Slaves of Time Mafia Future DP4

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 3:17:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead last DP

FT - Future: You are CAPITALISM. You understand the purpose of the coin. Everything, and everyone, has a price. We live in a world where given sufficient monetary backing you can buy anything and everything. You are the _____. ___________________. You win with the mafia.

Nobody died in the night.

Living Players

1. TUF
2. Vmpire
3. Zaradi
4. Blackhawk1331
5. IFLY
6. Caveat
7. Johnny
8. OneElephant
9. F-16

With 9 players remaining it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 3:20:26 PM
VTL vmpire for being conspiracy. Were doing alright so far. We've day vigged a cult recruiter, lyched a 3rd party, and lynched a mafia member.

I think vmpire321 is mafia too.

We also know there is another third party floating around out there somewhere, so my guess is the mafia is small, maybe 3 players.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 3:23:27 PM
About to be Evaporated

Vmpire - 1/5 - TUF
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 3:34:27 PM
Agree with TUF's analysis, although I think he's more likely TP than mafia. Being a nexus wouldn't really be that beneficial to the mafia, and would probably favor him in terms of survival from discovery and from the mafia kill. My guess is a survivor of some sort. But definetely someone who should be lynched.

VTL Vmpire
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 3:38:07 PM
About to be Evaporated

Vmpire - 2/5 - TUF, Zaradi
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 3:45:29 PM
Yeah, vmpire is our best bet. I am little busy though. Once I get a block of free time, I'll update the drafterlist, keep track of who commuted and what is going on and then I'll vote to lynch vmpire.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 3:55:13 PM
I guess the only question in my mind is why can't we see FT's role. It's been blanked, obviously, but the question that remains is who blanked it: mod or mafia? I don't see a reason for Mestari to withold the mafia role (he let us see LoR's role and he was mafia as well). So that would only leave mafia, but why does the mafia not want us to know FT's role? I guess we could always speculate on his role using Mestari's role PM, but if it was blanked my worry is the rest of it might be faked as well.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 4:04:18 PM
At 8/11/2012 3:55:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I guess the only question in my mind is why can't we see FT's role. It's been blanked, obviously, but the question that remains is who blanked it: mod or mafia? I don't see a reason for Mestari to withold the mafia role (he let us see LoR's role and he was mafia as well). So that would only leave mafia, but why does the mafia not want us to know FT's role? I guess we could always speculate on his role using Mestari's role PM, but if it was blanked my worry is the rest of it might be faked as well.

So a tailor?

I agree that vmpire's claim is kinda scummy. I figured he would be experienced enough to not claim something like conspiracy, but he may have had nothing else and figured that a quick scummy claim would be better then holding out for a good claim. Lynching him does seem best, though. Maybe he'll flip tailor.

VTL VMPIRE
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 4:19:24 PM
At 8/11/2012 3:17:29 PM, Mestari wrote:
Dead last DP

FT - Future: You are CAPITALISM. You understand the purpose of the coin. Everything, and everyone, has a price. We live in a world where given sufficient monetary backing you can buy anything and everything. You are the _____. ___________________. You win with the mafia.

Nobody died in the night.

Living Players

1. TUF
2. Vmpire
3. Zaradi
4. Blackhawk1331
5. IFLY
6. Caveat
7. Drafter 2
8. OneElephant
9. F-16

With 9 players remaining it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Sorry, I don't know how Drafter keeps ending up as dead people in the OP.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 4:20:14 PM
About to be Evaporated

Vmpire - 3/5 - TUF, Zaradi, BH
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 6:07:17 PM
Future: You are PARANOIA. You are extremely cautious, so if anything suspicious happens you tend to compile lists of suspects and find out everything there is to know about them. You are extremely meticulous to the point where you want to know every detail from their date of birth, to when they feed their goldfish. For this reason you are a SENSOR. Once during the game you may determine how many people on a lynch "had skin" in the game. You win with the town.

Paraphrased. I used my sensor power last night. The result was "Six of the players were mafia". With that kind of number though, I'm probably flavored, especially since FT turned out to be scum.

Regardless, here's a list of players last DP-
1. TUF
2. Vmpire
3. Zaradi
4. Blackhawk1331
5. IFLY
6. Caveat
7. Johnny
8. OneElephant
9. FT
10. F-16
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 6:52:55 PM
OneE, yes, all the people who voted for FT can't be mafia so you are a paranoid sensor obviously.

TUF, did anything beneficial happen to you last night?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 6:56:36 PM
At 8/11/2012 6:52:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Maybe. Why?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 6:58:19 PM
At 8/11/2012 6:56:36 PM, TUF wrote:

Maybe. Why?

I targeted you. My role is beneficial to people I target. Just wanted you to confirm that something happenned. No need for either of us to reveal all at this point.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 7:00:20 PM
At 8/11/2012 6:58:19 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Maybe. Why?

I targeted you. My role is beneficial to people I target. Just wanted you to confirm that something happenned. No need for either of us to reveal all at this point.

Nothing happened to me last night...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 7:04:47 PM
At 8/11/2012 7:00:20 PM, TUF wrote:

Maybe. Why?

???

"Maybe"? you said. Why not just say no?

