Vmpire- Friedrich Engels- cop- town
Drafterman (replaced Caveat)- Joseph Dietzgen- jailkeeper- town
Medic0506- Ludwig Feuerbach- beloved princess- town
Tvellalott (replaced by Budda)- Gyorgy Lukacs- nurse (replaced Caveat)- town
Blackhawk (replaced IFLY, Dninja)- Robert Owen- mason- town
HCP- Che Guevara- vig- town

3rd place: Survivor

OneE- Albert Camus- third party survivor

I'll post night actions if you all want.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:52:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Muahahahaha
GG.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 6:42:31 AM
Yeah, i knew it was Bossy and FT. The FOS Medic was pure WIFOM, as I figured he had a power role of some sort, definitely wasnt expecting a BP that skipped a DP regardless. That was definitely a surprise.

Ill say I definitely liked the game it was well-balanced and fun. Had HcP not shot this game wouldve gone in a completely different direction. Oh well, gg guys ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 7:43:55 AM
At 7/20/2012 5:15:22 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
HCP is completely responsible for the town's loss. This game could have gone either way if he didn't shoot.

I wasn't paying attention, but I did call you guys out as mafia the last Np
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 7:51:31 AM
At 7/20/2012 7:44:28 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
And I said we should lynch bossy not medic

Medic should have claimed. He had plenty of opportunity. You shouldn't have been so careless in your shooting. Shooting Budda was a complete brain fart.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 10:37:26 AM
I think inactivity hurt town quite a bit. For instance, Medic was inactive so no one waited for him to give a defense. It works well for town when mafia are inactive (Ex - Medic in Kill Bill) but when town are inactive, they sometimes provide free mislynches and hurt the town. Medic, why aren't you being as active as you once were? Also, all the times I was mislynched, I was inactive. I just decided, I am either going to give my best shot in a game or not sign up at all. Being inactive can be a complete downer.

I lol'd when HCP decided to shoot me. I mean, I hadn't even role-claimed. How could you possibly have a decent enough suspicion to kill me? And my character was fairly major - I think Karl Kautsky was a huge influence on Marxism.

Anyways, mafia played well. Town relied on one person (drafter) rather than collective skill.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 12:06:37 PM
At 7/20/2012 10:37:26 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I think inactivity hurt town quite a bit. For instance, Medic was inactive so no one waited for him to give a defense. It works well for town when mafia are inactive (Ex - Medic in Kill Bill) but when town are inactive, they sometimes provide free mislynches and hurt the town. Medic, why aren't you being as active as you once were? Also, all the times I was mislynched, I was inactive. I just decided, I am either going to give my best shot in a game or not sign up at all. Being inactive can be a complete downer.

I lol'd when HCP decided to shoot me. I mean, I hadn't even role-claimed. How could you possibly have a decent enough suspicion to kill me? And my character was fairly major - I think Karl Kautsky was a huge influence on Marxism.

Anyways, mafia played well. Town relied on one person (drafter) rather than collective skill.

Im insulted, especially after I had to fight tooth and nail just to get Johnny lynched, all the while constantly defending myself ;)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:10:23 PM
Sorry guys, I didn't want to claim and give mafia a reason to kill me. I was hoping that the townies who've played with me alot would see that I was posting in other threads and realize that it wasn't normal for me to ignore a game totally. IOW, I was hoping you'd take it as a reason to second guess yourselves, not as a sign that I was scum.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:17:37 PM
I was starting to doubt FT and bossy. I figured only one'd be magia, though. How on earth were all three successful recruits mafia?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:28:15 PM
At 7/20/2012 2:10:23 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Sorry guys, I didn't want to claim and give mafia a reason to kill me. I was hoping that the townies who've played with me alot would see that I was posting in other threads and realize that it wasn't normal for me to ignore a game totally. IOW, I was hoping you'd take it as a reason to second guess yourselves, not as a sign that I was scum.

I understand your reasoning. However, your version of the role isn't commonly scene around here. I think you could have easily fake claimed the more common version (where an NP is skipped if you are NKd by mafia) and been safe. Oh well.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:33:22 PM
That's true but I didn't know if you guys would end up buying it. I've had that role a couple times and also fake claimed it.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:34:09 PM
I agree with drafter, medic could have claimed the regular beloved princess role. I think this is a good example of why sometimes it's actually a good idea to lie as town.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:39:43 PM
I do have to say, this is one of Budda's better games, he had really good instincts about johnny and was really annoying to deal with as mafia. I was also impressed by drafter's instincts, when he decided to lynch johnny even though he had claimed Lenin.

You guys may not know this, but social actually gave us the Lenin claim, so that's why johnny was able to claim that so early. I realized pretty quickly the game was theorists though, so I was gonna claim Kautsky at some point (would have been counter-claimed by F-16 lol), but then I figured it would be safer to just claim one of the politicians like Stalin or Mao.

I did enjoy this game though. I spent the majority of the time bossing bossy around, telling him not to do things and stuff, cause seriously, he was on the verge of doing the wrong thing so many times. It's a feat in itself that he survived to the end. I think it's his first game surviving lol.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:52:31 PM
At 7/20/2012 2:39:43 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I do have to say, this is one of Budda's better games, he had really good instincts about johnny and was really annoying to deal with as mafia. I was also impressed by drafter's instincts, when he decided to lynch johnny even though he had claimed Lenin.

I would have defended him until the day I died until he claimed enabler. Not sure why you guys allowed him to claim that.

You guys may not know this, but social actually gave us the Lenin claim, so that's why johnny was able to claim that so early. I realized pretty quickly the game was theorists though, so I was gonna claim Kautsky at some point (would have been counter-claimed by F-16 lol), but then I figured it would be safer to just claim one of the politicians like Stalin or Mao.

I did enjoy this game though. I spent the majority of the time bossing bossy around, telling him not to do things and stuff, cause seriously, he was on the verge of doing the wrong thing so many times. It's a feat in itself that he survived to the end. I think it's his first game surviving lol.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:58:35 PM
At 7/20/2012 2:52:31 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 7/20/2012 2:39:43 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

I would have defended him until the day I died until he claimed enabler. Not sure why you guys allowed him to claim that.

lol johnny picked enabler early in the game as a fake-claim... I didn't even know what it did but it sounded cool so I went with it. I guess that was a mistake though on my part, I should have realized how scummy it was. I wanted him to claim dreamer though, early in the game before it would be considered scummy. That could have backfired too lol
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 8:26:42 PM
@FT

Thank you sir. My instincts are actually pretty good a majority of the time, sometimes I just have a hard time articulating them. Hopefully people will notice that I actually dont suck and start taking me more seriously haha.

Still sore I got snubbed from logics game... Jk ;) he had his reasons and im sure it wasnt because he thinks I suck...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion