Total Posts:137|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Slaves of Time Mafia Past DP2

Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:10:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nobody died in the night.

Drafterman - Past: You are ORGANIZED RELIGION. People flock to you for guidance. With the power of God invested in you, whatever you say they will do. During times of trial and tribulation they will seek out protection in your majestic cathedrals. The word of the men of the cloth within your organizations are sometimes enough to pardon a life from execution for crime. Afterwards, they will commit their lives to living to the words that come from your silver tongues. You are the CULT DOCTOR. Every night you may protect a player and if they are killed in the night or lynched the following day phase they will join the cult. You win with the Cult.

Living Players


1. Budda
2. Apollo
3. Medic
4. Logic
5. Zaradi
6. HCP
7. West
8. OneElephant
9. FT
10. F-16
11. Bossy

With 11 players it take 6 votes to lynch.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:13:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:12:49 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Lol. Drafter was organized religion?

What I find more hilarious is the fact he was CULT too.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:15:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:13:45 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:12:49 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Lol. Drafter was organized religion?

What I find more hilarious is the fact he was CULT too.

There are few people who would put religion as something positive, and none of those people play mafia.

Moving on, this confirms the existance of a cult. Fun...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:16:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:15:36 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:13:45 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:12:49 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Lol. Drafter was organized religion?

What I find more hilarious is the fact he was CULT too.

There are few people who would put religion as something positive, and none of those people play mafia.

Interesting note: I'm a hardcore Christian.

Moving on, this confirms the existance of a cult. Fun...
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:18:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:16:21 AM, Mestari wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:15:36 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:13:45 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:12:49 AM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Lol. Drafter was organized religion?

What I find more hilarious is the fact he was CULT too.

There are few people who would put religion as something positive, and none of those people play mafia.

Interesting note: I'm a hardcore Christian.

I was never aware of this.... .-. I appologize.

Moving on, this confirms the existance of a cult. Fun...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:19:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1E, F-16, and bossy made the commute here... since no one died, one of us was probably targeted for the night-kill. I'd say probably me or F-16 (no offense to 1E or bossy).
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:21:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:20:07 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
let's get a claim from west - he's the most inactive player I know, and he's also extremely transparent when he's mafia.

He claimed one-shot governer last DP.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:25:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:23:36 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
unvote

Who else claimed last DP? I remember I read through it, but for some reason I forgot west had claimed.

TUF and I put together a drafter's list in the other DP. Lemme go grab it.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:27:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DEAD

Drafterman- Organized Religion- Doctor- Cult

FULL CLAIM

Blackhawk1331- Happiness- Milller- IWWTT (claimed in Future)
Zaradi- Ingenuity- Can exist in past and future (claimed in Past)
Bluesteel- ????- Day vig (Claimed and proved in Past)

ROLE CLAIM

Westernmarch- 1x governor (claimed in past)

CHARACTER CLAIM

VK- Curiosity (Claimed in Future)
IFLY- Luck (Claimed in future) redirected NP1
OneElephant- Paranoia- Gets information (claimed in future)

AFFILIATION CLAIM

NO CLAIM

TUF
Vmpire
Bossy
FT
F-16
Blackhawk1331
Caveat
Budda
Johnny
Apollo
Medic
Logic
Zaradi
HCP

RESULTS

OneE: DP1, "mafia have skins."

And IFLY believes there to be a redirector or bus driver since he claimed he targeted one person and received results on another person.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:33:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:27:23 AM, Zaradi wrote:
DEAD

Drafterman- Organized Religion- Doctor- Cult

FULL CLAIM

Blackhawk1331- Happiness- Milller- IWWTT (claimed in Future)
Zaradi- Ingenuity- Can exist in past and future (claimed in Past)
Bluesteel- ????- Day vig (Claimed and proved in Past)

ROLE CLAIM

Westernmarch- 1x governor (claimed in past)

CHARACTER CLAIM

VK- Curiosity (Claimed in Future)
IFLY- Luck (Claimed in future) redirected NP1
OneElephant- Paranoia- Gets information (claimed in future)

AFFILIATION CLAIM

NO CLAIM

TUF
Vmpire
Bossy
FT
F-16
Blackhawk1331
Caveat
Budda
Johnny
Apollo
Medic
Logic
Zaradi
HCP

RESULTS

OneE: DP1, "mafia have skins."

And IFLY believes there to be a redirector or bus driver since he claimed he targeted one person and received results on another person.

Clarifications:

1: That's not how my role works.
2: "Mafia have skins" is false. Mestari clarified, it just means they have "something to lose".
3: It's interesting to note that you acquire new roles when you shift time phases. I have a different role in the past.
westernmarch
Posts: 1,340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:34:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:20:07 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
let's get a claim from west - he's the most inactive player I know, and he's also extremely transparent when he's mafia.

And how am I transparent? I might be scummy, but I was inactive last DP because I went to bed and the DP was over.

