Jump to topic:

Redwall Mafia Endgame.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 2:46:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1st Place: Mafia and Cult! Congratulations for surviving this grueling game, F-16, Johnny, Budda, airmax, OneElephant, vmpire321, mestari, and Viper-King.
2nd place: Town. Caveat, IFLY, medic, Blackhawk, Bluesteel
3rd place: FourTrouble, Zaradi

ROLE PM's

1. BlackHawk1331- You are Martin the Warrior, a mouse from the book "Mossflower", 1988. You are the hero of this book, and one of the most popular characters in the entire series, even after death. Young ones at the Redwall Abbey are often told of your great deeds, and you will always carry on in the hearts and minds of the critters of mossflower throughout history. You have been known to appear in the dreams of the creatures of Redwall Abbey, and inform them of dangers to come. Thus you are the dream cop. Each night you can investigate one player, but the results will be told only to the person you send the results to. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

2. Medic0506- You are Grath longfletch, an otter from the book "Pearls of Lutra", 1996. Your entire family were slaughtered by searats after an invasion for the 6 famous Pearls from Holt Lutra. You were the only survivor of the raid, and barely survived the ordeal. You now absolutely despise searats, and want to kill them all. You have a deadly bow and arrow, that you often use to seek your vengeance with, and are thus the ranger. If you are visited by a searat, you will be immune to whatever negative action is done, and will bury an arrow in their head in return. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

3. F-16- You are Emperor Ublaz (Mad eyes), a pine martin from the book "Pearls of Lutra", 1996. You are the ruler of your fortress in Sampetra, and your fleet of trident rats, and corsairs. You are a clever and manipulative beast, who is said to have power over your victims simply by gazing into their eyes. You have used this power to recruit lizards, and monitors into your army, and will use it again. You are the flavored re-director. You may manipulate one player each night to use their ability on another player of your choosing. This ability will work on all creatures except mice. You are a mafia member and win when the town and one other team is defeated.

4. FT- You are Asmodeus Poisonteeth, an Adder from the book "Redwall", 1986. You are also known as "Giant Ice Eyes" by the gousim shrews due to your possession of hypnotic powers. Your hypnotic eyes, live true to their name, as in the book, you were often able to freeze your victims by simply gazing into their eyes. As such you are the 10x vote freezer. You ability is a day ability. 10 times during a day phase, you may freeze someone's vote in place, and their vote will remain on that player til the end of that day phase. You can use as many as you want, on whatever day phase you like, but only have 10 of these to use throughout the entire game. In the book, Asmodeus's role is fairly neutral—he is not good, he is not evil: he's just hungry and greedy. You have one person that shares the same win condition with you, and can win alongside you in this game, that player is OberHerr. You win if you or Oberherr survive to the end of this game.

5. BlueSteel- You are Grumm Trencher, from the Book "Martin the warrior", 1993. You are an expert digger, and friend to Rose the mousemaid. Your most exceptional feat, was bravely helping the slaves of Fort Marshank to escape by burrowing a tunnel into the fort. You are thus the townie Jailer. Each night you can save one player in your tunnel. While in your tunnel, however, this player will be roleblocked and unable to perform any night action. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

6. Airmax- You are Riggu Felis, a Wild Cat from the book "High Rhulain", 2005. You are a fierce beast who is the ruler of Green Isle, and owner of the otter slaves from the various holts previously owned on the Isle. You are viscous, and Brave, and refuse to back down even to pandion the hawk who ripped have of your face clean off your skull. With your many slaves, you often will threaten and blackmail your slaves with the death of their families. This allows you to get information from your enemies, making you the ROLECOP. Each night you can torture an otter slave of yours to give you information on the role of any player of your choosing. You are a mafia member and win when the town and one other team is defeated.

7. Buddamoose- You are Lord Brocktree, a badger from "Lord Brocktree", 2000. You are father of Boar the Fighter, grandfather of Bella of Brockhall, and great-grandfather of Sunflash the Mace. You are a massive Badger who is known for Brutally snapping the back of a viscous WildCat WarLord, Ungatt Trunn. You are generally peaceful, and want what's best for your badgers and hares at salamandastron, and will only kill when you absolutely have to, thus you are the 1x piercing vigilante. Your vigilante shot will pierce through bulletproof's and protection, due to your massive strength and power. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

8. Ober- You are Baliss the slayer, an Adder from the book "Doomwyte", 2008. It is said that you are a descendant of asmodeus poisonteeth. You are a blind cave adder, and hold a fierce reputation. After you were spiked in the face when you attempted to strike a hedgehog in the back, you were driven insane with raged thoughts of betrayal from a warlord who promised you plenty of woodland critters to feast on. Every even night, you can consume a player. That player will be kidnapped and janitored. You will recieve their full role pm, and they will be deemed as "missing" from the game. If you die, you will regurgitate all of your victims, and they will be released back into the game. You have one person that shares the same win condition with you, and can win alongside you in this game, that player is FourTrouble. You win if you or FourTrouble survive to the end of this game.

