Jump to topic:

Redwall Mafia DP2

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:39:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP: The Viscous rat, Cluny The Scourge sat around a fire with his captains. They had to think of a plan if they wanted to breach the walls of that Abbey. The creatures inside have proven to be more viscious than he once thought. Suddenly he was approached by a snarling Wild cat.

"Your puny rats cannot breach that wall... But my cat's can. In fact they did it yesterday, and killed one of the forge bearers." Riggu Felis bragged with a smirk.

Cluny didn't want to waste any time. "Grab a score of your best cats. Tonight we take their beloved warrior..."

--------

Abbess Lycian was pacing the great hall. While in light of the recent victory, she still couldn't help but feel something was wrong. It was late, and she was supposed to be in her bed chambers, but was filled with too much worry to even think about sleep at this hour. She gazed at the tapestry of "Martin the warrior" in front of her. It was brilliant. The Strong mouse who had founded the abbey, would always live on in the mouse's Dreams.

She decided it was best time for her to go to sleep. She started to walk to her bed chambers. As she was walking she noticed a few fleeting shadows dance under her feet, and she knew their was a presence behind her.

She turned to see 20 wildcats, tearing away at the giant Tapestry!

She screamed as loud as she could to the redwall archers.

"Wildcats! In the abbey! Their taking Martin hurry quick!"

But it was too late. The cats had already ripped the tapestry from it's place on the wall.

Riggue Felis quickly commanded 2 of his wildcats to go and silence the mouse maid. The two cats advanced, bearing their teeth and snarling. They were just about to attack, when suddenly, it seemed as if 3 arrows just grew out of them. The closest cat had one protruding from her eye. She turned to see three mice with bows firing away at the retreating Wild cat's. They felled one more as it was retreating, but the cat's managed to get away, up and over the fortress, and out of sight.

The abbey was in despair at the loss of their Warrior Mouse.

And it seemed, Cluny the Scourge, had himself a new war banner.

"Three aitches, two ee's, two I's, two N's, Wherever there's Q, there's a U, or two. One G, one L, one A, one R, So I leave the answer to you."

The solver of this riddle, wins some information on game mechanics.

DEAD PLAYERS

Mod-Killed DP1:
Bluesteel-
You are Grumm Trencher, from the Book "Martin the warrior", 1993. You are an expert digger, and friend to Rose the mousemaid. Your most exceptional feat, was bravely helping the slaves of Fort Marshank to escape by burrowing a tunnel into the fort. You are thus the townie Jailer. Each night you can save one player in your tunnel. While in your tunnel, however, this player will be roleblocked and unable to perform any night action. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

Killed NP1:
Blackhawk1331-
You are Martin the Warrior, a mouse from the book "Mossflower", 1988. You are the hero of this book, and one of the most popular characters in the entire series, even after death. Young ones at the Redwall Abbey are often told of your great deeds, and you will always carry on in the hearts and minds of the critters of mossflower throughout history. You have been known to appear in the dreams of the creatures of Redwall Abbey, and inform them of dangers to come. Thus you are the dream cop. Each night you can investigate one player, but the results will be told only to the person you send the results to. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

ALIVE PLAYERS

1. Medic0506
2. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
3. FourTrouble
4. Airmax1227
5. Buddamoose
6. Zaradi
7. IFLYHIGH
8. Caveat
9. johnnyboy54
10. Daytonanerd
11. UnStupendousMan
12. vmpire321
13. OneElephant
14. Viper-King
15. Mestari

8/15 votes to lynch!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:45:45 PM
High Queen Rulain
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:46:08 PM
High Queen Rhulain
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:46:17 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:45:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
High Queen Rulain

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:46:36 PM
High Queen Rulain

ha typo! :D
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:46:47 PM
High Queen Rhulain

Fix'd
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:47:02 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:46:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
High Queen Rhulain

Fix'd

YOU DUN GOOFED
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:47:59 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:47:02 PM, caveat wrote:
At 7/31/2012 12:46:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
High Queen Rhulain

Fix'd

YOU DUN GOOFED

So? It still should count
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:48:22 PM
Everyone is gonna want to lynch me but I really am town. I don't know how Bluesteel flipped town. Maybe TUF put in two characters to confuse us.

What I feel is more likely is that Bluesteel is mafia/cult and they altered his role PM to make me look guilty. I don't know what else to tell you.

I am the doc. I protected myself last night. This proves my role though I understand role confirmation is not affiliation confirmation. But since when does mafia have a doc.

Anyways, it would be really stupid of me to counterclaim Bluesteel if I really was mafia. Also, if I were mafia, I would alter his role PM to make it seem like he was mafia so I could sail through as a confirmed townie for the rest of the game. Mafia obviously altered BS's role PM to make me look guilty.

I think Mestari is mafia/cult along with Bluesteel. He knew that he could alter BS's role PM after death so he defended his scumbuddy. If I was lynched, he could have made it seem like I was mafia. If BS was lynched, he could mislynch me next.

I suggest we get a claim from Mestari and see if anyone has any results. We can move on from there.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:49:45 PM
There are four factions in this game
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:50:33 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:49:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

That's quite a lot. I am thinking Mestari and Bluesteel were the same faction and Mestari altered his role PM.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:51:14 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:48:22 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Everyone is gonna want to lynch me but I really am town. I don't know how Bluesteel flipped town. Maybe TUF put in two characters to confuse us.

What I feel is more likely is that Bluesteel is mafia/cult and they altered his role PM to make me look guilty. I don't know what else to tell you.

I am the doc. I protected myself last night. This proves my role though I understand role confirmation is not affiliation confirmation. But since when does mafia have a doc.

Anyways, it would be really stupid of me to counterclaim Bluesteel if I really was mafia. Also, if I were mafia, I would alter his role PM to make it seem like he was mafia so I could sail through as a confirmed townie for the rest of the game. Mafia obviously altered BS's role PM to make me look guilty.

I think Mestari is mafia/cult along with Bluesteel. He knew that he could alter BS's role PM after death so he defended his scumbuddy. If I was lynched, he could have made it seem like I was mafia. If BS was lynched, he could mislynch me next.

I suggest we get a claim from Mestari and see if anyone has any results. We can move on from there.

He was modkilled, not lynched. That along with the fact that you CC'ed his character is all we need.

VTL F-729
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:51:30 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:50:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/31/2012 12:49:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

That's quite a lot. I am thinking Mestari and Bluesteel were the same faction and Mestari altered his role PM.

We will figure out after this, bye F-16
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:53:30 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:53:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Obviously the results were altered. Are you going to mislynch again?

Ironic :P
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:54:15 PM
Do you really think I am dumb enough to cc him when i could have claimed from a hundred characters if i didn't have an exit strategy like altering the role pms?

if i were mafia, i would have made him look like one.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:55:29 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:54:15 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Do you really think I am dumb enough to cc him when i could have claimed from a hundred characters if i didn't have an exit strategy like altering the role pms?

And if he got himself modkilled by c/p-ing his role pm, you wouldn't have the chance to do so even if you had the ability to. How do you know his PM is shopped?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:56:38 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:55:29 PM, caveat wrote:
At 7/31/2012 12:54:15 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

And if he got himself modkilled by c/p-ing his role pm, you wouldn't have the chance to do so even if you had the ability to. How do you know his PM is shopped?

Because I am Grumm Trencher, not him. I am also the doc.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:56:58 PM
Also, you damned yourself with

At 7/30/2012 7:58:43 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
The c/p is obviously fake. He hasn't been modkilled for that reason. Let's continue voting.

He was modkilled. Therefore the c/p is obviously not fake by your logic.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 12:59:08 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:56:58 PM, caveat wrote:
Also, you damned yourself with

At 7/30/2012 7:58:43 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
The c/p is obviously fake. He hasn't been modkilled for that reason. Let's continue voting.

He was modkilled. Therefore the c/p is obviously not fake by your logic.

I had said that the cp was fake because he hadn't been modkilled YET.

I realized that fake cp's were good enough for a modkill when TUF modkilled him anyways. Photoshopping a role PM is cheating. Basically tuf modkilled him for cheating to gain advantage for the mafia.

ALSO, look at his win condition in the role PM. It matches what I said more closely than it matches what he said. He didn't know the town win condition at the time he was making it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:00:36 PM
At 7/31/2012 12:59:23 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
VTL F-16. TUF is not so incompetent to put the same character in twice.

he DIDN'T. Bluesteel altered his role PM. See his win condition! It matches what I said, not what he said.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:00:39 PM
A roaring angry Badger Lord Storms out of the Redwall Abbey, knocking down trees, tearing through, bushes, and eventually straight into a hoarde of enemies.

His hatred at the ones who thefted the picture of Martin Possesses his eyes.

A Pine Martin with addicting arms steps out, in the midst of the angry badger tearing through his trident rats.

"You will Obey me, badger! Stop this madness, now, and join my ranks!" The Pine Martin says soothingly.

Normally this would have worked on any beast, even a badger of his size. But the Badger was overcome with bloodlust, and blinded with rage. It was clear to all the vermin hoarde, that he was taken over by the BloodWrath.

The Pine Martin didn't stand a chance. The badger grabbed the Pine Martin Mightily with both of his huge tree-like hands, and ripped the the Pine Martin in half.

The rest of his trident rat's screamed, and ran off, afraid of the mighty badger. Upon seeing their Master die, all of the Monitors, were broken from their manipulative spell.

F-16 had been Killed! He was guilty!

1. Medic0506
2. FourTrouble
3. Airmax1227
4. Buddamoose
5. Zaradi
6. IFLYHIGH
7. Caveat
8. johnnyboy54
9. Daytonanerd
10. UnStupendousMan
11. vmpire321
12. OneElephant
13. Viper-King
14. Mestari

It now takes 8/14 votes to lynch!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:01:36 PM
That was me btw
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:03:39 PM
At 7/31/2012 1:01:36 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
That was me btw

Pretty obvious. Nice shot... er, badger lord.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:06:44 PM
VTL Mestari

FT's analysis rang true, Mestari was the only one defending Bluesteel despite him being CC'd. Any rational townie in that situation wouldve gone after blue(being the cc'd). Mestari's choice of FOS shows an intimate knowledge of guilt/innocence no townie would have. Ergo, hes scum.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:09:59 PM
VTL Mestari

Let's allow him to explain and defend himself.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2012 1:10:12 PM
At 7/31/2012 1:09:59 PM, caveat wrote:
VTL Mestari

Let's allow him to explain and defend himself.