I might want to VTL you for pressure but I am unsure.
.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:35:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:34:00 AM, westernmarch wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:20:07 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
let's get a claim from west - he's the most inactive player I know, and he's also extremely transparent when he's mafia.

And how am I transparent? I might be scummy, but I was inactive last DP because I went to bed and the DP was over.

I might want to VTL you for pressure but I am unsure.

Since you role claimed, do you mind character claiming and justifying your role?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:37:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think we should separate out the Drafterlists for both the phases. I will make a more detailed one in a minute.

And yes, I had a different role in the past and have a different one now. I don't know how many of you have different roles. Perhaps it would help if everyone revealed - sort of like a preliminary claim.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:40:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:33:55 AM, OneElephant wrote:
Clarifications:

1: That's not how my role works.
2: "Mafia have skins" is false. Mestari clarified, it just means they have "something to lose".
3: It's interesting to note that you acquire new roles when you shift time phases. I have a different role in the past.

Zaradi, can you clarify that the "Mafia have skins" statement is false?
westernmarch
Posts: 1,340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:42:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL FT

for claim.

And before you can say OMGUS I think its silly to read though a 51 post DP that just about filled with useless stuff and forget about the single claim and saying "I forgot" doesn't impress me.
.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:43:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:40:08 AM, OneElephant wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:33:55 AM, OneElephant wrote:
Clarifications:

1: That's not how my role works.
2: "Mafia have skins" is false. Mestari clarified, it just means they have "something to lose".
3: It's interesting to note that you acquire new roles when you shift time phases. I have a different role in the past.

Zaradi, can you clarify that the "Mafia have skins" statement is false?

What do you mean? You were the one who made the statement, not me.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:44:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:43:06 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:40:08 AM, OneElephant wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:33:55 AM, OneElephant wrote:
Clarifications:

1: That's not how my role works.
2: "Mafia have skins" is false. Mestari clarified, it just means they have "something to lose".
3: It's interesting to note that you acquire new roles when you shift time phases. I have a different role in the past.

Zaradi, can you clarify that the "Mafia have skins" statement is false?

What do you mean? You were the one who made the statement, not me.

I clarified that this was false during DP 1, I made a mistake, Mestari corrected me in the PM. I don't want to spread misinformation in case anyone in the future is confused about it. I can't post in it either, or read it. So I think you should help clarify this in the drafterlists etc.
westernmarch
Posts: 1,340
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:45:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:35:08 AM, OneElephant wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:34:00 AM, westernmarch wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:20:07 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
let's get a claim from west - he's the most inactive player I know, and he's also extremely transparent when he's mafia.

And how am I transparent? I might be scummy, but I was inactive last DP because I went to bed and the DP was over.

I might want to VTL you for pressure but I am unsure.

Since you role claimed, do you mind character claiming and justifying your role?

What use is that? Why do you want it.
.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:47:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:45:57 AM, westernmarch wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:35:08 AM, OneElephant wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:34:00 AM, westernmarch wrote:
At 8/8/2012 12:20:07 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
let's get a claim from west - he's the most inactive player I know, and he's also extremely transparent when he's mafia.

And how am I transparent? I might be scummy, but I was inactive last DP because I went to bed and the DP was over.

I might want to VTL you for pressure but I am unsure.

Since you role claimed, do you mind character claiming and justifying your role?

What use is that? Why do you want it.

To back up your claim. Although in hindsight I suppose you don't really need to since you have a confirmable town sided role.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:47:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/8/2012 12:42:51 AM, westernmarch wrote:
VTL FT

for claim.

And before you can say OMGUS I think its silly to read though a 51 post DP that just about filled with useless stuff and forget about the single claim and saying "I forgot" doesn't impress me.

I'm not claiming just because you want my claim... and how can you say a 51 post DP is "filled with useless stuff" when bluesteel pressured drafter and then killed him... that's the most exciting first 51 posts in a game I've seen.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:49:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I just read through the last DP again and noticed that Budda tried to subtly defend drafter by saying neither him or bluesteel should claim. I'm grasping at straws here, but Budda's behavior suggests an association with drafter or bluesteel, or INSIDE knowledge that neither of them was mafia. It's better than random pressure, so until we get some results, I'm gonna start pressuring there.

VTL Budda
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:54:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
caveat just claimed Communication. On the rare chance that there is a CC, does anyone want to CC? No?

Not voting, but Budda should claim just, if anything, because we currently need information.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2012 12:55:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead

1) Drafterman - Past - ORGANIZED RELIGION - Cult Doctor - CULT

PAST DRAFTERLIST

Stayed here
1) Zaradi- Ingenuity- Can exist in past and future
2) West - ????? - 1X Governor
3) Medic
4) Logic
5) Budda
6) HCP
7) Apollo

Came from the future
8) OneE - Paranoia - gets info (Future)
9) FT
10) F-16
11) Bossy

Everyone say whether you have different roles or the same role. i.e. OneE, FT, and Bossy should say it. As I already mentioned, I have a different role.