9. IFLY- You are Basil Stag Hare, from the books "Redwall", 1986 and "Mattimeo", 1989. You are a jolly hare, who is known for your innate ability to camoflauge yourself expertly. You are thus the hider. Each odd night phase, you can camoflauge yourself and dis-appear for the night, which will make you un-visitable by to all players. This is an auto-matic (passive) action, however you can opt out of hiding yourself by letting me know in your role pm during the night you wish to be visited. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

10. Caveat- You are Trisscar Swordmaid, from the book "Triss", 2002. You are a female squirrel who was enslaved at Riftgard, a vermin fortress ruled by a monarchy of Pure Ferrets on the northern shores. You were the first squirrel to ever wield the sword of martin. After recieving the sword from Redwall Abbey, you sought out to free and protect the other slaves from Riftgard. You are thus a protector. Each night choose you can choose a player to protect, and that player will be blocked from all attempted kills during the night. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.

11. Johnnyboy54 You are Swartt Sixclaw, a tall sinewy Ferret from the book "Outcast of Redwall", 1995. You are a sworn enemy to the badger known as sunflash the mace, and father to your lost son, Veil Sixclaw. You are a cruel Ferret hoarde leader, who poisoned your previous leader in order to gain leadership. You are smart, and cunning, which allows you to see all. As such, you are the mafia lookout. As long as you are a live, if any of your mafia members are targetted by a townie, you will be informed of who was visited, and who the visitor is. You are a mafia member and win when the town and one other team is defeated.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 2:46:46 PM
12. USM- You are Gulo The Savage, A wolveriene from the book "Rakkety Tam", 2004. You are a massive wolvereine from the northern Icelands, and brutally killed your father. You are a scary sight, and will scare investigators insane, which will Blackmail them into saying you are innocent. You are The godfather, and will be investigated innocent. You are a mafia member and win when the town and one other team is defeated.

13. Vmpire321- You are Ferahgo the assassin, a weasel from the book "Salamandastron", 1992. You are a sly, greedy, and clever weasel, and are the only main weasel antogonist throughout the enitre Redwall series. You have destroyed 3 badger lords in your time, and wear the medal around your neck that was stolen from them, as a badge of honor. Your clever deviousness, allows you to sneak and track down one player each night, to find out every one they have visited since the beginning of the game. You are a cultist, and win when at least two teams opposing the cult have been slain.

14. OneElephant-You are Fishtail, a searat from the book "Mariel of Redwall", 1991. You are a simple Sea rat goon who obeys the order of his commanding Corsairs. You are the Cult goon, and have no special abilities. You are a cultist, and win when at least two teams opposing the cult have been slain.
15. Mestari- You are Cluny the Scourge, a Corsair sea rat from the book "Redwall", 1986. You are a huge rat who led the first attack on the Redwall Abbey. You are known for your long devastating, whip-like tail equipped with a poisonous barb at it's tip. You are the poisoner and can poison a player each night, such that their vote will not count toward any of your cultists during the next DP. When and if you die, your role will be changed until your entire cult dies. You are a cultist, and win when at least two teams opposing the cult have been slain.

16. Viper-King- You are Slagar the cruel (also known as chickenhound), a fox from the books "Redwall", 1986, and Mattimeo, 1989. You are a manipulative fox, and son of the healer Sela. You have a long history, which includes betraying cluny the scourge, surviving a bite from asmodeus, and kidnapping innocents from Redwall. With your vast knowledge in healing, you can protect a player each night, making you the Cult Doctor. You also developed an immunity to snake poision, thus if any snake targets you, their action will not effect you. You are a cultist, and win when at least two teams opposing the cult have been slain.

