- DaytonaNerd
- NerdyKiller
- Sarcastic
- Greyparrot
- Dark
- Johnnyboy

Role PM'S

Mafia

IFLYHIGH: You are Ursula Martinique. A native of Haiti and practitioner of voodoo, you are extremely protective of the treasure you and the reamaining band of survivors from the original shipwreck discovered, and use all the tools of your witchcraft at your disposal. Thus you are the VOODOO LADY, once per night you may curse another player. You will then select a four letter word(no more no less) and if that person says that word, they will die. Note that the cursed person will be notified they have been cursed, and if they say a "certain" word they will die, but will not be told any further details of the curse itself. You win with the mafia. 

Apollo: You are Montello De'ville. One of the members of the cleaning crew on the previous ship, you are a highly skilled proffessional cleaner. Thus you are the Janitor. Once in the game, you may conceal the role PM of the person who was NK'd, hiding their affiliation and role from all but your fellow mafia members. You win with the mafia.

Logic_on_Rails: You are Ichabod Winkie. Once one of the most respected lawyers practicing in Chicago, it was said you could convince a polar bear to take a vacation in the bahamas. Thus, because of your excellent persuasive skills, you are the Odd-Night Framer, Even-Night Lawyer. On Odd-Nights you may cause one person to show up guilty to all affiliation investigations that night, and on even-nights you may cause one person to show up as innocent to all affiliation investigations that night. You win with the mafia.

Vmpire: You are Stephen Radcliffe. A small sneaky man. There are few people that you have met that are quite as agile as you are. Beyond that you are skilled at creating various poisons and other concoctions that have various effects. The one you enjoy using the most though, is a substance that renders a person unconscious within seconds, and last for nearly 12 hours. Thus you are the Roleblocker. Once per night you may target another player, knocking them unconscious with your dart, preventing them from using their night action if they have one. You win with the mafia. 

Town

Johnnyboy You are Sherman Wallaby. A good-natured man, you are a retired lietenant of the NYPD. While on "the force" you were one of the most respected officers of your precinct. You have an uncanny ability in determining whether or not a suspect is innocent or guilty of the crimes they are suspected of, requiring little else but a few min of interrogation. Thus, you are the COP. Once per night you may investigate another player and determine their affiliation. You win with the town. 

Greyparrot You are John Smith, the ships captain. Due to your heroism the night of the disaster, those that survived, have you to thank for it. Even going so far as to remain on the ship until it was fully sunk, not one person is ungrateful for your displays of heroism and honor. Thus you are the POPULAR TOWNIE, you take one extra vote to lynch. You win with the town. 

Westermarch you are William Wick, known to others as Lumiere, you are a demolitions expert of L.A.P.D. SWAT. You know how to easily rig and disarm explosives due to your profession. To deter any would be attackers, you have rigged your little slice of "paradise" ,as you call it, to explode if you are ever harmed. Thus you are the BOMB. If you are ever night-killed, the person who kills you at night will die as well. You win with the town.

Dark You are Humbert Allen. Once world-reknowned for your skills in big-game hunting, you have retained your knowledge of tracking, allowing you to notice details others don't. Despite your advancing age, you feel you still can be of great use to your fellow "stranded" and want to help as much as possible. Thus you are the TRACKER. Once per night you may follow another person, and determine who, if anyone, they visit. You win with the town.

Now if you could just find your confounded glasses...

SarcasticIndeed, You are Annabelle Bouché, otherwise known as Chef Bouche, you were the ships head chef. World renown for your skills in cooking, you are able to make a delicious meal from just about anything. Thus you are the BAKER. At night you may select two people to give one piece of bread each to, or one person to give two pieces of bread to. If you die, then famine will be induced, and all players who have not been given bread by you will die in exactly three turns from when you die. For each piece of bread you give a person, they will stay alive an additional turn. You win with the town. 

Nerdykiller, You have a name, but in the chaos of the ship sinking you were injured, at least thats what you were told. Dubbed "Dory" by your fellow stranded,  with no previous memory of your life, and no knowledge of how you arrived at this point, you figure it is a perfect opportunity for a fresh start. Thus, you are the AMNESIAC. Once in the game, you may select a dead player, and will inherit their role and affiliation. For now you win with the town. 

