Total Posts:75|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Companies Mafia - DP3

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:02:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lynched last DP:

LK- You are Monsanto, the world's most dominant agriculture and biotechnology company. Your company is highly controversial in more ways than one. Your geneticaly-enhanced crop seeds are alleged to be toxic, your growth hormone supplied to cows is claimed to cause cancer, your pesticide products destroy the environment, and you sue anyone who tries to stand up to you. As such, you are the Godfather/Diviner. In addition to showing innocent to investigation, each night you can select a role and be informed if anyone in the town has that role. You win with the mafia.

Killed last NP:

Medic - You are General Motors. As a dominant retailer of a variety of different automobiles, you also have a variety of abilities. However, your cars are inferior to foreign designs, and it was only through a government bailout that you didn't go out of business entirely. You have x1 abilities to: Frame, lawyer, silence, bus drive. You must use one ability each night. You win with the town.

Active playerz:

1. Johnny
2. Drafterman
3. Royal
4. Spinko
5. TUF
6. Iflyhigh
7. Mestari
8. Airmax
9. HCP
10. Logic
11. Caveat
12. Budda

7 votes to lynch, gl.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:06:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Not only did we get rid of the godfather and framer, but, perhaps, the most anti-town role we could possibly have.

Also...

The line starts to the left.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:15:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm reposting my suspicion list from last phase:

Drafterman - I'm me!
Budda - Miller.
Medic - Roleblocked. - Night Killed
Spinko - Messenger. Usually a Town-sided role.
Airmax/F-16 - Replaced. I think townies are replaced more often than not.
Royal - Popular. More often Town-sided, I think.
Iflyhigh - His behavior is similar to the mistakes he made as town in Once Upon a Time.
Mestari - is Mestari
Johnny - no read
HCP - no read
Logic - no read
Caveat - no read
Lordknukle - buddied with me - Executed
TUF - buddied with me

And the list:

DEAD
F-958(1) - Lockheed-Martin - Vig/Bomb - Town
FT - BP - JOAT (Frame/Lawyer/Voodoo/Janitor) - Mafia
LK - Montasato - Godfather/Reverse Role-cop - Mafia
medic - GM - Anti-JOAT - Town

ROLE CLAIMED
Budda - Bain Capital - Miller
SPinko - AT&T - Day Messenger
RP - Juggle - Popular Townie
Drafterman - ExxonMobil - 1x Governor (decides who is lynched)
IFH - Apple - JOAT (1x track, ????)

CHARACTER CLAIMED
F-384(2)(airmax) - UnitedHealth - ????

UNCLAIMED
Johnny
TUF
IFH
Mestari
HCP
Logic
Caveat

VTL TUF
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:20:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
TUF had to be specifically called out and asked to vote for LK. Although it was somewhat wierd none of the other active players wanted to vote for him. Gotta start somewhere, TUF is good enough.

VTL TUF
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:20:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/20/2012 1:15:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm reposting my suspicion list from last phase:

Drafterman - I'm me!
Budda - Miller.
Medic - Roleblocked. - Night Killed
Spinko - Messenger. Usually a Town-sided role.
Airmax/F-16 - Replaced. I think townies are replaced more often than not.
Royal - Popular. More often Town-sided, I think.
Iflyhigh - His behavior is similar to the mistakes he made as town in Once Upon a Time.
Mestari - is Mestari
Johnny - no read
HCP - no read
Logic - no read
Caveat - no read
Lordknukle - buddied with me - Executed
TUF - buddied with me

And the list:

DEAD
F-958(1) - Lockheed-Martin - Vig/Bomb - Town
FT - BP - JOAT (Frame/Lawyer/Voodoo/Janitor) - Mafia
LK - Montasato - Godfather/Reverse Role-cop - Mafia
medic - GM - Anti-JOAT - Town

ROLE CLAIMED
Budda - Bain Capital - Miller
SPinko - AT&T - Day Messenger
RP - Juggle - Popular Townie
Drafterman - ExxonMobil - 1x Governor (decides who is lynched)
IFH - Apple - JOAT (1x track, ????)

CHARACTER CLAIMED
F-384(2)(airmax) - UnitedHealth - ????

UNCLAIMED
Johnny
TUF
IFH
Mestari
HCP
Logic
Caveat

VTL TUF

You've got IFH there twice, TUF has claimed Wayne Industries, and HCP has claimed Gringotts.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:23:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DEAD
1) F-16 (1) - Lockheed-Martin - Vig/Bomb - TOWN
2) FT - British Petroleum - JOAT (Frame/Lawyer/Voodoo/Janitor) - MAFIA
3) LK - Monsanto - GF - Role keeper/Role Cop - MAFIA
4) Medic - General Motors - Framer/Lawyer/Silencer/Driver - TOWN

ROLE CLAIMED
1) Budda - Bain Capital - Miller
2) SPinko - AT&T - Day Messenger - Sent messages to Logic and Drafter (Justify)
3) Royal - Juggle - Popular Townie
4) Drafter - ExxonMobil - 1x Governor (Justify)
5) IFH - Apple - JOAT (1x track, ????)

CHARACTER CLAIMED
6) F-16 (2) - UnitedHealth - ????
7) HCP - Gringotts - ????
8) TUF - Wayne Industries - ????