17. Daytonanerd-You are Abbess Germaine, an old mouse from "Mossflower", 1988, and "The legend of Luke", 1999. You were last final and last Abbess to loamhedge, and the first recorder of Redwall Abbey. Your many seasons allow to you identfy most creatures of mossflower. You can also Identify those you haven't seen by reading old scrolls belonging to the abbey. You are thus the animal cop. Each night you may choose one player and find out what type of animal they are. You are a townie, and win when two teams that are not town have been defeated.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 2:50:38 PM
NP1 Night Actions:

1. BlackHawk1331- NK?
2. Medic0506- N/A
3. F-16_Fighting_Falcon- Redirects FT to IFLY. Kills Mestari
4. FourTrouble- N/A
6. Airmax1227- Role Cops medic
7. Buddamoose- Waive
8. Zaradi- N/A
9. IFLYHIGH- N/A
10. Caveat- protects self
11. johnnyboy54- Get's results on mafia visitors
12. Daytonanerd- Cops mestari
13. UnStupendousMan- N/A
14. vmpire321- Tracks caveat
15. OneElephant- Kills BH
16. Viper-King- Docs mestari
17. Mestari- WAive poison

NP2 Night Actions:

1. Medic0506- N/A
2. FourTrouble- N/A
3. Airmax1227- Role Cops IFLY, Kills zaradi
4. Buddamoose- N/A
5. Zaradi- Kills Caveat
6. IFLYHIGH- N/A
7. Caveat- Protects self
8. johnnyboy54- gets results on visitors
9. UnStupendousMan- N/A
10. vmpire321- Tracks Zaradi, kills budda
11. OneElephant-N/A
12. Viper-King- Docs mestari
13. Mestari- Waives

NP3 Night Actions:

1. Medic0506- N/A
2. FourTrouble- N/A
3. Airmax1227- Role Cop OneE
4. IFLYHIGH-N/A
5. Caveat- Docs self
6. johnnyboy54- kills Vk
7. UnStupendousMan N/A
8. OneElephant Kills Airmax
9. Viper-King doc's mestari
10. Mestari waives
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 2:56:44 PM
It was pretty funny when we knew FT was fake claiming because we knew he was scum so I had Vmpire counterclaim him thinking that once he was lynched it would confirm Vmpire. . . and then a legit counterclaim counterclaimed both of them. Lmao. Our luck.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 2:58:11 PM
MVP AWARDS

TOWN: Caveat. Caveat was the most objective player and used the best judgement in his night actions, and analysis in the game. Would have won this game for the town if it wasn't for Daytona's screw up.

MAFIA: Johnnyboy54. Was really active and helpful in the PM with F-16. Did good at flying under the radar through 5 DP's, and was not under any major suspicion, other than caveat.

CULT: Mestari. Mestari and his cult were rockin' for the first few DP's. The CC on FT kind of screwed up their numbers a little bit, but for the most part, it was what saved the mafia in the end, as the mafia were under the radar, with the cult newly on the radar. He took charge of the cult, mastered the night actions, and basically won this for the cult, depsite things looking grim for him at the beginning of this DP. He came up with a good plot to win him the game, where he normally would have been lynched, and ultimately was the game changing player. I was rather impressed with his play style and analysis given.

THIRD PARTIES: FourTrouble. I don't know how FT managed to WIFOM his way through 4 DP's, but he did it, and made a pretty convincing case for himself. I will admit, I kind of helped him out by not replacing Blackhawk1331, but the Cult was also asking that he not be replaced, and I didn't want to piss too many people off. Anyways, FT did awesome, but I think he would have had better luck if he used his role to help his situation a little bit more. FT is definitely a force to be reckoned with though.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:03:00 PM
So I was cc'ed because mafia figured out they could gang up with cult and mislynch the townies?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:03:42 PM
TUF, I don't know that it was so much FT did well as much as other people just played really sh!tty when it came to him. He played really poorly imo.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:06:03 PM
This game was so much fun. Johnny and Budda were freakin awesome. If town's win condition was to eliminate all scum, johnny and budda would surely have racked up a win for mafia. Only when budda realized that killing mestari would lead to a town win did he backtrack and lynch a townie. I really wish there was a possibility of mafia winning alone - if there was, budda would have made a home run for the mafia. MVP should definitely be tied between johnny and budda.

Everyone might be surprised that mafia didn't have a role alterer. The real reason I counterclaimed bluesteel was that I thought he was cult. Yes, I was 90% certain he was cult and lying so I cc'd him to hopefully confirm myself.

