Total Posts:134|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Action Shows Mafia DP5

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 12:42:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Day Phase 4

****Budda(3) replaces Airmax****

Killed:

1) Budda(1) - PETER PETRELLI - Vote Mimic - TOWN - Killed NP1

2) Caveat - KITT - KNIGHT RIDER - TOWN - Killed NP2

3) Logic - Captain Picard - Star Trek TNG - Jailer - MAFIA - Lynched DP3

4) Budda(2)/LK - HOUSE - eXPERT PUZZLE SOLVER / MILLER - TOWN - Killed NP3

5) TUF - JACK BAUER - 24 - TORTURER - MAFIA - Lynched DP4

6) Drafterman - You are MURDOCH from MURDOCH mysteries. You are the DETECTIVE. Each night phase, you will uncover information about the game. You win with the TOWN. - Killed NP4

Active Players:

1) IFLYHIGH
2) Lickdafoot
3) BlackVoid
4) FourTrouble
5) Johnnyboy
6) Medic
7) Bossyburrito
8) Budda(3)/Airmax

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 12:43:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Player analysis:

Me - Doc. Could have hammered LK DP2 but instead derailed his lynch. Called TUF out to start last DP. Was correct in my hunch on Logic. Not much to discuss here from my perspective.

Lickdafoot - pretty much confirmed by TUF's slip. Investigated inno.

Drafterman - unsure. Crystal ball is easy mafia fake claim, but the info he claimed to have (mafia are powerful) is pretty vague and seems like something F-16 would do to make him seem scummy. No suspicious behaviors noted. I'll say town.

Johnny - Cop. Nuff said.

Ifly - hasn't role claimed, but seems to be an investigator based on what he said to Bossy last DP. It seems townish for him to claim results on someone like he did. Mafia would know there would be another explanation, assuming bossy is town. Also tortured by Jack Bauer, which I'm still reluctant to accept at first glance but still is worth noting.

FT - vig. Was the first person to fully incriminate TUF.

Bossy - possible scum. The messenger was town last time, so maybe mafia this time. F-16 gives maf confirmable roles. I don't know how to read his behavior though since I've rarely played with him.

Medic - possible scum. Claimed investigators: Johnny, IFH, Lordknukle, and Caveat was basically a JOAT. Is a backup necessary with those 4 roles? LK's role was pretty strong given that it makes it hard for mafia to fake claim paraphrased roles. They have to keep their wording as close to their real PM as possible, which could incriminate them. So given that plus the other 3, not sure I buy a backup.

Airmax - possible scum. He claimed a power role on DP1, but Cop, Doc, and JOAT are already outed. He should claim first thing.

With all that said, I await Johnny's results.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 1:13:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
BV, all those investigative roles are irrelevant to mine. I'm backup only to the cop.

Have all those roles been confirmed as town??
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 1:23:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 1:13:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
BV, all those investigative roles are irrelevant to mine. I'm backup only to the cop.

Have all those roles been confirmed as town??

Well, 2 of them are dead and one got a guilty on Logic. I understand you only backup the cop, I just question why thats necessary given that there are many other investigators. Thats not counting drafterman, if you consider him one.

That said, I remembered you fighting to claim really hard on DP2, which is kind of your town tell, so ill listen to any alternate ideas you have.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 1:29:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I figure mafia is between medic, bossy, and budda. I'd like to hear a full claim from each of them.

I think I should be confirmed at this point, regardless of johnny thinking otherwise, considering I was the first person to FOS Logic and I also incriminated TUF.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 1:46:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 1:23:50 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 8/1/2012 1:13:36 AM, medic0506 wrote:
BV, all those investigative roles are irrelevant to mine. I'm backup only to the cop.

Have all those roles been confirmed as town??

Well, 2 of them are dead and one got a guilty on Logic. I understand you only backup the cop, I just question why thats necessary given that there are many other investigators. Thats not counting drafterman, if you consider him one.

That said, I remembered you fighting to claim really hard on DP2, which is kind of your town tell, so ill listen to any alternate ideas you have.

All I can really say in my defense is that it's not like we're all operating at the same time. The cop has to die before I have any ability, so I would just be replacing him.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 1:48:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 1:29:10 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
I figure mafia is between medic, bossy, and budda. I'd like to hear a full claim from each of them.

I think I should be confirmed at this point, regardless of johnny thinking otherwise, considering I was the first person to FOS Logic and I also incriminated TUF.

I already full claimed, as you should remember.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 1:57:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
bossy plays more anti-town when he is town, since he has no idea what he's doing. When he's mafia, he has the help of his teammates, so he's able to just get by posting a few minor points and not attracting any attention. I'd say he's probably our best bet.

VTL bossy
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 7:24:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, so a couple things, first I'll claim.

Im Lucy, from I Love Lucy. I have a knack for messing things up and am generally useless in most situations. Thus I'm a vanilla and I win with the town.

Not entirely sure why Airmax was hinting at having a power role, but I can only assume it was to try and draw the NK. Anyways, my first FOS is based off of the fact I've been NK'd two times in this freakin game, even as a nice ML target with the second one(House).

The only person I see that would do that beyond just deciding randomly, is Medic. He generally holds grudges between games, and has even gone so far as to state in a previous game that the next time he is mafia he has a score to settle with players that have killed him. I was the last one that did so(Kill Bill Mafia) I do believe.

This includes the knowledge that he has pushed my lynch in other games based off of weak reasoning, such as, me getting away witg scummy claims in Horror Mafia, thus in Mentalist Mafia I shod be lynched.

So just based off of the NK's I think one mafia is Medic. Especially when throwing in that Caveat was also killed as well, and referencing Horror mafia, Caveat was more helpful to mafia, then town in that game, and Medic stated in the endgame he felt Caveat held chief responsibility in town's loss.

Anyways, I know previously I said I thought FT was town and LDF was maf, however I've flipped that opinion upon further examination of the game. My reasoning behind LDF was mainly based off of her claim, Bill Compton, and how TruBlood and Supernatural are similarly themed. Rather weak, and behavior wise for right now, i am not very suspicious. Especially considering the slip at the end of the DP specifically regarding LDF.

@ BV- TUF's results mean nothing, he was mafia and therefore couldve easily been lying to clear one of his mafia teammates. If you recall he also said FT and I are the characters we are.

As for Fourtrouble, I'm surprised nobody has questioned the fact that FT hasnt actually shot anyone yet, and its now DP5. FT is a shooter, in every game I've played with him on Epic, and hes been vig, he shoots dang near every night. This is rather inconsistent behavior, and puts up a red flag for me. However, I dont see him having a reason to bus TUF yet.

His FOS on Bossy is rather surprising though, and rather weak.

As for Bossy, I see no reason to find him scummy presently, his role has been confirmed, he was suspected TUF and called him as scum actually even before FT. Foutrouble caught TUF's first slip, and LDF caught another.

My next FoS, is to IFLY, for somehow managing to go without claiming this whole time. Reading back thru the DP's nothing about him has stood out, and in DP5 that alone actually stand out haha.

Everyone else I think is town

VTL Medic
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:15:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@Budda- The only reason I did not claim is because

A) The reasoning for me claiming was simply awful. It was obviously a mafia ploy to try and get more info and cast suspicion on a townie. and
B) I did not want to claim my role with the pressure on me- especially when I suspected scum was on my bandwaggon. I have an important enough role that should not be claimed with just three votes me. If I had received more pressure, I probably would have claimed though.

Also, I don't know what is so suspicious for not claiming on DP5. So me claiming without pressure would not have been scummy to you? OK...

I'm going to go back and look at Logic and TUF's post before I decide who I think we should lynch.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 11:38:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would also like to point out Airmax(Budda) said "my claim is going to seem pretty scummy later."

Now, if Airmax's reason for soft claiming a power role was to lure mafia into NK'ing him, why would he say his role is super scummy? Seems to me he is trying to soft claim PGO more than anything. Also, I don't think I would label vanilla as a "pretty scummy claim."
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 2:28:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 7:24:48 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Ok, so a couple things, first I'll claim.

Im Lucy, from I Love Lucy. I have a knack for messing things up and am generally useless in most situations. Thus I'm a vanilla and I win with the town.

Not entirely sure why Airmax was hinting at having a power role, but I can only assume it was to try and draw the NK. Anyways, my first FOS is based off of the fact I've been NK'd two times in this freakin game, even as a nice ML target with the second one(House).

The only person I see that would do that beyond just deciding randomly, is Medic. He generally holds grudges between games, and has even gone so far as to state in a previous game that the next time he is mafia he has a score to settle with players that have killed him. I was the last one that did so(Kill Bill Mafia) I do believe.

