Total Posts:260|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Slaves of Time Mafia Future DP2

Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:30:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Living Players

Nobody died last night.

1. TUF
2. VK
3. Vmpire
4. Zaradi
5. Blackhawk1331
6. IFLY

With 6 players it takes 4 votes to lynch.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:33:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
About to be Evaporated

IFLY - 1/6 - TUF
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:41:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
About to be Evaporated

IFLY - 2/4 - TUF, Zaradi
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 6:56:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am luck. I can also confirm the existence of a redirector.

I agree that TUF's demand on BH to be vig killed while at the same time VTNL is strange.

VTL TUF for a chracter claim.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 7:05:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
About to be Evaporated

IFLY - 2/4 - TUF, Zaradi
TUF - 1/4 - IFLY
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:22:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, so I think we to start collecting claims and stuff from both DPs. If we want to get a grip on two DPs at the same time, then the town needs to get organized. I'll go look back at the previous DPs and get a drafter's list going. If you see a role you want to CC, let me know. I claim last DP in the past, so I see no reason not to do it here too. I can go between both DPs at the same time, which will allow me to convey results from one place to the other at the same time. We don't have to try and play guess and check with people we have CC'd if they're staying in the past or going to the future or vice versa.

Anyway, I'm off.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 9:12:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright, this is all I could find as for claims and assorted information.

IFLY – Luck (role confirms redirector) - ??
West – ?? - 1x Governer
BH – Happiness – Miller
1E – Paranoia - ?? (Mafia have skins?)
Zaradi – Ingenuity – Ability to talk in both DPs
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 9:52:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 9:12:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Alright, this is all I could find as for claims and assorted information.

IFLY – Luck (role confirms redirector) - ??
West – ?? - 1x Governer
BH – Happiness – Miller
1E – Paranoia - ?? (Mafia have skins?)
Zaradi – Ingenuity – Ability to talk in both DPs

It has nothing to do with my role. I know there is a redirector or bus driver because I received results on somebody I did not target.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:17:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
About to be Evaporated

IFLY - 2/4 - TUF, Zaradi
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:27:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unvote

I propose we wait for the alternate time setting DP to begin before we go any further. Pushing for more claims here won't do us good if they push for more claims there and we end up outting 5 or 6 claims this DP.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:29:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 10:27:43 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Unvote

I propose we wait for the alternate time setting DP to begin before we go any further. Pushing for more claims here won't do us good if they push for more claims there and we end up outting 5 or 6 claims this DP.

Agreed.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:36:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
About to be Evaporated

IFLY - 1/4 - TUF
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:45:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 10:41:48 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I'll claim. I'm Curiousity.

......? There was literally no pressure...I didn't even realize you were playing....
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:50:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 10:45:05 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/7/2012 10:41:48 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I'll claim. I'm Curiousity.

......? There was literally no pressure...I didn't even realize you were playing....

So? I character-claimed so that we can speed up the DP in claims.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:52:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 10:50:19 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 8/7/2012 10:45:05 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/7/2012 10:41:48 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I'll claim. I'm Curiousity.

......? There was literally no pressure...I didn't even realize you were playing....

So? I character-claimed so that we can speed up the DP in claims.

-.-
Can I get a face palm?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 10:56:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 10:52:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/7/2012 10:50:19 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 8/7/2012 10:45:05 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/7/2012 10:41:48 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I'll claim. I'm Curiousity.

......? There was literally no pressure...I didn't even realize you were playing....

So? I character-claimed so that we can speed up the DP in claims.

-.-
Can I get a face palm?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com...

As requested
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:07:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now Viper, there was a reason I was so annoyed. It was because I posted this.

At 8/7/2012 10:27:43 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Unvote

I propose we wait for the alternate time setting DP to begin before we go any further. Pushing for more claims here won't do us good if they push for more claims there and we end up outting 5 or 6 claims this DP.

Then three posts later, you claim. Unpressured. -.-
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:16:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Living Players

1. TUF
2. VK
3. Vmpire
4. Zaradi
5. Blackhawk1331
6. IFLY
7. Caveat
8. Johnny
9. Bluesteel

With 9 players it takes 5 votes to lynch. The vote count has been reset.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:19:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/7/2012 11:16:54 PM, Mestari wrote:
Living Players

1. TUF
2. VK
3. Vmpire
4. Zaradi
5. Blackhawk1331
6. IFLY
7. Caveat
8. Johnny
9. Bluesteel

With 9 players it takes 5 votes to lynch. The vote count has been reset.

Good, things were getting boring over here.
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:38:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hi!
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:40:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
.-. So I'm a little confused as to what we're supposed to be doing right about now. I don't know how many other claims we should go for, if any, and we're all kind of stuck until we hear from the other Time-space.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
caveat
Posts: 2,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 11:42:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Regarding that claims list, it should be noted that players have different roles when in different Time States. I would have stayed in the Past but I wanted to confirm this first.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.