W/e, I am assuming you don't have an active role. I'll target someone else tonight.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 7:08:34 PM
At 8/11/2012 7:04:47 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 8/11/2012 7:00:20 PM, TUF wrote:

Maybe. Why?

???

"Maybe"? you said. Why not just say no?

I was testing you.

W/e, I am assuming you don't have an active role. I'll target someone else tonight.

No active role.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 7:13:28 PM
Like I said last phase, conspiracies usually make money and religion (both scum in this game) to be evil.

So explain why conspiracy is more likely to be anti-town, other than the word itself sounds spooky?
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 9:10:40 PM
So... I was "busy" last NP. I take it to mean I was roleblocked.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 9:27:22 PM
At 8/11/2012 9:10:40 PM, caveat wrote:

Yeah. I blocked you. Hedging my bets against FT being Town.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 9:34:05 PM
At 8/11/2012 9:27:22 PM, drafterman wrote:

I see. Paraphrase your future role pm? Seduction and Past:Miller is looking kinda scummy.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 9:41:29 PM
At 8/11/2012 9:34:05 PM, caveat wrote:

I see. Paraphrase your future role pm? Seduction and Past:Miller is looking kinda scummy.

I am? I pushed for the lynched on both Logic and FT, both mafia. Not just scum, but mafia.

Good luck getting me lynched. I'm not paraphrasing anything. I'm miller in the past and compulsive Roleblocker miller in the future. That's all the info that is relevant to the game.

I asked if anyone had a compulsive negative utility role that I could negate, but no one spoke up.

So yeah, my role is scummy. My behavior is not.

If you think you have a case against me, make it.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 9:49:53 PM
At 8/11/2012 9:41:29 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/11/2012 9:34:05 PM, caveat wrote:

I am? I pushed for the lynched on both Logic and FT, both mafia. Not just scum, but mafia.

Good luck getting me lynched. I'm not paraphrasing anything. I'm miller in the past and compulsive Roleblocker miller in the future. That's all the info that is relevant to the game.

I asked if anyone had a compulsive negative utility role that I could negate, but no one spoke up.

So yeah, my role is scummy. My behavior is not.

If you think you have a case against me, make it.

I never said anything about your behaviour being scummy. In fact, I specifically asked for your role pm because I just wanted your exact role.

Anyway, I don't see why you posting your justification is even a problem when everything else is already out there. As it stands, I'm obviously not pushing for your lynch so go ahead and hold it back, it's honestly irrelevant right now.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 1:44:32 AM
Role Claims
1) Zaradi - Ingenuity - BOTH: Exist in both Time States
2) Vmpire - Conspiracy - PAST: (never been there) - FUT:Nexus
3) Blackhawk - Happiness - PAST: (never been there) - FUT:Miller
4) Drafter2 - Seduction - PAST: Miller - FUT: Miller, compulsive roleblocker

Partial Claims
5) OneE - Paranoia - PAST: ???? - FUT: Paranoid Sensor
6) TUF - Digital Technology - PAST: N/A - FUT: ????
7) IFLY - Luck - PAST: ???? - FUT: ????
8) Caveat - Communication - PAST: ???? - FUT: ????
9) F-16 - Enthusiasm - PAST: ???? - FUT: ????
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 1:59:09 AM
frankly, I think the only lead we can really go after this DP is to get the rest of the partial claims we can get this DP. Unless someone has a better idea...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 2:14:08 AM
At 8/12/2012 1:59:09 AM, Zaradi wrote:
frankly, I think the only lead we can really go after this DP is to get the rest of the partial claims we can get this DP. Unless someone has a better idea...

Not a bad idea. Since I already soft-claimed, I guess it is fairly obvious. I can target a player and allow them to use their role twice that night. Commuted NP1 (I am a good NP1 kill target). Realized that my role is worthless in the past. Commuted again NP2. Targeted TUF NP3. He was the one I believed to be town most after you, Drafter, and BH. Your only ability seems to be in two DPs so I didn't think you had a night action at all. Drafter had a negative utility role so it wouldn't make sense to make him roleblock two people. BH was miller and never alluded to any active abilties. TUF was the next most likely town.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 2:22:24 AM
At 8/12/2012 2:14:08 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 8/12/2012 1:59:09 AM, Zaradi wrote:

Not a bad idea. Since I already soft-claimed, I guess it is fairly obvious. I can target a player and allow them to use their role twice that night. Commuted NP1 (I am a good NP1 kill target). Realized that my role is worthless in the past. Commuted again NP2. Targeted TUF NP3. He was the one I believed to be town most after you, Drafter, and BH. Your only ability seems to be in two DPs so I didn't think you had a night action at all. Drafter had a negative utility role so it wouldn't make sense to make him roleblock two people. BH was miller and never alluded to any active abilties. TUF was the next most likely town.

Fairly straightforward train of thought (and you are correct, I have no other abilities other than being in both DPs at the same time. More of a pain in the neck than an ability but alas).

Anyway, personally I'm curious about what caveat's role could be. It doesn't logically imply much since I'm not really sure how a messenger role really is helpful with the existence of me .-.

And I'm also going to be taking all the claims we get to the other DP so we can keep the drafter lists in both place up to pace with each DP.