Jump to topic:

Horror Mafia - Blood Day Phase 2

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 1:46:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Grey, the killer, stalked his prey through the house. He came upon a room, behind the door of which he heard some sounds. He reached for the door handled before colliding with someone else.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize anyone was up late. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen in this very spot."

Grey brandished his axe, and grinned.

"Oh."

When the killer was done, bossy was naught but a pile of chunky salsa[1].

----====----====----

Grey returned to his hiding spot, blood dripping from axe, a job well done. He heard foot steps behind him. Another victim? What luck!

He turned around, readying his axe.

"Head, hockey mask, why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

The last thing Grey saw were the words: Louisville Slugger.

----====----====----

The following players died in the night:

Greyparrot: You are the KILLER. The jury is out as to whether or not you are just a mortal psychopath, or a deranged killer with supernatural abilities. The jury is not out on the you being the source of hundreds of gruesome deaths. You have the following 1-shot abilities:

Liquify - Once per game you may "liquify" the remains of the Mafia Night kill target. They will be janitored.

Rigged to Explode - In lieu of Mafia Night Kill, you may strap explosives to your target. If they are visited by any non-mafia player, or they visit any non-mafia player, the explosives will go off, killing their target (if not mafia), as well as any other visiting non-mafia player. Should they survive the night, they will be informed of the existence of these explosives, as well as the conditions on which they explode.

bossy: __________

----====----====----

"Living" Players
1. Buddamoose
2. FourTrouble
3. Caveat
4. F-16
5. johnnyboy54
6. HCP
7. vmpire
8. medic
9. SarcasticIndeed
10. LDF (royal)

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

[1] http://tvtropes.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 2:17:47 PM
Hmm. I guess bossy was greys target, so we shouldn't worry too much about a janitored role being faked. But i'm not sure how that worked, since grey is dead.. maybe mafia had a janitor too. Does anyone know how Drafter proprieties his roles? If i recall from previous games, he does kills last. I'm not sure how grey wound up dead as well. Maybe there is a serial killer?

Any results?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 2:20:42 PM
At 7/22/2012 2:17:47 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Hmm. I guess bossy was greys target, so we shouldn't worry too much about a janitored role being faked. But i'm not sure how that worked, since grey is dead.. maybe mafia had a janitor too. Does anyone know how Drafter proprieties his roles? If i recall from previous games, he does kills last. I'm not sure how grey wound up dead as well. Maybe there is a serial killer?

Any results?

oh, nevermind, i just read the whole op lol.

So.. grey liquefied mafias target (bossy) and then got killed by the SK?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 2:31:17 PM
There wouldn't be a SK in a small game. guess vig got lucky. I have a slight suspicion of f-16 tbh. Something about his posts last dp seemed defensive.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 2:32:41 PM
At 7/22/2012 2:31:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
Mod notes:

Grey was mafia.

Dont read too much into flavor scenes.

Oh. Dang. >_< hate janitors.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 3:28:53 PM
At 7/22/2012 2:32:41 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 7/22/2012 2:31:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
Mod notes:

Grey was mafia.

Dont read too much into flavor scenes.

Oh. Dang. >_< hate janitors.

Now being uncc'd means pretty much nothing, so yeah :/
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 3:39:30 PM
At 7/22/2012 3:38:12 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Alright, so obviously, Bossy was bomb, and Grey died by killing him.

F16, did anything happen to you during the night?

Bossy wasn't bomb, if you read the death description, it said that another person killed the killer.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 3:40:30 PM
At 7/22/2012 3:39:30 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 7/22/2012 3:38:12 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Alright, so obviously, Bossy was bomb, and Grey died by killing him.

F16, did anything happen to you during the night?

Bossy wasn't bomb, if you read the death description, it said that another person killed the killer.

Yes, it does suggest that someone else killed Grey
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 5:41:06 PM
Bump. Let's get some more activity.

At the moment, I don't have a great idea who town or mafia are, but I would think that BH and F16 are either both town, or on opposite teams. I don't believe that they are both mafia.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 5:42:04 PM
@ HCP, yeah, something happenned to me? Did you visit me?

I am a nexus. If targeted by mafia, they will be redirected onto a random townie.

If targeted by non-mafia, I will lose my nexus status and can be target by the mafia.

NP1, I lost my nexus - this means town targeted me.

