Total Posts:127|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Redwall DP5

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 10:25:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
OP: I just wrote like 5000 characters of OP, and accidently hit refresh, and it's all gone :(.
I'll summarize it, because I don't feel like writing it over again.
The Vermin hoarde sneaks in, attacks everyone while they are sleeping. Basil Stag Hare, gets all the innocents into the kitchens safely, before jumping head first into the hoard killing hundreds singlehandedly. Another hoard attacks headed by Gulo the savage.
Asmodeus comes in, eats a few vermin, then is slain by a spear thrown from Basil.
Basil is slain by Gulo.

GRAVEYARD:

KILLED NP4

IFLY- You are Basil Stag Hare, from the books "Redwall", 1986 and "Mattimeo", 1989. You are a jolly hare, who is known for your innate ability to camoflauge yourself expertly. You are thus the hider. Each odd night phase, you can camoflauge yourself and dis-appear for the night, which will make you un-visitable by to all players. This is an auto-matic (passive) action, however you can opt out of hiding yourself by letting me know in your role pm during the night you wish to be visited. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

FT- You are Asmodeus Poisonteeth, an Adder from the book "Redwall", 1986. You are also known as "Giant Ice Eyes" by the gousim shrews due to your possession of hypnotic powers. Your hypnotic eyes, live true to their name, as in the book, you were often able to freeze your victims by simply gazing into their eyes. As such you are the 10x vote freezer. You ability is a day ability. 10 times during a day phase, you may freeze someone's vote in place, and their vote will remain on that player til the end of that day phase. You can use this as many as you want, on whatever day phase you like, but only have 10 of these to use throughout the entire game. In the book, Asmodeus's role is fairly neutral—he is not good, he is not evil: he's just hungry and greedy. You have one person that shares the same win condition with you, and can win alongside you in this game, that player is Zaradi. You win if you or Zaradi survive to the end of this game.

KILLED DP4

OneElephant-You are Fishtail, a searat from the book "Mariel of Redwall", 1991. You are a simple Sea rat goon who obeys the order of his commanding Corsairs. You are the Cult goon, and have no special abilities. You are a cultist, and win when at least two teams opposing the cult have been slain.

KILLED DP3

Vmpire321- Ferahgo the assassin- Hiistorical Tracker- Cult

KILLED NP3

Airmax- Riggu Felis- Role Cop- Mafia

Viper-King-Slagar the cruel- Cult Doctor- Cult

KILLED NP2

Zaradi- Baliss the slayer- Even night janitor- 3rd party

Buddamoose- Lord Brocktree- 1x piercing vig- Town

KILLED DP2

F-16- Emperor Ublaz- Redirector- Mafia

BlackHawk1331(2)- Abbess Germaine- animal cop- Town

KILLED NP1

Blackhawk1331(1)- Martin the warrior- Dream Cop- Town

KILLED DP1

Bluesteel- Grumm Trencher- Jailer- Town

ALIVE PLAYERS

1. Medic0506
2. Caveat
3. johnnyboy54
4. Buddamoose
5. Mestari

3/5 votes to lynch.

THE THIRD PARTIES HAVE BEEN DEFEATED
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 10:42:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DEAD
bluesteel - Grumm Trencher - mole - Jailer - TOWN
blackhawk - Martin the Warrior - mouse - Dream Cop (sends results to target) - TOWN
Buddamoose - Lord Brocktree - badger - Day Vig - TOWN
blackhawk(2) - Abbess Germaine - mouse - Animal Cop - TOWN
IFH - Basil Stag Hare - hare - Odd-night Commuter - TOWN

F-62 - Emperor Ublaz - pine martin - Redirector (does not affect mice) - MAFIA
Airmax - Riggu Felis - Wild Cat - Rolecop - MAFIA

vmpire - Ferahgo the Assassin - weasel - Historical Tracker - CULT
VK - Slagar - fox - Doctor - CULT
OE - Fishtail - searat - Goon - CULT

Zaradi - Baliss the Slayer - cave adder - Jailer/Kidnapper - FOURTH FACTION
FT - Asmodeus PoisonTeeth - adder - 10x vote freezer - FOURTH FACTION

ROLE CLAIMED
Mestari - Mariel "Storm" Gullwhacker - mouse - Even-night Commuter
caveat - Trisscar Swordmaid - squirrel - Protector
Buddamoose(2)(USM) - Mighty Megraw - ospery - Watcher

CHARACTER CLAIMED

UNCLAIMED
Medic0506
IFLYHIGH
johnnyboy54
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 10:45:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
IIRC, TUF has used mirrored night roles before (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so Mestari would be clear. IFH's role says hider, but is actually a commuter.

Medic and Johnny full claim now.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 10:56:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actually nevermind.

At 7/31/2012 7:36:28 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I'm an animal cop. Last night, mestari was copped and came back as a corsair rat. Now, unless I'm mistaken, that would be one of the bad guys, would it not?

To add to the confusion, according to TUF two people have claimed Abbess Germaine and both have confirmed their roles. Add me to the list of people claiming Abbess Germain.

So, I'm Abbess Germaine. I'm from "Mossflower" written in 1988 and "Legend of Luke" written in 1999. I was the last Abbess and first recoreder of Redwall Abbey. My age allows me to identify most animals of Mossflower. Those that I don't know, I can identify by reading the Abbey's old scrolls. That's why I'm the animal cop. I can choose one player each night to learn what animal they are.

VTL Mestari on my results.

Now that FT flipped guilty, we've confirmed BH without all this death role PM altering bullcrap.
Thus, VTL Mestari
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:34:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Don't throw votes around until we get everybody's claim Caveat. There's only two dead mafia, meaning there could be one or, wait for it, two left. Your vote + two mafia = a lynch and no way of stopping the mafia. Regardless, you are pretty set on killing me early on after putting up the townie facade of wanting more claims to analyze and seeing how my role mirrors IFLY's.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:35:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
How many times has Medic posted this game? And in how many DPs? Why hasn't he been replaced? Anybody else find this interesting?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:38:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 11:34:45 AM, Mestari wrote:
Don't throw votes around until we get everybody's claim Caveat. There's only two dead mafia, meaning there could be one or, wait for it, two left. Your vote + two mafia = a lynch and no way of stopping the mafia. Regardless, you are pretty set on killing me early on after putting up the townie facade of wanting more claims to analyze and seeing how my role mirrors IFLY's.

unboat

Your role in relation to IFLY's has nothing to do with johnny or medic's claims. Explain why BH investigated you as a corsair rat?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:45:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 11:38:46 AM, caveat wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:34:45 AM, Mestari wrote:
Don't throw votes around until we get everybody's claim Caveat. There's only two dead mafia, meaning there could be one or, wait for it, two left. Your vote + two mafia = a lynch and no way of stopping the mafia. Regardless, you are pretty set on killing me early on after putting up the townie facade of wanting more claims to analyze and seeing how my role mirrors IFLY's.

unboat

Your role in relation to IFLY's has nothing to do with johnny or medic's claims. Explain why BH investigated you as a corsair rat?

I never said it does. You used both as points of interest, yet threw them aside because you wanted to push my lynch as fast as possible, ignoring the possibility of other leads. I still hold that I was framed. Just because we haven't seen a framer doesn't mean there isn't one. It still stands without contest that if there is a framer, he would have been on me NP1. A cult framer isn't impossible, and there's possibly two mafia left so he could lie among them as well.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:53:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 11:45:40 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:38:46 AM, caveat wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:34:45 AM, Mestari wrote:
Don't throw votes around until we get everybody's claim Caveat. There's only two dead mafia, meaning there could be one or, wait for it, two left. Your vote + two mafia = a lynch and no way of stopping the mafia. Regardless, you are pretty set on killing me early on after putting up the townie facade of wanting more claims to analyze and seeing how my role mirrors IFLY's.

unboat

Your role in relation to IFLY's has nothing to do with johnny or medic's claims. Explain why BH investigated you as a corsair rat?

I never said it does. You used both as points of interest, yet threw them aside because you wanted to push my lynch as fast as possible, ignoring the possibility of other leads. I still hold that I was framed. Just because we haven't seen a framer doesn't mean there isn't one. It still stands without contest that if there is a framer, he would have been on me NP1. A cult framer isn't impossible, and there's possibly two mafia left so he could lie among them as well.

I never said I don't want their claims. They can still claim even after you're lynched.

Cult framer is impossible because they're all dead. Occam's Razor and common sense suggests lynching you as the best choice at this point. I will revote when we get johnny and medic's claims.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:53:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
could have claimed*
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:55:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, fvck this. Town, let's joint this sh!t. I'm the 4th and final Cult member. We can win together but you CANNOT win with the mafia. Check out the win conditions of the four factions as derived from the role pms.

