Presidents vs Dictators DP3

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 7:59:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Recently Deceased

FT (2)- Ronald Reagan- Even though you are hailed as a Messiah among conservatives, your actual policies are less about fiscal policy and more about upgrading defense mainly because of the Cold War. Due to your insane weapons arsenal, you are the gunsmith. Each NP, you can give a gun to a player (must be non-mafia) and they will have the ability to kill somebody during the DP with it. You win with Axis.

LDF- Vlad the Impaler- As the famous Czar of Russia who was known for his bloody rampage across Russia, you had a large army full of intelligence officers to scourge the country. This group did your dirty work and located traitors of the State who either didn't support your policies or who spoke bad of you. As a result, you are the cop and can investigate the affiliation one person each night. You can also LD one statement every three nights (can be used in conjunction with cop). You win with Allies (Town).

Airmax- Airmax- You are a truthfully elected President (they all start like this), who has not yet reached into the prime of his term nor the possibilities of him extending a dictatorship over everything on DDO. Although your progress so far has been substantial for such a short amount of time, nobody truly knows what your possible dictatorship might hold. As such, you for a Third Party survivor for the time being. If you manage to survive to DP 4 and prove your worth, you will become bulletproof. You win with Your Possible Own Dictatorship.

FT- Vanilla- Town

BH- Godfather- Mafia

Players

1. Budda
2. Social (Airmax [2])
3. Nerdykiller
4. Medic
5. Tuf
6. IFLYHIGH
7. F-666666666
8. HCP
9. Caveat
10. Daytonanerd
11. Johnnyboy54

Airmax (2) has replaced Socialpinko.

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:02:20 PM
I'll have to read through the previous DP to know what's going on.. In the mean time I'll character claim if it's necessary..

Anyone have a drafter list handy?

Anyone have any results?
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:07:56 PM
Airmax, you replaced Spinko, right?

We need your character and role claim. I have to leave soon but I will be on later tonight. Hang on, I'll post a Drafterlist.

Btw, I asked LK if Spinko was going to be replaced and he told me Airmax was replacing him. This means Airmax was third party. The only reason Mestari gave a gun to Medic as opposed to me or FT1 was because Medic would take out Airmax (a non-mafia). This means that Mestari was mafia.

In any case, once the DP opened and Airmax1 flipped 3P, FT would have been my best lead due to Mestari's actions. The last kill was done during the DP I believe, so same thing.

We have 2 mafia and a 3P dead.

I am assuming 4 mafia and 1 third party in a 16 player game.

So, likely 2 more mafia left.

I am so sad that LDF was killed. I thought they would leave her alive as a mislynch target. Oh, well.

We need to get more claims.

I am thinking Spinko (Airmax2) is likely mafia. FT (2) seemed to jump on Johnny's wagon but said relatively little about Spinko although FT (1) who was town had FOSsed Spinko.

The last mafia is probably one of the inactives.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:12:00 PM
At 7/25/2012 8:07:56 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Correct.

We need your character and role claim. I have to leave soon but I will be on later tonight. Hang on, I'll post a Drafterlist.

Btw, I asked LK if Spinko was going to be replaced and he told me Airmax was replacing him. This means Airmax was third party. The only reason Mestari gave a gun to Medic as opposed to me or FT1 was because Medic would take out Airmax (a non-mafia). This means that Mestari was mafia.

Airmax1 was 3rd party. My old role is written up in the OP.

In any case, once the DP opened and Airmax1 flipped 3P, FT would have been my best lead due to Mestari's actions. The last kill was done during the DP I believe, so same thing.

I am so sad that LDF was killed. I thought they would leave her alive as a mislynch target. Oh, well.

I am thinking Spinko (Airmax2) is likely mafia. FT (2) seemed to jump on Johnny's wagon but said relatively little about Spinko although FT (1) who was town had FOSsed Spinko.

I am Lenin, I am the Doc.. I potected myself NP1, NP2 night actions were waived due to spinko's inactivity...

I have to go for a minute but I'll paraphrase my role PM and justify my role when I get back (around 20 minutes).
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:13:33 PM
DEAD
1) Blackhawk - FDR - GF + Random Power - MAFIA
2) FT (1) - Moammar Gadaffi - Vanilla - TOWN
3) Airmax - Airmax - Bulletproof - SURVIVOR
4) FT(2) - Ronald Reagan - Gunsmith - MAFIA
5) LDF- Vlad the Impaler - Cop + 1/3 LD - TOWN

ROLE CLAIMS
1) Caveat - Bashar Al Assad - Miller
2) Daytona - Francisco Franco - Vanilla Visitor
3) TUF - Stalin - PGO
4) Johnny - Gamal Abdel Nasser - Popular Dictator

UNCLAIMED
5) Medic - Killed Airmax DP2
6) F-16 - Rolecopped Johnny NP1, Killed FT2 NP2
7) IFLY
8) Airmax(2)
9) HCP
10) Budda
11) Nerdy
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:14:51 PM
At 7/25/2012 8:07:56 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Niiice.

Anyways, I'm going to character/role claim now since I have results on Johnny. I am Benito Mussolini and am a watcher/tracker.

NP1: Track/watch F-16 [will keep results unannounced because it hints strongly to two power roles]
NP2: Track/watch Johnny- He visited LDF. Also, Nerdy visited him. This is important because if Nerdy has a confirmable role, he is most likely town as mafia rarely visit their own scumbuddies unless they are Lawyer/Framer.

