Jump to topic:

Redwall Mafia DP4

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 9:55:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP: (No one is reading these so I will shorten them)The hoard was ready to attack once more, and were fully armed. They were just about to begin their march when suddenly they were attacked from the left flank by another Hoard!

"Get 'em wave Vermin!" The weasels and stoats charged the enemy hoarde.

The battle continued for hours, leaving casualties on both sides.

DEAD PLAYERS:

KILLED LAST DP

Vmpire321- You are Ferahgo the assassin, a weasel from the book "Salamandastron", 1992. You are a sly, greedy, and clever weasel, and are the only main weasel antogonist throughout the enitre Redwall series. You have destroyed 3 badger lords in your time, and wear the medal around your neck that was stolen from them, as a badge of honor. You are the historical tracker. Your clever deviousness, allows you to sneak and track down one player each night, to find out every one they have visited since the beginning of the game. You are a cultist, and win when at least two teams opposing the cult have been slain.

KILLED LAST NIGHT:

Airmax- You are Riggu Felis, a Wild Cat from the book "High Rhulain", 2005. You are a fierce beast who is the ruler of Green Isle, and owner of the otter slaves from the various holts previously owned on the Isle. You are viscous, and Brave, and refuse to back down, even to pandion the hawk who ripped half of your face clean off of your skull. With your many slaves, you often will threaten and blackmail your slaves with the death of their families. This allows you to get information from your enemies, making you the rolecop. Each night you can torture an otter slave of yours to give you information on the role of any player of your choosing. You are a mafia member and win when the town and one other team is defeated.

Viper-King- You are Slagar the cruel (also known as chickenhound), a fox from the books "Redwall", 1986, and Mattimeo, 1989. You are a manipulative fox, and son of the healer Sela. You have a long history, which includes betraying cluny the scourge, surviving a bite from asmodeus, and kidnapping innocents from Redwall. With your vast knowledge in healing, you can protect a player each night, making you the Cult Doctor. You also developed an immunity to snake poision, thus if any snake targets you, their action will not effect you. You are a cultist, and win when at least two teams opposing the cult have been slain.

KILLED NP2

Zaradi- Baliss the slayer- Even night janitor- 3rd party

Buddamoose- Lord Brocktree- 1x piercing vig- Town

KILLED DP2

F-16- Emperor Ublaz- Redirector- Mafia

BlackHawk1331(2)- Abbess Germaine- animal cop- Town

KILLED NP1

Blackhawk1331(1)- Martin the warrior- Dream Cop- Town

KILLED DP1

Bluesteel- Grumm Trencher- Jailer- Town

ALIVE PLAYERS

1. Medic0506
2. FourTrouble
3. IFLYHIGH
4. Caveat
5. johnnyboy54
6. UnStupendousMan
7. OneElephant
8. Mestari

5/8 votes to lynch.

"Food to eat and games to play.
Tell me why, tell me why.
Serve it out and eat it up.
Have a try, have a try.
Nameday, Nameday, fun and game day,
Come Brother, Sister, join our play.
This season has a name!"
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 10:22:23 PM
Looks like all three factions are out. VTL FT.

We've probably got 1/3-5 mafia, 2/3-5 cultists, and 1/2 third parties. We've lost three town members.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 11:22:54 PM
VK was on the same team as vmpire. I called it. blackhawk is on the same team as F-16, the team that has the tailor (as evidenced by DP1), so that's why blackhawk flipped innocent and his role was OBVIOUSLY altered. I can point out all the errors in the role PM that demonstrate it was altered.

The conclusion to draw here is that I'm town. When Mestari flips guilty, it will be relatively clear that I'm town.

VTL Mestari
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:17:40 AM
I will become much more active now that F-16's game has ended with Budda's close to follow. I'll vote when I get done reading the DP's and am thoroughly informed of what is going on.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:19:58 AM
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

airmax and F-16 are mafia. vmpire and VK are cult. Zaradi is third-party. bluesteel, blackhawk(1), and Budda are town. If my analysis is correct, blackhawk(2) is also mafia.

