Jump to topic:

Apology to Mafia Mods

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 12:48:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would like to apologize to LK and BV for having to be replaced (I believe those are the only games I was in). Just over a week ago I was out late at a party where the host took everybody's keys as we arrived and did not return them to anybody who was drunk. Well, I was one of three people who could drive and was sober at the end of the party so instead of letting people drive home drunk I volunteered to make 12 or so trips to and from to drop off 2-3 people a trip. It took several hours and we had to wake most people up for the latter trips, but the details aren't too important. Long story short I had an hour long drive home from the last stop at 6 or 7 in the morning and fell asleep at the wheel. I just got home from the hospital last night. Again, sorry for the inactivity and I'm glad to be back (and alive!)
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 1:03:40 PM
I'm fine now. Luckily I didn't break any bones. I was out for a few days, but all is well.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 1:46:15 PM
That's why I don't drink. It leaks irresponsibility, and immaturity. I am sorry you were put in that situation, Mestari, but I am glad to see you are back! It is fun to have you here on DDO.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 2:08:22 PM
In light of what happened, the games are unimportant Mes. Just happy to hear that you're ok. Continue to get better and get back whenever you can.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 2:35:42 PM
Oh my, well its good to hear from you Mestari, and I hope you are backto normal soon :)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion