HCP/blackhawk
bossy
medic
Sarcastic
royal/LDF

Third Party:
vmpire

----====----====----

Unfortunately, that is all I can post right now. I have heaps of analysis (mainly regarding the fail logic around HCP/blackhawk) but don't have the time for it now.

Needless to say, the mafia was on the verge of collapsing, but once Budda survived the heavy FOS from F-16, they coasted by the rest of the game. Players are free to post PMs, if they wish. I will do a proper post tomorrow, most likely.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:35:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/29/2012 6:35:19 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
He was not because bossy's janitored.

He was, because I was the only person to have visited F16. And since F16 flipped town, I was confirmed.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:37:40 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:35:55 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 7/29/2012 6:35:19 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
He was not because bossy's janitored.

He was, because I was the only person to have visited F16. And since F16 flipped town, I was confirmed.

Bossy was town and dead, so we couldn't have known if he possibly visited F-16
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:46:53 PM
I have a lot of comments too but I want to see Drafter's first. I was pretty sure Budda was mafia . I thought Medic was the other. I saw no reason Medic would vig-kill me if he was town. I mean, have you never seen a townie lead a lynch on another townie before?

As I was saying to Drafter in my role PM, budda claimed a 1X sensor in addition to knowing the number of mafia. Sensor is so powerful it is a role by itself.

I guess I am partly to blame for lynching Lickdafoot but EQUALLY at fault, perhaps even more so are Medic and Caveat. Caveat completely believed Budda going so far as to threaten to lynch me simply for FOSsing Budda. LDF bought Budda's claim as well. NO ONE realized that his role was IMPOSSIBLE.

My biggest mistake was not throwing the totem at Budda after LDF was lynched. Whoever had the totem at the end of the DP was "punished." I didn't know that punished = killed. If I did, I would certainly have passed it to Budda. I though punished meant roleblocked. I didn't want him roleblocked as I wanted to see what other story he comes up with the next DP. So, I passed it to FT, the player who was cc'd. I was shocked when FT died. Oh, well. Besides the time constraint got to me. If I still had the totem when Drafter announced the lynch, I would have been stuck with it. So, I quickly without thinking passed it to FT. I am still kicking myself about why I didn't pass it to Budda. The answer is simple - I wasn't thinking.

With that said, I cannot believe how easily town gobbled all of Budda's lies after I died. If I wasn't vigged, it would have been a toss up between me and Budda about who would be lynched. If I got Budda lynched, I guess people would have believed me enough to not mislynch me.

W/e, I want to apologize to Lickdafoot. It struck a nerve when she popped up and said "We should lynch F-16." So, me getting her lynched was somewhat reactionary. She also said that I was accusing people rather than solid scumhunting while I was trying to hunt Budda down.

So, basically town (Lickdafoot and Caveat) pushed me into a corner for FOSsing Budda and nearly mislynched me where my only way out was to go for LDF.

W/e, I played badly but the others were even worse.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:47:21 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:43:51 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I told you Budda's info didn't make sense. I should have stuck to my gut.

You vig-killed me, Medic? Are you serious?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:51:21 PM
I can't believe we won this game >_>
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:51:27 PM
medic is honestly at huge fault in this game. He was the one who hammered LDF, before I even had a chance to post. I was literally going to do everything I could to get Budda lynched that DP.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:51:50 PM
Uhh drafter, the game wasn't over. We could have survived the night. Just saying.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:54:32 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:51:27 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
medic is honestly at huge fault in this game. He was the one who hammered LDF, before I even had a chance to post. I was literally going to do everything I could to get Budda lynched that DP.

I have no idea why you all lynched LDF.

Un-CC'ed cop and you lynch her because of one person's suspicion? That lynch was unbelievably stupid.

Also, I still had my 1x Lightning Rod @ drafter. If mafia roleblocked/killed me, medic still had his vig... why is the game over?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:54:42 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:51:50 PM, caveat wrote:
Uhh drafter, the game wasn't over. We could have survived the night. Just saying.

You havent seen the roles and dont understand that it literally was game over once sarcastic was lynched.

Here I'll c/p the entire mafia PM
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:55:00 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:54:42 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

You havent seen the roles and dont understand that it literally was game over once sarcastic was lynched.

Here I'll c/p the entire mafia PM

Sarcastic wasn't lynched.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:55:44 PM

No. You couldn't have, but I can understand the confusion. The first night that went without a Mafia kill wasn't due to it being stopped. They waived it for one of their abilities, which they used on you. For all intents and purposes, you were dead. You didn't count as a townie in terms of calculating majority, hence why the last phase needed 3 votes to lynch, and why you couldn't lynch. And no, that ability would not have triggered your bomb.

So, at the end there, it was basically 2 v 2, rather than 3 v 2. And there was nothing in place to stop the mafia from winning. Even if medic shot correctly, they would have just killed medic for 1 v 1, and then killed the remaining townie.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:57:33 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:56:17 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Budda, don't copy paste the entire mafia PM. Link it using picture push.