IF he flipped town, my exit strategy was the same as FT's: say that BS was tailored to appear as town. It was ruined when BS screenshotted his role PM so I am really glad that in the end town lost. I would have been pissed if they won by cheating.

This was an unusual game - I suspected right when the game started that there might be more scum than town - this is why I was certain BS was cult. Had it been a normal game, I never would have cc'd him.

Anyways, awesome job johnny and budda. Budda replacing USM was a major factor in the mafia joint win.

On the cult side, Mestari played amazing. This guy is truly a force to be reckoned with.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:06:38 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:03:00 PM, bluesteel wrote:
So I was cc'ed because mafia figured out they could gang up with cult and mislynch the townies?

That is one reason.

Second reason: I thought you were cult.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:08:25 PM
I didn't think a townie would flat-out try to get a claim from an experienced player right off the bat.

I originally prepared a fake-claim of Abess Tansy as an investigator but decided that it might be rewarding to cc Bluesteel because he would hopefully flip cult and I could confirm myself.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:10:36 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:09:53 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I called out all the scum... so I dunno how I did poorly.

The only one I missed was Budda/USM.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:10:59 PM
MOD ANALYSIS:
This game was absolutely crazy. Just madness. I think most people could agree with me on this.

This concept and game laid out HUNDREDS of fake claims for the anti-town factions. I really didn't expect 5 people to claim the same thing as someone else in this game, but it happened.

First F-16 made a really risky move in taking out bluesteel, but it worked much to my surprise.

Then after he was vig killed DP2, FT claimed abbess Germaine. I was laughing about this knowing daytona was this character. Then all of a sudden vmpire321 comes out and CC's it per request from mestari. That is when sh1t really started to go down, especially because Blackhawk1331 and tripled claimed them when I replaced him with daytonna.

I have to say I was really impressed that FT was able to lead a lynch on the REAL abbess germaine after he tripled claimed all three of him. That guy was a mis-lynch machine in this game.

Anways, this was really funny to watch as a mod, and I was laughing my butt off the entire time. Between reading people's mafia/cult PM's, lover PM's, etc, it was absolutely hilarious.

FT and Zaradi made a horrible team, and they fought the ENTIRE time. It was like watching a married couple fight lol.

The end of this game was incredibly close, and looked really good for the town. If I would have known daytonna would make such a stupid mistake, I wouldn't have put him in. Sorry Caveat.

Town was probably going to end up winning, had mestari targetted medic.

It was really close though and could have ended in multiple ways, as all teams were pretty close their near the end.

If mestari was lynched, Town would have won.
If Daytonna didn't out his role, Mestari would have targetted him, died, and town would have won.
If Mestari buddied with the town, lynched a mafia member, and Mestari NK'ed the final mafia member, Town would have tied with Cult.

Mafia didn't really have any other way to win besides the one that took place, with them buddying with mestari, as their win condition required the town to be dead.

It was definitely an interesting turn out, and I look forward to feedback about the game.

Did you like this game? Why or why not?
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:11:41 PM
This game was annoying for several reasons.

There were three factions that all played anti-town even though their win condition was not specifically stated so. Town was the only faction that had another faction completely dedicated to defeating them. I don't think TUF realized the utter imbalance this adds to the game, but that's understandable since a four-faction game is pretty much unknown territory.

The reason why Mafia is given more information by being known to each other is because they are a minority. Why did three factions exist that had more information than town and summed to a majority? Yes, I know they all didn't plan to work together to eliminate town but that's what happened (with some casualties within themselves of course) because that's the mindset of a normal player when they are not aligned with the Town.

I had forgotten about budda being replaced in before BH, this should not have happened. Replacements should be added with no consideration of the game state and as if the player had never been a part of the original game (except when the player has explicit knowledge that they cannot help but use when playing, i.e. who the mafia are). Ideally, no replacements should occur. Slightly less ideally, the replacements would be players who were not part of the original list of players. Then we have the practical, where players are taken from dead, active townies (not any of the factions privy to information) in order to affect the game the least.

Accordingly, BH should have 100% been replaced in. Not replacing him is an obvious conscientious decision to affect the game. Replacing him in doesn't tell the players anything as that's what would normally happen given any other situation.

Lastly, daytona not only utterly fucked us by role claiming, he also c/p'ed which means he would have been mod-killed as well.