NOTE: blackhawk has not replaced anyone in the game, suggesting he wasn't actually town. If anyone has been replaced, or if anyone has asked to be replaced, then it should be clear by now that blackhawk was NOT town. If anyone has asked to be replaced, but haven't been replaced yet, I recommend they speak up. It is imperative they do so, as it would confirm that blackhawk was scum.

blackhawk(2) could be mafia. The proof lies in DP1: why would F-16 counter-claim bluesteel as mafia on DP1? The key point here is the fact that F-16 would not counter-claim bluesteel UNLESS the mafia had a tailor. Thus, the mafia has a tailor. There is no reason to doubt this simple fact, and this explains why blackhawk's role PM says he's Abbess Germaine.

It may be asked why blackhawk was innocent when he was lynched. The answer to this is simple as well. In Wal-Mart, TUF gave the mafia both a death godfather and a tailor. blackhawk must have been the death godfather. The tailor is probably still alive. If anyone thinks that's way too OP, consider the fact that in Wal-Mart the mafia was much more OP, as TUF also gave them a 1x recruit, a popular role, and a universal lawyer, as well as a death godfather and tailor). The facts support the likelihood that blackhawk(2) is mafia.

I'm obviously not cult. This can be established by the fact that vmpire counter-claimed me and VK was pushing for my lynch. For obvious reasons, I'm also not third-party, since Zaradi was also pushing for my lynch as hard as he could (and making himself look scummy in the process).

If I'm not town, then the ONLY other possibility is that I'm the mafia tailor. This makes no sense. Thus, I must be town.

There are currently three townies dead. If there were 4 mafia, 3 cult, and 2 third-party to start this game off, as I believe, then the game began with 9 scum and 8 townies. This means there are currently 5 townies left and 3 scum (1 mafia, 1 cult, and 1 third-party). This leaves us with the obvious question: who are the remaining 5 townies?

I'm one of them. I believe the rest of the town is composed of USM, caveat, medic, and IFLY. The last cultist is probably Mestari (who has been pushing for my lynch all game). The last mafioso is probably johnny (who has also been pushing for my lynch). Zaradi's third-party partner is probably 1E (who has been lurking but has been there to place votes on other scum). I recommend we lynch Mestari.

I know that a bunch of people have said my behavior was scummy. I don't see it. I don't care what anyone says, my behavior in this game was NOT scummy.

This is a very difficult game for town. The main problem for town was pointed out at the beginning of the game by bluesteel: the town is outnumbered by scum. This makes it extremely easy to mislynch townies. If I were scum, I would have joined forces with the other scum a long time ago. The cult and mafia could have won last DP by joining forces, since they would have outnumbered the town and remaining third-party member. The fact that this did not happen is a clear sign that I'm neither cult or mafia.

The fact that I have FOS'ed so many people in this game does not make me scummy. So far, every single person I have FOS'ed has been confirmed as scum (and they have all been on different factions). I have not FOS'ed any of the people I think are townies in the game (caveat, USM, medic, etc.).

I honestly don't know what more I can do to prove my innocence. I got screwed by a retarded mafia combination (tailor + death godfather), and I'm doing my best to prove I'm town. If I'm lynched, I ask that town lynch the right people after I flip innocent.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:24:57 AM
If blackhawk was town, the cult/mafia would have jointed in the previous DP and won. The fact that this did not happen proves blackhawk must have been scum. If anyone does not understand this point, I'll try to explain it more clearly.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:28:28 AM
At 8/3/2012 10:22:23 PM, OneElephant wrote:

We've probably got 1/3-5 mafia, 2/3-5 cultists, and 1/2 third parties. We've lost three town members.

