Send a Message
8/2/2012 11:58:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Day Phase 6

Killed:

1) Budda(1) - Peter Petrelli - Heroes - Vote Mimic - TOWN - Killed NP1
2) Caveat - KITT - Knight Rider - TOWN - Killed NP2
3) Logic - Captain Picard - Star Trek TNG - Jailer - MAFIA - Lynched DP3
4) Budda(2)/LK - House - House M.D. - Expert Puzzle Solver / Miller - TOWN - Killed NP3
5) TUF - Jack Bauer - 24 - Torturer - MAFIA - Lynched DP4
6) Drafter(1) - Murdoch - Murdoch mysteries - Detective - TOWN - Killed NP4
7) Lickdafoot - Bill Compton - True Blood - Bodyguard - TOWN - Lynched DP5

8) Drafterman2 (BossyBurrito) - You are MACGYVER from MACGYVER. You are a secret agent who refuses to carry a gun and are known for your vast knowledge and practical application of science. You are the AGENT. Each night, send a message to a player (max 500 characters). You win with the TOWN. - Killed NP5

9) Johnnyboy - You are RAYLAN GIVENS from JUSTIFIED, a cop who feels that the ends justify the means. As a COP, each night you can investigate a player innocent or guilty. You retire at the end of NP5. This means that you turn into a vanilla at the end of NP5. You win with the TOWN.

Active Players:

1) IFLYHIGH
2) BlackVoid
3) FourTrouble
4) Medic
5) Budda(3)/Airmax

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:00:43 AM
I'm typing on a phone since y computers being fixed, so expect short posts. This is hella confusing, so I want to hear everyone's case for themselves
Being town before making a decision.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:01:17 AM
drafter got info that said "anyone" can be mafia. I figured it meant that F-16 had made some noobs mafia, so I shot bossy/drafter.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:01:55 AM
At 8/3/2012 12:01:17 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
drafter got info that said "anyone" can be mafia. I figured it meant that F-16 had made some noobs mafia, so I shot bossy/drafter.

I was going to shoot BV, but it was drafter's info that changed my mind. I'm honestly not sure what is going on though.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:06:48 AM
FT i don't know what that was all about, but I'll write a case for myself too. Just gimme a few since I have to type this on a phone.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:08:50 AM
Seriously, doc isnt on cop, whaaat?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:17:58 AM
1. I derailed LKs lynch on DP2 when I could have hammered. This single handedly has kept the mafia from winning the game right now since if another townie had died, the game would be over.

2. I was the first person to pressure TUF on DP4. And I FOSd his claim. I also FOSd Logic.

3. Doctor is an extremely common role, and I basically soft claimed it when there were several unclaimed left when I gave my character. Moreover, the mafias kill choices until last NP have been pretty conservative, avoiding Johnny, FT, and me until now, which indicates they're afraid to kill power roles because of my presence.

4. IFH tracked me to Budda NP2, who had already role claimed and had nothing bad happen to him.

I Doc'd IFH last night because the mafia had been avoiding Johnny. I hoped they would target him since he's the best next thing.

I guess FT is confirmed, so let's hear medics and buddas cases, and IFHs results. Nobody vote for anyone until we have all info. LYLO - mafia can quick hammer someone.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:29:16 AM
@BV

The one thing you have going for you is the FOS on TUF and the fact you visited Budda. Of course, IFLY could be scum (lying) and the FOS on TUF is... not conclusive by any means. But I agree, I was a bit quick to vote for you and want to hear from everyone before anyone places a vote.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:38:10 AM
MYLO

- BV is uncc'd doc, and no janitors, so to me hes clear
- FT role confirmed as vig, i doubt maf would have a double night-kill, so to me, not mafia.

1) IFLYHIGH
2) BlackVoid
3) FourTrouble
4) Medic
5) Budda(3)/Airmax

Johnny inno'd me already. Its auto-win. FMPOV, this is easy, Medic and IFLY, doesnt matter which.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:40:12 AM
Correction, LYLO
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:40:51 AM
Can you point to any specific behaviors that work in your favor? The GF is still on the loose so just saying "investigated inno" has minimal impact at this point in the game.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:45:13 AM
At 8/3/2012 12:31:32 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I don't rule him out, but TUF did try to straight up lynch him on DP2.

Hmm... I dunno. In Marxism, I voted my teammates starting DP1, and I put a major FOS on one of them DP2 and pushed for his claim. I also told my teammates to FOS me, and TUF was on my team, so that argument isn't too convincing to me.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 12:53:22 AM
At 8/3/2012 12:40:51 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Can you point to any specific behaviors that work in your favor? The GF is still on the loose so just saying "investigated inno" has minimal impact at this point in the game.

Dude, I've subbed in twice in this game, asking specifically to only be replaced in as town. Yes I was confident LDF was scum, but I've tried to played as well as possible this game, and everyone makes mistakes.

As House I participated in Logic's lynch, but im afraid overall for just this character, there is the mistaken belief LDF was scum. From a personal standpoint, i much rather prefer playing as town as opposed to mafia, but you likely wont take my word for it >_>
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 1:17:32 AM
At 8/3/2012 1:15:39 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
MQMQM had a town BG and Doc, with 14 players, and the mafia had 3 goons.

I'm not trying to say it's impossible. I'm saying there is no reason to assume every game has to have a doc, especially since there was a bodyguard. If I'm not mistaken, F-16's last game didn't have a doc.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 1:22:58 AM
I guess. It's kind of justified for there to be both of us though because the mafia had 2 RBers. Now that I think about it, that also makes me suspect medics role a little less.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 1:48:02 AM
At 8/3/2012 1:13:55 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
@Budda

The town had a bodyguard (which is sufficient protection). Why do you think BV is confirmed?

Bodyguard and Doctor are only simliar in that they both protect, but bodyguard is much different in that the protector dies. Especially since it was just a single bodyguard. I see no reason to doubt that there would be a doctor, even factoring in the single bodyguard.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 8:50:19 AM
Ugh, this is either a gambit or a bus, I think its a bus. After all I've had Medic pegged as maf the whole time...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion