher results, it is wasted energy to try.

Could have been a PGO though.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:07:33 AM
At 7/18/2012 12:03:22 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
HCP tried to recruit mafia. The correct question we should be asking is, who did HCP try to recruit?

If I was in HCP's shoes, I'd go after the most experienced players. Since Medic died and was town, that obviously leaves you. In fact, I don't see why HCP wouldn't recruit you.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2012 12:09:34 AM
At 7/18/2012 12:08:52 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Between Johnny and Bossy's roles, one has to be flavored.

What did bossy claim?