UNCLAIMED
9) Mestari
10) Johnny
11) Caveat
12) Logic
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:24:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unvote.

Thank you, caveat. Honestly, I stopped paying attention after 5pm yesterday. If I recall, TUF claimed Wayne industries after HCP claimed Gringotts, right?

DEAD
F-958(1) - Lockheed-Martin - Vig/Bomb - Town
FT - BP - JOAT (Frame/Lawyer/Voodoo/Janitor) - Mafia
LK - Montasato - Godfather/Reverse Role-cop - Mafia
medic - GM - Anti-JOAT - Town

ROLE CLAIMED
Budda - Bain Capital - Miller
SPinko - AT&T - Day Messenger
RP - Juggle - Popular Townie
Drafterman - ExxonMobil - 1x Governor (decides who is lynched)
IFH - Apple - JOAT (1x track, ????)

CHARACTER CLAIMED
F-384(2)(airmax) - UnitedHealth - ????
TUF - Wayne Industries
HCP - Gringotts

UNCLAIMED
Johnny
Mestari
Logic
Caveat
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:25:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Near the end of that DP everything just mashed together in a blur, I can't recall who claimed first...

I'm Facebook.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:26:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The more I think about, I think FT's death was a ploy to ml a couple townies and then make those that FOS'd him the hardest look good when he finally died. We know two things

A) Mafia would have needed an incentive to cc the townie miller. Millers are often ml due to the scummieness and complexity of their role. They hold nearly no value to town, and are the worst type of role for mafia to make a 1 for 1 trade for- especially a mafia JOAT. I do believe FT would have been lynched if Budda flipped inno, and believe mafia must have realized this. Given the players here, I do not think it was just a poorly planned mistake.

B) I don't know if anybody else noticed it, but it seemed like FT WANTED to die. Not only did he claim miller while having a visiting role, he also performed the mafia NK. It was like he was asking to get caught. FT has made a statement in the past that claiming vanilla is a stupid mafia move if they have a visiting role as it would immediately lead to their lynch if caught. Not only that, but he was boldly killing targets that had a high probability of being watched. He has made several careless moves and I think it all points to him wanting to be lynched. He also seemed to not have a problem being lynched as evident by his statement "TUF is right that lynching me could help confirm my sensor results if there isn't a role-cop. But lynching me before getting any results would be completely retarded."

At this point, I am unsure if I am right, but TUF was FOS'ing FT the hardest and buddied up with Drafter the most, so VTL TUF for a claim. If for nothing else, he's a good place to start.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:30:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DEAD
1) F-16 (1) - Lockheed-Martin - Vig/Bomb - TOWN
2) FT - British Petroleum - JOAT (Frame/Lawyer/Voodoo/Janitor) - MAFIA
3) LK - Monsanto - GF - Role keeper/Role Cop - MAFIA
4) Medic - General Motors - Framer/Lawyer/Silencer/Driver - TOWN

ROLE CLAIMED
1) Budda - Bain Capital - Miller
2) SPinko - AT&T - Day Messenger - Sent messages to Logic and Drafter (Justify)
3) Royal - Juggle - Popular Townie
4) Drafter - ExxonMobil - 1x Governor
5) IFH - Apple - JOAT (1x track, ????)

CHARACTER CLAIMED
6) F-16 (2) - UnitedHealth
7) HCP - Gringotts
8) TUF - Wayne Industries
9) Caveat - Facebook

UNCLAIMED
10) Mestari
11) Johnny
12) Logic
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:30:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I haven't seen any behaviour from TUF that isn't out of the ordinary. He showed up to claim and a couple of times to vote for the people we were pressuring the most (RP and LK) and posted little analysis. Some other information also suggests innocence, but might as well get his claim to ensure it.

VTL TUF
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:42:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/20/2012 1:41:23 PM, medic0506 wrote:
You big meanie-heads

LOL. They RBd you NP1 and killed you NP2. This is the most pro-town Mafia I've ever seen.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 1:45:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm beginning to take this personally. I wanna be vig for about 10 games straight so I can satisfy some of these vendettas.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:07:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Does anyone have suggestions on who I message?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:09:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/20/2012 2:08:14 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/20/2012 2:07:41 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions on who I message?

Massage me.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 2:09:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright I messaged F-0112358
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 5:02:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/20/2012 4:42:35 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
TUF hasn't claimed yet but is posting in other games.

Shall i add my vote to further incentivize him to claim?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 5:27:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm camping and too lazy to read or respond to any FOS'es. I just noticed votes on me so I'll role claim. I am a back-up JOAT. I won't be active today but ill check basck on every so often.

If the JOAT wants to out himself to confirm me you can, though I hope that's not neccesary.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 5:34:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/20/2012 5:27:05 PM, TUF wrote:
I'm camping and too lazy to read or respond to any FOS'es. I just noticed votes on me so I'll role claim. I am a back-up JOAT. I won't be active today but ill check basck on every so often.

If the JOAT wants to out himself to confirm me you can, though I hope that's not neccesary.

How is Wayne Industries a back-up JOAT?
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2012 5:37:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unvote. VTL Johnny for a claim. I think BV said at countries endgame he would include at least one noob as mafia in his next. I know I'm not mafia. Of course, what mods say they will do and what they actually do can be two different things. Still, I think Johnny is a nice place to start unless somebody else has a better idea.