Your theory is insane. If the game began with 12 scum, it means the game would have started with 5 townies. This is what makes it SO obvious you are scum, since you're practically admitting the only people who can win this game are mafia or cult or both of those... lol.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 9:30:18 AM
At 8/4/2012 1:28:28 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 8/3/2012 10:22:23 PM, OneElephant wrote:

Your theory is insane. If the game began with 12 scum, it means the game would have started with 5 townies. This is what makes it SO obvious you are scum, since you're practically admitting the only people who can win this game are mafia or cult or both of those... lol.

I think it's possible. Didn't the deaths in the OP establish that the scum factions had to eliminate the other parties?
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 9:33:19 AM
At 8/4/2012 1:24:57 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
If blackhawk was town, the cult/mafia would have jointed in the previous DP and won. The fact that this did not happen proves blackhawk must have been scum. If anyone does not understand this point, I'll try to explain it more clearly.

I don't understand this. Also, I don't buy your tailor theory. Can you explain why F-16 was not tailored?
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 11:06:35 AM
At 8/3/2012 5:20:38 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/3/2012 9:59:41 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/3/2012 12:41:19 AM, caveat wrote:
So it's pretty obvious at this point what my role is. I was explicitly told that I was protected from the NK.

Care to enlighten me?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 11:36:08 AM
I am the Doctor.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 11:41:50 AM
When F-16 is mafia he usually argues against killing off more experienced players like Blue, so I'm not really sure that I agree that he would cc him on day one if it weren't a legit case of cc. He likes to challenge the better players because it makes him a better player (A very wise theory).
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 11:58:39 AM
At 8/4/2012 11:36:08 AM, caveat wrote:
I am the Doctor.

So why didn't you CC F-16 on DP1?
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 12:01:24 PM
Extend my analysis from last DP, Caveat is the mafia doctor. F-16 wouldn't have randomly claimed doctor as mafia on DP1 unless he knew that A) There is no doctor or B) The doctor won't CC him (i.e. the doctor is mafia affiliated). This makes FT and Caveat the last two mafia as the vote freezer and the doctor. Let's kill FT first because to be frank, I'm more worried about a vote freezer than a doctor. Either way they are the next two to die. VTL F-16.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 12:36:11 PM
At 8/4/2012 11:58:39 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/4/2012 11:36:08 AM, caveat wrote:
I am the Doctor.

So why didn't you CC F-16 on DP1?

I was hoping you wouldn't point this out. I wanted to see if FT jumped on this first. Well, that and withhold information from mafia in case nobody pointed it out.

I am Trisscar Swordmaid from the book "Triss", 2002. I was enslaved at Riftgard, a fortress of Vermin ruled by Pure Ferrets on the northern shores. I was the first squirrel to wield the Sword of Martin. Upon receiving the sword, I sought to free and protect other slaves from Riftgard. Thus, I am the Protector. Each night, I can choose a player to protect, and that player will be blocked from all attempted kills during the night. I am a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

I protected myself 3 nights in a row. NP2, TUF explicitly said I protected myself from the Night Kill. NP3, TUF said "successful" (still waiting on confirmation for what that means).

I didn't CC doctor because I'm not one and this is a four faction game. Town needs all the help it can get so it made sense to have more than one protective role. Even as a normal setup, I would have been hesitant to out myself DP1 for the risk of being wrong and having two protective roles in the open.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 12:44:32 PM
At 8/4/2012 12:36:11 PM, caveat wrote:
I am Trisscar Swordmaid from the book "Triss", 2002. I was enslaved at Riftgard, a fortress of Vermin ruled by Pure Ferrets on the northern shores. I was the first squirrel to wield the Sword of Martin. Upon receiving the sword, I sought to free and protect other slaves from Riftgard. Thus, I am the Protector. Each night, I can choose a player to protect, and that player will be blocked from all attempted kills during the night. I am a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

Walks like a doctor, talks like a doctor, looks like a doctor, must be a doctor.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:09:20 PM
At 8/4/2012 12:44:32 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/4/2012 12:36:11 PM, caveat wrote:

Walks like a doctor, talks like a doctor, looks like a doctor, must be a doctor.

