Total Posts:141|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Mentalist Mafia - DP4

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:05:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DP4

Study up, my friends…
For how can you find something if you do not truly know what you're searching for?

Patrick: "Kristina, you're alive!"

Kristina: "No I'm not. You're seeing a ghost Patrick and yet still you don't believe in your powers."

{Kristina is dead to the world. At least in her own mind… And that's all that counts.}

Patrick's phone rings – more bad news.

Patrick rushes back to the CBI. 4 officers have been killed? By an agent of Red John??? Who was working at the CBI?????? One thing is clear: Red John can get to *anyone*

Things are escalating Patrick: you are running out of time. Discover the truth before it is too late. Can you slay the tiger, sweet lamb?

Active Players

1. Lickdafoot
2. Blackvoid
3. Logic
4. MIG
5. HCP
6. Fourtrouble
7. Caveat
8. Apollo.11
9. Airmax
10. Budda
11. USM
12. Ifly

It takes 7 votes to lynch.

Graveyard

F-16 - ___________________________ (killed DP1)

Johnny - ________________________ (killed DP2)

Mestari - Karen Kross – Reporter. You are a pretty annoying upstart reporter, determined to get her story. You can thus publish whatever you like in the OP. Submit some text before the end of the NP and I'll "publish" it in the OP. If you fail to submit it on time, you miss your deadline and forfeit your turn. A good reporter needs to stay on top of her game. In addition, your editor finds you annoying, so you are limited to 200 characters (with spaces). You win with the town. (lynched DP2)

Medic - _____________________________ (killed DP3)

TUF - Kristina Frye – Psychic and the love of Jane's life. On NP2, you will be told how many mafiosos were in on the DP2 lynch vote. You win with the town. (killed NP3)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:06:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
HCP has died

Active Players

1. Lickdafoot
2. Blackvoid
3. Logic
4. MIG
5. Ifly
6. Fourtrouble
7. Caveat
8. Apollo.11
9. Airmax
10. Budda
11. USM

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

Graveyard

F-16 - ___________________________ (killed DP1)

Johnny - ________________________ (killed DP2)

Mestari - Karen Kross – Reporter. You are a pretty annoying upstart reporter, determined to get her story. You can thus publish whatever you like in the OP. Submit some text before the end of the NP and I'll "publish" it in the OP. If you fail to submit it on time, you miss your deadline and forfeit your turn. A good reporter needs to stay on top of her game. In addition, your editor finds you annoying, so you are limited to 200 characters (with spaces). You win with the town. (lynched DP2)

Medic - _____________________________ (killed DP3)

TUF - Kristina Frye – Psychic and the love of Jane's life. On NP2, you will be told how many mafiosos were in on the DP2 lynch vote. You win with the town. (killed NP3)

HCP - _______________________________ (killed DP4)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:08:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I got a true on Zaradi's IWWTT.
I was also recruited by by BH.

This invalidates TUF's sensor results unless FT is lying/flavored making budda scum. Given TUF has tries to ML two people (and was successful once), TUF being scum is likelier.
Sapere Aude!
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:09:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:08:46 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
I got a true on Zaradi's IWWTT.
I was also recruited by by BH.

This invalidates TUF's sensor results unless FT is lying/flavored making budda scum. Given TUF has tries to ML two people (and was successful once), TUF being scum is likelier.
Which makes budda scum...
Sapere Aude!
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:10:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:08:46 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
I got a true on Zaradi's IWWTT.
I was also recruited by by BH.

This invalidates TUF's sensor results unless FT is lying/flavored making budda scum. Given TUF has tries to ML two people (and was successful once), TUF being scum is likelier.

What?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:10:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:08:46 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
I got a true on Zaradi's IWWTT.
I was also recruited by by BH.

This invalidates TUF's sensor results unless FT is lying/flavored making budda scum. Given TUF has tries to ML two people (and was successful once), TUF being scum is likelier.

Isn't USM the recruiter?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:12:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
TUF flipped town. How are you presenting a case where his results are invalid?
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:12:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:10:30 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:08:46 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
I got a true on Zaradi's IWWTT.
I was also recruited by by BH.

This invalidates TUF's sensor results unless FT is lying/flavored making budda scum. Given TUF has tries to ML two people (and was successful once), budda being scum is likelier.

Isn't USM the recruiter?

Mason recruiter. TUF is dead so budda has to be scum and FT is flavored.
Sapere Aude!
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:12:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
blackhawk has replaced USM

my bad
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:13:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:12:42 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
So there is a NK....

No. I'm pretty sure HCP was claiming his real role. Kristina Fry (TUF) is a woman and would therefore be killed by Panzer. HCP did broadcast his night action last DP.

Anyways out of these four:
Blackvoid
Logic
Zaradi
USM

Three are scum.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:16:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:13:56 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:12:42 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
So there is a NK....

No. I'm pretty sure HCP was claiming his real role. Kristina Fry (TUF) is a woman and would therefore be killed by Panzer. HCP did broadcast his night action last DP.

Anyways out of these four:
Blackvoid
Logic
Zaradi
USM

Three are scum.

Exactly. Zaradi and USM are town. Since 3 have to be scum, that means FT is flavored and budda is actually scum.

VTL Budda.
Sapere Aude!
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:16:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:13:56 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:12:42 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
So there is a NK....

No. I'm pretty sure HCP was claiming his real role. Kristina Fry (TUF) is a woman and would therefore be killed by Panzer. HCP did broadcast his night action last DP.

Anyways out of these four:
Blackvoid
Logic
Zaradi
USM

Three are scum.