Town: You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

Third Part (DEFEATED): You win if you or _____ survive to the end of this game.

Cult: You are a cultist, and win when at least two teams opposing the cult have been slain.

Mafia: You are a mafia member and win when the town and one other team is defeated.

The third party team has lost, so the mafia HAS to kill the town to win. Killing me gives them NO benefit whatsoever. The town can win by either killing TP + cult or TP + mafia. HOWEVER, they will end up losing if they choose the TP + cult option because the game has to continue, since the mafia still has a chance at taking first place from the town by killing them off and completing their own win objective. Therefore the only way for the town to get 1st place in this game is to kill the cult + mafia or TP + mafia. Therefore since the TP is already eliminated killing me will only lose you the game. If you lynch me today we're down to 4 players and the mafia night kills, so you are at 3 and there's possibly 2 mafiosos left (there were 4 cult, so we can assume 4 mafia).

Let's be reasonable and joint-win this. There is no benefit for the town hunting me and if I hunt the town I will end up losing because the mafia knows who I am. Plus, I only need to eliminate two factions, there is no reason the town has to be one of them.

BE SMART TOWN. If you kill me and the mafia kills you, THE MAFIA WINS ALONE. You can confirm this with TUF, I already have.

My crosshairs are on Caveat. He claims to be a doctor variant yet didn't CC F-16 DP1. This in itself is suspicious, along with the fact that he claims to have protected himself every night (his NP4 action has yet to be disclosed).

Next, why would F-16 claim doctor? I still hold that there are only two reasons that the mafia would claim doctor on DP1. A) They know there is no doctor, or B) They know the doctor will not CC them (i.e. the doctor is mafia affiliated). It can't be A because there is a Cult doc so TUF wouldn't tell them there isn't one. However, if they had a doctor among their own ranks they would indeed feel safe in claiming it.

Finally, and this is a point I have yet to bring up because I was pretending to be a townie, the cult has a night kill too. The cult was given a doctor to perpetuate the idea of factional warfare in the game, to be able to protect themselves from mafia kills. For this same reason the mafia MUST have a doctor. Therefore Caveat is the MAFIA doctor.

Even if that isn't enough, we already know that Blue was the jailer, and it is extremely rare for the town to have both a jailer and a doctor. Jailers are specifically used to be weaker doctors.

VTL Caveat.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:57:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
By the way, it's two town two mafia and 1 cult remaining. Another reason I can't joint with the mafia is because if I lynch a town today they can night kill me and then it would be 1 town and two mafia and they win alone. I need Budda to watch to if I want to joint. (If Budda doesn't watch me and they kill me after we lynch a mafioso you basically just lose a confirmed Cult + Town joint vote, so it would be dumb of him to refuse.)
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:00:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari

All of the third party you fvcking moran. The Survivors. Y'know, Zaradi + FT? The CULT is still alive. Don't be so dense.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:00:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari

Cult is a TP role btw...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:00:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 12:00:19 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari

All of the third party you fvcking moran. The Survivors. Y'know, Zaradi + FT? The CULT is still alive. Don't be so dense.

So, if we kill you, Town wins. LOL
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:01:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 12:00:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari

Cult is a TP role btw...

Ask TUF in your role pm if he considered Cult TP in the OP before you lynch me and hand the game to the mafia. I guarantee you he says no.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:02:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 12:00:57 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/5/2012 12:00:19 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari

All of the third party you fvcking moran. The Survivors. Y'know, Zaradi + FT? The CULT is still alive. Don't be so dense.

So, if we kill you, Town wins. LOL

No, they don't. The mafia is still alive and the game will continue until they kill the town. Ask TUF in your role pm, I've already confirmed it with him. He stated, "The mafia players HAVE to defeat town to win, If you are lynched today, it serves no party. It does serve the town to lynch a mafia member today. And yes, the mafia will win alone, unless you buddy up with them to kill the town."
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:04:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 12:01:12 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/5/2012 12:00:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari

Cult is a TP role btw...

Ask TUF in your role pm if he considered Cult TP in the OP before you lynch me and hand the game to the mafia. I guarantee you he says no.