I agree.

Caveat, the point is that if you had role CC'ed F-16 like you were supposed to, F-16 would have been lynched and BlueSteel would have been alive.

Regardless of what TUF calls your role, it still functions exactly like how a doctor is supposed to function. If I was cop and TUF gave me a role with a different name, I would still CC the role of the person who fake-claimed cop.

Really the only possibility I can see is that you are scumbuddies with F-16 and you didn't CC him so he could successfully lead a mislynch on BlueSteel. I'll look over you explanations again and try to make some sense out of it, but I am starting to doubt your role.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:10:01 PM
At 8/4/2012 12:01:24 PM, Mestari wrote:
Extend my analysis from last DP, Caveat is the mafia doctor. F-16 wouldn't have randomly claimed doctor as mafia on DP1 unless he knew that A) There is no doctor or B) The doctor won't CC him (i.e. the doctor is mafia affiliated). This makes FT and Caveat the last two mafia as the vote freezer and the doctor. Let's kill FT first because to be frank, I'm more worried about a vote freezer than a doctor. Either way they are the next two to die. VTL F-16.

You mean FT?
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:13:22 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:10:01 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/4/2012 12:01:24 PM, Mestari wrote:

You mean FT?

LOL. VTL FT.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:14:05 PM
Johnny, it's not his role I doubt, it's his affiliation.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:17:44 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:14:05 PM, Mestari wrote:

The only thing is that he said he protected himself for 3 nights in a row. The first thought in my mind is that he is fakeclaiming doctor and is bulletproof.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:24:40 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:17:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/4/2012 1:14:05 PM, Mestari wrote:

The only thing is that he said he protected himself for 3 nights in a row. The first thought in my mind is that he is fakeclaiming doctor and is bulletproof.

That doesn't work. The only reason that F-16 would claim doctor as mafia on DP1 is if A) He knew that there isn't a doctor or B) He knew the doctor wouldn't CC him (i.e. the doctor is aligned with him). Bulletproof crossed my mind too but if he was BP he wouldn't have confirmed Vmpire's tracker results from NP1 saying he visited himself, thus indicting Vmpire. BP's don't visit anybody, let alone themselves. I'm pretty sure he's the doc, it's just that he's the mafia doc.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:42:08 PM
At 8/4/2012 11:41:50 AM, medic0506 wrote:
When F-16 is mafia he usually argues against killing off more experienced players like Blue, so I'm not really sure that I agree that he would cc him on day one if it weren't a legit case of cc. He likes to challenge the better players because it makes him a better player (A very wise theory).

So you think F-16 is town and bluesteel is mafia? Either way, what you are suggesting is that there is a tailor...
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:49:16 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:47:41 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 8/4/2012 1:47:28 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
has johnny even claimed in this game yet?

or Mestari?

Yes. Yes I have. I notice you have yet to say a word on the situation with Caveat being the mafia doc. Nice to know you are derailing the current topic to save your mafia buddy by focusing on two townies.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:50:26 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:19:58 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

airmax and F-16 are mafia. vmpire and VK are cult. Zaradi is third-party. bluesteel, blackhawk(1), and Budda are town. If my analysis is correct, blackhawk(2) is also mafia.

NOTE: blackhawk has not replaced anyone in the game, suggesting he wasn't actually town. If anyone has been replaced, or if anyone has asked to be replaced, then it should be clear by now that blackhawk was NOT town. If anyone has asked to be replaced, but haven't been replaced yet, I recommend they speak up. It is imperative they do so, as it would confirm that blackhawk was scum.

You are ignoring the same thing we posted from the last DP. If a scum party asked the mod to disallow BH from replacing someone, I'm sure TUF would have complied. As long as he is out of the game, you can WIFOM us into thinking that his role is fake. BH coming into the game would give the other affiliations an unfair advantage. It is the same reason that players who have been janitored are not allowed back into the game.

blackhawk(2) could be mafia. The proof lies in DP1: why would F-16 counter-claim bluesteel as mafia on DP1? The key point here is the fact that F-16 would not counter-claim bluesteel UNLESS the mafia had a tailor. Thus, the mafia has a tailor. There is no reason to doubt this simple fact, and this explains why blackhawk's role PM says he's Abbess Germaine.