These are the people who didn't vote for Mestari

1. Lickdafoot
2. Blackvoid
3. Logic
4. MIG
9. Zaradi
11. USM
13. apollo.11
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:17:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:16:07 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:13:56 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:12:42 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
So there is a NK....

No. I'm pretty sure HCP was claiming his real role. Kristina Fry (TUF) is a woman and would therefore be killed by Panzer. HCP did broadcast his night action last DP.

Anyways out of these four:
Blackvoid
Logic
Zaradi
USM

Three are scum.

Exactly. Zaradi and USM are town. Since 3 have to be scum, that means FT is flavored and budda is actually scum.

VTL Budda.

You just called 2 out of the 4 people on that list town even though three of them have to be mafia.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:19:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:16:59 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:13:56 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:12:42 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
So there is a NK....

No. I'm pretty sure HCP was claiming his real role. Kristina Fry (TUF) is a woman and would therefore be killed by Panzer. HCP did broadcast his night action last DP.

Anyways out of these four:
Blackvoid
Logic
Zaradi
USM

Three are scum.

These are the people who didn't vote for Mestari

1. Lickdafoot
town
2. Blackvoid
3. Logic
4. MIG
town
9. Zaradi
town
11. USM
town
13. apollo.11
town

So 3 mafia:
1. BV
2. Logic
and
likely 3. budda (or medic, caveat, Ifly)
Sapere Aude!
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:19:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:16:07 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:13:56 PM, caveat wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:12:42 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
So there is a NK....

No. I'm pretty sure HCP was claiming his real role. Kristina Fry (TUF) is a woman and would therefore be killed by Panzer. HCP did broadcast his night action last DP.

Anyways out of these four:
Blackvoid
Logic
Zaradi
USM

Three are scum.

Exactly. Zaradi and USM are town. Since 3 have to be scum, that means FT is flavored and budda is actually scum.

VTL Budda.

Did FT investigate TUF NP2? I don't have his night action.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:21:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:20:27 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Was TUF a one-shot vig?

it looks like he was just a one shot sensor...

Did bv, logic, and budda claim?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:22:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:20:27 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Was TUF a one-shot vig?

What? TUF was the sensor...

HCP claimed James Panzer, overeager vig who could only kill women.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:22:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:21:44 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:20:27 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Was TUF a one-shot vig?

it looks like he was just a one shot sensor...


Did bv, logic, and budda claim?

I meant his death.
Sapere Aude!
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:24:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:22:52 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
VTL Blackhawk. Same reason as last DP.
No he is mason, not cult. I was recruited last NP.

You're likely scum anyway, so this is just further confirmation.
Sapere Aude!
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:24:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:22:28 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:21:44 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:20:27 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Was TUF a one-shot vig?

it looks like he was just a one shot sensor...


Did bv, logic, and budda claim?

I meant his death.

Are you just ignoring my posts or something lol
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:25:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 2:24:19 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 2:22:52 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
VTL Blackhawk. Same reason as last DP.
No he is mason, not cult. I was recruited last NP.

Not cult, mafia mason.

You're likely scum anyway, so this is just further confirmation.

If you say so.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:25:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm just going to claim now because I have no idea wtf is going on. I'm the doc. A doc seems pretty pointless if there is no mafia NK...
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:26:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DEAD
F-16 - ???? - ???? - ????
johnny - ???? - ???? - ????
Mestari - Karen Cross - OP Modifier (200 characters) - TOWN
TUF - Kristina Fry - DP2 1x Sensor
HCP - ???? - ???? - ???? [James Panzer - Overeager Vig]

ROLE CLAIM
Budda - Wayne Rigsby - Naive Cop
LDF(drafter) - Dane Kurtik - Miller
Apollo - Patrick Jane - Miller/LD
Fourtrouble - Teresa Lisbon - Cop
BV - Summer Edgecombe - Roleblocker
BH(USM) - Bret Stiles - Mason Recruiter
Logic - J.J. La Roche - Jailkeeper
Medic - Grace Van Pelt - Cop that sends results to Patrick Jane
Mestari(MIG) - Luther Wainwright - Receives Patrick Jane's results

CHARACTER CLAIM
IFLY - (Brett Partridge, Rosalind, Walter, Donald) - ????
Caveat - Gale Bertram - ????

NO CLAIM
Zaradi(Airmax) - ???? - ????

NIGHT ACTIONS
Apollo
NP1: Check LDF's Miller statement -> True.
NP2: Check MIG's IWWTT -> True.
NP3: Check Zaradi's IWWTT -> True.

FT
NP1: Investigate Budda -> Innocent.
NP2: Investigate TUF -> Innocent.
NP3: ????

BV
NP1: Roleblock Drafter.
NP2: Roleblock USM.
NP3: ????

HCP
NP1: Shoot Budda -> Unsuccessful.
NP2: Shoot Apollo -> Unsuccessful.
NP3: Shoot TUF -> Successful. (speculation, but most likely)

BH(USM)
NP1: Recruit FT -> Successful.
NP2: Roleblocked.
NP3: Recruit Apollo -> Successful.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:26:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Apollo claims an innocent on Zaradi (one of the 4 people outside the sensor) right after being recruited by USM (BH). Either BH is cult and Apollo is lying or BH is the mafia mason. There's no other alternative. VTL BH.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 2:27:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
NP1: true on drafter's/LDF's miller/character claim.
NP2: true on MIG's IWWTT
NP3: true on Zaradi's IWWTT
NP3: recruited by BH as a mason (not cult).

So the following people are confirmed:
1. LDF
2. MIG
3. FT
4. Zaradi
5. BH
6. Apollo
Sapere Aude!