I WHAT?!?!?! I don't hold grudges you yutz, can you not take a joke?? People that have played with me for awhile know this is not true, and that I often try to be funny even though it may not come off as humor on a message board. I've often swore out vendettas against people, in humor, but how many have I actually followed up on?? I'm prolly one of the most laid back and forgiving people that you'll run into on here, until now. As soon as I get a gun you are dead, do you hear me?? Dead. D.E.A.D. Dead.
This includes the knowledge that he has pushed my lynch in other games based off of weak reasoning, such as, me getting away witg scummy claims in Horror Mafia, thus in Mentalist Mafia I shod be lynched.

So just based off of the NK's I think one mafia is Medic. Especially when throwing in that Caveat was also killed as well, and referencing Horror mafia, Caveat was more helpful to mafia, then town in that game, and Medic stated in the endgame he felt Caveat held chief responsibility in town's loss.

Anyways, I know previously I said I thought FT was town and LDF was maf, however I've flipped that opinion upon further examination of the game. My reasoning behind LDF was mainly based off of her claim, Bill Compton, and how TruBlood and Supernatural are similarly themed. Rather weak, and behavior wise for right now, i am not very suspicious. Especially considering the slip at the end of the DP specifically regarding LDF.

@ BV- TUF's results mean nothing, he was mafia and therefore couldve easily been lying to clear one of his mafia teammates. If you recall he also said FT and I are the characters we are.

As for Fourtrouble, I'm surprised nobody has questioned the fact that FT hasnt actually shot anyone yet, and its now DP5. FT is a shooter, in every game I've played with him on Epic, and hes been vig, he shoots dang near every night. This is rather inconsistent behavior, and puts up a red flag for me. However, I dont see him having a reason to bus TUF yet.

His FOS on Bossy is rather surprising though, and rather weak.

As for Bossy, I see no reason to find him scummy presently, his role has been confirmed, he was suspected TUF and called him as scum actually even before FT. Foutrouble caught TUF's first slip, and LDF caught another.

My next FoS, is to IFLY, for somehow managing to go without claiming this whole time. Reading back thru the DP's nothing about him has stood out, and in DP5 that alone actually stand out haha.

Everyone else I think is town

VTL Medic
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 2:31:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey Medic, you spelled dead wrong.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 2:42:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 7:24:48 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Ok, so a couple things, first I'll claim.

Im Lucy, from I Love Lucy. I have a knack for messing things up and am generally useless in most situations. Thus I'm a vanilla and I win with the town.

Not entirely sure why Airmax was hinting at having a power role, but I can only assume it was to try and draw the NK. Anyways, my first FOS is based off of the fact I've been NK'd two times in this freakin game, even as a nice ML target with the second one(House).

The only person I see that would do that beyond just deciding randomly, is Medic. He generally holds grudges between games, and has even gone so far as to state in a previous game that the next time he is mafia he has a score to settle with players that have killed him. I was the last one that did so(Kill Bill Mafia) I do believe.

This includes the knowledge that he has pushed my lynch in other games based off of weak reasoning, such as, me getting away witg scummy claims in Horror Mafia, thus in Mentalist Mafia I shod be lynched.

So just based off of the NK's I think one mafia is Medic. Especially when throwing in that Caveat was also killed as well, and referencing Horror mafia, Caveat was more helpful to mafia, then town in that game, and Medic stated in the endgame he felt Caveat held chief responsibility in town's loss.

Playing mafia while smoking krack isn't good dude. What is wrong with you?? I never once blamed Caveat for that game. He couldn't vote so why would I blame him?? The loss in that game was on myself and FT, I never even mentioned Caveat as being responsible. That is a straight up lie, and anyone can check for themselves. Either you're the one holding a grudge, or you're scum going for a mislynch.

Anyways, I know previously I said I thought FT was town and LDF was maf, however I've flipped that opinion upon further examination of the game. My reasoning behind LDF was mainly based off of her claim, Bill Compton, and how TruBlood and Supernatural are similarly themed. Rather weak, and behavior wise for right now, i am not very suspicious. Especially considering the slip at the end of the DP specifically regarding LDF.

@ BV- TUF's results mean nothing, he was mafia and therefore couldve easily been lying to clear one of his mafia teammates. If you recall he also said FT and I are the characters we are.