I just did, and he said it's just FT/Zaradi. Too bad it doesn't matter. VTL Mestari

You claim the last cult member. Town would never do that. This is my (and town's) win condition: "You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated." Fourth Faction is dead. Once Cult (you) dies, we win.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:04:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
CLARIFICATION: A lot of people consider cult to be 3rd parties, but when I said the third parties have been defeated, I specifcally meant zaradi and FT's team. Carry on.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:05:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 12:04:03 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/5/2012 12:01:12 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/5/2012 12:00:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari

Cult is a TP role btw...

Ask TUF in your role pm if he considered Cult TP in the OP before you lynch me and hand the game to the mafia. I guarantee you he says no.

I just did, and he said it's just FT/Zaradi. Too bad it doesn't matter. VTL Mestari

You claim the last cult member. Town would never do that. This is my (and town's) win condition: "You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated." Fourth Faction is dead. Once Cult (you) dies, we win.

Ask him in your role pm, the game will go on because the mafia has to kill the town to win. Guess what happens when all of the townies die, they get second because y'know, they are all dead.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:06:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 12:02:09 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/5/2012 12:00:57 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/5/2012 12:00:19 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/5/2012 11:59:32 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Mestari, all TP's are dead, read the OP, so effin fail

VTL Mestari

All of the third party you fvcking moran. The Survivors. Y'know, Zaradi + FT? The CULT is still alive. Don't be so dense.

So, if we kill you, Town wins. LOL

No, they don't. The mafia is still alive and the game will continue until they kill the town. Ask TUF in your role pm, I've already confirmed it with him. He stated, "The mafia players HAVE to defeat town to win, If you are lynched today, it serves no party. It does serve the town to lynch a mafia member today. And yes, the mafia will win alone, unless you buddy up with them to kill the town."

I don't give a crap what the mafia has to do. As long as two non-town factions are defeated, we win.

If I was mafia, I would be trying to get a Mafia or Townie lynched since Cult defeat means Town wins. Check the flipped Mafia PMs, they have to defeat Town and another faction.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:06:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's pretty clear that Budda and Caveat are the last two mafia. Any townie wouldn't push to lynch me because once I die the mafia get's their night kill and wins the game. The game WILL go on because the mafia has to kill the town, as confirmed by the dead people's role pms. This means that although the town will have completed their win condition, the mafia will have too but the TOWN WILL BE DEAD. This means the mafia wins ALONE. Any townie wouldn't lynch me.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:08:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
IMPORTANT UPDATE: TUF just contradicted himself in my role pm and said the town will win once 2 factions die even if the mafia kills them afterwards, this means that the GAME ENDS and the MAFIA loses. Therefore for the MAFIA to win they have to joint with the CULT. If the mafia votes for me they lose. Mafia, let's do it boys.

Unvote.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:09:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 12:06:37 PM, Mestari wrote:
It's pretty clear that Budda and Caveat are the last two mafia. Any townie wouldn't push to lynch me because once I die the mafia get's their night kill and wins the game. The game WILL go on because the mafia has to kill the town, as confirmed by the dead people's role pms. This means that although the town will have completed their win condition, the mafia will have too but the TOWN WILL BE DEAD. This means the mafia wins ALONE. Any townie wouldn't lynch me.

Valiant attempt Mestari, but you forgot what Town's win-condition is. :P

Once you're lynched, the game is over.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:10:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/5/2012 12:09:58 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/5/2012 12:06:37 PM, Mestari wrote:
It's pretty clear that Budda and Caveat are the last two mafia. Any townie wouldn't push to lynch me because once I die the mafia get's their night kill and wins the game. The game WILL go on because the mafia has to kill the town, as confirmed by the dead people's role pms. This means that although the town will have completed their win condition, the mafia will have too but the TOWN WILL BE DEAD. This means the mafia wins ALONE. Any townie wouldn't lynch me.

Valiant attempt Mestari, but you forgot what Town's win-condition is. :P

Once you're lynched, the game is over.

You are mafia so unvote you buffoon. You are right, I was wrong, game ends when I die. YOU LOSE.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:11:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WHOEVER IS MAFIA BETWEEN BUDDA AND CAVEAT UNVOTE BECAUSE THE GAME ENDS WHEN I AM LYNCHED AND YOU LOSE.

nac
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 12:11:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So basically the game boils down to how many mafia there are between Johnny and Medic.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.