Jump to topic:

One King Mafia DP2

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:16:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"P-please hav-ve m-mercy..." A man shook uncontrollably.

"I won't until you do as I ask. If you don't, I will dismember you limb from limb and feed you to the dogs!" Another man intimidated the first.

"No!"

"You're right. Lighting you on fire and sending you down the Black Hole would be much more appropriate."

"Okay! Okay! I'll do as you ask! I'll do anything!"

"Good." The intimidator told his captive what he wanted him to do. The intimidated, relieved, took himself as far away as he could. He knew that the intimidator could do just about anything to get his way, and he didn't want to look into his bag of tricks.

A servent scurried around the halls of the palace. He understood the intricacies of the building and it's passageways more than even the builders did. That helped him get away from those who wished ill will upon him. Certain that he knew that someone was on him, he took a highly complex route back to his quarters. He was vigilant to see any signs, any shadow, that alerted him to a follower. He didn't see any, just as he didn't see the thing that he eventually tripped on.

The servent's first reaction was that it was a trap, and forced himself against a wall in order to get away from that. It wasn't a trap; it was a body. To the servent, this wasn't all that uncommon. His late master often had his enemies quietly killed in night as they were strolling. Getting a closer look, he found that it was Iason, the Crown Regent's lead secret police officer. He was a shady, if well respected, man who worked closely with the Crown Regent.

The servent quickly cleaned up his body.

DEAD IN THE NIGHT

5: Medic: INNOCENT

Hello and good day to you, Iason Sirius. You were the leader of Crown Regent Corona's secret police force, responsible for the jailing and executions of many a dissenter and revolutionary. Having you around allowed you to gain strong ties with the Crown Regent. So when the Crown Regent was killed, you were crushed, but started using your skills from the secret police to find out who the people behind the plot were. You joined Regius because they shared many of your ideals.

During the night, you can follow someone to where they were headed for the night. You win with Regius, in memory of your King.

7: Mestari: INNOCENT

Hello and good day to you, Sagittarius Rigel. You were the trusted mentor of the Crown Regent Corona. When the Crown Regent graduated from your tutelage, you remained a confident and advisor. You have many valuable insights that are not available to the average being of the kingdom, and you were legendary for your wise intuition. But you saw that the Crown Regent was a tyrannical and corrupt fool. When the Crown Regent died, you started something radical: the Sidis, and organization devoted to creating a freer, more effective government.

During the night, you can pick a number between one and fifteen. With that number, there is a corresponding insight. You win with the Sidis, in memory of your King.

Note: Mestari has replaced Zaradi

STILL AMONG THE LIVING
1. Budda
2. Ishallannoyyo
3. Vmpire
4. Viper-King
6. caveat
8. Drafterman
9. Apollo
10. Johnnyboy
11. Burrito
12. Daytonanerd
13. Medic
14. TUF
15. Mestari (replaced Zaradi)

With fifteen people, it takes eight to lynch.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Drafterman: 1/8: Drafterman

Good luck!
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:21:59 PM
Wait what? Mestari died but is alive???
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:22:21 PM
Also, dat poli.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:31:02 PM
At 8/7/2012 5:22:54 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
VTL Ishall

For claim.

At 8/4/2012 11:31:00 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
I win with Regius, I was the old King's Jester.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:33:47 PM
At 8/7/2012 5:33:18 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/7/2012 5:16:47 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Drafterman: 1/8: Drafterman
?

Politician put my vote on myself.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:59:06 PM
I got roleblocked...

never even submitted a night action but USM decided to tell me anyways i suppose
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:13:27 PM
I am the politician. I was told in my pm that I had to use my role every night. I didn't have any scum tells so I just used it on drfater. I'll probably do that every night until we have someone legitimate to use it on.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:14:36 PM
My action was doubled btw. I used my other poli on medic but he died.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:23:05 PM
At 8/7/2012 6:13:27 PM, TUF wrote:
I am the politician. I was told in my pm that I had to use my role every night. I didn't have any scum tells so I just used it on drfater. I'll probably do that every night until we have someone legitimate to use it on.

Uhm. What? Why me?
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:24:40 PM
I'm not going to be available, or at least I would like to think that, until I have completed my argument that is due in my current debate with MiG. Just an FYI.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:24:44 PM
At 8/7/2012 6:23:05 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/7/2012 6:13:27 PM, TUF wrote:

Uhm. What? Why me?

This. Drafter was the most confirmed player because of his first comment.
Sapere Aude!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:26:51 PM
Idk. Who else would I use it on? We had no leads. I didnt know who else.I used one on medic because of the reguis thing
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:30:53 PM
At 8/7/2012 6:26:51 PM, TUF wrote:
Idk. Who else would I use it on? We had no leads. I didnt know who else.I used one on medic because of the reguis thing

So you deliberately used it on people who were more confirmed than anyone else?

So you admit to deliberately playing anti town.

Noted.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:34:25 PM
At 8/7/2012 6:31:44 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Makes sense to use it on the confirmed player, since he'll never get lynched eh?

^
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:36:25 PM
At 8/7/2012 6:34:25 PM, TUF wrote:
Makes sense to use it on the confirmed player, since he'll never get lynched eh?

^

This wasn't your logic. You just said you used it on Medic because you weren't sure if Regius was town.
Sapere Aude!
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:36:40 PM
Makes sense to use it on the scummiest player, since he'll get lynched faster eh?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:36:52 PM

No. Because now I can't vote. I can't pressure anyone. So you've effectively neutered a confirmed player and made it harder for town to lynch scum.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:38:01 PM
Why would you use it on an active, experienced player over someone inactive that we might need to vote but isn't online? I don't think it's that big of a deal DP2, but just saying.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:39:03 PM
At 8/7/2012 6:38:01 PM, caveat wrote:
Why would you use it on an active, experienced player over someone inactive that we might need to vote but isn't online? I don't think it's that big of a deal DP2, but just saying.

You're right. It isn't a big deal on DP2. It's a big deal that he says he is going to do this every phase until he, personally, decides on a better target.

Use it on yourself, TUF. Both shots.
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:39:52 PM
At 8/7/2012 6:39:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/7/2012 6:38:01 PM, caveat wrote:

You're right. It isn't a big deal on DP2. It's a big deal that he says he is going to do this every phase until he, personally, decides on a better target.

Use it on yourself, TUF. Both shots.
Sapere Aude!