As for Fourtrouble, I'm surprised nobody has questioned the fact that FT hasnt actually shot anyone yet, and its now DP5. FT is a shooter, in every game I've played with him on Epic, and hes been vig, he shoots dang near every night. This is rather inconsistent behavior, and puts up a red flag for me. However, I dont see him having a reason to bus TUF yet.

His FOS on Bossy is rather surprising though, and rather weak.

As for Bossy, I see no reason to find him scummy presently, his role has been confirmed, he was suspected TUF and called him as scum actually even before FT. Foutrouble caught TUF's first slip, and LDF caught another.

My next FoS, is to IFLY, for somehow managing to go without claiming this whole time. Reading back thru the DP's nothing about him has stood out, and in DP5 that alone actually stand out haha.

Everyone else I think is town

VTL Medic
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 3:03:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Woops, yeah confused you with a couple statements F-16 said. Anyways, still remains, you've pressured people before solely because they won the previous game. And in Mentalist mafia, part of your reasoning why I should be lynched was because, "I had gotten away with scummy claims in Horror mafia."

Not only that, with how many investigative roles there are in this gme, a back-up cop seems a bit much balance wise.

@IFLY- I think the reason why Airmax said it was so scummy is that:

1) The show I Love Lucy isnt an Action TV Show
2) My role PM doesnt say vanilla, but rather something super worse, that is a vanilla, but by a different name.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 3:22:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 3:03:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Woops, yeah confused you with a couple statements F-16 said. Anyways, still remains, you've pressured people before solely because they won the previous game. And in Mentalist mafia, part of your reasoning why I should be lynched was because, "I had gotten away with scummy claims in Horror mafia."

Not only that, with how many investigative roles there are in this gme, a back-up cop seems a bit much balance wise.

@IFLY- I think the reason why Airmax said it was so scummy is that:

1) The show I Love Lucy isnt an Action TV Show
2) My role PM doesnt say vanilla, but rather something super worse, that is a vanilla, but by a different name.

I think now is the time to be honest. What role could be far worse than vanilla and why are you lying about it? Sounds a lot like fake claiming...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 3:53:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 3:22:17 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 8/1/2012 3:03:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Woops, yeah confused you with a couple statements F-16 said. Anyways, still remains, you've pressured people before solely because they won the previous game. And in Mentalist mafia, part of your reasoning why I should be lynched was because, "I had gotten away with scummy claims in Horror mafia."

Not only that, with how many investigative roles there are in this gme, a back-up cop seems a bit much balance wise.

@IFLY- I think the reason why Airmax said it was so scummy is that:

1) The show I Love Lucy isnt an Action TV Show
2) My role PM doesnt say vanilla, but rather something super worse, that is a vanilla, but by a different name.

I think now is the time to be honest. What role could be far worse than vanilla and why are you lying about it? Sounds a lot like fake claiming...

Lolol, you have no idea man. By the way, if a sentence starts with, "sounds alot like," its generally a useless statement thats complete WiFOM with no legitimate basis.

My role is a goon. I.E. a vanilla. Legitimately it is. Dont ask why F-16 put "goon" instead of "vanilla" cause thats what he did. Keep in mind I easily couldve just kept it as vanilla and not said anything at all. So it should mean alot that I even gave you the precise name of my role(considering how extremely scummy the name is) rather than just keeping it as vanilla.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 4:00:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good news out of this is we know there are only two mafia left. So we have spare ML's. So if y'all want to lynch me to clear up the clutter, town can afford it.

I would suggest taking a good look at:

1) Medic
2) IFLY
3) FT
4) LDF

I am fairly cartain both scum are in these four players.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 4:04:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also to note, wait for Johnny to post results before lynching. So town has a good idea of what they're working with, in case he dies tonight. Confirming the innocence of a couple players will pay off big time next DP if we end up ML'ing and it turns out MYLO
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 4:12:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was the first person to put a FOS on Logic and ask for his claim. I was also practically confirmed by TUF's error. I'm not sure why anyone is still FOS'ing me in this game, but whatever.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 5:14:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 1:16:30 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
medic did you claim before or after johnny claimed?

Before I think.

Inno on Airmax.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2012 5:15:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/1/2012 5:14:46 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/1/2012 1:16:30 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
medic did you claim before or after johnny claimed?

Before I think.

Inno on Airmax.

Excuse me, Budda.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.