Despite my bitterness, thanks TUF for your time in hosting this game. I learned a lot about modding and the game in general.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:11:54 PM
I called FT, Johnny, Vmpire, and mestari. 3 were obvious, but I'm happy about calling johnny. Also, WTF?!? There were two people replaced?! I thought it was just daytona, I didn't realize budda got back in, too. I was before both of them on the list. Pisses me off a little, but oh well.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:12:29 PM

Mafia actually didn't even know of the existence of a cult. It was kind of random bad luck that F-16 decided to do that to you.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:13:43 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:09:53 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I called out all the scum... so I dunno how I did poorly.

I mean in terms of your trying to confirm yourself. I honestly hope you weren't serious when you said you did nothing scummy.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:13:45 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:11:54 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I called FT, Johnny, Vmpire, and mestari. 3 were obvious, but I'm happy about calling johnny. Also, WTF?!? There were two people replaced?! I thought it was just daytona, I didn't realize budda got back in, too. I was before both of them on the list. Pisses me off a little, but oh well.

Sorry two different teams kept complaining to me not to put you back in.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:13:47 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:12:29 PM, TUF wrote:

Mafia actually didn't even know of the existence of a cult. It was kind of random bad luck that F-16 decided to do that to you.

It was fairly obvious. You said "balance has been eliminated."
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:14:14 PM

I still don't know how you died? F-16's attempt to lynch you was absolute crap (no offense F-16, but it seems all DP1 mislynch attempts are) and I was FOSed for using legitimate analysis to defend you.
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:18:08 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:06:03 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Everyone might be surprised that mafia didn't have a role alterer. The real reason I counterclaimed bluesteel was that I thought he was cult. Yes, I was 90% certain he was cult and lying so I cc'd him to hopefully confirm myself.

IF he flipped town, my exit strategy was the same as FT's: say that BS was tailored to appear as town. It was ruined when BS screenshotted his role PM so I am really glad that in the end town lost. I would have been pissed if they won by cheating.

I'm sure Budda(1) would have shot you dead DP2 regardless if BS flipped town instead of being modkilled. The result would have been the exact same.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:18:11 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:16:43 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Alright, so blackhawk is legit just bad at this game if he thought my behavior was scummy...

I called you out for scum DP1. That's WHY we have Vmpire CC you.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:21:32 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:18:11 PM, Mestari wrote:
Alright, so blackhawk is legit just bad at this game if he thought my behavior was scummy...

I called you out for scum DP1. That's WHY we have Vmpire CC you.

That was smart and well-played. This game was basically a war between Mestari and me lol... blackhawk though keeps saying I was behaving scummy, which is bullsh!t.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:22:10 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:11:41 PM, caveat wrote:
There were three factions that all played anti-town even though their win condition was not specifically stated so. Town was the only faction that had another faction completely dedicated to defeating them. I don't think TUF realized the utter imbalance this adds to the game, but that's understandable since a four-faction game is pretty much unknown territory.

I have to dis-agree. The fact that town didn't have to be a minority to lose was a hige overpowerment to the town. Numbers essentially didn't matter, but I gave the town 3 more players because they weren't in a PM and didn't have a Night kill.

I basically knew that with the night kills, the Cult and the mafia would tear each other apart. And they kind of did. During one night, Airmax was killed by the cult, and VK was killed by the mafia in a 1 for 1 trade which definitely benefited the town as they had lynched vmpire the previous day.

The cult and the mafia were big enemies for the first part of the game which was also a help to the town.

I don't think you realize how close town was to winning. Daytonna was basically the only reason you lost.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:23:01 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:21:54 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I wish cult or mafia had teamed up with me. I dunno why they had to team with each other. :(

I really think you would have won this if your weren't Night killed. Just saying.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:23:20 PM

So you actually thought your dp 2 behavior was pro-town? Holy sh!t.

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:23:31 PM
If blackhawk hadn't counter-claimed me, and let vmpire be lynched, town would have won. I called out all the other scum, and since vmpire's death would have confirmed me, town would have gone on a rampage.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2012 3:25:15 PM
At 8/5/2012 3:23:20 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

So you actually thought your dp 2 behavior was pro-town? Holy sh!t.

The game is over... so stop being retarded. I FOS'ed all the scum on DP2... not a single one got by me except USM (who was completely inactive). I even gave you guys Zaradi (my partner). The only reason you thought I was scum is because you had the same character as me. You need to learn to differentiate between behavior and a counter-claim.