VTL Johnny.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:15:24 PM
Doc seems like a legit claim so early unless mafia was told there was no doc. Unvote

DEAD

ROLE CLAIMS
3) TUF - Stalin - PGO
5) Airmax(2) - Lenin - Doc

UNCLAIMED
6) Medic - Killed Airmax DP2
7) IFLY
8) F-16 - Rolecopped Johnny NP1, Killed FT2 NP2
9) HCP
10) Budda
11) Nerdy
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:18:13 PM
I wonder why a popular townie/vote reformer would visit someone else during the night. He also lied about his role so VTL Johnny. He already claimed but I'd like to see what explanation he comes up with.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:27:34 PM
I am Lenin, I ushered in the age of communistic policies... Working directly with Karl Marx, I know the details of this political theory. I gained much popular support from the people and was therefore elected leader. Because of this I managed to save many poor people from being victim to those pesky free market policies that have never brought prosperity to the lower classes. Because of being a life saviour to many people, I am the Doctor. I win with Allies (Town).
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:32:12 PM
Okay VTL Johnny. We almost lynched him last phase based on his lie about being a vote changer. Also when we voted him we hit a VTNL. That's not really pro town. That mixed in with the tracker results, pretty much condemns Johnny. Let's lynch him, but meanwhile, get a couple more claims.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:34:13 PM
DEAD

ROLE CLAIMS
3) TUF - Stalin - PGO
5) Airmax(2) - Lenin - Doc (NP1: Protect self, NP2: Waive)
6) IFLY - Benito Mussolini - Watcher/Tracker (NP1: F-16, NP2: Johnny visits LDF, Nerdy visits Johnny)

UNCLAIMED
7) Medic - Killed Airmax DP2
8) F-16 - Rolecopped Johnny NP1, Killed FT2 NP2
9) HCP
10) Budda
11) Nerdy

Unofficial Vote Count
Johnny - 2/6 - IFLY, F-16
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:36:30 PM
Out of the 5 unclaimed, I am confirmed because I got BH lynched and killed FT2. That's 2 mafiosos. Medic is confirmed because FT2 cannot give a gun to mafia.

If we are getting more claims, we could get them from HCP, Budda, or Nerdy, preferably Nerdy.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:46:27 PM
I know I don't really have a huge basis for this FOS, but I am going to throw it out there anyway to see if anything else finds this suspicious.

First of all it is weird that their is a mafia aligned gun smith, but his role was obviously one of those used to confirm himself later on. It's a good thing he didn't as F-16 shot him based on suspicious behavior.

But my interest is on medic0506 right now. He was the first to recieve a gun, which was used right off the bat. He didn't discuss anything with the town, and just flat out used it right at the beginning. There really was no reasonable FOS on airmax at the time. When he was shown guilty, I am sure the mafia was pleased to see that they could now "confirm" one of their own.

So yeah, I am suspicious of medic for firing the gun right off the bat on DP2, before practically anyone had posted, without any discussion. I didn't see the kill f-16 made on FT yet, but I doubt that he is mafia. F-16 isn't the type of player that would bus a team mate like that, and I think that bus tactic/gambit has kind of worn itself out. However I am open to it being a possibility.

Anyways, I really think medic should claim this DP.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:47:16 PM
At 7/25/2012 8:36:30 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Out of the 5 unclaimed, I am confirmed because I got BH lynched and killed FT2. That's 2 mafiosos. Medic is confirmed because FT2 cannot give a gun to mafia.

If we are getting more claims, we could get them from HCP, Budda, or Nerdy, preferably Nerdy.

Yeah, it's a really high probability you are town.

Right now I think medic ought to claim though.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:48:13 PM
At 7/25/2012 8:47:16 PM, TUF wrote:

Why? He is confirmed town. He received a gun confirming him.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 8:50:23 PM
At 7/25/2012 8:48:13 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 7/25/2012 8:47:16 PM, TUF wrote:

Why? He is confirmed town. He received a gun confirming him.

Nevermind. I just read the "non mafia" part. Ignore my prior post.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 9:05:27 PM
Case and FOS Points Against Johnny

1. He said he was a popular townie. F-16 revealed that he role copped him and found out he was a vote reformer. Johnny clarified he could change vote count during the day, as well as having a 1x Stop lynch ability, which he used on himself, and ended the DP.

2. He lied. Why would he say he is popular townie, rather than his real role?

3. His role has nothing to do with being able to visit people during the night. So how did he visit LDF last night?

4. Also conveinently, LDF was the kill target, and he was seen visiting her for the night kill.

Johnny is basically confirmed scum at this point.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 9:54:51 PM
VC

Johnny 3/6- IFLYHIGH, F-16, Tuf
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2012 10:06:25 PM
Johnny lied about his role and visited the NK target...

Seems like obvious scum to me...

VTL Johnny
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 12:00:43 AM
At 7/25/2012 10:53:10 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I got a guilty on LK. I'm the LD.

VTL LK

you got a guilty on him, or a false on his IWWTT statement?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 12:06:12 AM
1) Vmpire is not in the game.

2) LK is the mod.

3) Spam in annoying.

4) Inactives, please vote Johnny and end the DP. Aren't you impatient to see the results?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 12:14:41 AM
VTL Johnny
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"