If there was a tailor, BS would not have flipped town and F-16 would not have flipped mafia.

It may be asked why blackhawk was innocent when he was lynched. The answer to this is simple as well. In Wal-Mart, TUF gave the mafia both a death godfather and a tailor. blackhawk must have been the death godfather. The tailor is probably still alive. If anyone thinks that's way too OP, consider the fact that in Wal-Mart the mafia was much more OP, as TUF also gave them a 1x recruit, a popular role, and a universal lawyer, as well as a death godfather and tailor). The facts support the likelihood that blackhawk(2) is mafia.

Actually, mafia had the universal lawyer and recuited the cult member with the tailor ability, if I remember right.

I'm obviously not cult. This can be established by the fact that vmpire counter-claimed me and VK was pushing for my lynch. For obvious reasons, I'm also not third-party, since Zaradi was also pushing for my lynch as hard as he could (and making himself look scummy in the process).

Zaradi looked scummy because he doubted the existence of a framer on Mestari without reading the DP. Everyone want to lynch you, why would that be scummy,

If I'm not town, then the ONLY other possibility is that I'm the mafia tailor. This makes no sense. Thus, I must be town.

There are currently three townies dead. If there were 4 mafia, 3 cult, and 2 third-party to start this game off, as I believe, then the game began with 9 scum and 8 townies. This means there are currently 5 townies left and 3 scum (1 mafia, 1 cult, and 1 third-party). This leaves us with the obvious question: who are the remaining 5 townies?

I'm one of them. I believe the rest of the town is composed of USM, caveat, medic, and IFLY. The last cultist is probably Mestari (who has been pushing for my lynch all game). The last mafioso is probably johnny (who has also been pushing for my lynch). Zaradi's third-party partner is probably 1E (who has been lurking but has been there to place votes on other scum). I recommend we lynch Mestari.

Caveat is mafia doc, because he did not CC F-16. Everyone else has been inactive, so trying to say they are town seems like a worthless exercise.

Just because someone pushes for your lynch does not make them town. This is incredibly immature and scummy. That is your reasoning for VTLing me, and it is bullsh!t. While you may have been right about VK, it doesn't make your lack of a case any less scummy.

I know that a bunch of people have said my behavior was scummy. I don't see it. I don't care what anyone says, my behavior in this game was NOT scummy.

Everyone that pushes for your lynch is scum and OMGUSing. That is pretty scummy.

This is a very difficult game for town. The main problem for town was pointed out at the beginning of the game by bluesteel: the town is outnumbered by scum. This makes it extremely easy to mislynch townies. If I were scum, I would have joined forces with the other scum a long time ago. The cult and mafia could have won last DP by joining forces, since they would have outnumbered the town and remaining third-party member. The fact that this did not happen is a clear sign that I'm neither cult or mafia.

Never heard of bussing or manufactured arguing, have we? Regardless, the role pms imply that both scum factions have to eliminate each other. Teaming up helps no one.

The fact that I have FOS'ed so many people in this game does not make me scummy. So far, every single person I have FOS'ed has been confirmed as scum (and they have all been on different factions). I have not FOS'ed any of the people I think are townies in the game (caveat, USM, medic, etc.).

I honestly don't know what more I can do to prove my innocence. I got screwed by a retarded mafia combination (tailor + death godfather), and I'm doing my best to prove I'm town. If I'm lynched, I ask that town lynch the right people after I flip innocent.

FT, there is nothing that indicates the existence of a tailor. If there was, BS would have flipped mafia, and it would have confirmed F-16. You entire argument rests on the existence of the role, a role which we have no reason to believe that it exists.

VTL FT