Blackhawk, You are Amy Thermopolos, a senator from the state of Massachsetts. You are a very persuasive person, able to use not only your stunning good looks, but your high intelligence, and excellent verbal skills, to convince those around you to agree with whichever opinion you currently hold. Thus you are the POLITICIAN. Once per night you can convince someone to vote as you do, "taking" their vote and that vote will instead be yours, and your vote will then count as two votes, rather than just one. You win with the town

Hcp You are Albert Le Fou. A shady man, you are a crew member that snuck illegal narcotics onboard with you to sell to guests. People can't help but be uneasy around you, which is why you were relegated to working in the engine room, away from guests. In the middt of the ship sinking you were seen despicably pushing women and children aside, even knocking a child off the side of the ship, to ensure you had a spot on a lifeboat. Thus you are the miller and will show guilty to all affiliation investigations. You win with the town.

TUF, You are Horatio Sebastian. You are a member of the ships watch, and mainly work in the crows nest. You feel yourself partly responsible for the sinking of the cruise ship, as you failed to notice the reef that was struck, causing the ship to sink. In your defense however, it was a moonless night, so even the best trained eye likely wouldnt have been able to spot it. Regardless you are an excellent night-watchmen and thus are the WATCHER. Once per night you may watch another player, and determine who, if anyone, visits them. You win with the town.

CONT NEXT POST
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:02:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
ROLE PM'S CONT

Town

DaytonaNerd, You are Jiminy Cristopher.  Just a teen, you were sadly seperated from your parents in the chaos that ensued as the ship was sinking. Since a child you have had a problem with sleepwalking. As long as your parents were around they were able to stop you from wandering too far, however because you are no longer with them, you have discovered that you are able to slightly remember what you do while sleepwalking. The things you do, strangely enough, are things that you couldnt do while awake. Thus you are the DREAMING GOD. Everynight you will be forced to target a player. You will then perform an ability that you may or may not know what it is, specifically that you do. This ability will be randomly chosen from a list that I have pre-prepared. Each of the abilities will be used just once, and once all roles are used, if that point is ever reached, you will be notified and will not have to select any targets from that point on. You win with the town.

OneElephant, You are William Turner. You are the ships mechanic. Due to working on a cruise ship, sometimes you have to smith metal or parts yourself. Through your years of experience you have turned into a superb smithy, and are able to quickly and easily craft protection for your fellow stranded. Thus you are the BLACKSMITH. Once per night you may select a person and give them a bulletproof "vest." This vest will be good for preventing one night-kill, after which it will be unusable. An upright moral person, your sense of morality disallows you from giving yourself a bulletproof vest, it would be selfish after all.  You win with the town.

BossyBurrito You are Gaston Lecavelier. A quiet and unobtrusive man, you are the ships doctor. A veteran of the First Gulf War, you are experienced in handling traumatic battlefield injuries. Thus you are the DOCTOR, once per night you may protect someone, preventing them from being night-killed. You win with the town. 

Third-Party

LordKnukle, You have a name, but have not heard it in a long time. You simply use whichever name comes to mind, but are known throughout the world as the mysterious killer, Chernabog. You lust for blood and do not care who or what stands in your way, you will kill, thus you are the KILLER. Everynight you must select a target to kill. You win when you have killed 4 people. Beyond that, if you have not completed your win objective, you win with the mafia, if the mafia would win, however, you count as a "town vote" in all situations. You show up as guilty to all affiliation investigations.

Medic, You are Frederick Tuck, the ships priest. As a solemn and religious man, you refuse to partake in any violent acts, instead devoting yourself to protecting those in need. Thus you are a MONK. You may protect 1 person per night(excluding yourself) preventing them from being Night-Killed. If that person is targeted for a Night-Kill, and you save them, they will join a private PM with you. Beyond this, because of your religious devotion, and abhorrence of violence, you are VOTELESS, and therefore cannot vote to lynch any player. You win when you have "saved" 3 people. Beyond that, if you do not reach your win objective, you win with the town. You show up as innocent to all affiliation investigations. 