I am only on a phone, so how would I do that?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:58:09 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:51:27 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

I wish you were online FT.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:58:55 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:55:44 PM, drafterman wrote:

No. You couldn't have, but I can understand the confusion. The first night that went without a Mafia kill wasn't due to it being stopped. They waived it for one of their abilities, which they used on you. For all intents and purposes, you were dead. You didn't count as a townie in terms of calculating majority, hence why the last phase needed 3 votes to lynch, and why you couldn't lynch. And no, that ability would not have triggered your bomb.

So, at the end there, it was basically 2 v 2, rather than 3 v 2. And there was nothing in place to stop the mafia from winning. Even if medic shot correctly, they would have just killed medic for 1 v 1, and then killed the remaining townie.

Are you kidding me? Wow. The amount of confusion in this game for town was ridiculous. We had that game won in my eyes even with the ML. Plus that LDF mislynch was so fricking stupid. I'm so pissed right now.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 6:59:49 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:49:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
After you led the lynch on the un-cc'd cop yes.

So??? You never led a lynch on a townie before?

@ Caveat, when there is a janitor, being uncc'd means NOTHING! We had to go based on behavior.

Medic, you hammered her, then you killed me. And then you bought budda's sensor claim. Had I been alive I would have pointed out how ridiculous it was.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 7:01:45 PM
At 7/29/2012 6:59:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/29/2012 6:49:29 PM, medic0506 wrote:
After you led the lynch on the un-cc'd cop yes.

So??? You never led a lynch on a townie before?

@ Caveat, when there is a janitor, being uncc'd means NOTHING! We had to go based on behavior.

If you had bothered to read bossy's hints about his role, there was enough to realize he was most likely not the cop. You assumed you knew LDF so well that you were prepared to do anything to get her lynched, and of course the rest of town just sheeped behind you as usual.

Medic, you hammered her, then you killed me. And then you bought budda's sensor claim. Had I been alive I would have pointed out how ridiculous it was.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 7:01:48 PM
Caveat, I don't understand why you are more pissed at LDF's lynch than that you basically threatened to lynch me simply because I dared FOS Budda. It is ONE mislynch.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 7:06:23 PM
At 7/29/2012 7:01:48 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Caveat, I don't understand why you are more pissed at LDF's lynch than that you basically threatened to lynch me simply because I dared FOS Budda. It is ONE mislynch.

I don't see how you're possibly equating the death of a cop to the death of a vanilla. It's also the mislynch of the only relevant investigative role. The case against her was transparent, but everyone followed you, as they usually do.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 7:07:24 PM
I do agree that medic hammering LDF was ridiculous, despite defending her alongside me.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 7:15:40 PM
At 7/29/2012 7:06:23 PM, caveat wrote:

I don't see how you're possibly equating the death of a cop to the death of a vanilla.
It's also the mislynch of the only relevant investigative role.

With the amount of suspicion on her, I doubt anyone would have believed her results.

The case against her was transparent, but everyone followed you, as they usually do.

They followed me because I presented a case for her lynch. Why are you upset that I can persuade people as TOWN? Most of the time, we lynch mafia. I rarely actually lead mislynches. I think this was the second or third time in my entire mafia playing on this site leading a mislynch as town. The first was LDF in Death-in-Mystere.

Also, you gave me no choice. You weren't buying the argument against Budda. If you had simply voted Budda, we would have won. FT would have come in and added his vote as well.

So, is it really my fault that town lost? Or the fault of people who were buying Budda's argument?

After I died, you didn't once question Budda or try to lynch him.

He claimed an IMPOSSIBLE role. How was that not obvious? It was a bit ambiguous on DP2, but after I died, Budda came up with an even more outrageous claim and ran rampant throughout the town with everyone at his beck and call especially you Caveat. You didn't want to listen to me just for the heck of it? Or because people usually listen? People usually listen to good arguments.

FT COUNTERCLAIMED HCP. I was wrong about affiliation but I was right that it was a counterclaim. HCP admitted to this. So, all the people arguing that it wasn't a counterclaim are wrong.

I am just pissed Medic vigged me. If he hadn't we would almost certainly have won.

Everytime I make a mistake I get fried for it for whatever reason. I led a mislynch in Death-in-Mystere and then zoned in on the 2 remaining mafia offering a plethora of evidence. All Royal (town) did was go after me for leading a mislynch.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 7:23:29 PM
I had my vote on Budda the entirety of DP2. I don't think I ever changed it. So even if I hadn't logged on in time, the lynch on Budda was possible if people had listened to F-16's analysis. I definitely don't blame F-16 for the loss. He made some huge mistakes, but we all make mistakes. At least F-16 provided some decent analysis and was attempting to catch scum, and his analysis of Budda was dead on. The loss is more the result of other players who were not really thinking critically about F-16's analysis, and that includes caveat and medic.

I want to clarify a point that was a misunderstanding between myself and the rest of the town. I did not think I had counter-claimed HCP because my role was "Compulsive ???" -- it was an unknown role -- but drafter had told me I had a definite role and function. I figured HCP also had a definite role, but he didn't know what it was. As far as I was concerned, that meant we had two DIFFERENT roles, even though neither of us knew what our roles were. The fact that we probably had different roles is what made me say it wasn't a counter-claim, even though the wording of the role PM may have suggested otherwise.