Did you target me HCP? If so, I can confirm that you are town (assuming no one else targeted me.

@ LDF, I think I know what you are talking about. I am usually suspicious of anyone who suspects me but I didn't really suspect Budda. I consciously chose not to Omgus since it never gets us anywhere as town. I change my playstyle from game to game (for example, when did I ever lynch DP1 before?), but good job picking up on that (if you are town that is).
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 5:42:29 PM
At 7/22/2012 5:41:06 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Bump. Let's get some more activity.

At the moment, I don't have a great idea who town or mafia are, but I would think that BH and F16 are either both town, or on opposite teams. I don't believe that they are both mafia.

Wrong game.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 5:47:24 PM
Checking in. Need to review DP1. Anybody have a list?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 5:49:14 PM
Also, Lickdafoot, I find your choice of words very interesting. Budda comes out with a ridiculously strong FOS over absolutely nothing. His post

"I'm immediately suspicious of F-16 for starting with sarcastic but rather than going to the other obvious "noobs" such as vmpire and bossy, he goes straight to HcP, with a pathetic excuse of, "oh he always suspects me so i want his claim." well excuse me sir, but i dont give a flying fvck if you have a persobal vendetta against HcP lately."

What did you expect me to do? Not defend myself? Agree with Budda? Omgus Budda? "Defensive" is often a phrase mafia use to cast unreasonable FOS so I don't know why you chose to use that word.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 5:54:36 PM
For the record, I didnt consider F-16's reaction to my FOS "overly-defensive." we had a small argument in which we argued about certain details and meta-game mechanics. I FOS'd him, what else was he supposed to do but respond?

By the way, twas' a partial reaction test I will admit, and F-16's reaction to me, defending himself but not getting imo, overtly defensive, was exactly how a townie would react. So I retract dat der FOS.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 6:00:16 PM
DEAD
Greyparrot - KILLER - 1x Janitor, rig explosives instead of mafia NK
bossy - ???? - ????

ROLE CLAIMED
SarcasticIndeed - Traumatized Child - Random JOAT

CHARACTER CLAIMED
HCP - Amnesiac - ????

UNCLAIMED
Buddamoose
FourTrouble
Caveat
F-16
johnnyboy54
vmpire
medic
royal
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 6:01:55 PM
At 7/22/2012 6:00:16 PM, caveat wrote:
CHARACTER CLAIMED
HCP - Amnesiac - ????

Didn't HCP actually claim Amnesiac?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 6:03:35 PM
At 7/22/2012 5:57:21 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
@Budda

Did anything happen to you last night?

Not that I know of? Why?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 6:04:20 PM
At 7/22/2012 5:42:04 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ HCP, yeah, something happenned to me? Did you visit me?

I am a nexus. If targeted by mafia, they will be redirected onto a random townie.

If targeted by non-mafia, I will lose my nexus status and can be target by the mafia.

NP1, I lost my nexus - this means town targeted me.

Did you target me HCP? If so, I can confirm that you are town (assuming no one else targeted me.

@ LDF, I think I know what you are talking about. I am usually suspicious of anyone who suspects me but I didn't really suspect Budda. I consciously chose not to Omgus since it never gets us anywhere as town. I change my playstyle from game to game (for example, when did I ever lynch DP1 before?), but good job picking up on that (if you are town that is).

Character and justification?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 6:07:25 PM
I am a virgin (this is my character). It is known that sex is evil (according to Drafter anyway). I am protected by my "purity" and "chastity." (mafia can't target me). - Only as long as I am a virgin that is. Once a non-mafia player targets me, I lose my virginity and can be targeted by the mafia.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 6:09:15 PM
At 7/22/2012 6:07:25 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I am a virgin (this is my character). It is known that sex is evil (according to Drafter anyway). I am protected by my "purity" and "chastity." (mafia can't target me). - Only as long as I am a virgin that is. Once a non-mafia player targets me, I lose my virginity and can be targeted by the mafia.

Lolz, funny character.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 6:19:20 PM

If you were actually town, I don't think you'd have told mafia how to get to you when you could very easily have made them think you were bulletproof.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 6:24:47 PM
At 7/22/2012 6:19:20 PM, medic0506 wrote:

If you were actually town, I don't think you'd have told mafia how to get to you when you could very easily have made them think you were bulletproof.

Scratch that. I read your role wrong.