Night Actions

Mafia

IFLYHIGH

NP1: Curse Bossy, word - "Have"
NP2: Curse BH, word - "Have"
NP3: Curse Daytona, word - IFLY
NP4: Curse Bossy, word - (not selected lol)

Apollo

NP1: Janitor Johnnyboy
NP2: Role previoisly used
NP3: Role previously used
NP4: Dead

Vmpire

NP1: Waive
NP2: Roleblock TUF
NP3: Roleblock OneElephant

Logic_on_Rails

NP1: Frame TUF
NP2: Lawyer LK
NP3: Frame IFLY
NP4: Lawyer IFLY

Night Kill(person who performed)

NP1: Apollo
NP2: Apollo
NP3: Apollo
NP4: Logic
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:02:57 AM
I have to get ready for work so the remainder of the night actions wil be posted later
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:48:49 AM
Who the hell silenced me then???
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 10:53:16 AM
Ohhhh, I thought Daytona rb'd me, but he silenced me instead.
Also Maf, you killed your own :( You all should have outed then we could coordinate two NK's.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:23:02 PM
Night Actions

Town

BossyBurrito

NP1: Protect HcP
NP2: Dead
NP3: Dead

Westernmarch- No Night Actions

TUF

NP1: Watch Self
NP2: Watch Sarcastic

SarcasticIndeed

NP1: Bread TUF and LordKnukle
NP2: Bread TUF and IFLYHIGH

Johnnyboy

NP1: Investigate TUF

DaytonaNerd

NP1: Doctor TUF
NP2: Silence LordKnukle
NP3: RoleBlock Apollo
NP4: Vig Apollo

Unused Abilities: Cop, Lawyer, Framer

OneElephant

NP1: Vest Blackhawk
NP2: Vest TUF
NP3: Vest IFLYHIGH
NP4: Vest TUF2

NerdyKiller

NP1: No Action
NP2: Inherit Bossy's role and affiliation
NP3: Doctor Self
NP4: Doctor TUF2

HcP- No Night Actions

Dark(Insane)

NP1: Track TUF

BlackHawk

NP1: Steal Bossy's vote
NP2: Steal TUF's vote

Greyparrot- No Night Actions

Third Party

LordKnukle

NP1: Kill Bossyburrito
NP2: Kill SarcasticIndeed
NP3: Kill Apollo
NP4: Forfeit

Medic

NP1: Protect Logic
NP2: Protect Blackhawk
NP3: Protect IFLYHIGH
NP4: Protect Logic
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:28:36 PM
Thanks to everyone who partcipated in this game/series. Any final thoughts on this game/series?

Balance-wise I felt both sides stacked up well. I understand te baker dying
NP2 was definitely a blow to town, but lynching TUF definitely sealed the deal. If not for that, TUF couldve passed his bread on, and town mightve won once NP5 hit.

Definitely a good game and well-played from all.

MVP: IFLYHIGH

For staying so well hidden. 4 night phases in and he hadnt even been asked to claim. A great performance overall.

Honorable Mention: SarcasticIndeed & TUF

Sarcastic for having a good instinct in giving bread to TUF twice. Everyone thought he was maf, but sarcastic trusted the validity of TUF's results and stuck with that.

TUF for not quitting even though the game was bleak. Major credit for perservering through the difficult circumstances.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:40:45 PM
This game was really fun though aggrivating. Most of the townies played really pro mafia. If I could have passed mmy bread I think we would have had a chance. I can honestly say I didn't expect IFLY to be mafia. I agree that he deserves MVP, he was way pro-town.

Anyways, medic....

*glares at you angrily*

I suspected both LK and apollo.11 and was right about both. Unfortunately I was wrong about nerdykiller, but he plays super scummy and bandwagons so I framed him.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 1:53:21 PM
So I was wrong about Tuf but right about Logic and IFH. That sucks. After Tuf flipped innocent I no longer trusted my gut.

Who tried to kill Logic on the last np??
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:02:29 PM
First person to correct name the moves i got the characters from gets their choice of affiliation and role in a future game ;)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 2:03:25 PM
At 8/4/2012 1:53:21 PM, medic0506 wrote:
So I was wrong about Tuf but right about Logic and IFH. That sucks. After Tuf flipped innocent I no longer trusted my gut.

WOOPS, it was daytonanerd

NP4: Vig Logic
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 3:28:09 PM
At 8/4/2012 2:03:25 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/4/2012 1:53:21 PM, medic0506 wrote:

WOOPS, it was daytonanerd

NP4: Vig Logic

Crap, I thought he was targeted by mafia.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 3:37:50 PM
Logic:The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

Johnny: A Finding Nemo reference.

Monochrome Cockatoo: Pochahontos

Nerdy: Finding Nemo

Tuf: My Little Mermaid

OneE: Imabench.

Me: Debate.org apparently.

LK: Fantasia
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2012 3:49:22 PM
Nice one Bossy. I can't believe town actually bought my FBI claim.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."