Jump to topic:

Stranded Mafia Day Phase Five

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 12:54:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The survivors went to bed, elated at their victory against the group that had tormented them for days. On the cliff overlooking the encampment, a man was intently observing it. He had sat there for hours, waiting until there was finally no sign of movement. There was a man in those people, that had killed one of their own, and he intended to settle the score.

Suddenly he saw him, a figure slowly crept about the camp, cloaked, barely visible in the darkness. Quickly scaling down the cliff, he was soon at the edge of the encampment. Still observing the other man, he watched as he walked towards him. Confident he was still hidden, the man came to stand about 5 feet from where he was hidden.

"I know you are there fool," the man hissed. Quickly throwing a knife. It slammed into the tree trunk directly behind, barely missing. Rising out of the bush, the hiding man quickly pulled out a machete and charged swinging. The blade hacked into the others neck, sending him toppling, head rolling, eyes wide in shock.

The man then dragged the body into the bushes. Leaving it there, he began creeping to the opposite side of the encampment, just as he was near the edge, he was blindsided with a branch, knocking him over, unconscious.

Dead in the Night

BossyBurrito2(LK) You have a name, but have not heard it in a long time. You simply use whichever name comes to mind, but are known throughout the world as the mysterious killer, Chernabog. You lust for blood and do not care who or what stands in your way, you will kill, thus you are the KILLER. Everynight you must select a target to kill. You win when you have killed 4 people. Beyond that, if you have not completed your win objective, you win with the mafia, if the mafia would win, however, you count as a "town vote" in all situations. You show up as guilty to all affiliation investigations.

Lynched Last Day Phase

Apollo: You are Montello De'ville. One of the members of the cleaning crew on the previous ship, you are a highly skilled proffessional cleaner. Thus you are the Janitor. Once in the game, you may conceal the role PM of the person who was NK'd, hiding their affiliation and role from all but your fellow mafia members. You win with the mafia.

Dead Players

- Johnnyboy
- Greyparrot - John Smith- Popular Townie - Town
- Bossy - Gaston Lecavelier - Doctor - Town
- Dark - Humbert Allen - Tracker - Town
- SarcasticIndeed - Annabelle Bouche - Baker - Town
- BlackHawk - Amy Thermopolos - Vote-Stealer - Town
- TUF - Horatio Sebastian - Watcher - Town
- Vmpire - Stepehen Radcliffe - Roleblocker - Mafia
- Apollo - Montello De'Ville - 1X Janitor - Mafia
- BossyBurrito - Chernabog - Serial Killer - TP

Living Players

1. Medic
2. OneElephant
3. DaytonaNerd
4. IFLYHIGH
5. Blackhawk2
6. NerdyKiller
7. TUF2
8. Logic_on_Rails

With 8 Players Alive it take 4 votes to lynch!

This Day Phase will end Tuesday 8/7 at 10 AM

Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:03:18 AM
Lol I can't believe budda accidently revealed apollo's role last DP. Haha. And I KNEW Lk was scum! I fought for his lynch so hard!

Last night I got a guilty on nerdy killer.

VTL nerdy
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:27:12 AM
There is another part to my role that I didn't mention. If I save someone from a nightkill I'll get a pm with that player. Last night I protected Logic and got a pm. That means that he was the mafia's target for the nk, thus he's town.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 9:18:46 AM
At 8/4/2012 7:42:05 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
That means either BH or 1E is the Last Mafia. But let our last lynch be the guilty.

VTL Nerdy.

My role's confirmable. VTL Nerdy.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 9:24:56 AM

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Nerdy(4/4)- TUF, IFLY, Daytona, OneElephant

NerdyKiller has been lynched! He was innocent!

Endgame up soon
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion